welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Add Reply
New Poll

budget breaking (& bro bonding)
james bahn
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:20 PM
james bahn
Retired
24 years old
written by alex
40 posts

I’m awakening a different me inside
The faint light that was turned off

Being settled in the new dorms came with perks that trainee dorm life hadn't had. The increased privacy was nice, and so was having dedicated rooms again - instead of being limited to common areas that were shared. That was definitely going to be nice in a few weeks, they still had until the 21st of the month before they made their official debut on-stage and would have to perform for a good stretch before they really had a chance to take a break again.

But it was something that James was looking forward to more than almost anything else. Only beat out by the gathering they were going to hold today. Something of a meet and greet now that all of them were moved into the dorms and living in the same spaces.

They all knew each other, of course, but forming cohesive bonds to make them a team was what mattered right now. The next few weeks of practice were going to go a long way in solidifying bonds, but there was nothing better than to get everyone off on the right foot over food.

The delivery had just been made, and James was doing his best to hold in his soft sounds of pleasure at the various smells. He hated to think about how much of their food budget for a while had gone into all this...but for the time being, that didn't matter.

"Everyone get in here, the food's here!" he called out, picking up a couple of the boxes he'd picked for himself. American food was harder to come by in Seoul, but he knew of a couple good places by now. Of course there was also Korean food he was fond of by now, but nothing beat the pizza he sat down with.

Opening the box, he took out a piece and shut the box again, wasting no time in taking a big bite. The cheese tore off neatly despite being hot, and he was fairly certain the sound he made bordered on the obscene. God, this was going to be a great meal.

PM
^
peter park
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 08:24 PM
peter park
Retired
20 years old
written by zee
49 posts

It wasn't like they didn't know each other; they six of them had all known each other for years as trainees, and Peter had worked with them a few times even after he'd signed on with the dance team (there was always new stuff to learn, even if he hadn't technically been a trainee anymore). The project that had eventually been named HOWL had been announced nearly a half a year ago now, and now that Peter had moved into the dorms as the last of the group, they were "official"... but they didn't really feel like a group yet. They'd practiced together, practiced harder than he'd ever practiced before in his life, and he was pretty confident that they were going to be an amazing group when they finally got to debut later this month... but it still felt... off.

The best Peter knew how to describe it was like he was at some kind of summer away camp. He knew his cabin mates well- spent every day with them, talked with them all the time about their day-to-day lives, looked up to them just like you would anyone that was cool enough to waste their time being his friend- but he also knew not to get attached because the summer always ended and they always parted ways. Only. They weren't this time. This was for real; HOWL was for real. And these guys were stuck with him for the remainder of HOWL's time... probably for the rest of their lives, if Peter was honest.

They were all so talented; it was impossible not to notice how amazing they all were. He'd only admired James and Tae-sung from afar, and he had no clue why he hadn't taken the time before to hang out with Yohan more, because he was an awesome friend to hang out with. Peter was a little awkward around the others still, but he knew he'd get less awkward when he knew them all better, and that would just take time and him putting in the effort. Which he was more than excited to get to do.

The moment James called for them, Peter was dashing around the corner and flailing as he tried to rush faster and not slip in his socks on the floor. Food was the magic word around the dorm, and even though Peter had grown up an only child, he'd already learned that it was first come first serve in this band of brothers. He immediately dove on James and the boxes of take-out food, nearly slamming into the table as he grabbed for the take out box of japchae and a pair of chopsticks. He managed to fall into a chair beside his group's leader and grinned at the noise James made before immediately stuffing the glass noodles into his mouth.

After groaning around his first wonderful bite, almost in stereo with James, he put his thanks into actual words, "Hyung, this is so good. How'd you know where all the good places to order from were?" He sat up straighter, eyes shining in joy as he noticed an unusually shaped box. "...is that fried chicken??"

@james bahn @yohan saja @tae-sung bok
PMEmail
^
tae-sung bok
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 12:56 PM
tae-sung bok
BOSS
22 years old
written by Mandee
4 posts

It was amazing to finally be a member of a group. Their debut was coming up soon, and Tae-Sung was ecstatic. He'd met the others in HOWL and so far as he could tell they seemed like an awesome group of guys. He could <i>relate</i> to them as well, as they'd all been trainees for a while as well. He didn't have to feel like he was some sort of failure for taking so long to debut, the way his father made him feel. Oh, he never outright <i>said</i> it, but his father's actions were incredibly easy to read.

He heard James calling out about food and he was instantly on his feet and headed toward the room where he spotted James and Peter immediately. "Man, is there anything you didn't order from?" He licked his lips. Not that he was complaining. Upon seeing all of the options that they had available, he instantly became aware of just how hungry he actually was.

He immediately reached for the pizza, grabbing a slice and tossing it on a paper plate. He was about to take a bite of the pizza when he heard Peter's exclamation and looked up at once. "Looks like it, you want some?" He reached over to pick up the box and move it closer to Peter so that he could look and see what was inside.

Though if there really was fried chicken in that box, Tae-Sung planned on digging in as well. He was usually a bit more reserved about his eating habits and his reputation in general, but this was the group that he was going to be debuting with. They were going to be like his <i>brothers</i>. With that a small pang went through Tae-Sung as he thought about his cousin, the closest thing he'd had to an actual brother..he hoped that his cousin could see him, and that his cousin would be proud of him. He helped bring Tae-Sung here, after all
PM
^
Jeong-Eun Yi
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 05:04 PM
Jeong-Eun Yi
Retired
21 years old
written by Rayne
21 posts

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh, why can't I?
Going from trainee to actual idol had been a stark wake up that his dreams really were in his grasp. All those years of training, all the hours and hard work he'd put in were starting to pay off. And Jeong should be super excited. He was, honest he was. But it was too easy to remember that the man who had given him his dreams wasn't here anymore to see them fulfilled. Jeong wasn't even going to mention that his spot in the group was Su-Bin's, had he still been alive to have it.

It wasn't as if he didn't fit here. Jeong never had a problem finding his place in almost any situation and the other boys seemed to care for him. It was just hard to push away that thought that he didn't deserve this. So, he worked harder, pushed himself more. Did whatever he could to push himself just that much further so he could earn this spot.

Practicing is where he had spent his morning, just working on his dancing skills in a free practice room. It was supposed to be their day off, but he just couldn't help himself. Maybe it wasn't healthy, but being in the practice room made him feel better. He could feel Su-Bin there with him, urging him to do better, to tweek that last final move.

Finally, Jeong made his way back up to the dorm, mind focused on a shower and maybe a movie. If any of the guys were around, maybe he could convince some to come watch something with him. It would be nice to have a little movie night. Opening the door, he didn't expect to be hit with the smell of food. It smelled like a market and his stomach instantly started to gurgle.

Mouth watering, Jeong walked inside only to stop surprised when he saw Peter, James and Tae-Sung all sitting around a huge helping of food. "Oh, uh," he started, staring at the group. "Is it that late already?" He tugged out his phone, lighting it up to see that it was actually a lot later than he thought. Oops.

Jeong switched out his shoes before putting his gym bag back into his room and coming back out. A shower would have to wait. He wasn't too sweaty after all. Coming over, he took a seat on the floor looking at all of the food spread out in front of them. "Who got all of this?" he asked, already reaching for a box of what looked like fried rice.

@HOWL | This took me forever and i'm sorry
PMEmail
^
yohan saja
 Posted: May 1 2018, 08:18 PM
yohan saja
BOSS
20 years old
written by nara
11 posts

FALLING TOO FAST TO PREPARE FOR THIS
tags
@howl kiddos

Notes
who's late? i'm late

First off. Debuting was meant to be nowhere in his future. Yohan had been told that a load because of his regular sugar intake. The person in charge of the BOSS trainees had told him on too many occasions to count that if he kept eating sweets at this rate he was gonna get fat. BUT HE HAD PROVED THEM WRONG!!! Not once had he gone over their weight limit and he was DARN PROUD OF HIMSELF for it too! Plus all of the others deserved to perform in a group too. For sure. Now they were just gonna hang out and be dudes being bros.

At the time, the vocal had been in his room playing on his handheld console and losing pretty badly to this boss. In fact he didn't even hear anyone come in or out of the dorm itself. However as soon as the mention of food came around, his ears would prick up to confirm that yes their new leader had brought back food. At the speed of light Yohan dropped the game he'd been playing and clumsily dashed out of his room only to do a comical slide into the main room.

"I CALL DIBS ON THE CHICKEN NUGGETS!" Just as he made the exclamation, he jumped across the room (nearly landing on the table) to snatch the first thing he saw on the table which he also assumed were his chicken nuggets. Landing on the floor he curled up and began stroking the box he'd grabbed. "My precious I swear I'll never let you go again." And gave a kiss to the box.

TRIPPING IN THE WORLD COULD BE DANGEROUS
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll