a personified kpop rivalry site
Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.
SUMMER BOYS comeback. d*cht comeback.
Robin comeback. Emmin comeback.
females and trainees.
SUMMER BOYS comeback. d*cht comeback.
Robin comeback. Emmin comeback.
females and trainees.
|Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
» 01. rules !!
Posted: Jun 10 2017, 08:01 PM
@ largeritas: new year, new ways lars convinces zirself not to buy every album in sight.
001. Please register using your character's first and last name in all lowercase letters. As we're doing things in western style on site, we ask that the first name come first and the surname come second. If for any reason you need a name change, you can request one through your control panel or ask an admin directly.
002. There is a lot of useful information in our Ready, Set, Go! section, and we ask that you read over everything before starting your application. It will help keep everyone on the same page.
003. You will have seven days to complete an application once it is posted. We do allow extensions which need to be requested from an admin.
004. Avatars are 275 x 400. Your mini-profile will require a 75 x 75 gif of the animated spirit you are using for your character. We DO NOT have signatures on RE-BYE.
005. Characters must be at least thirteen years old. If your character is an idol that has already debuted, they must be at least fifteen years old.
006. Please make sure your face claim is reasonably famous. This means if we were to do a Google search of the face, we would find them in a band or in other published media. The admins reserve the right to say whether or not your face claim is acceptable or not; if you have further questions, please let us know, and we would be happy to discuss you options.
007. We have no character limit on site as of now. Please see the next rule for restrictions on this.
008. Your first three characters can be made without posting requirements. AFTER YOUR 3RD CHARACTER, you must have at least ONE active thread with each of your characters in order to make a new character. In this case, an active thread is a thread where you and someone else have both posted once.
009. We DO NOT allow original characters on RE-BYE - there are thousands of animated spirits to choose from for your characters from across animated films, television shows, comic books, and video games!
010. We DO allow gender-bending of characters. Please make sure that when you gender-swap a character, they are still believably written and connected to their canon self through personality and history.
011. We DO allow race-bending on RE-BYE - we view it as rather necessary for the concept of our site! However, we ask that you NOT whitewash any characters. If you have questions as to the suitability of a face claim, please reach out to us on the admin team.
012. Please limit yourself to ONE character per fandom. We do understand that some fandoms, like Marvel/DC Comics or Fire Emblem, have thousands of characters across multiple universes. In order to accommodate this, if you would like to make two characters from a large fandom, please make sure that their stories do not overlap (i.e., you could play both Captain America and Red Mist from Kick-Ass, as their story lines never converge). If you have any questions about what will be allowed under this rule, please ask the admin team.
013. Reserves are first come first serve and last for seven days.
014. Applications posted in the pending board count as face claim, canon, and position reserves for seven days after the post date. If there are any questions about this, please contact the admin team.
015. We have activity checks ever few months. Every other activity check will be a full activity check with thread links required.
016. If you do not post in an activity check, your character will be archived and your claims will be released for others to use. If you cannot make an activity check for any reason, simply reach out to the admins and we will work something out with you.
017. The admin are not here to hold your hand. YOU are responsible for posting in activity checks and notifying the admin team of absences and special occasions. We understand that real life can get very busy, and we will try to work with you the best that we can.
018. DO NOT pester anyone to post. While we understand that writing and moving plots forward is very exciting, we see pestering as a form of bullying. All our members have different schedules and real life to deal with, and sometimes it takes a bit for someone to get a reply back to you.
019. We have no required word count. We ask for at least a paragraph and that you please try to match what word count your RP partner has written for you.
020. Please use good grammar and spelling. Run your posts through a spell-check before posting an application or a post for a thread. We ask that you not use chat speak in threads, unless it is in chat or phone threads.
021. We are NOT a premium site. Please keep mature content to a minimum and PG-13 or light R rated. We will absolutely NOT tolerate any posted pornography/smut or extreme gore/violence.
022. If there is anything potentially triggering in your posts - i.e., homophobia, violence, sexuality - please tag it with a content warning [cw] in the title and a list of the potential triggers in the post. We ask that you please glance over this list and be respectful of people's limits.
023. It is just as important for our members to AVOID content that might upset them as much as it is for our members to mark their content as triggering. There are some sensitive topics that are major plots on this site. Please DO NOT read any content that is marked if it might upset you. If you see something that is not marked, please alert an admin and we will make sure it is taken care of.
024. We do not tolerate bullying of any kind here. If you feel you are being bullied, please reach out to the team; we will do everything we can to resolve the problem. If you are having issues with an admin, please reach out to any of the other admins.
025. Our goal is to create a fun and stress-free environment for everyone who RPs with us, and it is important that everyone feels comfortable with coming to the team about any issues they might have. We can all be private messaged directly through the site, and we will give out our personal contacts to anyone who might need it.
026. Respect other's pronouns. If you are unsure, please reference the Who's Who.
027. Do not start stan arguments about KPop or anything else on site, in the cbox, or on our Discord server. While conversations are fine, the admin will step in and shut down anything we think is getting too far out of hand.
027. If you would like a link to our discord server, please ask for one in the cbox. We love having new members come and say hello to the community, and we are most active on there as a whole.
028. A few simple rules for our Discord server:
All site rules also apply to Discord.
Please only talk about subjects in relevant chats. (Each group has their own chat, and we've even set up reaction and shout-out chats so that everything is organized.) If a chat seems to be shifting to a different topic/group, please move the conversation in there.
Do not spam photos in any chat other than the gush-chat. Posting a picture or two in a specific group chat is fine, but please try to keep it relevant to on site topics. If you have any questions about what counts as spam or what is considered relevant, please ask an admin and we will be happy to clarify.
Please do not spam the @everyone tag or tag someone in something that can be sent over private messages. The tagging system is for alerting someone to an important message, not just so you can get their attention.
Please try to use the same courtesy you would use on site and be polite toward other members. Use the "if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything" rule. Negative comments can really bring down a discussion and could be considered its own version of bullying.
When welcoming new members, please try not to overwhelm them with too much information at once. While we're super excited to have them, having so many people chatting and trying to share important information at once can be daunting.
Adult conversations are not allowed. We want everyone to be open and friendly with each other, but we do have younger members and members who are uncomfortable with more adult topics. Again, treat Discord as an extension of the site and keep everything PG-13 or light R-rated. Content warnings and trigger sensitivities still apply.
If you have any further questions, please ask an admin. We don't bite, and we'd love to help!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)