RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» canon balls, kio/nara
jiaolu rong
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 05:49 PM
jiaolu rong
@Myo

@keepmov1ngforward: N/A

canon balls
It was rare that Jiaolu entered the kitchen. He had entered it often as they had lived in the INF1N1TY dorm back in China, however, he wasn't often allowed to be in the kitchen now. But he was with another person, so it probably would be just alright, wouldn't it? They only would make rice balls, too, so there's not much that could go terribly wrong, not...?
Even though he should know better, the person known as You or 'bad joke' or 'dad joke' was still very confident about their success. He tended to learn from failures, but as he never had failed exactly in cooking and making rice balls (but in similiar things) that should be good, nooot? Of course!
"Do we have everything?" he asked his fellow member, Kio or Mao, looking at, well, rice, rice cooker, seaweed... "I think there should be some stuffing, too, not?" But what could they throw in... and that's where the desaster would begin for sure...
However, Jiaolu was still as naive and as confident as at the very beginning of this procedure and it was already some kind of luck that the kitchen hadn't start to burn yet. He liked having some prototypes with him because he thought they worked. Well, in short, they didn't.
@mao long | let the rice balls... be. XD
pm
^
mao long
 Posted: May 4 2018, 01:12 AM
mao long
@nara

@fightinCat: Wonder how those KChoice guys are gonna go

Usually he stayed away from the kitchen. Food was important, he knew that. But it wasn't his job to make sure everyone in Un1ty stayed well-fed; that was Lei's trial and he wanted to stay far away from that side of idol shit. It's one reason he never envied the seniors that were back in China for having to look after him and the others; he was always out pickin' fights and was pretty damn proud of it too. There was very rarely a day when he lost which was better than plenty of guys could say.

But that was where everything fell apart because damn was he hungry. So Mao had managed to convince one of the younger group members to help him out with makin' some rice balls. Sure he knew how to make them himself they just turned out basic as heck. "I reckon." He responded, scratching the back of his neck. "Dunno what you like so I stuck with the basic stuff. Never really added seaweed to these things either. I just chuck salt in the rice and pray for the love of god I didn't throw in too much."

Covering his fist with his hand, there was an audible crack from his direction and the other boy would find him grinning almost violently at the ingredients. "Alright lets get this started! Time to make some grub!"

8')
pm
^
jiaolu rong
 Posted: May 17 2018, 08:58 AM
jiaolu rong
@Myo

@keepmov1ngforward: N/A

canon balls
Mao was one of the guys who would rather fight than speak (and he actually was quite good at that), however, now he was there with Jiaolu in the kitchen. Jiaolu and kitchen was a combination that should be avoided, at least according to the opinion of the whole rest of the group. But now he was actually here and already scanned the environment for things they could need now and put them on eagerly on the table while he was checking which other things he could need later.
"Doesn't it taste dull without stuffing?" he immediately asked, he actually never had eaten rice and salt only.
"Awesome! So simply rice and salt firstly, then here we have seaweed, tuna, mayonnaise, some meat leftovers..." He put this and more on the table while he heard a crack and then winced as he saw that Mao seemed to be ready for a fight. "Woah! You seem to fight now!" he shouted rather shocked. Was it that hard to make rice balls? He never cooked before (at least actually cooked) so he really didn't know. "What do we have to do?" he asked, lowkey worried and afraid. However, there was no reason to, right? Haha.
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi