RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

JAN.2018
SUMMER BOYS comeback. d*cht comeback.
Robin comeback. Emmin comeback.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

new poll

» Listen to us, kakyuu/penny
sayaka miki
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 12:40 PM
sayaka miki
@Myo

@suirensword: N/A

listen to us
Sayaka wasn't really sure about this whole thing, in fact. She didn't feel sure enough to teach other trainees in something else than... gaming. Or watching anime without breaking the own back. Or something just like that, something normal and simple - hard to believe after three successful years, however, she was determined.
When she was walking to the practice room in which she should teach alongside with her seonbaenim Ou Kyung-ja, the leader of Olive. In fact, this was making her more nervous on the inside, but she swallowed the fear which still was able to hold her. Cheerful, bright, without any doubt - that was the person she should be, and the person she would become within the next few steps! And it seemed like the moment was just right - she could see the other short-haired woman now right in front of her. "Kyung-ja-nim!" she greeted the leader joyfully and with a bright smile, showing nothing of the doubts which ran through her mind only seconds before.
"How are you doing? Ready to teach the trainees some new notes?" she asked with a mischievous grin on her face, stretching her arms while her hands were being intertwined. She could already hear the chatting in the practice room, she estimated around five trainees, maybe more, maybe less. She didn't know the exact number of them, but that wouldn't change anything.
@kyung-ja ou | hope the post's okay! :3
pm
^
kyung-ja ou
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 07:07 PM
kyung-ja ou
@Penny

@PrincessOLIVE: I'm back, everyone! 🤗

Listen to Us
In all honesty, this had become something of a routine for Kyung-Ja. Even before OLIVE's hiatus, she would come down to the practice rooms to deal with trainees pretty often - she and Bayani and Won would all come down (usually with Si-U, who at this point she rolled her eyes at) and teach them all songs and dances to break their routine every once in a while. She even crafted some relationships with some of them - some debuted, some didn't, but all had become some sort of friends over the years. But things were... different now, she understood. She came down alone or with people from other groups - Won always seemed to avoid it. The older group of trainees, who were around three years prior, only asked her how she was in the first spontaneous meeting; the new kids, though - they were of determined stock, an interesting breed that included a determined young dancer, Serena's younger sister, and of course Yu-Ri Ohm who needed no preface or introduction in her mind. They were trouble, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Today, however, was definitely going to be a good day! She was set to teach a bit of Moon.Light's 'Dark Side', as well as a small music theory lesson with none other than Siren of Delilah. While she was a bit more familiar with Jingle, of course, she still knew the other Delilah girls well enough to be excited.

Apparently, the feeling was mutual.

Siren greeted her with a winning smile and Kakyuu grinned in response. "Ready as I'll ever be - and you, Sayaka? It's your first time doing this, isn't it?" Her smile shifted maternal, like it normally did. "It really seems scarier than it actually is. Isn't it so silly?"

pm
^
sayaka miki
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:36 PM
sayaka miki
@Myo

listen to us
Sayaka honestly hadn't really much to do with Kakyuu from OLIVE, even though she listened to their songs. She was her seonbaenim and she really looked up to her, however, the accident took place only a year after her debut. Olive was put hiatus, but now they were back - and she couldn't believe that she now was able to give lessons alongside her! However, she pulled herself together and calmed down before facing Kakyuu finally.
A big grin reflected the other grin, and excitement filled her mind. However, seeing the maternal smile, she again relaxed a little bit. She felt safe. "Yes, it's my first time - and I don't know if I'm really ready for this," she admitted with a laughter, seemingly easygoing. However, she wrinkled her brow. "I guess we will find out how scary it is! Maybe I'm in the end even scarier than they are?" she joked and raised an eyebrow mischievously. "You do it regularly, right? Hmm... you haven't ever been my teacher, have you?" she suddenly asked. She was quite sure that it wasn't the case, but somehow. It maybe was just imagination and she knew that she was able to mess up everything in a blink. However, her memory never failed and sometimes, she wasn't mistaken either. But truth was something really, really strange.
And now, they stood right in front of the door. She still was able to hear the chatting voices of trainees, however, she didn't understand them. They probably talked about the lesson today, yesterday, tomorrow. Being a trainee was being busy. Being an idol was going to the limits. "Ooookay. Now." Deep breath. She was nervous, but she wouldn't hesitate to push this door wide open. And that was what she did in the next moment - open the door.
pm
^
kyung-ja ou
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 01:56 PM
kyung-ja ou
@Penny

@PrincessOLIVE: I'm back, everyone! 🤗

Listen to Us
"You are," Kakyuu assured, hands resting on her hips. "But... I know. I'm sure you're terrifying." She grinned again, straightening out and stretching. Sayaka and herself would be, well, idols to these kids. They had debuted - some of them, no doubt, had seen them perform plenty of times and may have even joined Sealight simply for the opportunity to work with them. Some may even still think they hold the key to success in their hands. There was no telling what their reaction would be - but it was always fun. Kyung-Ja knew that well by now.

The next question made her pause a moment. "Ah, perhaps I was once or twice? I don't remember very well! I don't do it that often, really- only once a month if that, but it is more often than most people... maybe you'll do it more too?" her grin was a bit of a tease, but it was a genuine remark - hopefully Sayaka would like this too!

She smoothed out her sweater, standing up straighter and trying to set a good example as they both got ready to enter. As soon as Sayaka opened the door, Kakyuu followed, waving with both hands. "Hey everyone!! Are we ready to learn this today?" She took a quick glance to Siren, making sure she was okay still.

pm
^
sayaka miki
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 10:33 AM
sayaka miki
@Myo

listen to us
Sayaka reflected the grin of Kyung-Ja without really feeling the words, however, maybe they were true. After all, they had debuted - Kakyuu, leader of one of the oldest groups in Kpop, and Siren, vocalist of one of the most successful groups right now. "Then I just hope they won't be terrified enough not to sing a note," she replied with a mischievous grin on her face, slowly excitement rising in her. Yes, that would be interesting. She had to think of her own experience as trainees - she was not much different back then, honestly.
And maybe, the memories were connected to Kyung-Ja as well? She wasn't sure, really. "I don't actively remember everyone, too," she said thoughtfully smiling, "but maybe a memory will crop up later." It was not very unusual for her and her memory to remember things no one else could think of or things that just didn't belong to this particular timeline, but happened if... yeah, she was strange.
There was actually a little bit of shyness around her now, thinking about the opportunity to do these lessons more often in the future. "That'd be really great, honestly," she admitted, but doubted that it would be compatible with her schedule. It was tough to be popular, ha ha.

Just like Kyung-Ja - Sayaka unconsciously ordered her clothes as soon as her unnie did it - and then pushed the door open, a confident smile on her face. Somehow, these trainees were audience, too, and she shouldn't fail to impress them. Or something like that. She entered after Kyung-Ja, looking for a moment cautiosly around. Seven trainees in total.
They all were sitting the moment the two teachers entered, and tried to get up as soon as possible. "I'm hope you are because you have to anyway - I'm Miki Sayaka, but you guys probably better know me as Siren, right?" she introduced herself with an enthusiastic grin. Okay, it wouldn't be that bad, right?
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

minsik bae

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

sumi noi

DUO OF THE MOMENT

haebitna baek & makoto naegi