RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» walk the dog
shiyi jin
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 09:55 PM
shiyi jin
@alex

@baishiyi: New year, new opportunities. I will be working on more exciting projects soon~

mame eopneun maldeullo
geojitmarirado haeya dwae haeya dwae

A day where Shiyi didn't feel like hell had been rare lately. December had knocked him for a loop worse than anything else had for a long while, and getting past it had taken a lot of willpower - and more than that, hiding away from people. No one got it when he got like this, that was a reality of life he'd swallowed years ago.

But today, for now, he was feeling like he could function again.

He didn't like to rely on anyone or anything to keep his mood stable, but the reality had been he needed something after the disaster that was MAMAs. Shik had his dog, and as much as he loved the animal...he couldn't rely on his partner's service dog.

So now he had his own answer to that in the form of a small white chihuahua. Baihe had taken to him in the few days since he'd gotten her from the breeder, and while he had misgivings about an animal who was small enough to hide inside his jacket, with him wearing it, without making it obvious she was there...there was no getting rid of her now.

The warm weight that pressed into his side as he walked was comforting, and his hand was tucked inside his pocket to cup her against his body. For once, he'd not wanted a driver taking him around - the attention that drew was more than he wanted to deal with. With a beanie pulled low over his hair, a hood up over that and a scarf wrapped securely around his neck and covering most of the lower part of his face, he was doing his best to make it harder for people to discern his identity.

This was an outing for his sake, and no one needed to disturb that.

Reaching the park - close enough to the house that the walk hadn't been too terrible - he tugged the leash out of his other pocket and started the task of getting Baihe secured.

Her harness crossed over the dog sweater that covered most of her body, and while it wasn't as cold as it had been recently, he was still concerned about an animal that size staying warm.

Setting her down on the ground, he waited for her to take the lead, content to follow the dog around for the moment and letting her explore. She hadn't been out in a public space yet, and seemed eager to move from place to place sniffing.

That didn't become a problem until she got closer to someone else walking a dog. Tugging gently on the leash to pull her back a bit, Shiyi let out a breath and glanced to the other person to see where they were going to go.

@takumi sumeragi
pm
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 10:35 PM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

@taku_star: I'm sorry

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

Takumi had had experience with dogs before, after all Nishiki, the Sumeragi family dog,had been brought home about ten years ago. But he didn’t realize when bringing Kinu home, the sheer amount of work for a dog that’d multiply when you weren’t in a giant family….well he was still in one in Korea. But he wouldn’t dare impose anything on his bandmates, Kinu was his responsibility.

He actually enjoyed walking her, and her getting so many compliments. Sakura had bought Kinu a little harness vest to attach her leash on, that was adorably decorated the way only Sakura could. Takumi thought it was cute too, and no one had made fun of the cute little pink accessory yet.

Kinu always seemed to want to stop and sniff everything, and today was no exception. Takumi imagined it was because she had spent her whole life so far in Japan, and Korea had to smell a lot different. Even to him, the scents of Seoul and Kanazawa were nowhere near the same, and he had a puny little human nose.

Takumi noticed another dog on the same sidewalk they were walking on, move toward Kinu, and Kinu was quick to meet up with it, and exchange sniffs. It was a little smaller, then her, a Chihuahua, and Takumi let out a laugh as he looked down on his small dog, “Sorry…I’m glad its another small dog, and not one that could eat her or some-“ he laughed again, but it stopped when he looked up, “Sangeun…Oh my god Sangeun is that you?” He remembered the former trainee, the one who’s almost debuted with him…the one who had been thrown out for physically fighting and he’d heard rumors that he’d been sent away for mental health reasons…that explination now hit Takumi harder then it did then. A lot had changed since those days, “…How….how have you been?”

@shiyi jin I'm so excited to finally have a formal thread with you Alex, ahhhhhhhh (also the GIF is a little off center but I'm too lazy to fix it lmao)
pm
^
shiyi jin
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 11:01 PM
shiyi jin
@alex

@baishiyi: New year, new opportunities. I will be working on more exciting projects soon~

mame eopneun maldeullo
geojitmarirado haeya dwae haeya dwae

How had Shiyi not noticed who was approaching until he heard him talk? He knew that voice, even if it had been years since his trainee days - years in which he had tried to bury every single memory tied up in what had happened at CM. It hadn't worked, and something viscerally raw triggered in his head.

He didn't realize he was biting the inside of his lip until he tasted copper.

Why did it have to hit him now, that he missed what might have been? Anything would have been better than that - even the boiling anger that usually started whenever he thought of anything involving CM or their once-most-prized group.

Shiyi's breath stuttered out in a soft huff as he shook his head slightly, snapping himself out of the daze that had hit him to glance down at the dogs - and oh, Takumi had an adorable dog. That was something he could fix on. Anything to help him ignore what was going on inside his head, and keep back the words that threatened to spill out where they couldn't be taken back.

"Yes, it's me," he finally answered, reaching up to tug his scarf down. It wasn't like it had shielded him from the other's recognition, and only hampered his words. He smiled - or tried to, it was debatable whether any of the emotion behind the attempt even touched his eyes, but an attempt needed to be made.

"I've...that's a loaded question to answer, especially for a public place," he added, tongue darting out across his lips. His teeth worried at his lower lip again for a few seconds, before he sighed through his nose and ducked his head. "I would ask the same of you, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

'I'm sorry to hear about your father,' almost slipped out, but at the last second he was able to correct himself. "...I hope you're doing well, though," he said, and actually meant it. There was still part of him that cared, even if he wanted to deny that vehemently.

@takumi sumeragi
pm
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 11:46 PM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

@taku_star: I'm sorry

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

Takumi saw his almost-bandmate’s face sort of…contort into something resembling a smile. Takumi had been pretty…mild with him. Back then during the training days he had been so shy, and had been offputting to so many different people, including some of his future bandmates. He knew Eunji had thought he was a stuckup brat who threw around his surname too much…Takumi really couldn’t argue with that. But he hadn’t had any bad blood with Sangeun, not that he could remember at least.

“Well I’m glad to see you…you look great! That shade of dye really suits you.” God now he sounded like Kyung-mi or something, making small talk about hair and such. The other man seemed pretty put off by talking about his current state of being in public, and Takumi could understand that, especially if those rumors had been true. “Well I mean I don’t need every detail just…in general how are you feeling?” He looked down at the dogs, to see Kinu vigorously sniffing the sweater of Sangeun’s dog. “Your dog is really cute by the way. I hear Chihuahuas are really loud though.”

When Sangeun asked about how he was doing, it made Takumi realize how much had changed since the last time he’d seen the other man. For one thing he’d remembered talking to his father the night after the big fight about the incident, and how his father had told him some people just couldn’t handle pressure, and that he was glad it wasn’t Takumi who had gotten hurt. Takumi bit his lip at the memory, “I’m…fine. A lot has happened…I’m in a relationship now, with a stylist at Sealight.” That was a happy development to talk about…well unless that sort of thing bothered him.

@shiyi jin I'm using "Sangeun" cause third person limited and all.
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi