welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

Ohana, Louis/Eu-Meh
xiaolian zhao
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 04:49 PM
xiaolian zhao
Other
24 years old
written by Dessy
57 posts

Jailhouse Rock
Xiaolian just got back from a job that ended earlier than expected. It was early in the afternoon, and normally Xiaolian would head home to begin working on the pictures, but she was a bit hungry and decided to stop somewhere for lunch. Instead of going get take-out or to some cafe like she usually did, she had sent her sister a text saying she was stopping by (last minute, admittedly) for lunch. She hasn’t seen her sister in a while (Eu-Meh was busy preparing with ST*R’s upcoming comeback since they’ve been on hiatus Xiaolian was getting her fists ready so it was understandable, but she wanted some time with her sister). She stopped by a fast-food joint on the way, ordering Eu-Meh’s favorite and ordering her own (she didn’t expect her sister to get something prepared last minute) before she headed off.

She parked the car, stepping out and heading towards the door with hopes that Eu-Meh left it unlocked, bags of food in tow. A quick push of the door knob said it was open, earning a grin from Xiaolian as she pushed it open, and went inside. ”Eu-Meh!” She called out, shutting the door with her foot and turning. ”Eu-Meeeehhhhh?” She dragged out, balancing the bags as she pulled her shoes off and left them by the door, before she made it to the main living area. Huh, she must be busy. A shrug of her shoulders and she dropped the food onto the coffee table, plopping down onto the sofa and throwing her feet up on the coffee table, picking up one of the bags and digging through it to sort out the food as she waited for her sister to pop out.

Also making herself at home...

@eu-meh zhao | Outfit | Notes: The sisters!!
PMEmail
^
eu-meh zhao
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 07:16 PM
eu-meh zhao
CM Entertainment
38 years old
written by louis
27 posts

slight cw: mention of the events preceding, which include st*r's hiatus and habitna's kidnapping

❝ every wicked bit of you ❞
It had been a long stretch of months that had followed ST*R's hiatus, with the stress succeeding the events still hanging over the thirty-nine year old despite countless days of no negative situations confronting them. The tiniest of sighs escaped her lips as she let the heated water run across her body, scents of rosemary and lavender wafting from the sudsy bubbles dotting her torso. No amount of stress-relief body shampoo could have calmed her nerves, especially so after what had happened with Haebitna - it was a very tense two weeks before she had been found, with their security details on high alert and just about every "fan" being a potential danger at that point. Eu's mind still wasn't at rest even well after Haena's return; with how easily things had happened with her, who was to say that the same could potentially happen to her boys? With their reputation, who was to say something worse wasn't waiting for them on the horizon?.

Eu-meh stepped free from her steamy oasis and began the silent process of preparing herself for a trip to the dorm room. More often than not she entered an empty space or one of the boys mid-process of returning or exiting. It had been long since she had seen all six of her boys at the same time in the same building, all acting like the civil young men she had partially raised them to act like. Eu slipped into her pink silk robe and undergarments, moving on to painting her face, slightly ignoring her phone buzzing with messages as she delicately drew a sharp wing to her eye. What were the odds that anyone was needing to speak to her anyway?

Shortly after completing her face and beginning the process of taming her charcoal locks, Eu paused at the acknowledgment of her name from a familiar voice. The woman carefully stepped out of her bathroom and into her living room, hands frantically tightening her robe to conceal herself further. "Xiaolian! Aiya! I'm nude!" Despite the scent of food practically causing her taste glands to salivate, Eu was immediately focused on her sister's comfortable disposition on her sofa. "XiaoXiao, that coffee table is new! Shoo your feet! Shoo! Shoo!" Eu-Meh made a point of swatting at her little sister's feet with a pillow, a slight scowl on her face before she glided over to the food. It didn't take long before she was leaning against one of the walls by the coffee table, a small smirk on her lips as she watched her sister. "Thank you for the food, you didn't need to. What's bringing you to my side of town?

for @xiaolian zhao · ### · wearing
PM
^
xiaolian zhao
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 05:23 PM
xiaolian zhao
Other
24 years old
written by Dessy
57 posts

Jailhouse Rock
”Well, why didn’t you put clothes on?” Xiaolian called back out to her sister, giving an eye roll when Eu-meh claimed that she was nude. She had time to get dressed, Xiaolian did send her a text beforehand. It’s not like she didn’t show up without warning. She had a warning. Besides, her sister had on a robe, it’s not like she was completely nude. Xiaolian could have waited a few minutes for her sister to throw something on.

”Hey!” She called, feet immediately falling to the ground when they were swatted at with a pillow. She scowled lightly at the childish nickname of “XiaoXiao”, thinking she was too old to be called that anymore. ”Why do you still call me that??” She whined, a bit childishly, adjusting her position now that she was forced to move her feet. ”I’m not ten anymore.” She was almost twenty-five, actually, she was more than an “adult”. Not as old as her sister (which she’d never say out loud), but old enough.

”Well, I wasn’t expecting you to have anything prepared, and it’s not like I can cook, so.” She shrugged. She stopped from getting ready to shove fries into her mouth to look up at her sister, giving a questioning look when asked what brought her here. ”You didn’t get my text?” She questioned, shoving some fries in her mouth before she went back to talking. ”My shoot ended early today, so I decided to stop by to come see you for lunch before I went home to get them processed.” Her eyebrow raised, glancing out to her sister’s robe. ”What about you? Were you going somewhere?” She didn’t mean to interrupt whatever plans her sister may have had...

@eu-meh zhao | Notes: :’)
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll