welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

nothing about science, open!
mae-lee chae
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:22 PM
mae-lee chae
BOSS
18 years old
written by yuen
20 posts

@[open!]

[school stuff is fun? nah .......]

sometimes, mae-lee couldn't stand all that fuss about education - really. it was just as tiring as ever, even though it had been more relaxed back in the states. perhaps because he never visited a very specialized school, for example, and just hung around a public school just like tons of other schools. but now, as he was officially a trainee again, forgetting the past days where he had done nothing too specific for this, he was obviously not visiting a public school. anymore.
sometimes, he didn't even know why he was here.

looking at the sheet in front of him, his hands floating over the e-piano, the boy muttered words of complainments as he remembered himself that he had to stay longer in this so-called nest of the stars of tomorrow, only because of some weird school assignements he never cared much about. and the worst?
he wasn't alone. he. goddamn. was. not. alone.
not that it would disturb him much, to be honest, but just ... the fact ... that he had to work with another person on an equal level gave him the creeps. commanding? alright. working alone? alright. explicitly working with another person? heck, no.
still, he tried to maintain a smile, looking at the other person who had to endure the same fate as he. "so, shall we start? we just have to record this composition, right?" he eventually said, pointing at the sheet which was almost like a punishment to him. other people worked hard, he still believed he had enough talent to make it without too much work.
but maybe, this person next to him would be useful some day ... who knew? he should try to be more or less modest, perhaps.
PM
^
marie chatte-park
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 12:35 AM
marie chatte-park
8CTAGON
16 years old
written by Dessy
58 posts

Marie’s attention was focused down on her hair, twirling the blonde strands in between her fingers and humming as she seated herself next to Mal. She didn’t know him all that well - just knew he was a fellow Trainee and they also went to school together. He was cute, too. They were partnered up together for an assignment, having some composition they needed to sing together. The boy seemed a little… distant. Or uncaring. Not that she knew him personally, that’s just what it seemed like.

As she was spoken to, her head turned, giving the male a charming smile and throwing her hair behind her shoulders, throwing on the flirt and charm. ”I’m ready to start!” She was always ready. ”I’m sure we’ll do great.” Another charming smile, hands reaching behind her and straightening the bow back in place. She looked at the sheet, giving a firm nod before looking back at Mal. ”Ready when you are. ~” A wink.

@mae-lee chae | Outfit: Whatever the school uniform is. | Notes: Hi ~
coded by nara of shine
PM
^
mae-lee chae
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 09:18 AM
mae-lee chae
BOSS
18 years old
written by yuen
20 posts

@marie chatte-park

[i apologize in advance for mal, but he's just a #mess OTL ToT ~~]

why, from all person, was this person chosen to be his partner for this assignement? honestly he would have preferred anyone, though he would say this about quite ... yeah ... anyone. the reality was always worse than any imagination, so he'd most likely groan about every case. the best would have been to partner him up with some stone from across the street, but unfortunately, they wouldn't be able to sing a note.

his judgemental face hardened to his usual disgusted face as he watched the younger's movements. eh. yeah. whatever. (why was she even winking, for the damn sake of his voice ...?) "hm" was his only reply to her statement that she would be ready. which was easier to handle, in the end, he wouldn't have bore to work with someone who needed hours to get ready.
at least he could say that he would do great, anyway ... pushing one chord on the piano, mae-lee got ready to accompany themselves on the piano, trying to memorize the few chords he had to play (rest would be improvisation). his eyes were then wandering from the sheet to the blonde. "good - then let's say i take the first and second verse and you're singing the chorus" he suggested (or rather demanded) a possible line distribution. not that he would argue too much about this, he wanted to leave as soon as possible ...
... and hopefully his raven wouldn't destroy his couch in the meanwhile.
PM
^
marie chatte-park
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 06:03 PM
marie chatte-park
8CTAGON
16 years old
written by Dessy
58 posts

Marie didn’t catch his facial expression, too focused on combing her hair out to really pay attention. Miss Prissy, at her best. Mal didn’t say much in way of a response, which was honestly fine by Marie. She finally dropped her hair, lifting her head and looking at Mal with a wide smile. She was ready to do this. She was always ready, obviously. A fip of her hair back, and she listened to Mal talk again, nodding her head in agreement. ”Of course, chorus it is. I mean, I’d personally love having more lines, but chorus still works.” Marie was a Princess, she deserved to have a few more lines. But - he was the boss here, and she was gonna follow his lead. So chorus it was.

She adjusted herself, pulling her skirt down over her knees and crossing one leg over the other, adjusting her posture to sit straight and shaking her head to let her blonde hair fall behind her back, clearing her throat. ”I’m ready to start. You take the lead, and I promise I’ll follow and do great.” Another smile, charming and a bit more on the flirty side this time - just because… well, that was Marie.

@mae-lee chae | Outfit: Whatever the school uniform is. | Notes: Shh, I love him. <3
coded by nara of shine
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll