welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

bustin' five knots, tag: takumi/claire!
kyung-mi kwon
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 06:47 PM
kyung-mi kwon
Sealight Records
28 years old
written by lars
121 posts

TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHERFUCKING BOAT!

There was a long list of people who'd want to kill Kyung-mi after this little stunt. But who could blame them for wanting to do something this magnificently ridiculous?! This month had been disaster after disaster, from the giant argument sparked within ST*R by their birthday celebration - Kyung-mi was pretty sure they'd earned some brownie points by getting all of the aggravated, emotionally bruised boys little trinkets that they thought they'd like, but promptly lost them by crawling into Takumi's bed and cuddling with him all night - to this latest bit of news. Kyung-mi didn't expect ST*R to beat Olive on the charts. The populace loved a comeback story, and Olive had one of the roughest comeback stories and strongest underdog narratives of all time. Still, this latest album of theirs had been their lowest-selling since their debut package. Ouch. Ouch. Even that weird half-punk BOSS band that literally looked populated by iljins outsold them. Literally one of their band was called Male Rapper #2 in promotional materials! That was embarrassing.

Kyung-mi had been hanging around ST*R much more since their blow-out fight, and didn't feel like they were considered an enemy or a distraction by their leader and his fiance/co-leader. (How that hadn't blown up in both of their faces more than it already had, Kyung-mi would never know.) But they got the sense that K and En had some plans to make sure this didn't happen again. Until then... Kyung-mi had personally been responsible for ST*R being unable to perform on at least two music shows, for helping Takumi to "corrupt the youth". The least they could do was actually give him a fun, beautiful evening.

...that being said, Kyung-mi probably should've just asked their father for the yacht. And not just stolen the keys while their father was at a charity function. And not sworn their driver to secrecy as he dropped them off. And not worn a completely eye-catching outfit. And not completely ignored their brother when leaving. They were breaking a lot of rules, even for them, but hey, they weren't really stealing the boat. The boat was part of their inheritance, as far as they knew! And it was a really nice yacht that their dad never used anyways. Why not have a beautiful night in on the harbor with their boyfriend?

Kyung-mi didn't exactly tell Takumi what they would be doing. They stood on the dock right next to their father's yacht, purple wig gently being tousled by the night air, no need for sunglasses right now. Every text Takumi sent asking what was happening was met evasively, but with plenty of hearts and stars and sparkles and eggplants, so he had to know it wasn't bad... the poor man. ST*R all deserved to have Kyung-mi Kwon take them out into the harbor. They had their boat license, it was all good! Kyung-mi got their boat license specifically to steal this boat whenever they wanted. Priorities and all.

But most of ST*R wouldn't be interested in the more romantic portion of the evening. Maybe one day. When Kyung-mi weathered the blowback they were sure to get for this stunt.

It was all right. Kyung-mi did this all for love. What more pure motive could there be?

They noticed someone opening the gate to the dock, and their heart swooped a bit, lips curling into a warm smile. "Taku-chan!"

@takumi sumeragi - THE BOAT THING IS FINALLY HAPPENING

PM
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 07:44 PM
takumi sumeragi
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by Claire
263 posts

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

There were many things that reminded Takumi that Kyung-mi was far more elite then he could ever dream to be.

One of those things was the fact he had such easy access to a yacht. Even with all his father’s money, Takumi had never been on one before. It was the exact kind of excitement he needed in a time when most of the time he just wanted to curl in his bed and cry.

It took him a bit in the ST*R closet, to find something that was both classy and well…watery. Or at least it seemed classy enough. But Kyung-mi would probably think he was beautiful in a paper sack, and no matter what he wore it’d probably end up somewhere else by the end of the night. He needed to stop worrying so much.

As he opened the dock gate, he snorted a little at that thought. That didn’t just apply to tonight, that applied to this whole hellish month.

But today the comeback didn’t matter. Tonight the only thing that mattered was well…them. And the boat staying afloat.

He broke into a grin as he ran over to Kyung-mi. “Wow its so beautiful!” he gestured at the boat frantically laughing, “Oh my god, you are the coolest partner I could ask for. Where did you even find a boat this nice?” His laughter subsided as he looked Kyung-mi in the eye, “You’re more beautiful though. I hope I look alright, I’ve never been on a yacht before…you can drive this right? Or do we have a driver? Oh my god I don’t know anything about any of this, this is just so cool. I don’t think I’ve been on a boat in general before!” He sounded like an eager little kid and it embarrassed him a little, but the excitement was at the forefront, his grin never breaking.

@kyung-mi kwon ||I can't wait for this nautical nonsense
PM
^
kyung-mi kwon
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 06:19 PM
kyung-mi kwon
Sealight Records
28 years old
written by lars
121 posts

TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHERFUCKING BOAT!

As soon as Takumi saw them standing by the boat, they began running down the dock to reach them. Kyung-mi couldn't help but smile widely, eyes reflecting the moonlight above them. It had been a while since the two of them had seen each other in person - Takumi going to Japan was necessary and helpful for him, since every text message suggested that a much less stressed, overwhelmed boyfriend would be coming back to them. Still, it was lonely. No matter how often Kyung-mi visited the ST*R dorm and hung out with K and En and whoever else was around - so many people seemed to be taking advantage of the hiatus and shoving in as much vacation time as possible - life wasn't the same without Takumi. They knew that they were too far gone now, too in love for this to ever be reversed.

But they could definitely give Takumi something fun to come home to.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Kyung-mi agreed, staring at their father's yacht. The Boteu (most creatively named boat ever, great job Kwons) was a luxury liner, and their father generally only used it to entertain the highest members of his and other political parties. Occasionally laws were drafted on here, but more often, their father hosted cocktail parties with his mistresses for his friends and their mistresses. At least them and Takumi were faithful to each other and deeply invested in each others' futures. Their father's grossness still appalled him. After everything with their mother, he still had the gall to run around on his actual wife?

"It's my father's boat," Kyung-mi said, waving the keys at Takumi and showing off the zodiac charm attached to them. "He's not using it tonight, and you deserve a lovely moonlit evening in Korean waters." Kyung-mi grinned before blushing at Takumi's compliment. "You're dressed perfectly. But you're always perfect." Kyung-mi wanted to add that he could've shown up in short shorts and a sports jersey and still been perfect, just because he was here. Kyung-mi didn't know how much one heart could ache before Takumi left the country. This was so new for them. "I have my boating license. I know how to drive the boat, but I don't want to go out too far. This is just about having a nice evening escape, not going to... I don't know how far the yacht will go. Indonesia?"

Kyung-mi grabbed Takumi's hand, beginning to lead him onto the yacht. The interior of it was gorgeous and lush, with rich cream-coloured carpeting, ivory walls with gold accents, and plenty of glass accessories to reflect those bright tones. A full bar was set up in front of a massive mirror, bottles laid out meticulously on a glass bartop. Each room of the yacht was just as luxuriously made up, and Kyung-mi loved the opulence on display. They opened the door for Takumi, showing off the brilliance of the yacht. "If you've never been on a boat, this is a hell of a boat to start off with. I may hate my dad and what he stands for, but at least he's a good interior decorator." They moved towards the bar and gestured to the alcohol. "Would you like a drink before I start us moving?"

@takumi sumeragi

PM
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 07:11 PM
takumi sumeragi
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by Claire
263 posts

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

The light that Takumi saw in Kyung-mi’s eyes when they heard his voice, was enough to feel like all his anxieties had melted away.

After he stammered all of his initial excitement, Takumi grabbed Kyung-mi’s cheek and kissed them. When he pulled back he smiled sheepishly, “I missed you so much by the way…” Turning back to the subject on hand, Takumi stared back at the boat with wide eyes, “This…is your father’s?” he repeated. “I’m so glad he lent it to you, that’s so unlike him! He felt his stomach knot up, but not in the way it usually did. This time it was out of excitement, as he was led into the boat.

It was beautiful. Of course it was, everything Kyung-mi possessed, to their personal items to their clothes to their…underneath their clothes was beautiful. “Oh my god, I…you are the best babe. The absolute best, in the whole world. What did I do without you for so long?” Takumi meant that in two ways, both for the past month and well…most of his life.

He blushed as Kyung-mi commented about if this was his first time on a boat, it was pretty special, “Well I mean…I’ve been fishing before with my father and brother. But that was just a tiny dinky boat so…god I feel so uncultured compared to you.” Had Kyung-mi ever done anything like fishing? Would the idea of that disgust them? Looking back on it, it had been kind of gross, but he’d enjoyed it simply for spending time with his father and brother. Which meant Kyung-mi would probably be unable to relate at all.

“I’ll have alcohol yes! Only a little though something light and that matches…the carpet? Like champagne maybe.” All fancy places had champagne. “If I spilled red wine on this beautiful boat I’d probably die.”

@kyung-mi kwon ||I missed these two <3
PM
^
kyung-mi kwon
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 01:59 PM
kyung-mi kwon
Sealight Records
28 years old
written by lars
121 posts

i'm on a boat and
it's going fast and

Kyung-mi expected Takumi to stammer and blurt out how excited he was. What he didn't expect was to be cut off from explaining the whole history of the boat, the fact that they had a boating license, all of the blather they said because they knew neither of them would ever leave the dock if they admitted how much they missed their partner now, with a strong kiss and a gentle stroke of the cheek. Kyung-mi felt their guards fall down easily. They had trouble believing that they weren't in a glorious dream, one where Takumi was here beside them and not recuperating in the beautiful solitude of Japan... but he was back! They were together! And they were stealing a boat!

In all fairness, Kyung-mi was stealing the boat. Takumi didn't have to know that they hadn't told anyone but their valet where they were going, or where the boat keys would be tonight. Their father was probably with one of their many mistresses tonight, anyways, this would be fine. Kyung-mi grinned, nuzzling his hand a bit before pulling back. "I missed you more than I have words for. And you know I have words." Everyone knew Kyung-mi had words at this point. "Eh, my father isn't in town right now. I'll tell him when we get back." It wasn't entirely a lie, but wasn't entirely the truth, either. Kyung-mi shrugged. "The boat needs to be taken out once a month anyways, to make sure barnacles don't attach to it too easily. I'm such a good child, taking care of my dad's duties." Kyung-mi winked as they grabbed Takumi's hand and led them to the boat.

"Well, I'm glad I taught you how to prevent UTIs when I did. I worry about what else you might be ignorant of without me to teach you," Kyung-mi said with a laugh, pulling their arms around themselves as they wandered towards the bar. They didn't need a drink, but it was refreshing to not need one to be around someone. They just wanted a drink, something minty to bring with them when they stared at the moon, a strong arm wrapped around their waist. "...it does feel like I'm living a new life since meeting you." Kyung-mi grinned before leaning against the bar, listening to Takumi talk about his father and a fishing boat. Kyung-mi knew they were blessed just from hearing him talk about his father - they knew that Takumi had only exploded in grief about the man to most of his bandmates. If Kyung-mi made him comfortable enough to speak about one of the biggest open wounds in his life, then Kyung-mi knew that they were special to this man. Being special to someone was all they'd ever wanted.

Kyung-mi laughed. "Do you know where my father is right now? Probably with one of his mistresses in Gangnam. We are not cultured. We are just moneyed. You are far more cultured than I will ever be." Kyung-mi brushed some hair out of their face as they made themselves an mojito, surprisingly adept at working the seltzer gets and opening up alcohol bottles. "Champagne it is for you!" Kyung-mi finished their own drink before gently popping a bottle of Moet over the sink behind them, letting it fizz out into the drain before easing the cork out of the bottle and pouring a tall glass for their paramour. They came back from the backside of the bar to hand Takumi their drink, smiling widely and giving them a sweet kiss. It would taste even sweeter once they drank their own concoction...

"Oh I never open reds on this boat," Kyung-mi agreed, resting their head on Takumi's. They laughed before stopping - being about the same height meant not being able to be cute in that respect. "I'm so paranoid of spilling anything. Hence the mojito. It's not my dad that'll notice, though, it's the valet." Their eyes widened. "They have eyes like a hawk." Kyung-mi looked to Takumi again before blushing. "I've never actually brought anyone onto this boat before."

TAG: @takumi sumeragi
NOTES: OH MY GOD I LET THIS FALL TO THE WAYSIDE FOR TOO LONG

i've got a nautical themed pashmina afghan
PM
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 12:15 AM
takumi sumeragi
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by Claire
263 posts

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

Takumi’s eyes widened as Kyung-mi led him into the boat, and as he admitted that he hadn’t actually asked for permission, “Wait so he doesn’t know? Couldn’t you have sent a text message or something to him? Are you sure he won’t be mad?” He sounded like a child, being peer pressured by another child to do something naughty. But really his lover’s father was the last thing he wanted to think about on a romantic night, so he tried to push the thought out of his head.

He was looking around the boat, agape at its majesty, when Kyung-mi through a jab his way, causing him to blush, “ You’re the only person in the world who can know the big bad rapper Taku is actually really innocent.” Well that and anyone who spoke to him for more then five minutes. But he smiled, “If anything you bring me back to how I felt two years ago. When I look at you, when I see you and remember you’re alive and you’re there…I’m myself...in a way I haven’t been in years.” He felt his face grow hotter, as he realized how sappy that sounded….but he hadn’t got to be sappy in person in so long. Even as Kyung-mi was simply fixing drinks, Takumi already felt intoxicated by Kyung-mi’s prescence.

But something Kyung-mi said broke him out of that trance, “Gangnam? I thought you said he was out of town…to be honest lets just not mention dads anymore. Probably kind of a buzzkill for both of us.” He laughed nervously. When Kyung-mi handed him the drink, and snuggled against his head, he felt that buzz return, as he laughed, “Your valet is obsessed with boats too? I thought we just had to worry about messing up your car…so what are we going to do on this boat anyway? What we normally do? Or will the valet kill us…yeah no we shouldn’t…” His body was screaming ‘YES YOU HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING SINCE OCTOBER’ while his brain was screaming ‘THIS IS A POLITICIAN’S YACHT, YOU IDIOT’

PM
^
kyung-mi kwon
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 02:26 PM
kyung-mi kwon
Sealight Records
28 years old
written by lars
121 posts

i'm on a boat and
it's going fast and

Takumi, of course, reacted like Kyung-mi just told him to help them bury a dead body. They shouldn't have said anything - Takumi's anxiety may have been greatly eased back since they last were together, but that didn't mean Takumi "cured" his anxiety. That's not how anxiety worked. They smiled, rolling their eyes. "Babe, babe, it's fine. I told the valet, and my dad barely speaks to me anyways. I could message him and not get a response for a week. He's always mad at me, so I went through the best channel." Kyung-mi kissed him gently again, just to soothe those savage nerves. Truthfully, it would've been best if they'd told their brother AND the valet, but the valet ran everything at their house.

Big Bad Rapper Taku. Kyung-mi laughed and shook their head as they prepared drinks for both of them. Kyung-mi's object of affection when they only knew of ST*R as a competing company's band (and a potential way to direct a lightning rod of attention towards themselves) was Kunwoo, the angry cranberry, so it did make some sense that they were attracted to the equally angry fire-spitting rap god. But... if Takumi acted like that on and off stage, Kyung-mi wouldn't be here with him. What Kyung-mi thought they wanted, and what they actually wanted, were perfectly exemplified by his two halves. Kyung-mi couldn't stop themselves from matching Takumi's blush. "You know, when I first started seeing you, I thought passion could only be shown one way. I'm not the mature one here, Takumi. I'm just hoping to be as good for you as you are to me." They smiled widely, handing over his drink as they took a sip of their own. Strong, just like they liked it. "I don't know that I've ever been like this, but I don't want to stop being like this."

"Yeah, the valet is obsessed with all vehicles,", Kyung-mi muttered with a sigh, feeling Takumi's bony shoulder beneath the fabric of his shirt. It had been so long since Kyung-mi even got to be near him, much less feel him, and all of those heady emotions they associated with Kyung-mi's person came swirling back to them. Fuzzy-headed mornings where they took pictures of themselves in his clothes on his phone, just for him to find; the weird peace that came with knowing they didn't have to share every thought on their mind; the moments like this, where every bone and slope and patch of dryness told an entire story about Takumi that Kyung-mi didn't fully grasp. They laughed slightly as Takumi asked what they would do on this boat - what they normally do? Or would the valet kill them? "...well, first, we should probably get out of the dock. I was thinking we could find a nice moonlit patch of water to float around on before I welcomed you home officially." The words were dripping with hidden meaning.

PM
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 04:02 AM
takumi sumeragi
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by Claire
263 posts

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

Takumi took a deep breath, “Okay…okay… I need to stop worrying about things, especially about things like him, I know. I just honestly don’t want him to hate me more then he already does. I already have so many strikes against me that are out of my control. I can’t help being Japanese, and I can’t help being male. So I’d prefer not to deliberately anything that pisses him off.” It really did matter to Takumi that someday he got Mr. Kwon’s respect. Even if he didn’t like the man as a person, he wanted to at least be on respectful terms with his lover’s family.

Takumi took the drink from Kyung-mi’s hand and returned their smile, “ You’ve been nothing but good to me. You bring an excitement to my life I’ve never experienced before, and intimacy I’ve never felt before. And even if we weren’t together, or even if we’d only had one night together, I’d feel blessed to have ever been in the same room as you before.” he laughed as he took a drink, “God, usually I only get sappy AFTER I get drunk. But I can’t help it, I have like a month of sap to get out in one night.” He took another sip, “God, this is really good.”

Takumi felt what almost felt like a jolt of electricity as Kyung-mi’s hand felt the curves of his shoulder. He reached out to stroke their cheek, as always amazed by how doll like it felt, especially since some of their wig brushed against his hand. Their skin was impossibly perfect like it had to be handcarved by an artist. “I’m gonna be honest…I missed the physical stuff, sure. But the thing I missed the most was just…laying next to you. Feeling every part of your skin and the heat, you’re giving off, and just feeling…like I’ll never get up again. Being without you for so long felt so…cold I guess.”

@kyung-mi kwon ||I have seen maple syrup with less sap then this boy is spewing
PM
^
kyung-mi kwon
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 02:25 PM
kyung-mi kwon
Sealight Records
28 years old
written by lars
121 posts

i'm on a boat and
it's going fast and

Kyung-mi felt a pang in their stomach when Takumi said he didn't want his dad to hate him more than he already did. It wasn't fair to their partner. Their dad... was a notoriously emotionally stunted individual. He was selfish to a fault, to the point where it had ruined basically every relationship he had. Kyung-mi didn't want to get into how their stepmother was a kowtowed woman with no dreams, aspirations, or opinions anymore; how their brother was slowly molding himself into a copy of their father, but that their brother's emotions and cares would always make him a failure to their father; their actual mother, somewhere out in the wide open, living so much better for being away from him.

And then Kyung-mi, the only one who ever bothered to fight back.

"I know that familial respect is important to you," Kyung-mi said. That was entirely true, too. Takumi's family was his lifeline. It must be hard to understand a completely dysfunctional family when you came from one as loving and tight-knit as Takumi's, even after misery and tragedy struck them. He spoke of his stepmother like she was his actual mother, without losing any reverence for his real mother! Kyung-mi... had maybe spoken five words to their stepmother their entire life. "So... I can't tell you if my father will ever like you. He's just that kind of asshole. But when I find my mother, do everything you can to love her. Okay?"

Of course Takumi had to flatter them needlessly. The eye decoration circling their face glittered in the moonlight as they blushed at the onslaught of kind words. This was what they missed - the emotion, the crackling feeling that tied them together in the harshest of circumstances. "Being in the same room as you made me realize I never wanted to be in anyone else's room again." It was true. "You being gone... I know you had to leave. But I knew it would be a test, to see if it was just fleeting. And every day you were gone, I felt like a part of me was being chipped away, slowly and surely." Kyung-mi laughed at Takumi's assessment of needing to get all his sap out. Didn't they both. Kyung-mi covered their mouth delicately before shaking their head. "I don't see it as sap. I..." Kyung-mi shook their head again. "I love you." Had they said that before? If they had... this moment felt like it needed that phrase.

Takumi stroked their cheek, always acting like they'd never touched another human before when they did so. The delicateness, the care, the softness, everything that the world said Takumi was not. Kyung-mi put a hand over his, to keep his somewhat dry, somewhat smooth, always perfect palm close to his face. "...I missed talking to you. The idea that I get to be with someone who tells me such poetry... seriously, why have you not considered writing songs?" Kyung-mi closed the gap between their bodies, smiling, deliberately keeping their lips from exploring any part of Takumi's face or neck. "I missed lying with you too. Lazy days with you..." They felt something inside their heart shatter, something icy and cold that they'd kept guarded for so long. "I wish we could lie together forever and never get up."

NOTES: EMOTIONS

[/QUOTE]
PM
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 03:20 PM
takumi sumeragi
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by Claire
263 posts

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

"And I know its particularly not important to you," Takumi quipped back. He put on a happy face, though he could feel the edges of the smile quivering, "I know he'll never like me I just want him to be...neutral toward me. Or at least to realize I'm actually a pretty good influence on you....like how your brother did. You know I actually like your brother, I don't get why you're so mean about him." He was awkward sure, but so was Takumi. "And I will treat your mom like the queen she is. Part of Takumi did wonder though, and he imagined Kyung-mi wondered too...how Kyung-mi's mother would react to...her child's path. He genuinely prayed that when they found her (and they would) there would be no heartache or disappointment for Kyung-mi.

Takumi's smile turned more genuine, practically beaming at his partner, "It never even occurred to me to worry about that sort of thing when I was gone. I'd trust you with my life. " He imagined Kyung-mi's description was meant to flatter him but, "Babe please...I want you to feel complete by yourself. You're beautiful and amazing and perfect all by yourself." Takumi felt his heart skip a beat, over. He felt a word form in his mouth, he tried to swallow it back, afraid it was too early, afraid it was wrong to say it, when he'd never said it before but... "...Aishiteru" He felt his heart flutter, nearly burst out of his chest, as his face grew red. And yet using such a strong and passionate word felt...exciting... as he kissed Kyung-mi's cheek.

It took him a moment to register Kyung-mi's next comments as he was lost in the moment, "Oh! Actually I am working on a few songs...its kind of a secret though...I don't know what will become of them but...I'm embarrassed to show you them.." He realized if he couldn't even show them to someone he'd just said the most strong proclamation of affection to, then they probably weren't ready for the general public. "And oh god...yes. The perfect existence would just be laying in bed with you forever...never having to get up and put our clothes on and do any sort of responsibility."

@kyung-mi kwon ||CODE RED, CODE RED, HE SAID AISHITERU
PM
^
kyung-mi kwon
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 01:58 PM
kyung-mi kwon
Sealight Records
28 years old
written by lars
121 posts

i'm on a boat and
it's going fast and

Takumi was right - it wasn't particularly important to Kyung-mi, but just in their particular family. "I hope you know I would never treat your family the way I treat mine. Yours deserve respect and deference. Mine deserve to take a long walk off a short cliff." Kyung-mi did understand where Takumi was coming from, though. It was natural to want your partner's family to love you as much as your partner did. Their father was a long shot, yes, but Takumi did point out that he didn't know why Kyung-mi was so mean about their brother. "We just don't have a lot in common, babe. One time he asked me how to ask out a woman. We are on very separate planes." Kyung-mi did smile, though. "...they both deserve to be treated well though, you're right. I'll make the effort to be nicer to my brother." See? Kyung-mi was reasonable. Take that dad!

They needed to stop viewing their relationship with their dad as a battle.

Kyung-mi couldn't help but blush thoroughly at how Takumi responded to their statement. He was so guileless, so sweet, so enamored. Kyung-mi was so glad they were just as enamored as Takumi was. Kyung-mi could say the same things back to him a million times, could probably wax lyrical about his sideburns if pressed, and never feel like they were being too cheesy or over-the-top. Takumi was perfect, even in his imperfections. Honestly, a Takumi without anxiety or awkwardness or sweetness was a Takumi that Kyung-mi didn't want. "You made me realize I wasn't complete."

Kyung-mi knew exactly how important this moment was the second that Takumi stammered out the words in Japanese and kissed their cheek, blushing heavily. Kyung-mi felt their heart practically stop beating, their chest heavy and overwhelmed with so much passion and intense feeling. This person... they never wanted to leave them. That's what love was, never wanting to be away from someone again. It was a lot of other things, but right now, for Kyung-mi, it was the knowledge that they would do anything to make sure that they were always part of this unit, this Kyung-Takumi being. Takyumi? That concatenate was what they saw themselves be delineated as in fanfictions and by shippers. They liked it. "Neol saranghagesseo eonjekkajina."

Despite the intimacy of their touches and previous words, Kyung-mi couldn't help but laugh at Takumi talking about how he was actually writing some songs. That was a huge improvement - half of the time, it seemed like Takumi wanted no one to be aware of his feelings before taking his sabbatical. It was obvious to Kyung-mi that Kunwoo and Eunji channeled so much into their songwriting. Takumi could learn from them. "You've seen my half-finished look-books and outfits. I get that this is a little more personal though..." Kyung-mi smiled devilishly. "If they're about me, I know it's hard to capture all this beauty in words." They laughed, though. "No, don't show me until you're ready. I want to be proud with you."

"When we both retire, let's do that," Kyung-mi insisted, kissing Takumi's cheek. They could no longer resist holding off affection. "Let's buy an apartment and do only what we want when we want, and otherwise just be the laziest people ever. You, me, and the little one." Kyung-mi immediately froze, their lips hovering over Takumi's neck. Had they really just said that? Takumi would be very aware that they weren't referring to the dog... they coloured deeply, eyes looking over to the bar. "I must have made these drinks strong..." They hadn't. They really had just admitted to fantasizing about a domestic life with their boyfriend without prompting, the second after they'd said 'I love you' for the first time. They were screwed.

NOTES: YOU AREN'T SCREWED KYUNG-MI AAAH

PM
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 09:03 PM
takumi sumeragi
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by Claire
263 posts

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

"I'm glad because disrespecting my mom or my little sister is grounds for an instant break up." Takumi wasn't entirely sure how serious he was, but he had a hard time thinking he could ever be romantically compatible without someone who was rude to Sakura especially. " And I mean I don't really know how to ask a woman out. What did you tell him when he asked?" Takumi could definitely see why the two Kwon siblings didn't get along very well, but he really did think Kyung-mi was way too mean-spirited to their brother

Takumi frowned over Kyung-mi's "revelation" and shook their shoulders as if trying to snap them to reality, "You stop that. You're wonderful and complete and perfect as you are. You didn't need me for that, I refuse to believe that. You might have been drifting before you found me, and maybe I awoke parts of you that you didn't know existed. But they were always there, you've always been complete." Takumi didn't like the idea of this beautiful wonderful person being well...incomplete without him. The idea didn't feel right at all in any way.

Takumi felt his face grow redder as he heard his words parroted back to him in Korean, and then the words about the "little one". That was not about Kinu, he could tell... but yet Takumi could see himself imagining the same thing. He wanted so much with Kyung-mi, he wanted everything with Kyung-mi. He gingerly put his drink down, but the rest of his actions were spontaneous and rough as he almost slammed into the other occupant of the boat, and began kissing them on the mouth, before suddenly backing away as he almost felt the boat rock...or perhaps it was his imagination. "Sorry I uhh..." he laughed. "I'm still not good at kissing." The movies always made it seem so effortless.

@kyung-mi kwon ||TAKUMI GOD YOU THIRSTY BOI
PM
^
kyung-mi kwon
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 12:55 PM
kyung-mi kwon
Sealight Records
28 years old
written by lars
121 posts

i'm on a boat and
it's going fast and

"I love your family, why would I do that?" Kyung-mi asked seriously, the dimples in their cheeks showing as they pouted just a bit. Sakura was the sister they always wanted - they knew that there were probably hordes of illegitimate spawn from his father in all corners of South Korea, but they weren't aware of any besides them at this point in time. Sakura was also a sweetheart, kind and loyal and man Kyung-mi hoped the girls at her school weren't taking advantage of her. And Kyung-mi couldn't help but love and admire the way the Sumeragi family loved and cared about their stepmother. They were the epitome of love and function. "I told him he needed to be himself and not try to impress her. She was a dowdy sort of girl, and I knew that if he tried to impress her, she wouldn't know what to do. I think they're happy together. She doesn't come around much... I think she's afraid of me, to be honest." Kyung-mi could see reasons why a shy person would fear them. But they weren't that bad! Were they? ...they did just call her dowdy. Maybe they were intimidating beyond a normal reason.

Takumi didn't like Kyung-mi's admission, and shook them gently on the shoulders, playfully, like he was trying to bring them back from some sort of other plane. Kyung-mi was perfect the way they were, and they didn't need Takumi for that. Takumi was certain that, even if he'd awakened parts of Kyung-mi they hadn't known about before, they'd never been anything less than complete. Kyung-mi couldn't help but cover their mouth with their hand to hold back the little sob that threatened to come out. No one had ever said anything like that about them before - not lovers, not family. Their mother used to call them perfect, but no one had ever told them that, for all their flaws and terrible behavior and insecurities and identity, that they were complete. It felt like a validation no one had ever wanted to give. No one wanted to tell Kyung-mi that they were whole, for whatever reason. (They knew the reason.) "Takumi..."

And maybe that's why they ran their mouth about the little one. They knew they were completely and fully invested in being with Takumi when those fantasies popped up in his absence. Kyung-mi would lie in their bed, sometimes still with their heels on their feet, staring at the ceiling and imagining a small little pile of them, Takumi and Kyung-mi and baby Sumeragi (because fuck their family line, Kyung-mi was giving that baby the BEST family) and Kinu doggo, all curled up together, peaceful and laughing and happy. But that should've stayed in their head, maybe.

Takumi put his drink down and, in one swift moment, swept Kyung-mi into his arms and kissed them so passionately that they almost lost hold of their own drink. Kyung-mi's free hand immediately laced into Takumi's hair, and they gave Takumi every ounce of feeling and love and heartache they'd felt over the past few months in that kiss. Just as quickly as it started, he pulled away, awkwardly jolted out of his reverie by a gentle wave of the boat.

Kyung-mi snickered, setting down their own drink. "You're the best at it, shut up and do it again." They grinned before sliding back up to Takumi, wrapping their arms around him, and pressing their lips to his, softly at first, but then demanding and forceful. God, they missed this. They missed Takumi - his fits of lust, his awkward backtracking, their sweet words, their internal roiling storm, their outward kindness, everything about him was perfectly imperfect.

NOTES: AWWWWW it's okay they're thirst couple incarnate

PM
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 06:27 PM
takumi sumeragi
CM Entertainment
22 years old
written by Claire
263 posts

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

Takumi shrugged, "I don't know you're pretty unpredictable. I mean the fact you even like me feels like a mystery sometimes."

He found himself nodding along as they described the advice they gave to their brother, "Thats good advice. Anyone you can't be yourself around isn;t worth it...and you know you could take that advice yourself...you don't always have to impress me with yachts and luxuries and who knows what." Should he have even vocalized that?

He didn't have much time to dwell on that or well...dwell on anything as he instinctively went to kiss his lover. And Kyung-mi was very receptive of the action that Takumi worried was more reminiscent of a vacuum then a human mouth, and they ran their hands through his hair, and he felt a spark of...lightning he hadn't felt in so long, though right as he got into it, REALLY into it, the two seperated.

Takumi found himself laughing, as he flipped his astray bangs with one motion of his head, "I'm glad you think so but...you know what I'm better at?" he found himself cringing the second the words left his mouth...god he was ridiculous, Kyung-mi was ridiculous, they were both being fucking ridiuclous on a ridiculous boat, in a ridiculous city, and Takumi wouldn't have it any other way.

@kyung-mi kwon ||I don't even know what this is, Jesus Christ.
PM
^
kyung-mi kwon
 Posted: May 26 2018, 12:50 PM
kyung-mi kwon
Sealight Records
28 years old
written by lars
121 posts

i'm on a boat and
it's going fast and

Kyung-mi did suppose they could be fairly unpredictable. They blushed a bit at the assessment, but then colored in anger at the idea that their love for Takumi would somehow be a mystery. How? How could anyone not love this man, this person who did so much for everyone they knew and worked through their issues and took responsibility for them, and helped them feel like a full person, no matter what anyone might say about their identity or their clothing choices or their harsh personality? "Takumi... I love you, first of all. But secondly, how can you not see why? You always saw me for me - not the fashionable me, not the me that is an abomination to people, not the me that causes endless trouble... You saw right past that from the first time we met. And I would never trade that for anything or anyone. I don't want it to be a mystery, I want you to just accept that I've never had anyone love me like this."

Kyung-mi did feel himself get a bit embarrassed as Takumi effortlessly linked their advice to his brother to their own insecurities - they could tell Takumi he was loved and wanted as much as they could, but Takumi wasn't wrong. Luxuries and yachts wouldn't impress him as much as Kyung-mi already had. "I just don't want you to go." They were being so honest, in a way that they hardly ever felt comfortable doing. It was all Takumi, though. Takumi brought out things in them that no one else could even fathom or see.

And their kisses were fire, bonding them together in the best way, harsh but gentle, needy but completely sated. Kyung-mi felt Takumi's hands sliding through their hair, and they settled their arms around his waist and back, not wanting to ever pull apart from him. They would have to force him away - or Takumi could break their kiss, and mention that there was something he was better at. Kyung-mi normally would have some sort of quip lined up to continue the string of entendres, but right now, the whole atmosphere of this moment was getting to them. The boat was opulent, the drinks were sweet, they were glued to Takumi, who they hadn't seen in months, the sparkling jewelry around their eyes was catching a light and reflecting off of his face and they got to sleep with this person. Not just have sex. Sleep. Cuddle. Love. Be with.

"I missed you so much, Takumi," Kyung-mi breathed out, completely overcome by all of the feelings surrounding them.

TAG: @takumi sumeragi - maybe the next post they can get caught? Also I'm so sorry this has dragged on for eons sob
NOTES: late as hell, so sorry

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll