RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

FEB.2018
HOWL debut. Storybook comeback.
Ravi & Sueun comeback.
2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

new poll

» when you make it bounce, tae-hee/claire.
guiying xu
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 09:44 PM
guiying xu
@zee

@legendofchina: There are a lot of things no one does quite like me. ;)

New Messages
"For A Good Time"
X:XX XM
So, heads up: found your number written on a bathroom stall at the Octagon Club.

I went ahead and scribbled over it, but you might wanna be more careful about the people you give your number out to.

Never know when it could end up in the hands of someone interested in taking up that offer... ;)
pm
^
Tae-hee Won
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 07:39 PM
Tae-hee Won
@Claire

@celeste_vanilla: Thinking back to simpler times rn...

"Oh my god are you serious 😒"

"Just what I need, some perverts fucking around with me. "

"Thank you for your kindness sir, I can't thank you enough from saving me from thst hassle. Especially since the only thing those men would get is my boots kicking their butts. "

@guiying xuthis will be fine
pm
^
guiying xu
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 07:59 PM
guiying xu
@zee

New Messages
"For A Good Time"
Well, if they have your number, it's probably just a friend who got a little drunk and thought it'd be a funny joke that you'd get a kick out of. Happens to the best of us.

Sure, you can. There's always some way you can repay someone's kindness. Not that I expect anything, because thanking me is enough. Just doing my gentlemanly duty.

Boot kicking doesn't sound like a lot of fun. You don't think that anyone who texted this number would be your type? Not a single one?

@Tae-hee Won
pm
^
Tae-hee Won
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 08:38 PM
Tae-hee Won
@Claire

"Yes I assume but... How juvenile of them. I am not impressed. "

"Yes you are being quite the geneman I imagine your mother would be very proud http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif"

"Ah yes well... The kind of man who'd answer such an 'ad' is probably a pig and not worth giving any attention to. If he had something to offer a woman then he wouldn't need to resort to such measures"

@guiying xu oh my god
pm
^
guiying xu
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 08:57 PM
guiying xu
@zee

New Messages
"For A Good Time"
Oh, she's very proud. Raised me to be a proper gentleman.

Pig? You think so? Maybe like the ad suggested, they're just looking for a little fun in their life. Not everyone can have the charm like us to pull in attention so easily...

It sounds like you could use some fun in your life too. ;)

@Tae-hee Won
pm
^
Tae-hee Won
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 09:14 PM
Tae-hee Won
@Claire

"Women aren't hard to find if you treat them like human beings. And anyone calling a number on a wall for fun isn't probably viewing that girl as a person, but instead as an object. And any man coming to my door only interested in that is going to get the business end of my boot and if I'm feeling generous some directions to the nearest shop they can get an inflatable toy to have fun with, since really it'd make no difference to them. "

"Fun? Please,.. For a gentleman you seem to be flattering yourself too much"

@guiying xu tbh at this poibt she's deliberately playing with him
pm
^
guiying xu
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 09:22 PM
guiying xu
@zee

New Messages
"For A Good Time"
And you think that because someone's looking for a mutually good time, that somehow makes them sexist?

Only fools would think that some kind of sex toy can make up for the warmth and company that a woman can provide. It's not even about the sex- interacting and being intimate with another human being is all part of our social system. Humans weren't meant to be alone. Just because there are no strings tied to that doesn't devalue the relationship any.

The more you reply, the more I'm SURE you need to let loose and have an adventure.

Take it from me, sweetheart. I always flatter myself too much. It's what people love about me.

@Tae-hee Won
pm
^
Tae-hee Won
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 09:41 PM
Tae-hee Won
@Claire

"Interesting... I didn't even ssy the word sexist 🤔 "

"Your first mistake was assuming Im a warm companion. Perhaps my name was written on that wall specifically because I'm frigid, who knows. But between my father my best friend and my tomcat I have enough male companionship without needing a fling with a stranger."

"The more you reply, the more I wonder if your motives are as altruistic as you make them sound. "

@guiying xu this is the worst trainwreck
pm
^
guiying xu
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 09:39 PM
guiying xu
@zee

New Messages
"For A Good Time"
It wasn't what you were implying?

Hey, that's fair enough. Most people don't miss what they've never had. I'm not into forcing people into something they're not interested in. I guess it's a loss for both of us. Sounds like one lucky kitty cat, though.

Don't suppose your friend is up for a shot...?

I don't have much of an altruistic nature, sorry. Maybe I'm not as warm as you assume either.

@Tae-hee Won
pm
^
Tae-hee Won
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 09:58 PM
Tae-hee Won
@Claire

Won Tae-hee 12:00
TEXTING: Who Cares
Well to be fair, I'm pretty sure if I was a boy I'd be equally as annoyed right now.
Trust me my dear, it is only your loss.
Did you just...proposition my best friend. At least you're an equal oppurtunist, I can respect that.
Well then I feel like its better to drop the "gentleman" façade then...though I AM curious. Is this like the "Jenny" song where my name was written on the wall too. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
SEND MESSAGE ...

@guiying xu I'm going to be honest the only reason she hasn't stopped talking to him is she's genuinely amused by this and wants to see how big of a fool she can make of him.
pm
^
guiying xu
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 01:02 AM
guiying xu
@zee

New Messages
"For A Good Time"
Your dear? I don't think either of us are familiar enough for titles like that, but if that's what you wanna call me, babe, feel free.

Well, you weren't interested, doesn't mean my night has to end badly, right? I do my best. And what facade? I'm always a gentleman.

No, that would be far too easy. You still have your mystery...

You sure are texting back a lot for someone who's made it clear she's not interested. Maybe she protests too much, and I've caught her attention after all, hm?

@Tae-hee Won
pm
^
Tae-hee Won
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:03 PM
Tae-hee Won
@Claire

"Ugh"

"Maybe I should just give you his number. Maybe it'll get him to stop talking about that "male waitress. ""

"Especially since I was only texting you for amusement and finally some good shoed have actually come on. "

@guiying xu
pm
^
guiying xu
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:16 PM
guiying xu
@zee

New Messages
"For A Good Time"
I'd appreciate you passing along the number to him. We all need entertainment after all, even if both of our ideas of "entertainment" are worlds apart.

Enjoy your show, babe. Get some pleasure out of something, if that's possible at all for a girl like you...

@Tae-hee Won
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi