welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Add Reply
New Poll

stay close to me [cw], new years' oneshot
yuuri katsuki
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 07:20 PM
yuuri katsuki
Retired
--- years old
written by ---
324 posts

CONTENT NOTE: mild mentions of past uncomfortable pressuring from an ex, nothing explicit.

SETTING: Karatsu beach, Japan, New Years day 2018

Can you hear my heartbeat?
I've got a feeling it's never too late

alex
Looking out over the beachfront as they walked up on it, Yuuri was unsurprised - but glad - to see that there was no one out there this morning. "Here we are...the beach I grew up playing on." Reaching up and adjusting his scarf as the wind tugged at it, he winced. "If it's too cold we can always go somewhere else in town."

elementalxrayne
Walking behind Yuuri, he let his boyfriend lead the way onto the beach. The wind was biting, yes, but it provided him a great opprotunity "Why would we go anywhere else?" Coming up behind Yuuri, he wrapped himself around his waist, curling his body around him "I can keep you warm if you're cold."

alex
Yuuri froze, surprised and slightly annoyed with himself for being surprised at all. "I- you did that on purpose!" He huffed softly, but without any heat behind the words. "...Not that I mind," he added in a quieter voice.

elementalxrayne
Taking his nose, he burried it into the crook of Yuuri's neck with a kiss "Oh, no, I used any and every oprotunity to snuggle you. For shame."

alex
Biting back a yelp, Yuuri turned his head to the side to avoid awkwardly squishing Jun's face. "I should know better by now...at least you aren't fogging up my glasses yet."

elementalxrayne
"Don't worry, I will." Moving his head, he let himself look out over the ocean edge, letting the sight sink in for a moment before becoming tired of standing in the sand. Without warning, he tucked his head over Yuuri's should and pulled them both down into the sand.

alex
This time, Yuuri didn't bite back the yelp. Squeezing his eyes shut, he lay still for a moment as if stunned, then curled and shifted his body so he was laying across his boyfriend's chest. "You...are going to be a nightmare if we go to the beach in Seoul this summer, aren't you?"

elementalxrayne
He couldn't hold back his laughter as he let Yuuri get comfortable on his chest, his hand going into into his boyfriend's hair, to play gently with it. "I'm going to be a nightmare no matter where we go, I promise." Smiling, he nuzzled his nose against Yuuri's. "Your nightmare."

alex
"Mmm, I'm lucky," Yuuri muttered, mock rolling his eyes. Looking into his boyfriend's eyes as their noses touched, he breathed out a quiet sigh. "What...my grandmother said before we left didn't...upset you, did it?" Unable to stop thinking about the exchange, his expression turned slightly anxious.

elementalxrayne
"What? Why would that bother me?" *Seemingly unncarring of the sand that was getting into his hair, he cocked his head, letting his hand caress Yuuri's cheek softly.

alex
"She's being...I don't know, pushy. This is the first time you're meeting my family and she's talking like we're going to-" losing his nerve, Yuuri dropped his eyes, fingers tangling up in Jun's clothes.

elementalxrayne
"She's being a grandma. Of course she's worried about my intentions with you. Which are totally pure, I promise. My goal is to annoy you for the rest of my life." He looked up, letting his eyes pass his boyfriend and into the sky. "Besides. I'm here because you're serious about me, right? You don't just show anyone to your family."

alex
"...The last one didn't meet my family, not even my sister." Regretting mentioning that immediately, he let his head drop down onto Jun's chest. "Mostly because she would have killed him. But still."

elementalxrayne
Instantly, his arms tightened around Yuuri as if he could keep him from the memoried. He tucked his head under his chin, encapsulating his boyfriend. "You don't talk about your ex much. Did he hurt you?"

alex
Curling into Jun's arms, Yuuri was silent for a moment, trying to gather the words. "He...wanted more out of me than I was willing to give, and we had a fight when he got me drunk one night. All I remember is slapping him and running away...and I stayed up all night in my dorm with the door blocked."

elementalxrayne
Breathing deep, he tried hard to let the anger wash through him. Yuuri didn't need to see that. That... child was in the past. Yuuri was here. Yuuri was safe. That's what mattered. "Is that why Bingy and Jackson are so protective of you? They protected you from him?"

alex
"They weren't here for my last semester when it happened, but I called them in Seoul...Jackson swore they would fly back here to get him if he tried anything, and his hockey team members looked out for me to be sure I wasn't alone between classes and at night." Yuuri looked up, shifting one hand from Jun's clothes to reach up and cup his face. "I'm sorry, that's not what I wanted us to talk about here..."

elementalxrayne
Turning his head, he kissed his palm, tenderly as if he could chase off all the pain Yuuri had been through. "I want to know you, Pooh Bear. I want you to feel safe opening up to me about anything." Raising his hand, he cupped Yuuri's, winding their fingers together. "And if I ever, ever, do anything you don't like, you tell me, okay? I promise I'll stop."

alex
Unable to speak for a sudden rush of emotion, Yuuri nodded in response and ducked his head, squeezing his eyes shut to fight back tears. "I only dated him to try and get over my stupid crush on you, and he wasn't even worth the time in the end."

elementalxrayne
"It wasn't a stupid crush. Look where that stupid crush has you now. On a beach, in my arms, loved. I think that's winning in the end. Wherever this guy is, it can't be as happy of an ending as this." He settled in, running his fingers soothingly over Yuuri's back. "Did I ever tell you that you're the reason I dumped Fang?"

alex
Yuuri nodded again, letting his forehead rest on Jun's chest. Until he hears the second part of what his boyfriend says and lifts his head in shock. "Wait, you- dumped...Fang."

elementalxrayne
"Well, okay, dumped is... I got bored, he moved on. We decided we were better off friends, but that was after I just... I saw you as a trainee and kept trying to get your attention and Fang got tired of it."

alex
"...I still have a hard time believing you were ever interested in me as a trainee, I was so awkward!" Yuuri's face turned red. "I had mushroom hair and hadn't grown into my arms and legs."

elementalxrayne
"The cutest mushroom hair ever! But really, I liked your smile. Still do."

alex
"Ugh. This is why I try to smile more for you even though I feel dumb." Lifting his head, he looked over the top of his glasses. "Now I have to rewrite the mental history I wrote for us if you've been interested since I was twelve."

elementalxrayne
Gasping, Jun's eyes lit up as he clapped his hands behind Yuuri's back. "You made us a mental history! Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

alex
"...God, why do I keep saying these things out loud?" Yuuri groaned and almost tried to squirm away from Jun, but knew he'd just be chased. "It's stupid and I was thirteen when I started thinking this but...I wanted to debut and make you notice me, so the reason I worked so hard when I was still a trainee was because of you. And I thought if you noticed me when I was older that I could...win you over."

elementalxrayne
"Ah-ha! But you did! You came back, debuted as an actor, and won me over. I'm totally devoted to you now. So! Your history came true and I am yours." Leaning up, chased Yuuri back into his arms, rolling over so he could pin Yuuri and shower him with kisses.

alex
Squirming in the sand, Yuuri did his best to not laugh at the shower of kisses, but lost the fight. "Ok- mmph, okay you won!"

elementalxrayne
"I did! I got you to love me! Don't ask me to do it again, this time was a miracle."

alex
Glasses knocked askew, Yuuri looked up. "...How was it a miracle when I didn't think I could find anyone to deal with me and all my issues like you have?"

elementalxrayne
"Hey, you don't see yourself like everyone else sees you. I promise, you're a bigger catch than you think and it's amazing that you picked me to love." *Reaching out, he gently righted Yuuri's glasses.

alex
"What's amazing is that I forgot why I asked you to come out here with me...why are you so good at distracting me?" Yuuri huffed, but the annoyed act was ruined with a smile.

elementalxrayne
Taking his fingers, he traced Yuuri's smile softly. "You smile brighter when you're not trying to follow a script."

alex
"Then it's a good thing I'm not trying to follow a script right now. You know how I said that painting of your parents was all I had time to get together for your Christmas and birthday present? I may have...fudged the truth a little bit."

elementalxrayne
"Yuuuurrrriiii you didn't go buy me a present, did you? I told you that this trip was supposed to be my present. I don't need anything else."

alex
Yuuri doesn't answer immediately, fumbling a bit with the pockets of his jacket. Tugging something free, he holds it up on his finger, though the ring is far too big to fit him. "...Obaachan gave me this. It was my grandfather's wedding ring."

elementalxrayne
For once, Jun was knocked speechless. His hand came up, the fingers trembling as he touched the ring gently. "I....Are you..."

alex
"I wanted to be smooth and slip it onto your hand while we were walking together on the beach, but obviously you had other ideas." Yuuri smiled teasingly, but the look shifted to something closer to uncertainty. "It doesn't have to mean...anything you don't want it to, but I want you to have it. My overbearing grandmother wants you to have it to make you feel like part of the family."

elementalxrayne
For a moment, Jun had the decency to look sheepish when he was told he ruined Yuuri's plans. But he quickly righted himself, gingerly plucking the ring from Yuuri and looking closely at it. "I... Can I ask you a question and if you don't want to answer me you don't have to."

alex
"I...sure, ask away, I'm listening."

elementalxrayne
"If... if we wanted. Could we legally get married? In Korea or Japan."

alex
It's Yuuri's turn to not know what to say. Blinking behind his glasses, he opens his mouth and closes it again, only to try again. "You...want to get married? There's- it's still not legal here, but there are...ways."

elementalxrayne
"Isn't that what you're asking me? To get married?"

alex
"Yes, but it's not legal in Korea or...anywhere in Asia."

elementalxrayne
"Yet. Not yet. But I will the day it's legal.”

alex
"Then...yes, that's what I'm asking you. Botching asking you properly at that."

elementalxrayne
Holding out the ring, Jun let it slip back into Yuuri's finger, suddenly looking like an excited child. "Ask me again, ask me again!"

alex
Yuuri sighed, though there was a laugh behind it. "Jun, will you grow old together with me one day? And then...marry me when it becomes legal somewhere close to us?"

elementalxrayne
"YES! Putiton,putiton,putiton." Holding his hand out, he was almost waving it too much to actually let Yuuri put the ring on.

alex
Laughing even harder, Yuuri caught onto Jun's wrist and held on until he stopped moving it, then slipped the ring onto his finger.

elementalxrayne
Jun grinned widely, admiring the ring on his finger before using his hand to pull his fiance into a kiss.

alex
Yuuri clung to Jun, wrapping both arms around him, pulling back from the kiss both to breathe and try to look through his now-fogged glasses. "...Well I guess you kept your promise after all."

elementalxrayne
He wiggled his fingers "I intend to keep all of my promises."

alex
Yuuri smiled, pressing a kiss to Jun's cheekbone - or tried to, his nose bumping into it instead. "I knew I should have worn my stupid contacts."

elementalxrayne
"Awww, but your glasses are so cute."

alex
"Yes but I can't see your face right now. ...Are you going to let me up yet, or are we going to just lay on this beach?"

elementalxrayne
Rolling over, Jun put his hands behind his head, letting Yuuri get up if he wanted. Yeah, but do you really want to get up?”

alex
"...No." Shifting, Yuuri laid himself across Jun's chest again.

elementalxrayne
"...Do you think it's too cold to throw you in the sea?"

alex
"If you want my asthma to act up, it's the perfect temperature."

elementalxrayne
"Too cold. Got it."

NOTE FROM ALEX AND RAYNE: Jun also had a ring for Yuuri, but he left it behind when they went to the beach - mostly because he would have lost it in the sand if he'd taken it with him. So instead of giving it to Yuuri properly(in private) when they got back to the Katsuki household, he waited until they were on the train headed to the airport and gave it to him. It scandalized a couple people, but mostly those who were watching congratulated them.

JUN'S RING:

user posted image

YUURI'S RING:

user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll