RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» nothing about science, open!
mae-lee chae
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:22 PM
mae-lee chae
@yuen

@canonlybemal: hey, it's me! <3 anyone missed me? ofc you did.

@[open!]

[school stuff is fun? nah .......]

sometimes, mae-lee couldn't stand all that fuss about education - really. it was just as tiring as ever, even though it had been more relaxed back in the states. perhaps because he never visited a very specialized school, for example, and just hung around a public school just like tons of other schools. but now, as he was officially a trainee again, forgetting the past days where he had done nothing too specific for this, he was obviously not visiting a public school. anymore.
sometimes, he didn't even know why he was here.

looking at the sheet in front of him, his hands floating over the e-piano, the boy muttered words of complainments as he remembered himself that he had to stay longer in this so-called nest of the stars of tomorrow, only because of some weird school assignements he never cared much about. and the worst?
he wasn't alone. he. goddamn. was. not. alone.
not that it would disturb him much, to be honest, but just ... the fact ... that he had to work with another person on an equal level gave him the creeps. commanding? alright. working alone? alright. explicitly working with another person? heck, no.
still, he tried to maintain a smile, looking at the other person who had to endure the same fate as he. "so, shall we start? we just have to record this composition, right?" he eventually said, pointing at the sheet which was almost like a punishment to him. other people worked hard, he still believed he had enough talent to make it without too much work.
but maybe, this person next to him would be useful some day ... who knew? he should try to be more or less modest, perhaps.
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi