welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Add Reply
New Poll

no jukebox is playing now., tag: john/nara
eun sinbi
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 08:36 AM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
14 posts

@john doe

[let the chase begin? %DD idk how this will end ... #all-my-poor-souls-who-don't-deserve-it-better-lmao]

sometimes, eun enjoyed the private space she got when she left the boss building, even though she was somehow famous even without being known as boss trainee - or even as modern love's new maknae - due to her past, people didn't seem to recognize her that often by now. and even when there were people she knew, who knew who she was, they usually just looked away and left her alone. it hurted, at times, but this way, it was ... quite comfortable as well.
even though she wanted to stand up for her failures, the mistakes she made, it was hard to approach people when she clearly saw that they did avoid her.
maybe she was going to be some air for now.
not that she intended to leave it like that.

taking the bus to a park, she had finished everything she was supposed to do for today and just felt like she could use some break and a place to relax. listening to the birds - if there were any -, watching people passing ... perhaps even sleeping. or reading! she finally was about to catch up with her favorite series after so long, it was really horrible ...
and with all that thoughts, she hadn't known which face she would face as she looked for a place in the crowded bus - luckily, there was one seat left, unoccupied, and before anybody else could snatch it, she took a seat, a little bit hesitantly, still, checking first if there was another person who could use it more than her.
no. apparently not. so there was no problem if she claimed the place, right?
eun turned her face to the person next to her.
then, her mind ran blank.
... john?
PM
^
john doe
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 11:17 PM
john doe
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by nara
26 posts

'CAUSE DARLIN' OH YEAH
tags
@eun sinbi

Notes
dear god i'm sorry

He was so fucking done with everything. Just done. Everything he'd worked towards in the past - what? four years or something - had gone to waste. CM had decided it would be a brilliant fucking idea to sent him to compete on a survival show where the winning trainees would debut in a custom group. Like why in hell would he want that anyway? It wasn't as though he wanted to debut. If anything it was his dream to stay a trainee forever and rub his talent in other's faces by doing nothing with it. Not all this shit.

Making things worse? After checking out the venue he had to take the bus home. The bus. John hated public transport because hell did he wanna be in such close contact with total strangers. Last time he had been? Trainees had tried to beat him up. Situations like this always set him on edge, kicking in his fight or flight response. At this point? John was ready to just leg it.

Then someone would sit down next to him and he was ready to crack. His eyes would flick toward them, his head turned to snap at them and everything when he realized who it was. Four years might have passed, but he could never forget that face. Not the one that had caused him so much fucking grief. His eyes licked with amusement went to pure flames of hatred now and he glared at the female sitting beside him.

"You" He would hiss through his teeth, clenching his first ready to throw a punch if needs be. Because she was NOT walking all over him like a doormat again.

I'M A NIGHTMARE DRESSED LIKE A DAYDREAM
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 05:53 PM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
14 posts

@john doe

[don't apologize, he's good!! <3 rather sorry for her LMAO]

sometimes, there were faces which never got forgotten, certain faces certain people would certainly recognize, even with hair dyed and whatever - plastic surgery might be an obstacle in this case, but without, it was just the blank truth.
obviously, eun wasn't the only one who had such a face in her mind. how could she ... forget? perhaps, in case something as strange and abstract as fate would let her forget about this - once again, but she really didn't want to forget.
only ... she hadn't thought she would face her past ... well, that fast?

"yeah, me?" the girl was only able to reply, irritated. there were words in her mind, those little, small words ... those pearls of humanity, those tiny yet effective words ... well, it couldn't cure any physical damage, admittingly, but perhaps, it would be a beginning, at least, maybe, in her very own case. in their very own case.
only that she ... eun wasn't able to speak it out aloud. only ... five letters, one word. and perhaps more. but ... nothing.
what ... joke.
the only positive side of thinking with blank mind? there wasn't much to think about, anyway.
"okay, listen, i ..." the girl tried to come up with words, but why was it so hard to speak now? usually, she didn't hesitate, normally, she would just imagine something, saying before thinking, but ... perhaps she was afraid. and not prepared. ... she was definitely not prepared.
PM
^
john doe
 Posted: May 5 2018, 07:10 PM
john doe
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by nara
26 posts

'CAUSE DARLIN' OH YEAH
tags
@eun sinbi

Notes
*laughs* why is this hurting me

All those 'petty' little emotions he'd kept inside him since that day were bubbling up to the surface. The hatred he'd created for himself, the rage that anyone would feel and the betrayal that he never wanted to acknowledge in the first place. She didn't matter anymore. She wasn't in his life now nor did he want her to be. So why was he so fucking mad and ready to send her flying through the back end of the bus. And he'd do it too. Even if it got him fucking fired from CM because they'd have to pay the damages.

"I don't want to fucking hear it. Haven't you screwed me over enough? In case you hadn't noticed I'm so far away from you and your shit that you can't touch me anymore so tell me why the fuck you felt the need to sit down and start a goddamn conversation with me." He might not have moved from his sport or turned his head, but John was making direct eye contact and sending daggers at the girl. "And don't you dare say that you want to make amends because I know that's not the fucking case."

"If you try anything I'm not gonna hesitate to throw you out of the bus, not matter how fast we're moving. Maybe it might even make me feel better after all these fucking years. Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't." There was only one thing running through his head right now; the blinding red splash of rage which he'd had for all these years and was finally unleashed just at the sight of the person who'd turned him into this fucking mess of a human being. It was ridiculous but at the same time he might finally be able to make himself feel better.

I'M A NIGHTMARE DRESSED LIKE A DAYDREAM
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: May 25 2018, 09:51 AM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
14 posts

@john doe

[truuuuuue ......... i'm sorry i only let her say stupid stuff /silently walks away]

what had the girl expected? surprise, for sure, astonishment, but could she really expect him to be, well, ... less 'angry'? to underrate his current wording.
eun surely watched his mouth moving with a baffled expression, trying to say something between his words, shot like a gun. words like i only want to SIT DOWN, for god's sake, i never intended to start a stupid conversation- crossed her mind which was far too easily in rage, to FINE THEN I CAN SPARE NICE WORDS BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM ANYWAY (which was, in her eyes, not even the case, she wanted to believe he deserved them) to a simple SO--RRY- RYAN TOOK THAT PLACE RIGHT.
but honestly, saying nothing would have been hundred times better than what she said now.

"fine. then d o n ' t listen to me, but i will, for heaven's sake, TALK! i never wanted to sit next to you, alright?! it's just a goddamn random event happening here, don't exaggerate stuff like that and-" the girl eventually unlashed her own fury as well. listening to the other's words had made her just as mad as well, even though there was quite a voice talking to her.
be fair. be modest. be the one you want to be.
just that it was hard to get a single politeness out of her when she felt like being attacked - good intentions ... what? perhaps flicking his forehead would bring some well-placed patience and silence into john's mind ...
"-don't be so full of yourself-" she murmured with a pejorative voice, just in the middle of realizing that this might not be the words she had in her words, starting with 's-' and ending with '-orry'.
"-i mean, what should i do to you?! kiss you on the cheek - shoot you with a gun - slap you - or what?! i just wanted to take that stupid bus to somewhere-" her mouth was busy keeping up with thoughts she never meant to say.
why was control such a nice word and such a bad skill of her?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll