welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup!

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

You Got W i r e s [cw], Tag: Suki!!!
namgi baek
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 03:52 AM
namgi baek
CM Entertainment
25 years old
written by Penny
454 posts

CW for hospital stay.

I see it in your eyes

Mitsuki Koyama was a special person.

First of all, she was a member of ROSEGOLD, ST*R's junior band, whom they had mentored as a group. She and he had both been relatively close - which now stung. He hadn't thought much of anything. He'd seen her at the hospital when he'd been here, but the memory was so tattered like all of his ones from that week were that he'd been half-convinced it was only a dream. Even her tweet had only jogged it slightly, and he never would have expected this.

Suki was dying.

He felt terrible for the immediate attachment that knowledge made him feel. Suki had been his main 'apprentice', yes, but they hadn't talked as much as they should have recently - he didn't deserve to take this news like an elephant was sitting on his chest. He didn't deserve to be so deeply hit by someone else's story - and he didn't deserve the selfish wants pouring in.

He wanted her to get better. To beat all of the odds with this upcoming surgery possibility, and go back to Rosegold. Those alone were good wishes and wants - the selfishness came in the reasons why that he kept pushing down.

He brought in probably too many gifts to make up for that... he carried a small bouquet of kaleidoscope roses under one arm, a teddy bear and box of roses in the other. If it weren't for his confession a little over a week ago, people probably would assume they were dating thanks to the excessiveness. He didn't mind, a tight, half-smile slick against his teeth as he walked through the halls with his head down. He was rehearsing everything in his mind - popping his head in through the door and beaming at her, making some sort of joke that would come into his head as he'd enter the room. The movements all made sense in his head, even as he stopped at the door.

He opened it, letting his head guide, and everything else - the silliness he'd wanted to do, the smile - they left as he saw her.

He didn't waste time, at least - he set everything he was carrying down at the foot of her bed, and immediately wrapped her in the tightest, most vice-like hug he had ever given in his entire life.

It took him a solid ten seconds to realize he may have started to cry. Ugh... he really was an asshole. He pulled away slightly, giving her room if she needed to stay in or leave, and finally said, "I'm sorry."

Tag: @mitsuki koyama | Outfit | testing new code too!!!
You'll be alright
PM
^
mitsuki koyama
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 06:47 PM
mitsuki koyama
CM Entertainment
19 years old
written by Nara
53 posts

be close enough to capture my light
The last thing that Mitsuki remembered from her collapse was piercing pain and screams. After there was that familiar pain in her throat she felt the darkness swallow her, dragging her down into an endless pit where she knew she'd never return from. Part of her heart told her to just let it. To fall down and never return. But it was those screams that kept her holding on. Hae's panicked voice, Anna and Mani's shrieks. They were the reason she had begun to fear death. The reason that she didn't want to die anymore.

Suddenly she was awake in a hospital bed. An IV drip in her arm with numerous gifts scattered around the room. Hae had come to visit her... although she knew that the blonde had actually never left the hospital. Just from her reaction she could tell. Mitsuki wasn't blind and she'd been with the ROSEGOLD girls since day one. She knew them and it tore her apart to know that they may have to be without her one way or the other.

Of course there was a tiny possibility, the smallest of chances that she would make it. That day when she'd made the decision she had been staring out the window at all the people below. Each one of them had their own life, some might even be one of ROSEGOLD's fans. No matter how afraid she was, no matter if there was only the smallest possibility, no matter if everyone hated her from that moment on, she would not falter. She would not die.

She was going to undergo the operation.

That minor 10%. Those tiny odds, that small, minuscule chance of survival. She'd overcome smaller chances before. Against all odds, she'd survived her birth. Against all odds, she'd met Eichi. Against all odds, she'd fought her first bout of cancer. Against all odds, she'd debuted as an idol. What was one more miracle? Just one more. The final miracle. No. No this wouldn't be a miracle. She was going to return. No matter how hard it may be.

Mitsuki Koyama would return to ROSEGOLD.

But her eyes were pulled away from the brightness of daylight when someone opened the door, causing the blonde to squeak and jump a little. It was Nagi and seeing his smile made her feel a little better. Well.... it did until it left immediately. Did she really look that bad? No of course she did. She was lying in a hospital bed on the drip with strict instructions not to speak too loudly. Even as he walked over, Mitsuki felt her heart break. Out of all the boys in ST*R, she always felt closest to Nagi. Not just for the reason that they had encountered each other at the hospital before (which she had clear memory of, if just because of fear) but... well it was something she couldn't put her finger on. Yet that something always pulled her toward him. If ROSEGOLD and ST*R were in the same room she would always automatically gravitate toward Nagi.

Now seeing him here, she felt the need to cry herself. She didn't want him to see her like this. She didn't want anyone to see her like this. Just as she was about to break she felt warm arms wrap around her. All she could do as she stifled a sob was return the tight hug. To Mitsuki, it was as though this was an anchor. A desperate plea to the gods above if they truly did exist. She wanted to go back. Just this once, she wanted this all to be a horrible dream.

"Don't. Please Nagi don't apologize to me. You have nothing to apologize for." He needed to know that. Mitsuki wanted him to know that. Whatever was going to happen, nothing he could do would change it. And there was... one more thing she needed to say.

"Thank you for coming. Thank you.... thank you so very much I.... I...."

And she was crying again.

me: cries while posting this and listening to the hospital playlist
PM
^
namgi baek
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 11:03 PM
namgi baek
CM Entertainment
25 years old
written by Penny
454 posts

I see it in your eyes

Nagito had heard the news - everyone had heard the news! He'd been anxious ever since, and then seeing her post on Instagram about being sick... he'd felt his stomach twist into knots. Not her too. Please, God, not her too. But it had been true and real - she was now in nearly critical condition, stuck here in the unforgiving hospital just like everyone else he'd heard about had been.

He felt lucky, and even more selfish as he realized how glad he was that Suki wasn't pulling away. She was crying too - he could hear it, feel it, their chests pressed together and his hands enveloping her back. She said he had nothing to apologize for - but that didn't feel true. Not in his head. He was fine, relatively... she was not. He swallowed, trying to pull back the tears. He needed to be strong for her, yeah? She was thanking him just for coming. He squeezed her again, pulling away just a bit to free his right hand, reaching for the nearby kleenex box to pull it onto the bed for them. He forced a smile, drying his eyes on his shirt sleeve and looking at the light to try to blink away the rest of his tears. He thumbed away one of her tears, paying no attention to the intimate gesture of stroking her cheek, and offered a handkerchief. "You don't need to thank me - if I can't say sorry, you can't say thank you... I should be telling you thank you."

He smiled a bit easier now, hesitantly letting his other hand drop from her. "I brought you some things... they're generic, I should have brought things to make the stay better... are you warm enough? I know it can be so cold...?" Ugh. Now he was talking too much... But he brought the gifts closer to her. "I thought you might like a bear at least, and candies - I heard from a website they were your favorites? I hope that's right, I don't know, I can't... remember..."

You'll be alright
PM
^
mitsuki koyama
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 04:07 AM
mitsuki koyama
CM Entertainment
19 years old
written by Nara
53 posts

One thing she'd found weird, ever since Nagito had stepped into the room, was that she was content. Mitsuki found herself relaxing with him being there and it was completely different from when Hae had come to see her. From when the other girls had come to see her. They'd all been concerned but having them right there next to her... it made her feel scared. She was terrified that they would each yell at her, scream at her and demand to know why she'd lied to them. As though it was inevitable that they would hate her. Maybe even suggest to her face that she leave ROSEGOLD permanently.

That was the last thing she ever wanted.

But Nagito was different. She could remember him staying at this same hospital and that meant that he sort of understood what she was going through. Although unlikely that he'd lied to ST*R the same way she had with Mani, Hae and Anna she doubted that he would just openly let ST*R know what was going on. Having him there helped her to relax and sort through what needed to be sorted through rather than denying everything like she had been.

The girls and ST*R.... this was the first time that she had anyone who'd looked out for her like this. The first time that she'd had anyone who properly cared like this. Only one other person had shown her this kindness; and he was above the clouds now. Eichi was gone and she was still here. Still here with ROSEGOLD and ST*R and SHINY SHINY. He was waiting and she was going to leave him... because now she was here, wrapped up in Nagi's arms, she didn't want to die.

'I don't want to die' was the thing at the very front of her brain.

Despite the tears, a small chuckle escaped her. It seemed fair; he couldn't apologize and she couldn't thank. That was the moment that she realized that Nagi was exactly the person she'd needed to see at this point. If it had been anyone from ROSEGOLD.... K or En or Taku.... she would've sent them away. Demanded no visitors because she just wouldn't be able to face them like this. Never like this. Not when she was struggling to stay strong. Not with that black hole creeping up on her, increasing with each of her doubts and fears.

"OK. That sounds.... that sounds good." Grabbing one of the tissues, she blew her nose. Mitsuki could feel that some of the snot and salty tears were still on her face but right now it didn't feel like it... mattered. Usually when someone entered the room, she felt like she needed to be strong. Show them that she was alright. But for right now she was happy to show all of her insecurities. To show that she was - in fact - afraid.

"No. No! They're perfect. Thank y-" She'd been about to thank him again before stopping and laughing. Properly laughing - a laugh that she hadn't made in such a long time. Not since before she'd come down with her illness. "I couldn't think of anything better. Nagi you're so good at choosing gifts - I'm a little jealous! You'll have to help me pick Hae's gift!"

The silent words of 'if I make it' hung in the air.

o u c h
PM
^
namgi baek
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 08:15 PM
namgi baek
CM Entertainment
25 years old
written by Penny
454 posts

I see it in your eyes

Nagito, in all honesty, would know Suki's feelings intimately well - or would, if she told him. Scared was practically all he ever felt - the nervous anxiety of being found out and not knowing what anyone would do in reaction, and even more than that, the shame of letting everyone down. He knew that probably better than anyone - so he didn't assume at all as he came in. If she wanted to talk about the world outside this right here, or anything from the past or future, she could bring it up - he didn't want to push. Pushing didn't help - all it did was make them feel worse.

He made her laugh! That was good. He loved making people laugh. He pulled up a chair as she blew her nose, glancing up. He knew this wasn't going to be easy for her - she'd already made a massively hard decision, and she had even more coming up. At least she laughed again, harder, when she almost thanked him - he grinned in response, leaning onto his elbow. "Ah, I can do that! My little brother's her boyfriend, so I can pick out anything she likes easy with a spy." He liked to tease, to try to lighten the mood, but he looked back at her with gentle eyes again. "If you need anything, just say. Like if you need to go out for air or get some food or just... yell at someone. I know it's hard, and I can take it."

You'll be alright
PM
^
mitsuki koyama
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 01:31 AM
mitsuki koyama
CM Entertainment
19 years old
written by Nara
53 posts

Why were there always consequences to one's actions? More importantly, why did it always seem like she was doing the wrong thing while trying to do the right? The best example she could think of was everything that had happened with Jaedad... He had looked after her. Checked on her. Even kept the secret she had always known weighed on his shoulders. Knowing that she was sick and keeping it from the other girls... that was a debt she would never be able to repay. But even now, her hindsight was saying that it had been the wrong decision.

Somehow... she'd hurt everyone more than if she'd told them in the first place.

Yet Nagi understood. She could tell. Somehow there was like there were... unspoken words flying around the room that touched her heart. Completely shook her to the core. It was scary to think that a mere hour ago Mitsuki had thought that seeing anyone she knew - ROSEGOLD, ST*R or SHINY-SHINY - would be the worst thing for her. Even now she stood by that in terms of ROSEGOLD as she could never look them in the eye again. Most of ST*R as well. But Nagi... Nagi was the exact person she'd needed to see and it warmed her heart to know he'd come on his own. But then he also knew what this was like, better than most.

"How lucky!" Another laugh escaped her. Sometimes she'd wondered if anyone would believe her if she said that she hadn't laughed like this in a long time. Yes those she had shared with ROSEGOLD were genuine, but quiet. Like she had always been hiding something, which she had been. But now the secret was out and that made things... easier. Like she could take down her defenses one by one. If only she could tell the complete truth in case the worst came to pass. This was the first step... and now that she'd made her decision? Mitsuki wasn't going to back down. No matter what happened next she would go outside again. She would see the world again. Most importantly?

No matter what she would share that stage with them again.

"Nagi..." her voice faltered for a second. What could she say? He was being so kind to her despite everything and... she could never repay this kindness. Especially since he hadn't yelled at her, hadn't told her off, hadn't asked any questions. Somehow that was giving her strength piece by piece yet his words were so... so sad. And she knew that nothing she said could change that. "You will never know how glad I am that you're saying that. Words just can't describe what I'm feeling right now! I-In a good way I promise. I wonder...."

"Do you think they'd let me outside? Just to the hospital shops. Christmas is coming up after all, not just Hae's birthday! I have to get gifts for everyone! Oh! Was...was that selfish of me? I-I jumped from one set of gifts to another..."

celebration of??? otm??? maybe???
PM
^
namgi baek
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 05:00 PM
namgi baek
CM Entertainment
25 years old
written by Penny
454 posts

I see it in your eyes

Consequences... Nagito knew about those pretty well. Even if, currently, he was attempting to ignore them. Hindsight was 20/20 - all decisions and answers for people like he and Suki would be hard. He understood that much, at least.

Suki's laugh was sweet, but this whole situation just felt bitter. It wasn't her fault. It wasn't anyone's, not really, he knew that, even if most of the time he thought it was his own. But this situation still left such a bad taste in his mouth. Her looking to him and saying his name... that was almost crushing. Still, he smiled slightly, listening, before he started to think.

On one hand, he knew plenty ins and outs of this hospital. He could probably sneak her out no problem and have her back in, what, one hour, two hours tops? They could go do everything she asked, and she'd be so happy, and it would be that fun little rush of excitement... but... what if something bad happened? He didn't know how bad off she was. She was probably on bedrest. She'd collapsed, after all, onstage. If she wasn't safe to go out... that would be awful. She was here for a reason, and it would be irresponsible to take her out, as much as she would love to.

The irony of his thoughts were absolutely lost on him.

But... she did say just to the hospital shops, so the things downstairs. He didn't see why there would be an issue, right? But still. "We should ask," he reminded, surprised at his own adult-like tone for a second. It softened. "It wasn't selfish... I think wanting to go buy things for people is sweet." A beat, and then- "There's lights. Downstairs. If the nurse says yes, you'll get to see them, too!"

Tag: @mitsuki koyama | Outfit | bleeh
You'll be Alright
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll