RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» Together Again, Luckybros
haebitna baek
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 08:42 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

I do what I can wherever I end up to keep giving my good love and spreading it around.
Haebitna made her way to the door, holding onto the hand of the one who was behind her and… dragging him along. That’s basically what she was doing. Her and Makoto had their first free day in a while, and plans were already made. And it wasn’t to hang out with each other, which was usually what they spent their free days doing as it got closer to the comeback and they became more busy. Which, they were still with each other, only they were taking the day to go visit Nagito - and also meaning this is the first time she’d get to see the house they grew up in. It’s been awhile since she’s seen or talked to Nagito since ST*R’s hiatus, and she was more than a little excited to see her favorite brother-in-law again.

”Makoooooo.” She droned out the O, pulling him along behind her. ”Let’s go, we’re almost there!” Pulling up to a stop at the front door, she began bouncing on her toes in excitement. Turning to give her boyfriend a bright smile, her free hand went up, shaking her hand a bit to get the sleeve of her hoodie - well, it was actually Makoto’s hoodie and she just stole it, but still - down because it was a little over-sized (It definitely wasn’t her, you could tell), her fist knocked on the door a few times before lowering back to her side, making the sleeve just slide back over it to cover her entire hand. Which caused another string of excited bouncing before the door was opened and Haebitna’s smile brightened. ”Aniki!!!” She called, her hand finally leaving Makoto’s so she could jump up on her toes and fling herself at Nagito, wrapping her arms around his neck for a hug. ”Hi!!!”

Tag: @nagito komaeda & @makoto naegiNotes: The trio is back! And hope it’s okay? I know it's short. ;-; ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
makoto naegi
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 11:41 PM
makoto naegi
@zee

@shinyshinyhope: I'll be taking a small break from posting on social media. It's not because I don't appreciate having you all in my life, it's just that what all of us need right now more than anything is some rest. Thank you.

Makoto was a mixed rush of feelings. He was excited, of course; it was impossible not to be with Haena bouncing energetically beside him since this morning. They'd taken a nap together on the flight, resting their heads on each other while they listened to the music on Hae's phone through shared headphones, and she seemed to have only gained more spunk the closer to his childhood home they'd gotten. Like always, her smiles and her joy was contagious... but there were other feelings tagging along with the happiness of finally being able to show Hae his childhood home.

He was worried about how his brother was doing after the ST*R hiatus; they'd spoken over text and phone call since his brother had left to take a small break back in Japan, but there was a part of Makoto that never felt completely while without having his brother in sight. They hadn't had this much distance between them in a while, at least not when Shiny Shiny wasn't on tour. Getting to see him with his own eyes was going to be wonderful, especially if he was doing better like he claimed to be...

But he was nervous, too. He wanted to tell Nagi the truth about what had happened while he was gone, but the more he thought on it the more nervous it made him. It wasn't something he thought Nagi would take negatively, per se, and it wasn't like he wanted to keep anything from his brother ever, but it was the same nerves that had come from the first time he'd told his brother about Hae- he so badly wanted his brother's approval and even though he /knew/ that Nagi would never push him away over anything like this, he just... didn't want to mess up. Irrational and yet persistent- was this what Nagito felt all the time?

It would be better once they talked, he knew, he just had to stop dragging his feet like Hae was accusing him of. He huffed a laugh and squeezed the hand pulling him along, grateful for the thousandth time that morning that the light of his life had come with him for this. "I promise, Nagi's not going anywhere." he teased, letting Haena handle pounding on the door to let his older brother know they were there. He only stopped her adorable bouncing long enough to press a kiss to the knuckles of the hand he was still holding, the edges of his eyes wrinkling with a smile when he caught her shining eyes.

He could have stood there and watched her bouncing for as long as she could keep it up, but his moment of adoration was interrupted by the door opening up. He stood up straighter, his peaceful smile turning up at the ends from the excitement that shot through him once he saw Nagito with his own eyes. He let Hae have the first hug- while he was dying to wrap his own arms around his older brother and let him know just how much he was missed, getting to see the two of them together was soothing to the part of his heart he hadn't realized was aching from missing the other half of his soul.

"I think she was worried you would disappear," Makoto explained as his older brother let them in, closing the door softly behind him and removing his shoes. He waited as patiently as possible for Haena and Nagito to finish their greeting before finally getting his own chance- with a bright smile, Makoto sighed and wrapped his arms around his brother, burying his face in his brother's shoulder to mumble in Japanese, "I missed you, aniki."
pm
email
^
nagito komaeda
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 01:35 AM
nagito komaeda
@Penny

@StarNagi: surprises are just around the corner!!! :D

You're my Best Friend

Outfit

@ji-ho won

b a b i e s

For the first time in almost a month, Nagito was wearing real clothes again. He'd gotten up early and had taken a long shower, put product in his hair and done his old skin care regimen - it was hard to tell, but he'd even put on a little bit of makeup, evening his skin and letting his eyes stand out more.

He was happy. He wasn't sure how long it would last, but it felt like this was the first time in months. Maybe his medicines really were working.

He was finishing up cleaning the main room when he heard the knock at the door. He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as he went and looked at himself in the mirror one last time. He could do this. He'd been preparing himself ever since he heard that Makoto and Hae were coming - especially because it sounded like they both had news, as well.

At the door, he heard their voices, muffled behind the heavy wood. He let a grin come across his face before he excitedly threw open the door, eyes getting to scan them only for a split second before Hae wrapped her arms around his neck. He was admittedly slightly winded, but his arms went around her and he squeezed her tight, savoring the connection. "Hey, Hae!!" He laughed, pulling her in and leaning back against the door to let Makoto in as well. "I'm so glad you guys are here- I've missed you so much..." His eyes fell on Makoto, feeling strangely wistful for a moment as he spoke. He looked so mature.

I was worried I'd disappear too. He breathed a relaxing sigh as Makoto hugged him tight and buried his face in his shoulder, right hand pressing to the back of his head in an attempt to comfort him further. "I'm so, so glad you're here... we have so much to talk about!" He lingered in the hug probably longer than necessary before pulling away, pulling his undershirt down out of habit. "Are either of you hungry? Are you staying all night? Should we show Hae your room, Mako-chan?"

pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 01:36 AM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

I do what I can wherever I end up to keep giving my good love and spreading it around.
It was Haebitna’s first plane ride, and after a few minutes of panicking, she had steeled her nerves and enjoyed herself. They shared her phone for music and eventually fell asleep sometime during it - all cuddled up to Makoto because, as he just discovered from that plane ride, she is a sleep cuddler. Then once they got off the plane, Haebitna just progressively grew more excited. She was going to see the home where Makoto and Nagito grew up (and get to see Nagito), and her excitement just never stopped growing. They also had some news to tell him, and she knew Makoto was nervous about that, but Haebitna was positive it would go fine.

Makoto was being too slow (at least in her mind, coming from the one practically bouncing towards the house), and resorted to dragging him along. She wanted to see Nagi. A huff of laughter and a squeeze of her hand, she grinned as she kept pulling him along. She turned around, sticking her tongue out in a playful manner at his tease. ”I’m just excited to see him!!!” Overly excited. She tended to do that a lot, and maybe she should… actually not. That might get annoying. Pounding on the door, her bouncing only stopped for a moment when she felt the hand holding onto Makoto’s being lifted, turning to see him kissing her knuckles in that affectionate way he always did. She didn’t mind, really. He could kiss her as much as he wanted, and anywhere. ………. That sounded weird, nevermind, scratch that.

Luckily that thought was interrupted with the opening of the door, instead taking the opportunity to fling herself at Nagito with a squeal. He returned her hug with a squeeze, and her smile just brightened. Pulled in by Nagito, she pulled away and stood back that way Makoto could have his moment with Nagito. She followed Makoto’s movements, taking her shoes off at the door and placing them down. She preferred being barefoot, anyway. ”We’ve missed you, too!” Seeing the brothers have their moment, a warm smile appeared on her face, watching for a few moments before she remembered something and pulled out her phone. She had to tell Jaedad they arrived, because if she didn’t she’d forget and he’d have a panic attack thinking she died. She didn’t want to put anyone through Jaedad panicking. Once that was done, the phone was slid back into her hoodie pocket as she looked back up at the brothers.

”We do have a lot to talk about!” A giggle as they pulled away, Haebitna moving back up to Makoto’s side so the three of them were all in a weirdly shaped circle. ”I’m not really hungry right now, but thank you!” Her eyes immediately began moving around the living room. ”Probably.” She answered the next question, looking at Makoto for reassurance. ”I mean - it’d be easier than riding the plane back the same way! We were planning on a hotel, but if Mako’s okay with it, we can stay here. Our luggage will arrive later.” She should probably let Makoto answer some questions. That seemed like a better idea.

Nagito mentioned about showing her Makoto’s room, and her eyebrow raised. Out of all rooms, why that one first? Not that she didn’t mind seeing Makoto’s bedroom, it was just… odd. But the thought of “Makoto’s bedroom” let to a few other thoughts, and Haebitna’s head shook, giving another smile to Nagito. ”Mako can show me his room later! I’m sure he wants to catch up a bit first.” Another giggle.

Tag: @nagito komaeda & @makoto naegiNotes: Idk what she’s doing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
makoto naegi
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 09:03 PM
makoto naegi
@zee

@shinyshinyhope: I'll be taking a small break from posting on social media. It's not because I don't appreciate having you all in my life, it's just that what all of us need right now more than anything is some rest. Thank you.

Nagito looked happier and healthier than Makoto could remember him looking in a while as he pulled his little brother into his arms. Mako squeezed him as tightly as he dared, relishing in the immediate connection he felt just being around his brother again. It was always like this with the two of them- they were both adults with different lives, had both been separated from each other multiple times in their careers, and Makoto convinced himself every time they were apart that it was okay and a part of growing up. The truth was, he had gotten so used to the ache of missing his brother and their link over the years that he had forgotten how much his heart was constantly hurting without Nagi there with him. (So maybe their mother was onto something calling them codependent on each other... at least they were functional!)

His heart might have been soothed getting to see and be with his brother again, but it still skipped a beat when Nagito brought up what they had to talk about. Good news, he reminded himself, opening his mouth to reply before quickly giving up under the onslaught of questions. At least Haena was keeping up for him, answering them just as quickly as Nagi could ask. He looked between the two of them, suddenly haunted with the reason he'd clicked so well with Haebitna from the start. Of course he'd end up completely in love with someone who steamrolled him with over-excited love in the same wonderful way that Nagito did. He wrapped an arm around Haena's waist, shaking his head at his own thoughts, and pulled her in closer.

Makoto finally interrupted, the high points of his cheeks burning lightly as he thought about showing Haena his childhood room, "Actually, she's right. I was kind of hoping we could tell you our news first." he looked at his girlfriend and returned her sunshine smile back to her, feeling the panic that was trying to claw back up fade away instantly under it. Reaching out with his free hand, he grabbed his brother's hand and lead two of his favorite people further into the house to the sitting area while he tried to think about how he was going to approach this. (Probably should have thought about that before the exact moment he was going to tell his older brother things, now that he thought about it.)

He motioned for Haena to sit down on the couch first, swallowing and sitting down to face his brother again. Mako grabbed Haena's hand as he sat, intertwining their fingers to pull a little more courage from having her here. "You know Zhihao Choi, aniki?" He was just delaying the inevitable now, he knew- of course Nagito would know Justice, as if he hadn't been one of his little brother's closest friends from the moment he'd become a trainee- but he was terrified still of how Nagito would take the news.

"You know I love Haena." He squeezed Haena's hand and met her gaze, pulling the strength he needed to keep talking. "But I love Zhi too." He swallowed and breathed out a sigh of relief now that the words were out there, finally tearing his eyes away from his gorgeous supportive girlfriend to look at his brother's reaction. Makoto's voice wasn't as strong as he hurried to continue and explain, "We're together too now. All of us, actually..." He glanced back to Haena and shrugged a shoulder, "That sounds a lot weirder out loud, doesn't it?"

@nagito komaeda @haebitna baek sorry it's shit but I wanted to give you guys more to work with ajslkdfjl
pm
email
^
nagito komaeda
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 10:56 PM
nagito komaeda
@Penny

@StarNagi: surprises are just around the corner!!! :D

You're my Best Friend

Outfit

@makoto naegi @haebitna baek

SHUT UP IT'S PERFECT

The tightness of the hug let him relax more, trying to forget that later things would most likely go off the wall. He didn't know what news they had - but he hoped it was good. He felt Makoto's heart skip a beat, doing the same in sympathy while letting go of him. He watched Makoto snake his arm around Hae's side, and grinned as he saw him start blushing - Haena reiterated that they had a lot to talk about, as much as she'd love to see Makoto's room... he absolutely had forgotten the connotations of that. Right? Riiight...

Makoto grabbed his hand quickly and he squeezed as his brother dragged him and Hae to the sitting room. He sat down, crisscrossing his legs under him easily, and sat forward a bit - obviously on edge but trying to push it down. If it was so important that Makoto had to bring it up immediately... his nervousness started to bubble up more.

He watched their fingers entwine with an intensity he was completely unaware of, only breaking his stare as Makoto spoke again. Zhihao Choi - of course, he was Makoto's bandmate. ...Oh god. Oh god, was this bad? Was he hurt? Worse - had he hurt Mako? The way his younger brother was holding onto Hae's hand like a lifeline... something turned in his stomach. If he'd done something, if anyone had done anything to hurt him... or Hae, as the second part arose. If he'd done something to her, too, retribution was going to come down harder and faster than anyone would ever expect, he wouldn't know what-

'I love Zhi too.'

Nagito's anger ebbed away, replaced for a moment by confusion. They... were all together? Like... together, together...?

The lightbulb went off, and his eyes widened in realization. "You're - ? You're dating him? Too? You're all dating?" A grin spread across his mouth, incredulous, relieved. "You're - I didn't - Makoto!" He started to get up then, a bit uneasy on his feet but thoroughly excited and determined. "-Mako-chan. Ma-ko-chan-"

How could he even contain it? That lone, single realization just made so much of this so much easier - it was like Eunji, Kunwoo, Jinsoo... they all understood. His heart felt like it was about to burst. He couldn't help but laugh, a light and airy laugh that showed off his excitement. They were alone here - just him, Makoto, and Hae, and if they were datings omeone else, and Makoto had just said he loved Zhi - not that Hae wanted it alone, that he wanted it as well- this was amazing! "Makoto - I'm gay."

He covered up his mouth quickly, but his eyes were still giddily happy, his grin evident even so. "I'm - I'm gay. I've been dating someone but I never - I didn't know -?" He pulled himself back to earth as he realized he was getting dizzy, quickly sitting back down to try to hide it, closing his eyes, and resting his head in his hand. "I'm - congratulations! To both of you! I'm so happy for you both - I need to talk to him, I haven't spoken to him hardly at all - I need to let him know I know and try to bond with him, right?-" He looked up again, content as he sagged in the chair, elbows on either arm rest. "I am so happy for you." He reiterated, clearly pleased.

Something washed over him, stilling him quickly. "I have some news too..." ...But, it vanished just as quickly as it had appeared. "But for later! For now - how did this happen? Tell me everything!"

pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 08:09 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

Haebitna smiled, softly and content, watching the two boys hug. Her boys, she should say… well, two of them. Zhi fell under “her boys”, too. She just stayed there, hands clasping together in front of her and rocking back and forth as she let the brothers have their moment, perfectly content to just watching them hug. Seeing other people hug, and be affectionate and clingy always warmed her heart even if she wasn’t the one who was involved. She loved watching… love, in any shape or form. Nagito started his onslaught of questions, and Haebitna answered them as fast as he blurted them out. Part of her felt bad for not giving Makoto a chance to answer any, but her boyfriend didn’t seem to mind as evident from the way a hand slid around her waist, allowing herself to be pulled closer and in response moving her own arm around his back, giving a smile as the other hand reached around to grab onto the one that was around her waist.

She didn’t notice the blush on Makoto’s cheeks, too busy moving her eyes to scan the surroundings of the room they were in before lifting up to meet Makoto when he said she was right, giving him a smile and a nod of her head. She watched Makoto grab his brother’s hand and followed as they were lead towards a seating area. She didn’t know the house, so she’d just let Makoto lead the way to everything. Haebitna propped up on her toes to place a soft kiss on Makoto’s cheek as she was told to sit first, before she took a seat and immediately pulled her legs up, criss-cross under her before Makoto sat down. Kind of like Nagito did. She decided to let Makoto do the talking this time, and she didn’t hesitate when her hand was grabbed and fingers entwined, immediately giving his hand a squeeze to try and ease his nerves a bit. She knew he was nervous. She gave Nagito a smile, before her gaze lifted to watch Makoto’s face, eyes trailing across her adorable boyfriend as she watched him speak once he started.

A loving smile appeared on her face as Makoto mentioned about loving her, her heart bursting just like it always did everytime he said it. When their gazes met, she gave a small nod, lifting their hands at the squeeze to place a kiss on the top of it in a similar way Makoto kissed her knuckles, before she put their hands back down in her lap. When he admitted that he loved, Zhi, too, she caught his sigh of relief and turned her head back to look at Nagito, while scooting herself closer to lay her head on Makoto’s shoulder in what she hoped was a comforting gesture. He admitted they were all together, looking at her, and Haebitna let out a giggle as she met his gaze from his shoulder. ”Sort of! But it’s not exactly easy to explain to people.” Even Anna got confused by it. It seemed to finally hit Nagito, and Haebitna watched her brother-in-law’s face, giving another smile and a nod when he repeated back what Makoto had said.

He then got excited, springing to his feet, and Haebitna started giggling again, matching his laugh. He then blurted out the fact he was gay, seeming shocked by it, and Haebitna blinked back a shocked expression, lifting her head and finally pulling her hand out of Makoto’s so she could clap. ”Yay!!! That’s great news!!!” She bounced in her seat, before leaning forward to Nagito. ”Who’s the lucky guy, aniki??” He sat back down quickly, and it did cause the blonde to tilt her head ever-so slightly, before there was a giant smile at the congratulations. ”Thank you!! We’re all happy.” She giggled again, directing her gaze towards Makoto and sliding her arm through his to wrap around it and sort of… hug his arm.

Her mouth opened to question on his news, before he got all excited again, and she smiled once more. ”I mean… there’s nothing to really tell. We’re just all… dating. Kind of like a triangle where Zhi is the very top point and me and Mako are the very bottom points and we all connect -” She stopped mid-sentence to think about it. ”Actually, wait no, I’d be the top one because I’m smaller than them both - anyway!” Her head shook, hand immediately waving. ”There was just… a lot of talking. Zhi and Mako talked, and then me and Mako talked, and then me and Zhi talked, and then all of us talked…” Her free hand moved as she talked, before she stopped to lift her other palm to clap her hands together ”... And then ‘bam’! It just kind of happened! That’s… it, really, everyone thinks there’s more to it, but there’s really not.” Her arm fell back to be entwined with Makoto’s, other hand falling into her lap. At least Nagito handled it well!

Tag: @nagito komaeda & @makoto naegiNotes: She is hyper today. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi