RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

JAN.2018
SUMMER BOYS comeback. d*cht comeback.
Robin comeback. Emmin comeback.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

new poll

» this place about to BLOW!, tag: open!
chastity beavis
 Posted: Jul 30 2017, 01:21 PM
chastity beavis
@lars

@beavis_c: shiny-shiny slaying my liiiiiiife

Well, this was not a cake shop.

Chastity had lived in Seoul long enough to know... a decent amount. Don't go down weird alleyways. Don't get sidetracked walking home from work. Don't let your tattoos show while shopping or at work, don't let the haters get you down because you were beautiful the way you were. That being said, she did break one of her own personal rules - don't go somewhere you haven't already looked up on your phone to make sure it wasn't shady - to enter the Cakeshop Seoul. She genuinely wanted sweets, probably because she'd been eating a large amount of fries at work, and cake sounded perfect! She should've realized that no cake shop was open at two a.m. Nothing was open at two a.m. anymore that sold food, unless she wanted to stop by 7-11.

She stepped nervously inside the dimly-lit, smoky nightclub, her lips pursing. This looked like the ideal of a seventies nightclub, she supposed. No one was behaving in an overtly sexual or lewd manner - quite a few people smoking in the corner, one of whom was definitely an idol, so Chastity averted her eyes quickly; some people were dancing to the indie band playing, but they were much more like the slam dancers and mosh pit residents that Chastity remembered from high school Warped Tours. It was a bit claustrophobic, and the music was insanely loud, but... this wasn't bad. Chastity smiled before taking out her phone, texting Ted. u evr ben 2 cakeshop?? pretty kewl. u shud come.

There. Her check-in was done. She shoved her phone back into her pocket, glad she'd changed out of her uniform at work and into a more comfortable pink blouse and white jeans. Her velcroed sneakers were neon pink, and glowed eerily in the light. This was fun! The music reminded her of the metal bands that teenage tools in her backwards town listened to - Tool and Korn and all of those older bands. The guitars sounded full of sludge, the feedback was pounding, and Chastity just felt moved to dance. Forget about getting a drink! She didn't know how those smokers were ignoring the rhythm! She wasn't much of a dancer, but she got out there and immediately found herself twirling between bodies, feeling their heat as she spun around. A breeze of air from the open door cooled her off every so often as she bounced around, arms in the air.

open!!

dirt and glitter
pm
^
nico seok
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 07:11 PM
nico seok
@Claire

@niconico_edits: N/A

@chastity beavis this can ONLY go well
Nico
"We're Young and We're Bored

Nico was practically silently begging to the bouncer who was practically leaning down to look him in the eye Please don’t say it please. I didn’t just spend the most tedious two years of my life on a boat to protect our country, just for you to ask me

“Sir I’m going to need to see your ID”

Nico sighed, though he already had his wallet ready, and he wordless handed it to the man, who seemed almost surprised as he waved him in.

God what did Nico have to do to get people to believe he was old enough to drink? Grow a beard? Somehow grow six inches? Get rid of his glasses and overbite? Ugh why were people so stupid. His mother always told him he’d appreciate looking youthful someday, well maybe if he was a girl, hell maybe if he still was a trainee, hed have been the perfect maknae with the best aegyo. But he had to be a normal man now, and being shorter then his little sister did not help with that! (ugh why did Naeya have to brag about being a few centimeters taller then him, the second he came back from conscription)

He took a deep breath trying to dispel the bad thoughts. Tonight Naeya and the twins didn’t matter, tonight he’d have fun.

After weeks of being a glorified babysitter at home for his siblings, he finally was given a reprieve do go out and have fun like an adult. And that meant hitting the clubs he hadn’t been in years! Cakeshop was such a cool club, (he still remembered being slightly disappointed when there was no cake. Why falsely advertise like that?)

Of course the first thing he walked in on was a white girl dancing right near the entrance like a maniac. He raised an eyebrow and tried to squeeze past her but instead was knocked down by the sheer force of her dancing, “Hey!” he complained. God those Westerners were always so inconsiderate, it was in their DNA. Did it occur to this blonde banshee he had a date with some fruity cocktails?

pm
^
chastity beavis
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 02:09 PM
chastity beavis
@lars

She managed to dance around for quite a bit of time, her arms flailing around as she circled around a few different people. A few Korean women danced with her for a decent period of time, also holding their drinks and swaying and "woo"ing, but they got distracted by a few attractive men at the bar. Chastity watched them flirt and blush and do their mental dances, and smiled to herself. She did need to text Alfred - it was weird to think that she could go home and talk to someone kind and thoughtful and in the industry. She didn't know what she did to deserve him, or if it would even lead to anything. It probably wouldn't lead to anything. She had to remind herself firmly that she was just a blonde, tattooed girl who worked at a McDonald's. Everyone could talk up her YouTube channel with Ted, but at the end of the day, that wouldn't amount to anything.

She couldn't help but squeal in delight when one of her favorite songs came on, an old-school classic from Baby Girlz. (When would they mount their inevitable comeback? There was only so much of their swagger that Queen could pick up on, after all!) She bopped around the back end of the dancefloor, maybe a little too forcefully - she felt her shoulders collide into someone behind her, someone much shorter than her. She immediately whipped around. "Oh jeez, I'm so sorry!" She stuck out her hands in an effort to show that she meant no harm, hands palm up in the universal "I'm easing up" gesture. Unfortunately, it looked like the person had been totally knocked down.

"Shit!" she cried, kneeling down immediately to offer a hand to him. They definitely appeared male, with thick glasses, a rough-looking haircut, and an irritated scowl on his face. He needed to get up so other people didn't trample him, though. He was in a bad place on the dance floor, and she could only stick out her hand so much. "Let me help you up?" She shook her free hand to emphasize what she was offering, sipping on her drink with the other.

@nico seok - she's trying ok

dirt and glitter

pm
^
nico seok
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 08:50 PM
nico seok
@Claire

@chastity beavis this can ONLY go well
Nico

Nico tried to get up immedietly though was stopped when some hapless dancer stepped on his arm. “Hey ouch, get off me!” he yelled at them, and they jumped back just in time for dancer on the other side to step on his foot, and for another foot to step on the edge of his shirt.

The only thing worse then being tiny was being put into a situation where you’re even tinier.

The damned blonde girl (god she was so ugly, she looked like a horse) was quick to apologize and lend a hand, and Nico took it. But he could have totally gotten himself up it was just…he wasn’t in the mood to make things complicated of course. Yeah that was it.

Nico quickly fixed his glasses so they were no longer crooked, and scowled at the girl as he crossed his arms, “You should be sorry!” he practically yelled, over the music. At least the girl was speaking in understandable Korean, which put her a step ahead of many foreigners. He let out a small whine as he looked down, to see a scuff mark on his shirt. He lifted it slightly to inspect it, and noticed a slight formation of a bruise underneath and sighed. “So are you just going to say sorry, or are you going to make it up for me.” he said looking at the girl, and then looking at the bar. He was perfectly aware that he was supposed to be the one buying drinks for girls. But this girl wasn’t acting particularly ladylike so why should he be chivalrous at all?”

pm
^
chastity beavis
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 12:09 PM
chastity beavis
@lars

dirt and glitter cover the floor
we're pretty and sick

Just as Chastity had predicted, one of the revelers stepped on his arm; she immediately pushed herself between the dancing throng and the man on the floor, extending her arm even further and begging him, with her eyes, to take it. She couldn't get down on the floor with him. They'd both be in trouble then. Had this person never been to a club? There were certain things you did to make sure you didn't topple over and didn't end up underneath everyone! Chastity did have a rough time when she was starting out at metal shows, but she was 12, of course she had a rough time. This person was clearly an adult, no matter how much they tried to disguise it with their terrible outfit choices and huge glasses.

Of course, he didn't seem aware of what Chastity had just done for him when he finally took her hand and stood up, correcting his adorably askew glasses. Chastity took a casual sip of her drink as the man insisted she should be sorry! Interesting. She didn't know why she had to be sorry for an accident, or why she should be sorry for trying to immediately fix it. "I just helped you up. I could've just watched you get stepped on."

He was bruising already. Chastity looked away quickly when she realized the man was lifting his shirt - she was entirely loyal to Alfred, for one thing, but for another, she didn't want to see how badly this kid had been hurt before she managed to convince him to take her hand. She was too empathic sometimes. The boy's brusque nature reminded her of Butthead, especially when he demanded to know if she was going to make it up to him.

Chastity glared at him. Oh, was this his game? Coercing women into doing things for him? She now regretted helping him up, completely oblivious to the look he was shooting at the bar. "How disgusting. I help you up and you immediately think I owe you my body? I'm going to the bouncer." And with that, Chastity began to walk past him, head held high. She was not some floozy! She knew that she was stereotyped too often because of her skin, hair, and tattoos, but she was done putting up with it tonight She just wanted to have some fun!

TAG: @nico seok
NOTES: poor Nico

we're young and we're bored
pm
^
nico seok
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 01:38 PM
nico seok
@Claire

@chastity beavis I apologize both for how short this is, and for him as a person.
Nico

Nico rolled his eyes, “Yeah but you’re the reason I ended up on the floor in the first place.” He ignored the fact really anyone could have caused him to careen on the floor, or that maybe he should have been the one looking out for people. But that’d involve accepting responsibility. He took his glasses off after she fixed them, and rubbed them with his shirt, having noticed the finger prints forming immediately. “Thanks though…I guess.”

When the girl got offended over him asking for a drink, he racked his brain for…oh was that how he sounded? Ooops. “No no no, wait, the bouncer will kill me!” Big and scary men could break him so easy, that’s why being in the military had been such hell, and he wasn’t ready to be at the whims of some big man thinking he was a tiny punk again. Even if in fact, he was a tiny punk. “I meant a drink! I don’t want your body, I didn’t come here to have sex with anyone, god!” Really did this woman assume she was so hot, THAT he would want to have sex with her? She was way too artificially tan, too tall and gawky, and Nico had never been a fan of blonde hair, it always seemed to bring out the worst in people’s coloring. Really this girl wasn’t special at all. “ But that’s pretty typical for you Westerners, thinking you’re God’s gift to men because your hair is naturally blonde. Some men might fall for your trap, but not me!” Maybe she deliberately had pushed him down, to put him in this situation.

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

minsik bae

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

sumi noi

DUO OF THE MOMENT

haebitna baek & makoto naegi