welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

masquerade, tag: sonthi/myo
jeok-hong jun
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 07:28 AM
jeok-hong jun
BOSS
30 years old
written by yuen
10 posts

@sonthi easterlefa

[okay actually no plan what's this about, maybe about his moving out plans maybe not idk /sweats -- but-- AGE GAP--- actually not thaaaat big but let's pretend xDDD]

it was already several months since the dorms of summer boys were complete again - all twelve of them were housing together again. their dorm was of course the biggest of all boss dorms, as they all had to fit in, yet it was nothing too generous and spacious. it was just enough for them to rest. even as jeok-hong sometimes thought about moving out, into his own apartment - in the end, he was already thirty and still had to live with the others as if he was still twenty? the only thing that honestly held him back was the fact that he was apparently the co-leader of the bunch and it might only cause rumours and negative reputation when he was the first one to move out.

sighing, the end of a work day went near and he returned to the dorms again, opening the door and closing it again. smiling really caused suffering to his cheeks, but what could he do? "i'm home" he murmured into the hallway that appeared as an empty stage to him, eventually finding his way to the kitchen.
broadcasting stations didn't always pay too much attention to delicious or eadible or even existing food ... and he craved for something.
"... oh, annyeong, sonthi-hyung" he politely greeted the older one, bowing quickly and shortly, as he came across him in the kitchen, stopping his steps in the doorway, for a short time, before moving to the fridge.
PM
^
sonthi easterlefa
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 07:33 AM
sonthi easterlefa
BOSS
35 years old
written by Myo
27 posts

reaching for stars
Sonthi really did enjoy living with all these people together, but the atmosphere grew colder now. He couldn't really help but still smile and to try making everyone still as happy as they had been before. They had lived so many years apart, every single one of them being busy with their own stuff... now they had to learn how to be a real group again, huh?
This was the reason why he had decided to cook for his fellow members. He had finished his producing part for some of the revamped songs - he had rewritten some parts of the lyrics - and the lessons he had to take so he could perform more smoothly. After all, his military service didn't pass by without any incident and he just wished that it would not turn into something severe...
"Ahh, Jeok-hong-ssi! I didn't expect you to be here so early," he cheerfully greeted the other one who was aiming for the fridge. "Do you want to help me? I want to cook so we all can have dinner together," he said and pointed to the pot in which already something was boiling. Sonthi wasn't the worst cook in the world, fortunately, so it looked agreeable.
⬦ clear ⬦
PM
^
jeok-hong jun
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 04:09 PM
jeok-hong jun
BOSS
30 years old
written by yuen
10 posts

@sonthi easterlefa

[the kind of people jeok-hong's blaming here have a certain name: me. /shot]

the young man looked skeptical as he watched the other's movements, his bright smile and his welcoming attitude, despite the fact that jeok-hong seemed to be clearly unexpected. this was particularly not something that would be connected to their age gap. no ... it was just the fact that sonthi was way more friendly than jeok-hong would probably ever be.
his baffled expression created a silence for several moments where the uneasiness of him became perceivable. he hadn't expected the older, either, but however ... shrugging his shoulders, he eventually decided to 'play his part' as well.
"if we continue to do it in my way, it'll be my pleasure" he replied with a charming smile. well, he should pay at least some attention to the older half of the group, right? since they were in military ... and he wasn't. it was the least he could do, the least he was willing to do.

stepping next to the pot of boiling water, he observed the ingredients, carefully, catiously, each single one. "did you clean them enough?" he wanted to know. that some would just drop ... everything in without properly washing them ... it was such a disgusting thought.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll