RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» mental pictures, haena/dessy
sonthi easterlefa
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 10:23 AM
sonthi easterlefa
@Myo

@onelittlesummer: N/A

mental pictures
Sonthi still didn't thought that he really needed to go to the hospital that often. But the doctors kept saying that they wanted to have an eye on him, just in case something happened. Was it that bad if you got lost in the desert and almost starved there? Probably, yes, but he felt younger than ever before. Maybe because he thought he was younger now, now that he acted like a child. Thinking about his emergency landing again, a faintly sad smile appeared on his face. Sometimes, he thought, the little prince was too much of an adult for a child.
And that was probably the reason why you could find him strangely next to a bench in front of the hospital. There weren't too many people outside here now, so there was the chance that Sonthi didn't risk his idol life with that, but well. He really gave his very best to... see what was underneath the bench? His eyes were focusing on something his hands weren't able to reach for some reason, or maybe he didn't know yet what he wanted to take.
In the end, he suddenly jumped on his feet again, taking his small digital camera (he just wasn't able to deal with a smartphone properly) out of his pocket and zooming in. The light was fading, but the picture still was... okay at least. He would like to draw it instead of photographing it, but he just forgot his notebook. He used it too often, but his camera was always present because he rarely took it out. Honestly, he firstly had forgotten its existence until he had been thinking about taking a mental picture.
Then, he hear steps. He hadn't heard them for a while, and the sparkling eyes of an old child turned around to see who was coming and who would get the honour of seeing something very beautiful.
@haebitna baek | So, I hope this is alright with you! o/
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 08:27 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

I’ve got a dream.
Six weeks, and finally she had both hands again. The Doctor told her that she still needed to be careful with it - while she could move it again and do basic things with it, it was still weak. She couldn’t do any heavy lifting or spastic movements or over use it while it was still delicate. It’d be another six weeks before it’d get it’s strength back to be able to be used like normal again, so now it was just a matter of being careful with it. Aches were going to be a thing, so the Doctor had given her a hand brace that would help with that, but the main point was that Haebitna felt somewhat normal not having the cast on her hand.

The cast was removed a week ago - this was just a general check-up to make sure it was still healing like it needed to without the cast, and she finally decided to take the Doctor’s suggestion on getting tested for that PTSD, something she had been avoiding for awhile. But between everyone she knew pushing her to get it done, she decided she should get it over with. Now it was just assigning her a Psychiatrist if she did have it, which the Doctor was pretty certain she did.

She was alone this time, everyone who usually went with her being too busy. She was a bit antsy about going by herself, but she couldn’t really cancel last minute and so she forced herself to go on her own. She felt safe inside the building, it was just outside of it that made her feel… paranoid. So she walked out of the hospital doors, her nerves already on alert as she waited for her driver to come and pick her up. He… wasn’t here yet. She fastened the brace around her hand, the aching starting up again now that she was back out in the cold and not inside the warm building. She didn’t notice the man standing next to the bench at first, focused on this task, but then her head lifted to meet the eyes of an older man, and she blinked a few times, feeling the rising paranoia because she… didn’t know who this was.

”I’m… sorry. Was I… disturbing you?” Her hand moved to pull the sleeve of her sweater over her hand, crossing her arms in a self-hug as she took a cautious step back, eyeing the older man hesitantly. Of course, there was a possibility he could be a nice guy, and she knew it was just her paranoia talking, but she couldn’t help it. ”I’m just… waiting for my ride. I can leave if you want?”

Tag: @sonthi easterlefaNotes: Sorry it’s late! Hope it’s okay. ;-; ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
sonthi easterlefa
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:42 PM
sonthi easterlefa
@Myo

mental pictures
Ah, he knew this person! However, he seemed to have scared her off a little bit with his sudden behaviour or... with himself at all, he wasn't really sure. An apologetic smile was visible faintly on his face, however... he still was so fascinated by what he just had seen that the sparkles still were present. "Ah, no, no, that's no problem!" he said with a good-natured smile on his face, stopping her cautious behaviour with a wave of his hand.
"If you want, you can," he started another sentence, but his eyes were still so much filled with wonder that the sentence surely wasn't finished here, "buuut maybe you'd like to see what I've just seen! It's so beautiful!" Somehow, he seemed like he was crying, but probably, he just was a little bit theatrical right now.
"At least if it's okay with you!" he added another sentence, sitting down on the bench he was looking at a few moments ago, pointing to the place he had looked at only these moments ago. He didn't talk about the happenings of the last weeks or about what he knew of. He preferred not talking about some stories of his life, too, and there were surely chapters no one would like to share with complete strangers. But... some things could always be shared, and he would love to share it. "Ah, I am Sonthi, or Nakbin, from Summer Boys, by the way!" Maybe she knew the group (he wasn't really sure how much popularity they lost with the last few years, ha ha...) it would give her a better feeling while being with him.
@haebitna baek | Yes, everything's fine! o/
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 03:36 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

I’ve got a dream.
Haebitna pushed the dark sunglasses up on her face, a faint smile appearing to the male before it had quickly faded. He seemed… in a really good mood. Happy, if the sparkles in his eyes weren’t evidence enough to show that. He waved his hand, saying that she wasn’t disturbing him any, and her arms stayed crossed, hands clenching on the sleeves of the sweater as they were covered up. He didn’t tell her to straight up leave, just that if she wanted to she could. Her head tilted, dark brown waves sliding off her shoulder as she did so. Then he asked her about wanting to see something, saying it was beautiful, and she felt her heart start racing briefly, before she took a subtle breath and calmed the panic down, giving him a kind smile (albeit also hesitant).

”Uhm… sure. I’ll take a look at it.” Caution in her voice, watching him sit on the bench before her brown gaze moved to where he was pointing. She started moving towards it, arms still crossed, and only glanced up briefly to look back at the male (to check what he was doing), before she leaned forward once she was close enough to look at what he thought was so beautiful. She paused briefly at his introduction, smile widening (but staying closed) as she lifted to look at him again. Summer Boys - that meant he should be okay, right? Of course she couldn’t be sure, but… he wouldn’t do anything, would he? ”It’s nice to meet you.” She started, pausing briefly before she spoke again. ”Haebitna, or… Haena. Rosegold.” She introduced herself, too, looking back down at what he was so excited over. ”Summer Boys… you just recently came back, right?” Small talk. Small talk might help her.

Tag: @sonthi easterlefaNotes: Pls bear with her, she’s a paranoid bby. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
sonthi easterlefa
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 04:21 PM
sonthi easterlefa
@Myo

mental pictures
He was the kind of person who was suspicious from the start. A crazy man because he actually was happy most of the time, with sparkling eyes in a grey adult world. However, for a few years, he didn't care any longer, not really. The world was an open place, and there was so much he could still discover. So many beautiful and mad things he could find with the eyes of someone who knew that everything was unique in their own way.
Nevertheless, he wasn't any less suspicious.
Especially concerning his choice of words, probably not the best here, but he wasn't able to think quickly of any other way to describe it in the end. As she actually took a look, he smiled contentedly and nodded as she shortly looked up. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" It was a small flower blossoming under the bench made of several wodden planks and metallic framework. Light didn't really came through the wood, but here was this flower, living from a small amount of light. "I don't really know their name, but maybe 'princess' suits her!" he laughed, catching another glimpse of that sleeping princess.
So she really was Haena or Haebitna, or whatever other name. "It's nice to meet you, too! I don't really get to know people from other companies often, ha ha..." He seemed to be slightly bitter about it, but his carefreeness was way much more visible on his face with the eyes that seemed to be old. And his brain that cautiously 'ignored' the fear she might had because the best might be an ordinary small talk. Saying that he wouldn't want to do her any harm... no good idea. "Yes, 'Reboot' from 'Metamorphosis' in January!" he said with another nod. "It's been a tough time getting back to practice again, ha ha." At least concerning the dances; he would always be able to rap.
@haebitna baek | And he's kind of ignorant but I hope it's okay and helps... |D'

pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 03:41 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

I’ve got a dream.
What Haebitna was looking at was a flower, still blooming up from under the bench, getting the smallest amount of light yet somehow still growing. She smiled, gently, slowly lowering herself further to reach an arm under the bench, running her fingers delicately over the still blooming flower petals, as softly as she could manage. ”It is beautiful.” She started, pulling her hand away only to pull her phone out of her back pocket. A quick swipe of the screen, she snapped a picture of the blooming flower to keep as reference to sketch later. She could slowly get back to sketching now that her hand was at least uncasted. The older man said he didn’t know what the flower’s name was - but that “Princess” was fitting. She giggled, sweet and bright, giving a nod in agreement. ”Princess is a good name for her.” She agreed, pushing herself up to a stand, fumbling back just slightly but immediately gaining her balance.

”Boss has some… strict rules or something, don’t they?” She’s never interacted with anyone in BOSS, for that exact reason. She heard they had some strict rules about interacting with people from other companies. She could say she was glad she wasn’t part of BOSS - Haebitna loved people too much to avoid talking to someone simply because they belonged to another label. As much as CM and Sealight were “rivals”, she still had friends in the other company that she was allowed to talk to. She moved her gaze to him, looking from behind the sunglasses on her face, giving a light smile when he spoke the comeback name. ”Reboot. I might need to keep an eye out for it, then!” She laughed, briefly, moving to sit on the other side of the bench (but keeping some distance between the two), nodding in agreement. ”It’s always hard getting back to practice when you haven’t done it in awhile, I think.” Lord knows when Rosegold comes back, she’s gonna be so much out of practice - at least as far as dancing goes. Singing came naturally. ”I’m sure you can manage, though! You guys have been around a while.”

She reached up, adjusting the beanie on her head by pulling it down, looking out ahead of her to see if there were any signs of her driver, before she carefully looked towards Sonthi. ”... What are you doing? Just… enjoying nature, or were you here for something?” Her head gestured back to the hospital behind them.

Tag: @sonthi easterlefaNotes: She’s getting there. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
sonthi easterlefa
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 03:44 PM
sonthi easterlefa
@Myo

mental pictures
He made a little bit more space for her so it wouldn't seem like he cornered her or something like that - he wanted her to feel safe around him, hoping that even shattered trust could be built up again somehow. Human beings... as terrifying as beautiful, huh? "Right?" he asked her with a cheerful smile on his face, gladly observing her gently stroking the flower. "I am sure she will bloom even more now, with a little bit of your magic," he said with a wink, grinningly. "Do you want to draw it, by chance?" he asked her, too, as he saw that she was taken a picture with her phone. Honestly, he was a little bit amazed everytime people got along with that kind of thing immediately and without any problems.
He sighed as the BOSS restrictions were mentioned. "Yes, de jure, but... de facto..." He kept his smile on his face. He wasn't the one any longer who stuck to the rules no matter what. ... okay, indeed, he never had been whenever he just felt like breaking them, ha ha. His smile brightened as she said that she would have a look for it. "Yep, it's been a really long time, but we're finally all there again!" He just ignored the fact that the younger ones would now have to go, one by one... and then they would maybe have to force another break. His smile didn't fade with her following words, he nodded. "Yes, I hope so!" But he was getting old, too, ha ha... not too old, but well. "I hope it won't just stop by now." His smile got a slightly melancholic expression, before he turned the light on again. There was no reason to think about stopping when they were just going, not?
She was obviously waiting for her driver who seemed to be late, not...? However, he didn't dare to offer to drive her just now. That would be too fast and too awkward, and he was more considerate than usually right now. "Only a check-up because I haven't danced that intensely for a while now," he said with a smile, "and before I could simply go, I was disturbed by this beauty here." He pointed to the flower again. It was such a small wonder in this big world, and none of their cells were unimportant to him.
@haebitna baek | Whey! \o/ #ol'grandpa'sattack
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 05:59 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

I’ve got a dream.
Haebitna didn’t notice how Sonthi moved to put space between them, too focused on the flower that was in front of her. Her tension was slowly easing down, not feeling quite as cautious and jumpy with the realization that he might not be out to hurt her after all. She was slowly easing herself back into a relaxed, normal posture. His comment did have her pause, looking up just in time to catch his wink and earning a smile in return. Even BOSS people seemed to pick up the “sunshine” thing for her, going by the “sun joke” he threw out her way. ”Maybe.” She commented. She wasn’t quite as sunny as she used to be, but it was still there. It was just hidden, needing to be pulled back out so she can regain her “sunshine-ness”. ”I do. I, ah… I draw, in my freetime. And paint, too, and I want to draw this later.” She pocketed her phone, straightening back up before having taken a seat down on the bench.

He… said some words she didn’t quite understand when she brought up BOSS’s rules, earning furrowed eyebrows to go with her look of confusion, head cocking in a bit of curious confusement. She didn’t know what those words meant, they must be in another language. ”What… what do those words mean?” Her head righted up when the topic moved on, talking about the album, and she nodded with a smile. ”That’s good. It’s nice to get a group back together.” She paused, her head turning and shifting her gaze to the grass in front of her, seeming to be in thought. She was thinking about her own group, how they’ve been on this hiatus and how she hopes plans they can come back, too. Come back strong. That’s what she wants, for the girls more so than herself. ”I’m sure it won’t. My parents were in the business up until their mid-forties, so you could still be in this for a long while.” She commented, head lifting back up and looking at him. Her parents were still performing when her and Anna became trainees, and they were even around when both ST*R and Shiny-Shiny debuted. They were in the business a long while, so it’s entirely possible they could continue lasting a while, as well.

He was just here for a check-up, and Haebitna nodded. ”Me, too.” A different type of check-up, surely, but still a check-up. She had also gotten her cast removed, which was the good news in this entire scenario. She didn’t say anything further, choosing to leave it at “me, too” and not go into any specifics about the check-up. She didn’t want to talk about that with an… acquaintance, less-so of a stranger. He pointed to the flower, and she smiled again, giving a nod. ”It’s a good thing to be distracted by. Nature is beautiful.”

Tag: @sonthi easterlefaNotes: She’s getting comfortable, I’m so proud of her. ☼ thanks evvie!
pm
email
^
sonthi easterlefa
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 02:10 PM
sonthi easterlefa
@Myo

mental pictures
Sonthi was really happy that she slowly seemed to become more comfortable around him. He knew that some people consider him as an annoyance to life because, well, he didn't follow all rules if not necessary. And driving licenses were overrated, right... It probably was some kind of evident that Haebitna was a sunshine person, even though it didn't come through. "Clouds are only air and water in the very end," he said and winked, hoping to cheer her up more. She might be down now, but the future was still to be made. There, everyone could just be everything.
His eyes began to sparkle excitingly as he heard that she drew as well. "Hey, that's exactly what I plan doing!" he said with a grin on his face and in his voice. "I am still not very good at it because I neglected my skills in the past... otherwise, I'm sure that I'd be a really good painter!" he added quite confidently about his yet to surface talent.
Woops. Then again, he was a little bit too oldschool. "Ah, there Latin and here, they mean that the regulations are maybe written down somewhere, but what happens with them, that's rather open!" he explained mischievously. Yes, rules were only rules after all, and if nobody took care of them that much... then they only were words, right?
He wondered if she was thinking about her own group while she was saying this. "I am sure that it'll turn out well," he said with confidence clearly audible in his voice and a reassuring smile. There was no way they couldn't come back, right? Well, he was more confident about this than about his own career. It had become too much for him, and he wouldn't be able to let go.
The words of Haebitna made him smile, but maybe this little piece of melancholy was still there. "That's really a long time! I already feel old, ha ha, but that's ten years to go." He didn't know if he might even want to stop someday, but he... no, he rather not thought about this too much.
So it was a check-up as well, nothing more serious. He was satisfied with this answer, didn't need any words more. They were strangers after all, and it probably was hard to trust anyone for her, too. "Yes, that's right! I still can't believe how much effort is put into letting everything bloom. All around us, just to show their pride and beauty to us. I can't believe some think this is unimportant." ... he really could get quite emotional about flowers and plants, ha ha.
@haebitna baek | ... I corrected one mistake in my previous post, it's de jure and not pro jure orz
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 04:18 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

I’ve got a dream.
Haebitna giggled, moving her gaze down to the ground. ”The Sun needs to be there to give life to air and water to make the clouds.” At this point in her life, she was so used to the sun jokes. She had gotten them even way before she was an idol - all throughout her school years - so she wasn’t even bothered by them anymore. If anything, she loved the jokes and the comments. Her name did mean “sunshine”, after all. Her gaze lifted immediately as he commented about drawing, eyes widening with a sparkle. ”You draw, too?!” She gasped, scooting closer. ”Oh, drawing is one of my best talents! I draw all the time, every time I get a chance! Painting, too, I’m really good at that.” She was excited now. She didn’t get to talk about her drawing and painting often, mainly because she didn’t know how interested people would be, and so finding someone who drew as well was big for her. They had something to bond over!

”Oh, Latin. That’s cool!” She’s never heard Latin before. She didn’t know if Miss Katsuki could speak Latin, but the language was… pretty, from the small bit she just heard. ”So basically… they might be written down, but that doesn’t mean they have to be followed? Or… something like that?” Her head tilted over her shoulder. That… made sense. She liked that. The rules may be written out, but it was up to everyone else if they were followed or not. Haebitna tended to not follow the rules very well - the ones that wouldn’t get her in too much trouble! She’d never do anything illegal, that was entirely different.

”... I hope so,” She answered with a soft, melancholic smile. ”I believe it will, at least. Only time will tell if I’m right.” She shrugged her shoulders, lips pursing before she had spoke her next words towards the elderly man. ”You’re not old! Not… that old…” She paused. ”You’re a few years younger than my parents!” They weren’t even that old, either, only in about their mid-forties. So he wasn’t that old.

”It’s important! Flowers are beautiful, and I can’t wait for Spring when they all start blooming. They make the best pictures.” Nature was beautiful and she didn’t trust people who said otherwise. Who in the world could hate flowers and plants?? They were gorgeous! ”What’s your favorite flower?”

Tag: @sonthi easterlefaNotes: He’s her Grandpa now, yeap. ☼ thanks evvie!
pm
email
^
sonthi easterlefa
 Posted: May 8 2018, 10:05 AM
sonthi easterlefa
@Myo

mental pictures
He grinned at her reply, chuckling. If they would be in a less serious situation with the... incidents happened, he probably would have warned her jokingly not to let too many clouds appear, but this didn't seem right now. "And then we have sunshine again - after the rain, there's sunshine, and sunshine during rain paints a circle on the sky," he replied with a nod.
Woah, she actually drew, too? He had heard something about this, but as he didn't inform himself much about everyone (or as he wasn't good at keeping memories sometimes), it didn't come immediately into his mind. His eyes began to sparkle seeing her so excited about this, just like him. But, in contrast, he did believe that her drawing was indeed beautiful, unlike his own sometimes. But well, he had lost years to practice! "You have to show me some of your pictures! What do you draw, whatever comes into your mind or whatever you see?" He actually was that kind of painter who drew what he saw.
Again a nod as she resumed the Latin proverbs - it was quite interesting how some few words could express almost a whole world, sometimes. He didn't really know much Latin, to be honest, but some few things for certain. "Exactly! But don't let my superiors know that, this could get me into trouble," he added with a chuckle, not that they didn't know that he liked socialising. For his own good, however, he mainly kept it with BOSS people, but whatever happened, happened, right?
"Time will tell, right. But in the overall, there's no reason to give up anything, even though it might seem settled," he said with a gentle smile. He didn't even know if he was much of a fighter, he was always a little bit afraid of facing the irreversible truth. Would he be able to fight just then, or would he fail?
He laughed at her words softly, grinning broadly. "I think, when I need people to tell me that I'm not old, then I'm old," he said stretching his legs and arms, almost as if he actually was that old.
"Nature is indeed the best painter and we're all working after her lead," he answered with another nod, drowning into apparent wisdom a few seconds before he was unserious again, and then, a little bit serious. His look changed slightly, again, as if he was caught in a whole maze of flowers. "I like a rose a lot," he then said carefully, finding his way back from the memories and imaginations to reality. "Which ones do you like? Sunflowers?" he asked her, grinning unburdendly again.
@haebitna baek | Yeah! \o/ XDD
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: May 16 2018, 03:07 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

I’ve got a dream.
He chuckled, and Haebitna grinned, giggling along with him as he did so. Laughter was always contagious, that’s something she’s found. The best pick-me up anyone could ever ask for was laughter; at least in her opinion. She couldn’t help but smile when all the sun references or jokes started, because she wasn’t bothered by “being sunshine”. If anything, it was kind of nice knowing people saw her that way. Bringing sunshine and light into everyone’s life is what she was best at, and what she’d continue to be best at if she had any say in the matter. ”The sun helps get rid of the rain and makes the weather happier. Sometimes it even makes a rainbow.” As an artist, she could appreciate a good rainbow. The colors were amazing.

”Oh, I’d be happy to show you! I don’t have any with me, though.” She smiled, bright and wide and clapped her hands together in excitement, before her face fell. ”Both, actually! If I see something that’s really pretty, I like to draw it just so I’ll have it forever and also as a memory! But a lot of the time I draw whatever comes to my mind and just… go with my gut.” Sometimes she took commissions, too, drawing something for other people. But that admittedly wasn’t very often, as sad as it was to say, but drawing for others was one of her favorite things to do when it came to art. ”I feel the best art always happens when you go with your gut and just… go for it. Don’t hold back and just do whatever comes into your mind.” Some of her best paintings definitely came out that way.

”I’d get in trouble, too. But sometimes rules are just made to be broken.” She shrugged. Haebitna was known to be a bit of a rebel child, anyway. While she didn’t do anything strictly illegal, getting her to obey rules was a task in itself; her parents knew it and Yang knew it. She never got harmed in anyway or ever did anything illegal - she knew better than to break the law, considering Yang’s father is a police officer and Elle is a lawyer - but rules like this she broke without ever really thinking about it. Sometimes she just didn’t like certain rules, and so she broke them. This was one of them. ”Oh, no, I’m not giving up.” Her head shook, sending her brown hair flying as she did so. ”I don’t give up that easily. I have faith everything will be fine.” Being hopeful and keeping the positive attitude was what she was good at, so she would continue to keep it up. She lowered it at his next comment, giving a firm nod of agreement. ”I agree! Nature is the best piece of art,” She spoke brightly, a large smile on her face.

”But you’re not that old…” She trailed off, grinning playfully at him before she covered her mouth, stifling a giggle that wanted to burst through. She pulled her phone out of her pocket as he said what his favorite flower was, checking the time before seeing a message from her ride. A quick swipe and she read it, nodding to herself as he said he was on his way and apologized for being late. ”Roses are pretty!” She looked back at him, smiling sheepishly as he guessed what her favorite flower was. ”You guessed right. Sunflowers are my favorite. But that was probably obvious,” She giggled.

Tag: @sonthi easterlefaNotes: XD ☼ thanks evvie!
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi