RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

JAN.2018
SUMMER BOYS comeback. d*cht comeback.
Robin comeback. Emmin comeback.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

» 04. who's who !!
Penny
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 02:09 PM
Penny
@She/Her

@Maknae: vroom vroom i'm in me mum's car

who's who !!

Instead of having a single post with everyone's characters, we've decided to take a different approach on RE-BYE. Every person on the site will post with their first character in this thread, providing some information about themselves and a list of their characters. That way, if you have additional characters or if any of your contact information changes, you can edit your post yourself.

Use the code below and introduce yourself!

Member Group codes: CMENT, SLREC, MEDIA, OTHER, BOSS

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="memberback"><div class="membertext">

introduce yourself here. let us know how to contact you. who are your favorite kpop groups? what do you like to do? anything else you can think of.

<BR><BR><BR>

</ CHARACTERS GO HERE copy and paste as much as you need />

<a href="LINK TO APP"><span class="MEMBERGROUP">full name</span></a> // age in ## // group and position or job // face claim .<BR>

</div><div class="membertop">

ALIAS  [PRONOUNS] // TIMEZONE  

</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
pm
^
Lars
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 02:29 PM
Lars
@ze/zir

@ largeritas: new year, new ways lars convinces zirself not to buy every album in sight.

hello, this is lars, your resident redheaded shitlord, setting guru, and rapper admin. i'm 26 years old, identify as genderqueer, and enjoy cosplaying, writing, drawing, and of course, keeping up with k-pop. i spend way too much time watching all of the music shows. my ultimate bias is blackpink (lisa fighting!), but i also am a huge fan of bts, mamamoo, sistar (summer is over rip), ladies' code, everyone from 2ne1, and k.a.r.d. also you should watch walwari. i am in love with walwari. XD you can contact me through pm or discord (pm me for details) - i'm so excited for re-bye and hope you enjoy it as much as i am <3

eunji wong // 22 // st*r // jang moon bok.
mani phanthittra // 17 // rosegold // lalisa manoban.
ji-ho won // 42 // idol o'clock // yoo jae suk.
kyung-mi kwon // 27 // sealight records stylist // rap monster.
chastity beauford // 21 // burger fool // ke$ha.
won byeol // 24 // olive // taehyun nam.
yu-ri ohm // 15 // sealight records trainee // l.joe.
daniel berman // 32 // idolgee! staff writer/disney store costumed worker // adam driver.
LARS [ZE/ZIR] // PST
pm
^
Penny
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 02:46 PM
Penny
@She/Her

@Maknae: vroom vroom i'm in me mum's car

Hi everyone!!! I'm Penny, I'm the maknae of our admin team!! I'm 21 years old, and I love everyone ever so be prepared for that <3 I work with teenagers in Washington state (as a tutor this previous schoolyear, as a musical director this summer, and hopefully as a para-educator this next year!) and hope to be a Guidance counselor in the future! I'm dating a dork who lives in MA and I am very very very pansexual. My talents include coding (I did the app code but none of the rest, the rest were made by the lovely Zee!!!), acting, singing, and writing!
I loooooove Danganronpa, Sailor Moon, Steven Universe, Alice in Wonderland... honestly, a whole lot of things. My favorite movie ever is Tarsem Singh's The Fall (2006). I'm a smol nerd basically http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
I'm really new to kpop!!! Lars and Zee are phenomenal people who got me super invested on another site! I'm loving everything about Re-Bye and I hope you will too! My fave kpop artists are Mamamoo, CL and BTS, but my favorite not-them music videos are 'Catellena' by Orange Caramel, 'Russian Roulette' by Red Velvet, 'Very Very Very' by IOI, and 'Daddy' by Psy. You can contact me on Skype, Discord, here, blah blah blah, just ask!!!

Nagito Komaeda // 25 // Visual Idol in ST*R // Suda Masaki.
Kyung-Ja Ou // 23 // Leader of OLIVE // Hwasa.
Haneul Choi // 20 // Leader of VCB // Jin.
Nari Mangjeol // 18 // Vocal 2 of Shiny-Shiny // Kang Mina.
Suk-Ja Mun // 15 // Trainee // Binnie.
Seong-Hun Kim // 23 // Executive // JJY.
Hyeon-Duri Ryoo // 23 // Dancer of Storybook // EJ.
Miela Rodriguez // 20 // Vocal of DTR // Alex.
Shuichi Saihara // 34 // Idolgee! Crime Correspondent and Positivity Blogger // Heechul.
PENNY [SHE/HER] // PST
pm
^
zee
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 12:37 PM
zee
@zee

@queenzee: pumpkin spice pumpkin spice pumPKIN SPI C E

hi i'm zee, like the letter. i'm the visual admin, which means i do very little but still get credit for being here. c: i'm 28 years old and working towards getting published as a writer. you can contact me through pm, discord (ask me for it), or poking me over on tumblr. i'm obsessed with starbucks, catchy music, and disney. i'm a sucker for angst with a happy ending and mutual oblivious pining. i'm also a terrible multishipper that will ship literally anything, whoops. some interests: marvel, fall out boy, the raven cycle, star wars, watching other people play video games, baking, reading, binge watching tv shows, star trek, bright and colorful things, harry potter, space. there’s more, i’m sure there’s more, but i can’t think of any of them honestly. i'm pretty new to kpop, so feel free to send me suggestions! i like exo, monsta x, blackpink, red velvet, seventeen, and hitchhiker. i'm shy and don't talk first most of the time, but i love meeting people, so please come say hi!

kunwoo byun // 21 // solo artist/st*r, leader/vocal // park jimin.
anna baek // 18 // rosegold, vocal // kim jisoo.
makoto naegi // 22 // shiny shiny, vocal // do kyungsoo.
skylar park // 23 // student/youtuber // lee jooheon.
lee-sing sing // 19 // delilah, visual // joo kyul kyung.
ki-tae bae // 20 // waiter/saesang // choi min ki.
si-u byeol // 30 // sealight records, choreographer // g dragon.
zhitao choi // 21 // cm entertainment, trainee // kim tae-hyung.
dae-ki mun // 21 // sealight records, solo artist // kim minsung.
pyong kim // 26 // mmm, rapper // park chanyeol.
duke bonfamille // 28 // boss, PR/scheduling // kim jun-myeon.
taejin geum // 22 // sbs boom, dj host // im chang-kyun.
gillian boo // 25 // idolgee! intern/blogger // jung jessica.
ky-sah yu // 16 // cm entertainment, trainee // lee yuykyung.
johnny chance // 27 // sealight records, actor // bang yongguk.
na yeol tokki // 29 // d*cht dancer // son shownu.
guiying xu // 31 // storybook rapper // zhang yixing.
ZEE [SHE/HER] // CST
pm
email
^
Mandee
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:18 PM
Mandee
@She/Her

@Admin: Admin

hi, i'm mandee and the old fart of the admin team at 28. =P i've officially been rping for over half my life now, having started when I was 13 going on 14. i live in michigan and i work in the medical field. i actually don't know all that much about k-pop, but my co-admins are certainly helping me to learn more! i am however a huge fan of anime such as hetalia, detective conan, sailor moon, dbz, digimon, cardcaptor sakura..many of them are oldies but goodies. <3 please feel free to contact me through skype or through pm! i promise i don't bite!

alfred konishi // 24 // shiny-bby, co-leader/visuals // ryuko isogai
elle baek // 25 // lawyer // moonbyul
kazimir balodis // 32 // idol o'clock // vitas
rini tsukino // 17 // trainee // kyary pamyu pamyu
theodora butte // 21 // youtuber // aubrey plaza
MANDEE [SHE/HER] // ET
pm
Users WebsiteICQAOLYahooMSN
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:52 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Mitsuki's surgery was a success and she's doing well! Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and support - they mean a lot. Please continue giving Mitsuki all of your love, and hopefully she can reunite with us soon. <3

Hi, I'm Dessy!! I guess you can call me the resident Sunshine of the site (and also the baby because I'm the youngest so far). xD I'm 19, heterosexual, and I consider myself that straight token friend who has all the gay friends but loves them all to death. I'm dating a boy in TN, and I enjoy writing, dancing, music in general, and video games because I'm a huge game nerd! I'm a fellow shorty at 4'10, and I'm obsessed with Disney and The Walking Dead video games and I am a gigantic horror fanatic!! I'm heavily introverted so if I don't talk to you at first don't be taken aback by it, seriously. You can contact me through PM, or my Skype: dessyhope98! I just very recently got into KPOP, so I don't have a large list of groups I like yet, but so far I like SISTAR, BLACKPICK, MAMAMOO EXO, and BTS, but please send suggestions to more!! So yeah, please say hi!!

Haebitna Baek // 19 // ROSEGOLD leader/vocal // Hyolyn/Hyorin.
Michiko Katsuki // 30 // CM Language Instructor/Substitute teacher // Kiritani Mirei.
DESSY [SHE/HER] // CT
pm
email
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 01:37 PM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

@taku_star: I'm sorry

Hi my name is Claire! I'm 23! I've been a lifelong resident of Arizona, and I'm hopefully getting my bachelor's degree soon and hopefully going to do...something, with that. I GOT IT, Anyway to the fun stuff. I'm actually a newbie to Kpop, so if you guys have any recs, I'd love to hear them. My favorite bands so far is CLC and EXID and Blackpink and Spica though! I kind of have a hard time getting into boy groups, lmao. Outside of RPing I like video games ( my favorite series are Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Halo), sci fi (especially aliens!), birds, cats, seventies music and magical girl anime. Honestly I like so many things its hard to list them! A lot of people say I'm the nicest person ever, so uhh take of that what you will.

Takumi Sumeragi // 22 // ST*R Rapper// Haruma Miura.
Tae-hee Won // 21 // Vanilla Leader // Ahn Hee-yeon (Hani) .
Noeul "Nico" Seok // 23 // NEET/Blogger // Lee Tae-il (Taeil) .
Brooke Riegel // 37// Queens Manager// Margaret Quigley (Maggie Q).
Claire [She/Her] // MST
pm
^
jianyi li
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 05:22 PM
jianyi li
@chai

@jingleanyi: please look forward to our performance today! it's an honor to perform next to such talented groups such as vcb & vanilla!

hey there! i'm chai, your resident nervous ball of fluff. i'm a little awkward (ie: a lot awkward) and tend to gloss over the details, so if i've accidentally done something, please let me know, i won't take offense! my pronouns are she/her and i live in california. i'm twenty years old, and i really like reading and writing. my favorite book at the moment is six of crows by leigh bardugo, though the second book is just as good! i haven't really been roleplaying for a long time, and have recently started in the past year or so. my favorite groups include blackpink, big bang, red velvet, mamamoo, exo, and bts, though my favorite solo artists vary with the time and day and alignment of the stars. i currently stan bts & seventeen, tho! i love aesthetics-from images to videos to choreographies, and am basically glued to tumblr, though i actually...don't post anything. i'm a huge anime fan, though my taste tends to incline more towards the more recent series, and am always, always up to talk about it with someone! it would be fantastic if you could contact me through discord if you need too (birdie#2192, please introduce yourself so i know who you are if your screen name isn't who you are on here <3 also, note: i don't do video/voice calls at all, sorry.) or my skype (chaibirdie@yahoo.com) and i'm very excited to be here!

jianyi li // 23 // delilah leader/vocal // jieun lee (iu) .
jinsoo ahn // 20 // s*tr vocal // jungkook jeon (jungkook) .
hana baek // 26 // reporter, blogger // kim taeyeon (taeyeon) .
jihyun kim // 32 // d*cht leader/rapper // seunghyun choi (top) .
jaemin kim // 23 // rosegold manager // mingyu kim (mingyu) .
jaejoong ri // 20 // vcb vocalist // lee jihoon (woozi) .
joohyuk oh // 38 // summer boys coleader // gong yoo .
jiyah jeon // 18 // solo artist // ahn jiyoung .
kiha moon // 26 // actor // nam joohyuk .
sora kang // 25 // queens // bae suji (suzy) .
CHAI [SHE/HER] // PST
pm
^
serena tsukino
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 08:16 PM
serena tsukino
@Nara

@usagichan: You'll see a lot more of me soon 8D

NARA IN DA HOUSE. I'm a friend of... a load of people on here tbh. LETS JUST SAY I AM A FRIEND OF ALL. YES THAT IS RIGHT. I'm a tiny smol at the age of 15, turning 16 in August! But don't underestimate me! I might be small but my writing backs a punch. I think. Anyway I can keep up with the best! K-Pop was introduced to me by our lovely Admins and now it dominates my playlist (thanks gais). TBH I didn't even know I was using a K-pop FC until it was mentioned to me RIP. My genres tend to be Magical Girls (because who doesn't love a butt-kicking girl) and anything fantasy. Actually scratch that. I just love animation >:3 My characters are most often pure cinnamon rolls, mainly so I can crush their hearts and souls later on. Muse is always my problem.

serena tsukino // 18 // solo artist // bae joo-hyun (irene) .
yeong hamada // 21 // ST*R rapper // kamiki ryunosuke .
adria huebsch // 25 // MIRACLE vocalist // dove cameron .
mitsuki koyama // 17 // ROSEGOLD vocalist // minatozaki sana .
seulgi lee // 28 // idol o'clock host // kim jong-hyun (jonghyun) .
jayeon song // 15 // trainee // jung ye-rin (yerin) .
jack mason // 31 // Moon.Light Manager // bradley james .
marinna ohiya // 23 // QUEENS vocalist // jennie kim .
katie holt // 20 // blogger/student/youtuber // benthe de vries .
ninako kinoshita // 22 // coffee girl // jung eun-hi (eunji) .
areum bae // 21 // Delilah Dancer // lee seo-young (seoyoung) .
somin ho // 21 // idolgee! photographer // kim sung-gyu (sunggyu) .
minami kenjirou // 17 // DTR rapper // park kyung .
chaihong wu // 18 // trainee // kim hyo-yeon (hyoyeon) .
poppy ping // 27 // sumi manager // avril lavigne .
byeon hwan // 19 // SHINY SHINY rapper // xu ming hao (the8) .
so-ri han // 13 // General Annoyance // choi yoo-jin (yujin) .
hee-young ra // 27 // Modern Love Leader // park soo-young (joy) .
cierra belladonna // 24 // actress // jenna coleman .
jia sinbi // 41 // sealight ceo // park hae-jin .
daeshim moon // 28 // singer songwriter // lee ji-hyun (qri) .
NARA [SHE/HER] // AEST
pm
^
yuuri katsuki
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 12:10 AM
yuuri katsuki
@alex

@yuubearri: 気をつけて

Hey, I'm Alex, and I'm absolutely horrible at talking about myself, so let's see how long this goes on, lmao. I'm 28, live in Florida, and v. asexual + into girls + confused about my gender but default to they/them pronouns. Was also dragged here by like half of the admin team so there's that. I will be the first to admit that I'm a total newbie to K-Pop, but I'm currently obsessing over EXO, Monsta X, SHINee, Taemin's solo stuff, BAP, VIXX, KARD, SF9 and Blackpink. That being said, I'm in like a bajillion and one fandoms. I like a lot of books(Tolkien, HP, PJO to name a few but also honorary mention to the Song of Achilles for futzing me up), and I like a looot of movies and games. Basically just ask me for things here there's too many to list xD I'm going to stop rambling now that's about it!

Baekhyeon Im // 29 // Actor // Choi Minho .
Bai Lin // 22 // Olive vocals // Lu Han .
Erik Jin // 25 // Modern Love dancer // Jackson wang .
Hyunwoo Byun // 18 // Trainee // Choi Junhong (Zelo) .
Iseul Song // 21 // Solo artist // Lee Tae-min .
Jackson Zheng // 30 // Shiny Shiny's manager // Lee Hoseok (Wonho) .
Jae-suk Min // 21 // BOSS solo artist // Lee Sungjong .
James Bahn // 23 // BOSS trainee // Jung Daehyun .
Ji-min Moon // 21 // Moon.Light vocalist // Oh Sehun .
Junmyeon Shin // 29 // d*cht vocalist // Jang Dongwoo .
Min-Jun Mun // 21 // solo artist // Shin Ji Ho (Xero) .
Minsun Moon // 24 // actor // Moon Jongup .
Saranyu Prasongsanti // 18 // DTR dancer // Kunpimook Bhuwakul (Bambam) .
Seongmin Moon // 28 // solo artist // Jung Taekwoon (Leo) .
Shiyi Bai // 21 // Actor // Hong Jisoo (Joshua) .
Sorin Lee // 21 // Youtuber/student // Lee Min-hyuk .
Taiyang Hou // 25 // Summer Boys co-leader/visual // Wu Yifan (Kris Wu) .
William Dahn // 27 // CM stylist // Eric Nam .
Yuuri Katsuki // 24 // actor // Hanyu Yuzuru .
Zhifang Moon // 26 // Solo artist // Huang Zitao .
Zhihao Choi // 23 // Shiny-K Co-leader/vocals // Byun Baekhyun .
ALEX [THEY/THEM] // EST
pm
^
Rowan Wonderlund
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 11:13 AM
Rowan Wonderlund
@Bri

@TheCheshireCat: Terrorists and Dirty laundry. What's worse than that?

My name is Brianna and I am 22, and I like to think I'm pretty cool. I'm not in school yet, but when I go I am planning on being an English major with a minor in languages. My chosen language is Korean, so if y'all have any questions about anything let me know! I also speak spanish, french, and ASL though not as fluently as I used to be able to. I have a dog, four cats, three rats, and I'm hella gayyyyyyyy. Writing is like my favorite thing so lets do it! I'm a sucker for Flirty Plots and Ships. (All the ships.) I am trash for BTS, EXO, Monsta X, Seventeen, Got7, Red Velvet, KARD, ASTRO, Day6, MicroDot,BIGBANG, BLACKPINK, EXID, honestly the list goes on FOREVER. Anyway, let's talk. A few of my babies are a little fucked up, but that's their charm. Enjoy!

Rowan Salem Wonderlund // 24 // solo artist // Min Yoongi (Suga) .
yoojin rhee // 24 // rapper for VCB // j-hope .
Milo James Thatch // 25// Storybook Leader and Main Vocal // Mark Tuan .
Zifeng Yoongi Lee // 31// D*Cht Lead Vocal // Im Jaebum .
Elliot Minsoo // 32// Solo Artist // Park Hyung-sik.
Yoongi O'Malley // 25// Dance Crew // Kim Yugyeom.
Bo-Rhee Woo // 25// MMM Manager // Song Minho
Tae-ka Bael // 27// SBS DJ // Kim Wonpil
BRI [SHE/HER THEY/THEM] // Central (I think?)
pm
^
eu-meh zhao
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 07:47 AM
eu-meh zhao
@louis

@zhao_eumeh: advil? check. tea? check. prepared to deal with the boys? not check.

ohai i'm louis!!!

i'm sort of like an awkward 19 year old mess ball of spaghetti and water bottles. currently i live down south in the lovely state of florida, working at a super awesome theme park and totally not crying over humidity. my love for kpop began around the same time i started rping, which would be around 2010/2011, so basically the "golden era"! while my bias group/artist changes with each set of comebacks, some of my favorites include 9muses, girls' generation, red velvet, gfriend, berry good, kard, seventeen, oh my girl, f(x), secret, after school, boa, brown eyed girls, shinee, crazy grace, clc, cheetah, clover, gilme, blackpink, mamamoo, teen top, kara, and twice. i'm super heavy on animal rights, lgbtq+ rights, women's rights, international peace, basically all of the things that would qualify me to win miss universe 2018. the best way to contact me is on the cbox, although i do have discord, aim, and skype! all you need to do is just ask me for it!

eu-meh zhao // 38 // manager of st*r // fan bingbing .
alessandro ahn // 20 // music box mc & actor // matthew kim (bm) .
dae geum // 27 // vocal coach & sasaeng // kim jaejoong .
kyu-bok im // 16 // trainee // samuel kim .
scarlett lyon // 22 // solo artist // jo sojin .
LOUIS [HE/HIM/HIS] // EST
pm
^
Jun Moon
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 09:58 AM
Jun Moon
@Rayne

@junlicious: Japan is really beautiful this time of year. But nothing compares to being with him.

Heyo, I'm Rayne, the one with the devil smiley in the cbox >:D I'm kinda awkward, kinda rambly. Very impulsive. Use this knowledge as you please. Currently I identify as a cis woman, queerace. I got shown the light by Alex and my Kpop experience currently extends for only a few months so I'm not always up to date. Pls excuse the noob. I try. I have two bias groups of Topp Dogg (which... is changing, don't touch me), and VIXX. My muses are all over the place, from Marvel to Yuuri on Ice, to Songs of Achilles. I have discord, aim, skype, chatango, though Skype and discord are the easiest way to get a hold of me. <3

Jun Moon // 28 // Moon.Light leader/vocals// Hyunseung.
Chen-U Kee // 24 // Sealight Head Stylist// B-Joo.
Damian Bing // 26 // Shiny Shiny Manager // Key.
Yong Heo // 22 // Solo Artist // Taeyong.
William Holtzer // 27 // Producer // Daeryong.
Zhilan Choi // 31 // solo artist // Ham Eun Jung.
Kyu-Hah Yu // 23 // MMM Rapper/Maknae // Jaehyun.
Sung-Hoon Song // 24 // Summer Boys Dancer/Maknae // Kai.
Ryan Jin // 19 //DTR Dancer/Vocalist // Amber.
Won-Shik Jin // 28 // Chief Council of Sealight // Jun
RAYNE [SHE/HERS] // GMT: - 6
pm
email
^
uriel choi
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 03:56 PM
uriel choi
@marie

@six: my level? it's......... SIXtreme!!!!!! six times the treme!!!!!!

Hi I'm Marie!! I'm 18 and BTOB are my life blood.... get me talking about them and I'll never shut up and also link like 10 performances spare urself tbh. I also really love Block B!!! And that's.... it. I love any and all anime though like there's no point in listing it all I just.... love a lot of it. Notable favs are Pandora Hearts, Saiyuki, Death Note, and a bunch shoujos too.... Also dating sims!! I love my otomes so much I cry over them. I'm really excited to write with people and I love everyone already !!!! /happy tears

uriel choi // 22 // idolgee reporter+hacker // yook sungjae .
lisa mishima // 19 // modern love's rapper // bang minah .
minsik bae // 24 // CM's mascot // cha eunwoo .
kangsoo byun // 29 // soloist // lee jong suk .
yuna du // 26 // actor // yoo youngjae .
MARIE [THEY/THEM] // GMT -5
pm
^
ryu kishimura
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 11:22 PM
ryu kishimura
@ihodor

@deathgodryuk: writing songs is a pain in the ass. where's my notebook.

I'm Al. I'm a 20yo in California. I'm only passively into k-pop, lmao. Pretty big fan of anime/manga (especially older stuff; and I have a passion for the mecha genre like holy shit), science fiction and fantasy, video games, roleplay, rock/metal, and comics (mainly non-superhero tho). My big fandoms are Gundam (especially Universal Century and Turn A), Macross, Usagi Yojimbo, Fire Emblem (old and new), The Five Star Stories, and tactical RPGs as a whole. I also like Queen and Blind Guardian. I really, really like the book Dune. Hit me up on PM or in the discord server, lol

Ryu Kishimura // 23 // solo artist //Taeyang.
Bora Hwang // 23 //Vanilla Visual // Jun Hyoseong (Hyosung) .
Jeong-suk Shim // 23 // Idolgee! //Sulli
Hikaru Kingetsu // 26 // Idolgee! // CL
pm
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

minsik bae

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

sumi noi

DUO OF THE MOMENT