RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

JAN.2018
SUMMER BOYS comeback. d*cht comeback.
Robin comeback. Emmin comeback.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

new poll

» coincidence, toh-rin/yuen
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 04:37 PM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

@talesguide: N/A

coincidence
The building of BOSS was more active now. He remembered the times in which there rarely was anything ongoing here, but now the life came back - something he really enjoyed. More people here meant that the possibility that he would be known worldwide was higher. Their re-debut was only a few months ago, and it still felt good to be back again. He didn't know all the new faces coming in and out the building, but he greeted everyone nevertheless with a friendly smile.
He had another vocal lesson in the next half an hour, and he preferred to arrive early enough that no traffic jam was able to stop him from coming in time. He was half an hour too early now, but that didn't bother him too much. He would take a seat in the lobby of the entertainment and wait.
A particular person came cross him while he was going to the place with the couches. "Dutchman-seonsaengnim?" he greeted her with a smile on his face and a hand raised to shortly wave at her. "Are you busy right now or do you have the time to talk?" he asked her politely. She was Bo-Ui Sun-seonsaengnim's assistant, which was the reason why he slightly know her. They chatted a few times, too, but not very often. He wanted to get to know other people better, and this would be a good start - and maybe she was able to tell him if maybe, there were any plans concerning Storybook. But he doubted that she would tell him if there were, after all, it was their manager's job to inform them about everything, right?
@toh-rin dutchman | Let's see how short this will be XDDD
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 07:39 AM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

@tohrinart: the joke is on you.

it was one of these days she would immediately let die if it was even possible to kill days - like, completely off her calender, with no return, with no memories. she didn't need memories so hard, she never needed them - she couldn't understand other people who valued the moment more than a necklace of gold.
and yet, she had to move forward because, she despite her general awesomeness, of course, wasn't able to kill days.
but some might assume she could kill people with one glance.

a sweet smile covered her face as she was carrying some paper sheets and documents for other people (ah, she wasn't even interested in these far-so-important documents, so why did she have to take them with her?) and a light step went on the path she was going.
nobody would suspect a killing machine under the surface. and it was true, she didn't kill people - she just destroyed dreams and wishes. or ... rather ... had destroyed.
toh-rin still couldn't believe she was already captured in this nightmare for two years, and that she had been caught. it had been perfect. her plans had been perfect.
but now, reality caught her again as she was hearing a voice next to her. this other person who was rude enough to adress themselves to her ... ah. she stopped her walk and turned, with a charming smile, to the other person. ... who was that again? nobody she should know, she guessed, but ... beside ... that ... at least he knew where he was. below her. (which, in fact, wasn't true.)
a polite nod, a lasting smile and some steps which were directed to him, then she was standing a bit in front of him. well ... had she time? the documents in her arms weighted, mentally, much, but it wasn't her interest to get things done. and despite everything, she ... seemed to remember a bit about the other. so it would be impolite to turn his request down, not? if she got scolded, she would say that it was his fault, after all.
"seonbae-nim, i hope you have a pleasant day" she greeted the other, bowing. "truth to say, i have to get some work done, but if you would like to talk for a few minutes, i don't think it would be very harmful." in the end, mr what-was-his-name-again was actually doing her a favour. being surrounded by people she knew was even more tiring than being with strangers. "is there something important you would like to talk about?" she then asked.
... and dare he to order coffee ...

pm
^
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 10:28 AM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

@talesguide: N/A

coincidence
It seemed like she was able to offer some of her minutes for him - a friendly and glad smile found its way to Yeongho's face as she came to him. While she was talking, he remembered the things he knew again - she was actually younger than him, but as she was in a position with more actual power, he thought it was the best to treat her with more respect.
"Right now, I have, thanks to you," he said some cheesy words with a charming smile, but he paid attention not to become too flirty. After all, he shouldn't risk getting fired because he played around with fire. "Shall I take the documents for you? I have still time until I have to be in the practice rooms," he asked politely and with a nod towards the documents. They seemed to be heavy, but if she wanted to take them alone, he would respect it - he just didn't like woman to bear anything, not because they weren't able to, but because he thought they were most beautiful when being light.
Yeongho laughed shortly and pleasantly. "I think it's futile to ask you if there are any further plans concerning Storybook right now, isn't it?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "So how was your day?" He didn't know which duties an assistant had to fulfil, but he was sure that they were quite important and quite a lot. Besides... things like bringing coffee or something like this. He wasn't sure if an assistant had to do such things, too, or only trainees. But among the trainees themselves, it was always the one who had lost rock-paper-scissors.
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

minsik bae

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

sumi noi

DUO OF THE MOMENT

haebitna baek & makoto naegi