RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

JAN.2018
SUMMER BOYS comeback. d*cht comeback.
Robin comeback. Emmin comeback.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

new poll

» break day
iseul song
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 06:45 PM
iseul song
@alex

@sunsongsol: Nothing like being curled up cozy with hot chocolate this time of year.

meorissok geu jangmyeonmada ne chueoginde
neo anin sigandeureun eopneun geot gata

It had been too long since Iseul had been able to see Jayeon properly. Between being so busy with their last comeback album and life in general being busier than it ever had been, they hadn't seen their little cousin in what felt like nearly six months. That might have been a slight exaggeration, but not by much.

Now that things had wound down slightly - for a short while, at least - Iseul had decided to make up for lost time. It wasn't often they used their family pass to get into Sealight, but the staff knew them for Jayeon's sake, and as long as they were careful and planned ahead, they could arrange to take their cousin out for a bit.

Planning this day trip had taken about a week, and they had conveniently forgotten to inform Jayeon what they were planning until they went to pick her up. A break from her trainee work certainly wouldn't hurt her, and it gave them a chance to get away from everything for a while as well.

They had a car take them to the mall, to avoid some of the hassle that came with being recognized, and walked Jayeon up to the building once they were let out. "And now that we're here," Iseul said in a stage whisper, leaning down closer to her ear. "The other part of my surprise is that we're going to go wherever you want in this mall today. My treat. We can even see a movie if you'd like."

@jayeon song | sorry this took 9ever rip
pm
^
jayeon song
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 04:19 AM
jayeon song
@nara

@ashyboy: So jealous of those trainees from CM. Man I wanna be in my own group ; ;

LETS FACE OUR FEARS AND HEAD ON TOGETHER
tags
@iseul song

Notes
i know you said you're taking a break from issy but i had to

Finding out that she had a cousin had been some of the best news she'd ever had, only rivaled by getting into Sealight as a Trainee. Like, it was the biggest, best news EVER! Jayeon had always dreamed of having dinner with a huge family; celebrating birthdays and Christmases and eating together for no reason at all. For so long it had just been her and Gan and Mom. Her dad had been... who knows where. She didn't remember anything. It was kinda like... like Gan was the only real father figure she had which didn't even count since he was her brother figure. Maybe that was part of the reason that she'd gone into Sealight in the first place; to try and find some sorta father figure she could look up to.

BUT THAT DIDN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW!!!

Getting an invitation to meet with Is had caused the young trainee to almost choke on her water. Oh sure it was gonna happen eventually but the problem was she'd run through so many situations in her head when she'd be the one to invite him she hadn't even considered that he'd initiate the whole thing. Basically she'd said YES straight away with no hesitation before dashing off to try and organize as much as possible. Pick out her clothes and all that (even if her entire wardrobe consisted of shorts and shirts she still wanted to make a half decent effort).

Throughout the entire car ride, Jayeon was trying incredibly hard not to be overexcited which was proving difficult. Part of her didn't know what to say, the other half wanted to grab onto the back of the car and ride her skateboard there for the sake of it. Yes it was illegal but when you grew up in a country town doing things like that were part of everyday life and the trainee wasn't afraid to say that she was one of the people who used to do that. There's no point in getting people to like you for being someone you're not after all!

"SERIOUSLY?!" she shouted, immediately covering her mouth and giving an embarrassed smile. "That's awesome! I'm in the mood for... hmm....." Thinking for a moment, Jayeon tried to remember a place that she'd researched and decided to go but couldn't remember. Drat. "I wanna go grab some icecream then check out the Skateboard and Rock Climbing shops! I think the skate shop's here - dunno about the rock climbing place. Stupid brain won't remember... Oh yeah! I also wanna go see that new film that's coming out! The one for the 20th Anniversary of my favorite video game!"

TOWARD THE SIDE OF OUR UNSEEN DREAMS
pm
^
iseul song
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 03:00 PM
iseul song
@alex

@sunsongsol: Nothing like being curled up cozy with hot chocolate this time of year.

meorissok geu jangmyeonmada ne chueoginde
neo anin sigandeureun eopneun geot gata

If nothing else, Jayeon seemed excited for this. Which was very good, because Iseul honestly hadn't thought much of how this outing was going to go. Spur of the moment family decisions were to blame for that, but they had wanted to reach out. Especially with how difficult it was for them to ever see Sung without making special arrangements...

At least that wasn't as much an issue with the staff at Sealight. And another good point about this was that she seemed to have a good idea of what she wanted to do. Listening to her talk, they waited for the pace of her words to slow down, giving a smile as they glanced at her again. "Ice cream sounds like a good start, I know a good place here."

Starting off in that direction, they glanced back to be sure she was following. "There's more flavors at this place than I ever know what to do with. You might have to combine some of them if you're anything like me and can't make up your mind."

Bo was going to be so jealous if he caught word of Iseul going there without him.

@jayeon song
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

minsik bae

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

sumi noi

DUO OF THE MOMENT

haebitna baek & makoto naegi