welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup!

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

it's just you and me [possible cw?], lyhe / lady of my heart
adria huebsch
 Posted: May 5 2018, 11:37 PM
adria huebsch
CM Entertainment
25 years old
written by Nara
29 posts

IN POISON PLACES WE ARE ANTI VENOM
tags
@he-ran cha

Notes
ohi have some welcome back angst yolo

This door was the most daunting thing she could ever remember laying eyes on. Once it was a thing of hope, encouraging her and giving her strength. Something that she hadn't possessed all those years ago and needed a mask to run away from her problems. Even now, someone had to hold her hand to help Adria get out of her own cage. The last time she'd come through this door.... she'd still been Cat Noir. The idol. The flirt. Now she was a weak girl without the courage she needed to take what she wanted.

But she was done being that weak.

One deep breath later, she had turned the doorknob to the MIRACLE dorm. A place she hadn't entered for nearly three months. Where memories of a strong, capable, beautiful, unbeatable girl lay. But... after what she'd experienced had she really.... been in love with LB? Had it been love? Or a mere admiration for having something that she didn't. A warm light, a place where people loved her. Somewhere that wasn't as cold as stone, unlike the Huebsch mansion back in Paris where her girlfriend had saved her from her own father. Lila Ge.... was her girlfriend. Someone she hadn't seen in so many years but who had come back to help her from her cage. Adria was almost sure that she loved her more than the one she was going to see...

If she was even still at the MIRACLE dorms...

Stepping into the room she felt almost naked without her mask or confident facade. Her hand was definitely shaking, but she took a few deep breaths. The MIRACLE Lady knew who was underneath the mask now but... she couldn't remember who was under the red. Someone that Lila said was a cheat, who had betrayed her. Even though she trusted Lila more now there was still a feeling inside her chest that screamed no. That LB was a good person; the best. Why was everything so... confusing?

"Uhm.... LB? Are.... are you still here? I'm.... well I'm back."

WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END
PM
^
he-ran cha
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 09:01 PM
he-ran cha
CM Entertainment
24 years old
written by Lyhe
67 posts

he-ran.
He-ran lost her phone, a few days ago. She'd thrown it down somewhere and forgotten, and she hadn't bothered to make the effort to relocate it. Just a few months ago this would have been devastating, such a personal and incriminating item. The past few days, the potential for ruin seemed distant and far away, and entirely unimportant.

She hadn't gone outside for almost a week. Their -- her? -- manager had dropped food off, but most of it was rotting where they'd set it down awkwardly with a reminder that this couldn't last forever. He-ran hadn't answered. Without Cat -- without Adria -- what use was her voice?

Because she had lost the girl she thought she could never have, and the girl she hoped maybe she could, who had ended up being the same person. It was confusing for the first few days, and then frustratingly clear. How could she not have noticed the girl that she had idolised for how many years was standing right in front of her?

And then over the last few weeks, it had fermented into shame...shame that stopped her hand every time it lingered over the button to confirm her plane ticket until the window expired, and then the shame became excuses upon excuses, until --

Well, she didn't want to think about Lila Ge more than she had to, but even the mention of her name made her fist sheets tightly beneath her fingers, and she swung her tired legs over the bed, putting on her mask out of force of habit even when there was no one to see.

When the door first creaked open, she first considered lying back down and pulling the sheets over her head in the hopes that it would shut out any more lecturing, but the few hesitant footsteps made her shoulderblades drive together tightly. Familiarity beyond reason and measure. Maybe she should have looked for her phone...maybe she would have had some warning and wouldn't be sitting her in her three-day-old pyjamas...and still, the most advanced notice probably wouldn't have left her prepared.

She half-walked, half-ran out into the living area of the dorm, and then stopped at the sight surrounded by her stupid hamster plushies and posters of rock bands and all this other stupid stuff that she suddenly felt self-conscious about, because she was Adria, and she was still Ladybug -- and she was He-ran, and she was still Cat -- and...

"You're back," she whispered, her voice hoarse and dry from even just a period of disuse, but she suspected that it wasn't the only reason that it was hard to talk. And she was back, something she couldn't have hoped or dreamed of, but --

She couldn't hug her, she couldn't hold her, she couldn't move at all. She was fully aware that her legs were straining from the effort to hold her up, the head mix of hunger and dehydration and nerves, but even if she could, did she deserve it now? After she had let Adria run straight into the arms of a monster in the space of her absence? Or maybe she had been wrong all along, and Lila was the angel, and she was the monster who had always been holding her back, who had somehow driven this sudden cosmic shift. Why did she come back at all?

"It's kind of funny," she suddenly huffed without humour, "because I always thought the most embarrassing thing would be that you found out about my stupid, stupid crush on Adria...and then later, that you would find out about my stupid crush on you --"

She cut off briefly to tuck her head down and lift her mask just enough to stem her fingers against the inner corner of her eyes, but the tears flowed over them anyways, dribbling silently to the floor.

"Anyways, now you know, both of you." She let the mask fall back into place, lifted her head again. "But I'm still too scared to take off this stupid mask and tell it to you face to face." Her developing half-smile slipped, and she stepped forwards a few steps. "Adria -- is it too late to tell you that?"

notes
PM
^
adria huebsch
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 06:23 PM
adria huebsch
CM Entertainment
25 years old
written by Nara
29 posts

IN POISON PLACES WE ARE ANTI VENOM
tags
@he-ran cha

Notes
O H M Y G O D I T ' S H A P P EN I N G S T AY C AL M

Seeing her standing in the middle of the room again was like a blessing to her eyes, even though there was part of her that hated to admit it. Lila had gotten her to doubt whether her love with the Miracle leader was real and she was beginning to believe those things, then there was now. Here. Just like that all of her doubts were gone. It was still the same LB, those feelings weren't a lie. But now there were two loves flying around her heart and it was so confusing.

Lila or LB.

Lila or LB.

The bugnette's voice rang through her ears, like the music of a flute played to perfection it was impossible for her to stop thinking about it. She spoke, but all Adria heard was white noise as she took several steps forward until she was standing barely a step away. Something about her identity.... about having a crush on someone. Yeah the blonde knew it wasn't her. LB was too good for her; too strong. Too amazing to ever be in love with her; the weak girl from Paris who hid behind a mask and persona to protect herself.

Scared.... Ladybug was scared. She heard that loud and clear; the love she'd thought she'd lost was too scared to reveal her identity. A smile crept it's way onto Adria's face - not her signature Cheshire smile but a genuine, small smile. Her eyes traced the lines of her body before finally reaching her face. This was it; the moment she'd been waiting for her entire life. Despite everything Lila had told her, despite everything, she couldn't stop her emotions from exploding in front of her. In front of LB.

Reaching out she would grab either side of the spotted mask, but in a single action she didn't even look at anything aside from the eyes behind the mask. Rather, she leaned forward in the exact moment she pulled the mask away with her eyes closed, to push her lips onto her partner. Later she might come to regret this action but she was desperate. The Lady was trusting her with all of this after so long, she needed to express these emotions.

Pulling away for a single second she would whisper "You might not believe me, I'm not sure I beleive me right now. But I love you M'Lady, no matter what you look like under your mask I will always love you. That's how I feel right now." With that she dropped the mask, cupped her Lady's face in her hands and started the kiss again.

WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END

PM
^
he-ran cha
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 10:31 PM
he-ran cha
CM Entertainment
24 years old
written by Lyhe
67 posts

he-ran.
Her heart was beating uncomfortably loud in those few seconds of silence between her declaration and -- whatever Adria's response would be, and blood was rushing through her ears and to her cheeks. There it was, all out on the table at last, and completely genuine, something she hadn't been in a long time. The mask, for the first time, felt too restrictive, too heavy...it was time for it to go, and yet she clung to its familiarity all the same.

Adria had stepped closer too, and she was certain that there was some kind of gravity she gave off herself that He-ran was helpless to resist. If only she could read her thoughts right now, get some understanding of what was going on behind those eyes (eyes, for the first time, clear without a mask, and with a gravity of their own) -- her heart thumped more desperately in longing for that gap to close, but she wasn't sure that right now she would just be satisfied with an embrace. She was finally --

She was...

Before she could even figure out what she wanted, Adria had closed the distance, and her fingers expertly scooped around the edges of the mask, and it snapped into clarity that: she wanted her to know. She wanted to be somebody to Adria. She sort of, kind of, maybe wanted to kiss her.

And as if they had shared thoughts, and Adria had seen right through her -- she did, she pushed up against her and He-ran immediately lost any semblance of thought at all, and everything felt, for the first time in a long time, okay, and slow, and dreamy, and --

Adria pulled away, and for a moment, her mind raced that she had realised her mistake, and that Lila was really the one after all, but when she began to speak, quickly and deliberately, the lack of a mask let tears flow freely down her cheeks.

"I believe you," she whispered, rather overwhelmed, and then mentally kicked herself for not verbally reciprocating the feelings instead (because, she suspected, she entirely did), but Adria had dropped the mask and kissed her again, so she made her reply through that instead, arms locking around the nape of her neck.

I believe you.

I feel it too.

notes
@adria huebsch im 2 emo 2 even think of notes oh my gooood
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll