RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» i walk on the moon in the air, hae/dessy.
ky-sah yu
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 10:12 PM
ky-sah yu
@zee

@octakysa: I told you I wasn't going to let you down!! ♥

Ky-sah leaned down and started working on her shoelaces, laughing along with her roommates as they excitedly talked about the new choreography they were learning for this week's performance reviews. The female trainees had been tasked with a seperate choreography than the boys, and the group of them were having fun with the very cutesy and over the top moves. (Kysa had seen the type of moves Hyunnie and the boys were given, and she was glad that they'd given her the aegyo instead...) As soon as her shoes were set, she bounded up and checked her hair one last time in the mirror- the soft pink pigtails were startling (she was still getting used to them) but perfect, so with a wave and a promise to have everything set up for them, she got a head start to the practice rooms.

She flipped on the light when she arrived and headed straight for the stereo. As a trainee, she hadn't been with CM Entertainment long, but Ky-sah already knew exactly how everything was set up. She had made it her mission to be self-reliant as soon as possible so that she didn't hold anyone else back. It didn't take long for the peppy beat to fill the room, and Ky-sah immediately fell into the stretches she'd been taught as she hummed along with the beat. She loved this song so much- it wasn't one of ROSEGOLD's most famous from their debut album, but it was so catchy and sweet and fun to dance to.

The door popped open just as Ky-sah was wrapping up her stretching by sliding down into a split. She leaned forward, stretching her arms out over her leg and working to put her head on her knee- she was so close! If she really worked at it, she'd probably have it in a few months. "Don't forget to warm up!" she called out cheerfully as she pulled out of the stretch and pulled herself up out of the splits. It was while she was half-way up, crouched and rubbing her hands over her bare knees, that she realized it wasn't one of her roommates that had joined her, but someone else completely.

For a moment, all she did was stay on the floor, gaping up at the beauty who had coming into the practice room with her. She was even more beautiful in person; the photos and press releases and videos Ky-sah had snuck on her phone didn't even begin to compare. It was like she lit up all the space around her, and she was smiling at Ky-sah, who was still staring at her like she'd forgotten how to interact with another human being. Ky-sah jumped up, bright smile lighting up her own face. "Oh, Haena-ssi!" She bowed in half, pigtails flying over her shoulders.

@haebitna baek
pm
email
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 10:47 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

Ain't nothing, ain't nothing. All my ladies 'round the world.
Haebitna had headed straight to the practice rooms before she did anything else. With the comeback going on, most of her days were spent practicing or visiting Mitsuki, fitting in some painting in between because she had projects she needed to get finished. Her and the other two had scheduled group practices, as usual, but sometimes Haebitna liked to practice by herself just to make sure she was doing it right and the girls just weren’t saying the moves were correct because they were biased. Also, while she was normally a social butterfly who loved people, sometimes the “Sunshine Queen” as she was commonly called liked to be alone sometimes, too. This was one of those little instances. So, with her bright purple bag over her shoulder, she shoves her hands into her hoodie’s pockets (It was ACTUALLY hers this time, not Makoto’s), moving down the hallway to find an empty practice room. But the sound of music - very familiar music - had her stop in her tracks, turning towards the practice room it was coming from.

It wasn’t Glitter, their most popular song off their debut album, but she could still recognize it as one of their own. She recognized her own vocals starting off the song (She was the powerhouse and belter - because of course she was), before she heard Anna and Mitsuki’s combined voices as the song started. Bye-Bye Mister wasn’t one of the more popular tracks, but she can recognize their own songs when she heard them. It was cute and upbeat, as all of their tracks were, but it didn’t hit off quite as well as some of their other one’s did. But hearing it being played… curiosity got the best of her. Pulling one hand out of her front pocket, she moved to push the door open just a crack, peeking her head in to see who was in here and playing the song. She was met immediately with a small girl (She says small, when chances were the girl was still taller than her by at least two or three feet), with bright pink hair up in some cute pigtails. She was a cutie, and Haebitna already wanted to adopt her and she hasn’t even spoke to the girl yet. The girl had slid down into a split, and Haebitna carefully entered the room, closing the door behind her and watching the girl for a few minutes. She had the split down, but needed to work a bit more on trying to put her head to her knee. She was so close, that if she kept at it, at least by next month the girl would have it down.

Haebitna lifted a hand to stifle the giggle from leaving when the girl commented on warming up. She must not have been noticed yet. When the girl stood up, Haebitna lowered her hand to throw up a smile - bright for once, unlike the smiles she’s been giving people lately. She was feeling somewhat better over the Mitsuki situation, but anyone could tell (Or at least the people who knew her well enough could) that she wasn’t feeling a hundred percent yet and she was still tired. But right now, she was smiling through the mirror at the little cutie in front of her. The younger girl (she looked younger) didn’t say anything, simply gaping at her as Haebitna smiled. She bounced on her bare toes (she didn’t feel like shoes this time), her hand reaching up to pat the messy bun on her head as the girl finally jumped up to right herself. The “ssi” caught her a little off-guard, and her head tilted even more at the bow. She wasn’t anything special, the girl didn’t need to act so formal. ”You don’t have to bow! I’m just me.” She held her arms out, another giggle before she skipped over to meet the other girl.

She didn’t recognize her, so she must be one of the Trainees she either hasn’t met yet or a new one. ”I prefer hugs!” She dropped the bag on the ground, pulling both hands out of her pockets to hold her arms out. If the girl was as much of a fan as she seemed, she was sure she wouldn’t mind a hug. ”Are you a fan? I heard the song when I was walking by and got curious.” She said, lowering her arms either after the hug or if the girl never hugged her at all. ”Your splits are good! But, when you’re trying to stretch and put your face to your knee; straighten your back out a bit more! It makes you longer and also makes it easier for you to lean down than when your back is hunched over.” Another bright smile. ”You almost got it, though!” She looked around the room, taking note that no one else seemed to be here. ”You must be one of the Trainees. Are you new? Is… no one else with you? And do you have a name I can call you by? While “Cutie” is true and all, I think your name would be better, right?” A small wink before she giggled again. Yeah, she was definitely about to adopt another Trainee (Junior wasn’t a Trainee anymore, but still).

Tag: @ky-sah yuNotes: I love her and so does Hae. ☼ Outfit (Minus shoes.)thanks evvie!
pm
email
^
ky-sah yu
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 12:51 PM
ky-sah yu
@zee

@octakysa: I told you I wasn't going to let you down!! ♥

Ky-sah slowly lifted her head and straightened up when Haena declared that she didn't have to bow, a pink tint burning on her cheeks. Just her?! The pink haired trainee's mouth fell open in confusion, not sure that she'd heard right. Did Haena not realize that she was one of the most famous people at CM Entertainment, not to mention one of the most talented and beautiful idols in all of South Korea?! She was every girl trainee's dream; they all wanted to be like Haebitna Baek and ROSEGOLD when they debuted. And she was here, in person... barefoot and smiling at Kysa like they were already the best of friends.

She was so friendly, and oh-so-beautiful, looking like a fairy tale princess out of Ky-sah's dreams, even in her work out clothes. Kysa knew she should say something- apologize for bowing too much maybe or for just being in her presence when she was so unworthy- but she was in too much awe to find her voice. It felt like her heart was going to beat right out of her chest when Haena started over her way, dropping her bag and explaining that she preferred hugs as she held her arms open to the younger trainee. The smile that blossomed on Kysa's face actually hurt her cheeks as she launched forward into the older idol's arms without thinking about how inappropriate it might be.

For a moment she just buried her face in Haena's shoulder and enjoyed the warm embrace. She didn't get many hugs after all since it wasn't generally allowed at the main house, and there was something special about this one, filled with love and kindness that she wasn't used to experiencing. When Kysa pulled back, her smile was so wide it was impossible to hide how pleased she was. She got a hug from the Haebitna Baek! This was the best day ever! Haena mentioned the song that was still playing on the radio on one side of the room and the trainee perked up. "Oh! It's the song that's been assigned to the female trainees this week for our performance exam." She was sure since Haena was a trainee before she'd know exactly what Kysa meant.

"But," Kysa continued on bashfully, ducking her head a little even though her excited smile didn't waiver, "I am a really big fan. Of yours and ROSEGOLD's. I already know the whole dance to Glitter and everything! I know Mani's rap too, but I don't do it nearly as well as she does..."

She wasn't prepared for Haena to continue on and compliment her on her splits. She covered her mouth to keep back a squeak, embarrassed all over again like the idol had caught her again. She slowly lowered them as she took in Haebitna's suggestions and encouragement that she almost had it, her heart flipping in her chest. Wow, Haena really was too perfect to be real. "Ah, thank you, Haena-ssi!" She bowed over quickly again, not sure what to else to say. The beautiful vocalist had her tongue-tied and over the moon pleased; Haena thought she was close to finally getting her splits! She'd practice extra hard now, just so she'd make the ROSEGOLD leader proud.

She straightened back up and joined Haena in looking around the empty practice room; she didn't know why the other girls weren't here yet, but they were going to be insanely jealous when they realized that she was getting to spend some one on one time with Haena. She perked up under the nickname- Haena thought she was cute?? She was going to burst from happiness if this kept up- and quickly introduced herself. "Ky-sah Yu, seonbae. I just signed with CM less than a month ago. I haven't gotten to meet many people yet..."

She glanced to the radio which was repeating over the same song just like Kysa had set up, and a lightbulb went off in her head, sending a rush of excitement so strongly through her that she had to bounce in place in excitement. "H-haena-ssi! Will you please watch me dance? You're the best, and it's your dance! If anyone can point out what I'm doing wrong, it's you."

@haebitna baek
pm
email
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 05:44 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

Ain't nothing, ain't nothing. All my ladies 'round the world.
The pink-haired Angel slowly righted herself when Haebitna said she didn’t have to bow, and Haebitna gave a bright, wide smile as she did so. No, Haebitna didn’t really realize just how popular she was. Most of the time she didn’t think she was deserving of all of the praise and fangirling people gave her, because she didn’t think she was as good as people claimed she was. But she was well-liked, she new that, but the bowing and the fangirling was something she has yet to grown used to. The other girl was still staring in awe as Haebitna walked in, removing her bag to wait expectantly for a hug.

The girl immediately flew herself into Haebitna’s arms, and she laughed as she righted her balance before her arms found themselves around the pink-haired girl, letting the girl cling to her and bury her face into her shoulder as Haebitna rubbed the girl’s back until she decided to pull away from the hug. She must not get hugs often, this wasn’t a reaction she usually got when she hugged people. When she finally did pull away, Haebitna held onto her shoulders briefly and matched her smile, before her arms dropped to clasp in front of her as she asked about the music. ”Oh!” She bounced on her heels. ”The performance exam. I remember those. Fun.” Her body bent to the left, giggling a bit. Nerve-wracking, but fun all the same. But Haebitna usually did well in those exams when she had them.

Her head ducked, and Haebitna’s body straightened itself, smiling as she said she was a huge fan. Knew Mani’s entire rap and the entire dance to Glitter. ”Really?” She giggled again. ”You’ll have to let me watch you do the dance! And you should definitely rap Mani’s own part to her, she’d love that, even if you’re not perfect at it.” Neither Her or the other two girls could rap like Mani could, that was a fact. Haebitna never even bothered trying.

Haebitna complimented her splits, giggling when the girl’s hand flew to her mouth. She was adorable. ”You’re very welcome.” Haebitna nodded her head at Ky-sah’s bow, the smile on her face never once faltering being around this ball of cute. She was too cute to not smile at. ”Ky-sah.” She repeated the name, giving a soft smile. ”I think I’ll refer to you as Angel, though. That fits better.” A wink, her eyes lifting to the mirror over (under?? Ky-sah was taller than Hae) Ky-sah, pulling her hair out of it’s bun and pulling the hair tie around her wrist, working her fingers through her blonde hair to shake out the tangles and mess from being a bun. ”So you’re brand new then! That’s okay, there’s a lot of nice people here at CM. I’m glad I get to be one of the first.”

The girl started bouncing in place suddenly, and Haebitna’s hair tilted, hair falling over her shoulders. She couldn't help the sheepish giggle when Ky-sah said she was the best, because she disagreed with that but didn’t want to ruin the happy environment by saying that, instead righting herself and bouncing in place herself, hands clapping together. ”Of course I’ll watch you dance! I’ll be more than happy to give you pointers.” She pushed the bag with her foot over to the mirror, giving Ky-sah some room, before turning around. ”I’ll sit here and watch you, okay?” Sitting herself down, she crossed her legs in an Indian formation and placed her elbows on her thighs, placing her chin in the palm of her hands. ”Maybe afterwards we can even dance together, if you’d like!” A bright smile. ”Whenever you’re ready.”

Tag: @ky-sah yuNotes: Hae has adopted her, sorry. ☼ Outfit (Minus shoes.)thanks evvie!
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi