welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Add Reply
New Poll

standin' here nothin' workin', open
Seulgi Lee
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 12:24 AM
Seulgi Lee
Media
29 years old
written by Nara
11 posts

INSANITY LIKE FLOATING ON AIR
tags
@open

Notes
hngggggg sorry for whomever joins this thread. He's actually pretty controlled today I'm surprised

Earphones in, eyes closed, leaning back and trying to relax.... isn't something Seulgi did very often. If at all. Most of the time he was all on and never off, doing his job over at Idol O'clock and demanding where the explosions were because really. His games were not dangerous. They were full of fire and explosions which made them awesome. Why no one else could see that he couldn't understand. Really did NO ONE at the studio watch Mythbusters or Braniacs or any kind of science shows? Explosions made everything cooler confirmed.

But back to the fact he wasn't is usual eccentric self.

Public transport sucked. Buses sucked. Okay sure he liked planes because he got to fly in the air which was always pretty cool BUT. All those kinds of transport that you found on planet earth? Ew. They were gross and he never wanted to go near one of them ever again. But he wasn't popular like his other half. He wasn't an idol. He wasn't a singer. So he didn't get stuff like limos and private cars whenever he wanted. Instead there was the bus. Where he was right now and Seulgi wanted OUT.

Eventually he gave in and let out and extremely loud groan, unfortunately stretching his legs out at the same time just as someone walked past him. Would they fall over? Would they tell him to tuck his leg in? Found out next time...

A PRETTY DAMN CAREFREE LIFE
PM
^
ae-yeong ji
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 04:19 PM
ae-yeong ji
BOSS
21 years old
written by yuen
28 posts

usually, ae-yeong was a poet.
she was a show-off, perhaps, but she was a damn intelligent one. and usually, she wasn't the one to hold back what's inside her, but somehow ... the last months still kept her from being who she had been. the girl still was the one she had been, the one she would be, but somehow, she just got ... a little bit tired, perhaps? even though she embraced the chance to be back so lightly and happily, it was just weird on the same side.
... the clever girl should just stop thinking about it.
and yet, even though their promotions would be going on some day soon, she still was a wanderer without certain direction. perhaps like a lost soul, in case lost souls could also be touched.
she just had to promise to be back in time or to pretend she had to go to some special classes because of her heritage. yeah, stuff like that.

like, lost in her thoughts, the dancer didn't notice the legs right in front of her, appearing preferably 'out of the blue', and well, she ... tripped. but hey, she wouldn't be herself when she couldn't hold her balance, right? right. astonished, the girl managed to 'stay' on her feet, even though it almost ended up in making a salto.
"oh my, pour on, i will endure" the girl frowned as she stood straight again, turning to the person who had been an obstacle in her way. well, she did wear rather darkish clothes for now and even had some semi-dark glasses to make sure she - perhaps - wasn't recognizable at first. but ... looking at one host of idol'o'clock ... media. inner sigh. "shouldn't there be more words coming out of your mouth right now?" she decided to ask while she looked calmly at the other. keep quiet ... for a while ... perhaps.

@Seulgi Lee
[hi i hope you don't mind her (& me)!!]
PM
^
Seulgi Lee
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 06:17 PM
Seulgi Lee
Media
29 years old
written by Nara
11 posts

tags
@[ae-young ji]

Notes
THANKU FOR TAKING MY THREAD OMG

There was a connection with his leg causing the blonde to sit up bolt upright. Unfortunately the force of it sent him spiraling downwards off his seat and onto the floor in front. But this was NO PROBLEM for him because what was life but a railroad where everyone falls off? OF COURSE he was always going to find himself on the ground SOMEWHERE at SOMETIME. Today just happened to be the great, huge, massive, wonderful day where it finally HAPPENS.

"NO" He exclaimed, hearing the girl's tiny wording. "Are you a fan of wordly artistry as well???? Never before have I seen ANYONE appreciate the beautiful words of a human who saw the world in a different way." Flicking a tear away from his eye, he scrambled over towards her. "You have to share everything. Tell me the poets and where I might find them in the VAST EXPANSE that is.... THE INTERNET."

"Fair lady, WORDS are but a way of communication. TRUE feeling comes from our heart. OUR HEARTS AND THE HEART OF THOSE AROUND US!!!!"

[/QUOTE]
PM
^
ae-yeong ji
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 10:06 AM
ae-yeong ji
BOSS
21 years old
written by yuen
28 posts

the first thoughts about him were like what. a. jerk. the second thoughts weren't much different from her first ones, admittingly, but the wording was quite different, trying to convey a sense of intellectual being. a fool lost in the waves of fortuna, a hopeless effort for better ... and everything similar to that.
she only turned around as she saw the other kissing the ground while she managed to stand on her two feet, still - and now, after seeing this, the girl was sure she could have missed it as well, it wasn't a lesson she'd like to keep in her mind.
ae-yeong didn't even get to ask if he was alright - like a polite person - as he already started ... talking. and talking. and he talked, just on and on ...

... wow. "i do admit i prefer the words of shakespeare more than mine, at times" she replied to him, trying to keep a serious attitude while eyeing the other in the most skeptical way. she couldn't help but to wonder - what for a person was like that? apparently, the answer was just right in front of her.
slowly stepping several steps back as he approached her, she raised an eye-brow. "i would rather suggest you should find some poets beetween wooden shelves and not in such a rush like the internet" she managed to say. she knew that face ... perhaps ... lee ... lee seulgi-sunbae-nim? something like that? she wasn't all sure about it, but however. it wasn't like he would recognize her ... by now. "excuse me, what are you trying to explain ...?" she finally asked because she was actually getting no clue out of his speech, how enthusiastic he was.

@Seulgi Lee
[you're welcome!! <3 thanks for enduring her LMAO]
PM
^
Seulgi Lee
 Posted: May 3 2018, 07:16 PM
Seulgi Lee
Media
29 years old
written by Nara
11 posts

tags
@ae-yeong ji

Notes
CRIES

FINALLY there was someone who understood TRUE ARTISTRY when they saw it. A fair maiden who knew what literature was worthy for her delicate ears; SHAKESPEARE. Truly, the only worthwhile man to listen to in ALL of historical writings. The legendary scripts that transcended time! He had studied them for days and learned the TRULY AWESOME POWER of expressing oneself through the power of speech.

"Ah yes the man of infinite knowledge. A tragedy, we can speak to him no more." He would shake his head, obviously sighing, before pointing his finger up to the sky. "BUT! I HAVE FAITH! One day his genius shall return to us mortals! Bestowing the greatest knowledge of his language upon us!"

Stoking his chin, Seulgi nodding several times. "Yes... yes I agree. For THE LIBRARY holds GREAT KNOWLEDGE! It brings me great SHAME to know that I ignored it's significance. Thank you, fair maiden, for reminding me of it's sheer AWESOMENESS." His fist tightened and the man looked almost as though he was about to start crying from the sheer beauty that was the thought of a library visit.

"Tis a sad day to know that a well-read lady such as yourself doth not understand. I SHED TEARS OF PURE DISAPPOINTMENT."

PM
^
ae-yeong ji
 Posted: May 19 2018, 10:36 AM
ae-yeong ji
BOSS
21 years old
written by yuen
28 posts

the longer she was with that ... extra-ordinary person, the more the girl got a feeling of ... well ... she couldn't describe it. only that something about all of this seemed to be quite strange and questionable, still. yet, ae-yeong couldn't help but to smile at the other, skeptically, but ... somehow amused. the other seemed to be even a greater shakespeare enthusiast than she was herself.

returning from the dead ones, back to life? truly a ridiculuous yet intriguing idea. it was a little bit like her own story, right? only that she wasn't dead in the literal sense. "who knows? books can give more answers than one might assume" she replied to his words with a chuckle, eventually finding peace after the first shock. "thou arth sure of thee words?" she asked him, trying to imitate the old language which became not understandable for some people around here anymore.

listening to 'fair maiden' and 'awesomeness' in one sentence surely gave ae-yeong the creeps, somehow. he didn't seem to be ... quite alright in the common sense of alright. "conscience doth make cowards of us all, the sheer mass of available data surely irritates your mind" was the girl's reply with an incorporated quote.

her lips curled to a smile - hearing she had disappointed a nearly stranger was surely something ... interesting. normally, people wouldn't even come that close to her, in case they didn't know her as idol, of course. "even as feelings are coming from our hearts, our mind respectively, aren't words also the source for even greater experiences of our mental senses?" she only remarked with a witty smile. words were communication, of course, but then, they were the initiator of something ... greater. of compassion, of understanding.
... but the other one wouldn't really start to cry now, in public place and all that, right?

@Seulgi Lee
[OMG seulgi is so extra and adorable!!! <3]
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll