welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup!

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

03. who's who !!
Penny
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 02:09 PM
Penny
Admin
22 years old
written by She/Her
61 posts

who's who !!

Instead of having a single post with everyone's characters, we've decided to take a different approach on RE-BYE. Every person on the site will post with their first character in this thread, providing some information about themselves and a list of their characters. That way, if you have additional characters or if any of your contact information changes, you can edit your post yourself.

Use the code below and introduce yourself!

Member Group codes:
cment, slrec, media, other, boss, octa

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="memberback"><div class="membertext">

introduce yourself here. let us know how to contact you. who are your favorite kpop groups? what do you like to do? anything else you can think of.

<BR><BR><BR>

</ CHARACTERS GO HERE copy and paste as much as you need />

<a href="LINK TO APP"><span class="MEMBERGROUP">full name</span></a> // age in ## // group and position or job // face claim .<BR>

</div><div class="membertop">

ALIAS  [PRONOUNS] // TIMEZONE  

</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
PM
^
Lars
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 02:29 PM
Lars
Admin
26 years old
written by ze/zir
47 posts

hello, this is lars, your resident redheaded shitlord, setting guru, and rapper admin. i'm 26 years old, identify as genderqueer, and enjoy cosplaying, writing, drawing, and of course, keeping up with k-pop. i spend way too much time watching all of the music shows. my ultimate bias is blackpink (lisa fighting!), but i also am a huge fan of bts, mamamoo, sistar (summer is over rip), ladies' code, everyone from 2ne1, and k.a.r.d. also you should watch walwari. i am in love with walwari. (i definitely don't have a bts bias nope.) XD you can contact me through pm or discord (pm me for details) - i'm so excited for re-bye and hope you enjoy it as much as i am <3

eunji jong // 22 // st*r // jang moon bok.
mani phanthittra // 17 // rosegold // lalisa manoban.
ji-ho won // 42 // idol o'clock // yoo jae suk.
kyung-mi kwon // 27 // sealight records stylist // rap monster.
chastity beavis // 21 // burger fool // ke$ha.
won byeol // 24 // olive // taehyun nam.
daniel berman // 32 // idolgee! staff writer/disney store costumed worker // adam driver.
mi-ok kadokawa // 28 // delilah vocalist // park bommie.
ojing-eo yi // 28 // mmm rapper/former trot soloist // scoops.
LARS [ZE/ZIR] // PST
PM
^
Penny
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 02:46 PM
Penny
Admin
22 years old
written by She/Her
61 posts

Hi everyone!!! I'm Penny, I'm the maknae of our admin team!! I'm 21 years old, and I love everyone ever so be prepared for that <3 I work with teenagers in Washington state (as a tutor this previous schoolyear, as a musical director this summer, and hopefully as a para-educator this next year!) and hope to be a Guidance counselor in the future! I'm dating a dork who lives in MA and I am very very very pansexual. My talents include coding (I did the app code but none of the rest, the rest were made by the lovely Zee!!!), acting, singing, and writing!
I loooooove Danganronpa, Sailor Moon, Steven Universe, Alice in Wonderland... honestly, a whole lot of things. My favorite movie ever is Tarsem Singh's The Fall (2006). I'm a smol nerd basically http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
I'm really new to kpop!!! Lars and Zee are phenomenal people who got me super invested on another site! I'm loving everything about Re-Bye and I hope you will too! My fave kpop artists are Mamamoo, CL and BTS, but my favorite not-them music videos are 'Catellena' by Orange Caramel, 'Russian Roulette' by Red Velvet, 'Very Very Very' by IOI, and 'Daddy' by Psy. You can contact me on Skype, Discord, here, blah blah blah, just ask!!!

Namgi Baek // 25 // Visual Idol in ST*R // Suda Masaki.
Kyung-Ja Ou // 23 // Leader of OLIVE // Hwasa.
Nari Mangjeol // 19 // Vocal 2 of Shiny-Shiny // Kang Mina.
Mayuta Fujioka // 19 // KChoice Contestant // Yuta.
PENNY [SHE/HER/THEY/THEM] // PST
PM
^
Mandee
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:18 PM
Mandee
Moderators
28 years old
written by She/Her
5 posts

hi, i'm mandee and the old fart of the mod team at 28. =P i've officially been rping for over half my life now, having started when I was 13 going on 14. i live in michigan and i work in the medical field. i actually don't know all that much about k-pop, but my co-admins are certainly helping me to learn more! i am however a huge fan of anime such as hetalia, detective conan, sailor moon, dbz, digimon, cardcaptor sakura..many of them are oldies but goodies. <3 please feel free to contact me through skype or through pm! i promise i don't bite!

alfred konishi // 24 // shiny-bby, co-leader/visuals // ryuko isogai
kazimir balodis // 32 // idol o'clock // vitas
rini tsukino // 17 // trainee // kyary pamyu pamyu
theodora butte // 21 // youtuber // aubrey plaza
MANDEE [SHE/HER] // ET
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Dessy
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:52 PM
Dessy
Moderators
20 years old
written by Dessy
1 posts

Hi, I'm Dessy!! I guess you can call me the resident Sunshine of the site. xD I'm 20, heterosexual, and I consider myself that straight token friend who has all the gay friends but loves them all to death. I'm dating a boy in TN, and I enjoy writing, dancing, music in general, and video games because I'm a huge game nerd! I'm a fellow shorty at 4'10, and I'm obsessed with Disney and The Walking Dead video games and I am a gigantic horror fanatic!! I'm heavily introverted so if I don't talk to you at first don't be taken aback by it, seriously. I'm a quiet person in general, so don't be offended if I don't talk. You can contact me through PM, or my Skype: dessyhope98, or my Discord: LochDessMonster! I just very recently got into KPOP, so I don't have a large list of groups I like yet, but so far I like SISTAR, BLACKPICK, MAMAMOO, EXO, and BTS, and Ailee and Hyolyn, but please send suggestions for more!! So yeah, please say hi!!

Haebitna Baek // 20 // ROSEGOLD leader/vocal // Hyolyn/Hyorin.
Michiko Katsuki // 31 // CM Language Instructor/Substitute teacher // Kiritani Mirei.
Xiaolian Zhao // 25 // Freelance Photographer // Sui He.
Marie Chatte-Park // 16 // 8ctagon Visual // Kim Ji-yeon (Bona).
Lacey Rhee // 26 // Destiny Vocal 1 // Amy Lee (Ailee).
DESSY [SHE/HER] // CT
PMEmail
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 01:37 PM
takumi sumeragi
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by Claire
267 posts

Hi my name is Claire! I'm 23! I've been a lifelong resident of Arizona, and I'm hopefully getting my bachelor's degree soon and hopefully going to do...something, with that. I GOT IT, Anyway to the fun stuff. I'm actually a newbie to Kpop, so if you guys have any recs, I'd love to hear them. My favorite bands so far is CLC and EXID and Blackpink and Spica though! I kind of have a hard time getting into boy groups, lmao. Outside of RPing I like video games ( my favorite series are Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Halo), sci fi (especially aliens!), birds, cats, seventies music and magical girl anime. Honestly I like so many things its hard to list them! A lot of people say I'm the nicest person ever, so uhh take of that what you will.

Takumi Sumeragi // 22 // ST*R Rapper// Haruma Miura.
Tae-hee Won // 21 // Vanilla Leader // Ahn Hee-yeon (Hani) .
Yufei Bo // 18 // 8ctagon vocal// Wu Xuanyi
Claire [She/Her] // MST
PM
^
nara
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 08:16 PM
nara
Moderators
16 years old
written by nara
3 posts

user posted image

serena tsukino // 19 // solo artist // bae joo-hyun (irene) .
yeong hamada // 22 // ST*R rapper // kamiki ryunosuke .
adria huebsch // 25 // MIRACLE vocalist // dove cameron .
mitsuki koyama // 19 // ROSEGOLD vocalist // minatozaki sana .
seulgi lee // 29 // idol o'clock host // kim jong-hyun (jonghyun) .
jayeon song // 16 // trainee // jung ye-rin (yerin) .
areum bae // 21 // Delilah Dancer // lee seo-young (seoyoung) .
somin ho // 21 // idolgee! photographer // kim sung-gyu (sunggyu) .
byeon hwan // 19 // SHINY SHINY rapper // xu ming hao (the8) .
so-ri han // 14 // General Annoyance // choi yoo-jin (yujin) .
john doe // 22 // trainee // kim myung-soo (L) .
yohan saja // 20 // HOWL vocalist // benjamin bae (benji) .
mao long // 23 // VCB leader + vocal // brian kang .
chantara mæw // 16 // trainee // chonnasorn sajakul (sorn) .
ming chun // 17 // trainee // peng yiyang .
myeong rhee // 19 // trainee // cho ha seul .
gon baek // 27 // olive vocalist // son dong-woo .
hayaki jung // 25 // E.L. co-leader + rapper // iwata takanori .
ye-rin mcclain // 21 // Vanilla visual // kim ah-young (yura) .
gyeo-ul sun // 14 // trainee // lee chan (dino) .
yuuki katsuki // 23 // destiny dancer // lu han (luhan) .
NARA [SHE/HER] // AEST
PM
^
eu-meh zhao
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 07:47 AM
eu-meh zhao
CM Entertainment
38 years old
written by louis
28 posts

ohai i'm louis!!!

i'm sort of like an awkward 20 year old mess ball of spaghetti and water bottles. currently i live down south in the lovely state of florida, working at a super awesome theme park and totally not crying over humidity. my love for kpop began around the same time i started rping, which would be around 2010/2011, so basically the "golden era"! while my bias group/artist changes with each set of comebacks, some of my favorites include 9muses, girls' generation, red velvet, gfriend, berry good, kard, seventeen, oh my girl, f(x), secret, after school, boa, brown eyed girls, shinee, crazy grace, clc, cheetah, clover, gilme, blackpink, mamamoo, teen top, kara, and twice. i'm super heavy on animal rights, lgbtq+ rights, women's rights, international peace, basically all of the things that would qualify me to win miss universe 2018. the best way to contact me is on the cbox, although i do have discord, aim, and skype! all you need to do is just ask me for it!

eu-meh zhao // 39 // manager of st*r // fan bingbing .
dae geum // 27 // vocal coach & sasaeng // kim jaejoong .
kyu-bok im // 16 // trainee // samuel kim .
LOUIS [HE/HIM/HIS] // EST
PM
^
ara so-ri bak
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 05:57 PM
ara so-ri bak
CM Entertainment
25 years old
written by sj
116 posts

hi i'm sj and i'm from ontario canada. and compared to many i'm old seeing as i had my childhood during the nineties. i'm as massive disney nerd, love sailor moon, star wars and i've been bitten by the nostalgia bug for many things i watched during my childhood. outside of fandom i love to curl - i will speak of nothing else during the olympics, the scotties and the brier - and now that i work in the frame shop i run away screaming from glitter. i just got into kpop and really miss afterschool/orange caramel, though i'm sure some new group will catch my ear soon enough.

ara so-ri bak // 25 // cm trainee scheduling assistant/boss corprate spy // kim yujin (uee) .
kyung-hu seo // 19 // 8ctogon visual // noh yi-young (e-young) .
arthur catach // 35 // vanilla's manager // lee dong-wook .
SJ [SHE/HER] // EST
PM
^
kyu-byul rhee
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 07:57 AM
kyu-byul rhee
Sealight Records
24 years old
written by yuen
23 posts

hello! this is yuen who tries to build up a villainous empire, but as far as i can tell, i might fail when i got enough time for any of my current ideas /rip. uhm. yeah. plus to that, i have a preference for managers, but i might fail as well in only creating managers, so hella, let's see how far i've come.
(update, several months later: i failed. gloriously. rip.)
currently, i'm mainly listening to audio books day6, bts and mamamoo - plus knk, blackpink, monsta x, amber, exo, got7, and anything that comes across my ears when i let youtube decide what i want to hear, lmao. (literally anything in kpop.)
well, anything besides kpop, i'm a huge fan of comedy and satirical anything. i love humorous books, as well as classics (though actually i don't like faust that much ~). reading in general is something i try to do more often, but ... i often end up playing 3ds/pokémon picross is my life.
though i'm currently in the last rush for my final exams (the first), i guess i'm frequently online and you can message me anytime, at least i try to come up with a response within two days!! yeah. super open to anything, just a warning that i think i'm awfully funny, so please just smile and nod when i come up with a crazy idea for fun and you don't think it's funny ~''
hi, i'm yuen!! my love for boss, villains, pokémon, managers and a lot more stuff are endless-- especially for boss--
pls excuse my messes and my humour, i don't know what's wrong with both of them-- uhm, and i basically love many kpop groups, but one of my favs at the moment are day6, wanna one, pentagon, the boyz, stray kids, loona, mamamoo, dreamcatcher, and knk, and u know, just everyone-- just shoot me a message if u want to talk because i'm online quite often and stuff--
(a.k.a. what a mess wow. i'm surprised by myself.)

ae-yeong ji // 21 // queens dancer // kim minji (jiu).
chae-won pae // 19 // delilah visual // kim jiwoo (chuu).
eun sinbi // 20 // modern love maknae / rapper // jeon jiwoo.
eun-jun han // 29 // e.l. vocal // moon hyuna.
hye-ri hong // 22 // dance crew // jung jinsol (jinsoul).
jae coghlan // 18 // upcoming mc & soloist // lee gahyeon.
jeok-hong jun // 30 // summer boys co-leader / visual // hwang minhyun.
ji-so kim // 16 // school student // lee minho (lee know).
ki-hyeon leeton // 24 // vcb rapper // kang daniel.
ku-rin jang // 29 // vocal & dance coach // yoo kihyun.
kyu-byul rhee // 24 // delilah's manager // lee chanhee (chunji).
lynn seo // 22 // trainee // lee suji.
mae-lee chae // 18 // trainee // moon hyungseo (kevin).
min-hee woo // 21 // actress // son hyejoo (olivia hye).
seo-ho ja // 19 // 8ctagon dancer boss dance crew // kang hyunggu (kino).
toh-rin dutchman // 21 // howl's manager // jeon somi.
zan-yu huang // 18 // student & freelance trainer // chong tingyan (elkie).
yuen [she/her] // cet [gmt+1]
NAME // == // JOB // FACE.
PM
^
sayaka miki
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 07:41 AM
sayaka miki
Sealight Records
21 years old
written by Myo
55 posts

Hello, it's Myo here! Myo like in MYOsotis, and in the German word for muon, MYOn... but hey! If you take the Cyrillic letter which looks like y, it's actually pronounced like u... o/'''
As you may see, I'm a huge fan of flowers, physics (and mathematics), and linguistics! And I really love fantasy as well, it always brings childhood memories back... I enjoy reading manga, I don't watch many anime right now, but I'm familiar with some "older" ones! (Like PMMM.) I especially enjoy manhwas, the Korean version of manga, as well, they're just so... awesome. But I don't know many :'D
My other fandoms are Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Disney, Studio Ghibli, and Professor Layton as well! I probably forgot half of my fandoms, so... ask if you feel like it?
My most favorite groups right now: DAY6, Mamamoo, Pentagon, KHAN, KNK, BTS, Dreamcatcher, Blackpink, SHINee, Girl's Generation. My favorite soloists: Eric Nam, Amber Liu. If you have a good K-Drama with robot, I love them for any reason... |D
Anyway, I'm happy to plot with you if you have any ideas, just let me know!

sayaka miki // 21 // delilah (vocal 2) // kim hye-lim.
yeongho jjok // 25 // boss soloist // woo kevin.
a-hyeon leeton // 22 // actress // jeon heejin.
taedae mo // 19 // 8ctagon (vocal) // park chaeyoung.
sonthi easterlefa // 35 // summer boys (rapper 2) // nichkhun horvejkul.
leona no // 25 // ex. producer & composer // jeon somin.
celty son // 29 // boss dancer // jung wheein.
aeju gangjeon // 27 // queens (leader/vocal) // pyo hyemi.
hayane jung // 30 // e.l. (co-leader/dancer) // jung krystal.
jiaolu rong // 16 // un1ty vocal // yan an.
hyunbae von gikkingen // 16 // solo artist // kim hyunjin.
MYO [SHE/HER] // GMT+1
PM
^
chenglei hú
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 05:02 PM
chenglei hú
Retired
15 years old
written by emele
60 posts

hi i'm emele and i think of ko shinwon and cute monster girls a lot! ♡ ♡ ♡

lila ge // 24 // boss soloist // son seungwan (wendy).
pyo-nae mo // 16 // boss trainee // kim dahyun.
EMELE [NO PREF] // PLS ASK
PM
^
lyhe
 Posted: May 3 2018, 07:38 PM
lyhe
Moderators
20 years old
written by lyhe
2 posts

my name gay jeff

he-ran cha // 24 // miracle leader // lee saerom.
gan song // 22 // independent artist // kim jiwon (bobby).
sun-yi baek // 18 // boss trainee // kim doyeon.
LYHE [SHE/HER] // EST
PM
^
berlioz chatte-park
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 09:33 AM
berlioz chatte-park
CM Entertainment
16 years old
written by sky
5 posts

hi there! i'm sky, i'm 18 and from the hell state texas. it's hot ;-; i got into kpop at age 13 or 14 with a few snsd and shinee songs but fell out of it pretty quick until recently when some friends dragged me back in and now am absorbed! my fav groups are mostly girl groups(it's the gay in me) that include snsd, loona(the ones that got me back in actually), blackpink, twice, red velvet, and a few more. i also have a big crush on hyuna. catch me on discord and don't be afraid to pm me(i know i am though ahh) uncelestial#0668 or just sky(or some version of it) in chat

berlioz chatte-park // 16 // MIRACLE rapper // cha eun-woo
meiling zhu // 20 // DELILAH visual // tzuyu
max bae // 27 // CM choreographer, health coordinator // hoya
seung-jun yoon // 22 // ST*R dancer // suga .
SKY [SHE OR THEY] // CENTRAL
PM
^
oboro park
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 05:12 PM
oboro park
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by asu
4 posts

hi, asu here! i'm a fresh and fly 21 young something from that one hipster city in california. if one were to go into my room, they would notice that i am a pretty big fan of groups like kard, seventeen, exo, knk, and monsta x. i had first gotten into kpop in middle school, somewhat fell out from it during high school, but i've come back into it and i haven't looked back \o/

besides that, i'm interested in foreign languages (i currently speak native fluent english, fluent german, and passable tagalog... which i need to fix because i should be more fluent in my parents' language rip), fashion (i have discount codes for boom outlet!), literature, board games, video games, manga, anime, social justice, women's health and other issues among other things. i'm not super caught up on anything heheh but if you have any suggestions for anything i should take a look at, point them my way!

in terms of kdramas, my current obsession is what's wrong with secretary kim. and, of course, i am a huge fan of some park shin hye classics like heirs and pinnochio. i am also a hoe for anything with lee jong suk and kim woo bin in them. fandoms that i've been in include fire emblem, professor layton, the whole ace attorney franchise, animal crossing, disney, marvel, and hetalia. hit me with those shorter shoujos too mmm

find me on discord at Asu#5063 !

oboro park // 22 // stylist of st*r // park shin hye

ASU [SHE/HER] // PST
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll