RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

» for all the glory, kite/yuen
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 11:19 AM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

@a.leeton: N/A

for all the glory
The opening ceremony would be a big event, like usually - the Olympics weren't just ordinary championships, no, it was something of bigger importance. Not that it would really bother her at all, she was more interested in all the awards given to actresses and actors. However, her brother was destined to perform here, Ki-hyeon Leeton, another vocal part of VCB.
She had come a little bit later than him, she had in fact nothing to do here - only supporting her brother before he would perform. She knew that all VCB members actually had rather little experience in standing on the stage, singing and performing, just because they didn't do it that often. They were rather known as mcs or something like that, but she knew they had voices who were able to express a whole world in it.
She was glad that her brother was picked for that - and now she was visiting him, some hours before the real event would start. But like always, there were already a lot of people going from here to there, and she had to pay attention not to be knocked down. However, she was still recognized and treated with the respect needed for an actress of her class, ha.
Finally she had found the garderobe of her brother. It was good that she would pick up the smallest child in a few hours and that this kid hadn't accompanied her all the walk around the building. Even though it meant that she had to go through the safety check twice.
"Ki, are you in here?" she asked and knocked at the door. It would surprise her if not, honestly. She had checked the schedule moments before, and now was supposed to be a little break before some other stuff went on.
pm
^
ki-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 03:34 PM
ki-hyeon leeton
@yuen

@detective.kite: ... i'm quite sure there's a mystery hidden in our last song ... go and solve it!!

he was fine.
he tried to say this to himself, laying on the couch. the room was quite small, but as he was the only one occupying it, ki-hyeon didn't moan. in fact, he was texting constantly with his friends, trying to get distracted, but noooo, no good choice. bad life choice. he had to practice his small, little part - more and more. he had to try. he was picked, after all (although this mystery he had yet to solve), and he couldn't dare to let this pass away.
brr.
he was glad that he still practiced his voice in the shower, or whenever it was quite possible to do so without being particularly eyed. standing up, he tossed his phone onto the next table he could reach, breathing deep in and out. he could do this, he was the son of his father and the eldest of the siblings - although many people considered him as one of the youngest, mentally-wise. oooh, he could sure use something to eat ...

ki-hyeon coughed slightly as he heard the knock at the door. huh? who was it? since his last puzzle, nobody passed this door ... but as soon as he heard the familiar voice, he was all bumped up again. "uh, yeah, wait a second" he replied to her and rushed to open the door (gladfully, this room was big enough to have two persons in there, after all ...) and stepped aside to let his little sister enter the room. "why are you here?" he asked, startled. "usually, you don't even come when i phone you ..." he joked and poked the other playfully. after all, he couldn't hide his relief to see someone he's good with. even though he soon started to wonder where their little brother were ... and if he planned to come, anyway.

pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 08:30 AM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

for all the glory
Her brother didn't expect her - A-hyeon wondered if she should be offended nor or not, but he seemed to be really, really nervous anyway. "I'm here because I want to investigate a new case," she said ironically and rolled her eyes, a grin on her face. It was unusual for her to show any mischievous emotion now, actually, but her family always was something different. "Of course I want to see how you're doing! Brought something to eat, too." Her brother just ate and ate and ate... without becoming fat.
"Usually, I don't have any days off, too," she replied and placed the bag with cookies and pastries from a famous bakery, his favorite if she wasn't wrong, on the small table. "Ah, you're solving riddles?" she said, it wasn't really something new. For all of them, solving puzzles was essential for their well-being, somhow, ha ha.
She sat down on one chair which wasn't occupied and looked around. "They really weren't able to find smaller garderobes, huh?" she said, her eyebrows furled. "Anyways - are you prepared? Which costume will you wear?" she continued asking questions because maybe they would distract him from focusing too much on his nervousness. The first question maybe not, but the second one. Maybe. And in every case, she had some new puzzles, too, and probably they would spend the time with them.
pm
^
ki-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 01:58 PM
ki-hyeon leeton
@yuen

@detective.kite: ... i'm quite sure there's a mystery hidden in our last song ... go and solve it!!

well, anybody who knew ki-hyeon knew that calling for any mystery was quite a game, but it was a-hyeon who called for it and like that, his eyes gave a little spark as he heard her words, but he tried to be consistent. "tell me more!" he laughed, his gesture indicating that he was quite thinking about something while he looked at her. "did you grow?" he asked, a little bit astonished.
then, he just wrapped his arms around the other and cuddled her. "thank you! i was almost starving!" he said with a groaning voice, laughing and quite amused as he went for the food she brought. yeah, his endless hunger was quite famous, huh ... luckily, he hadn't to make that much extra work to stay as slim as necessary, hahaha ...

as he already had a cookie between his teeths, he just nodded as she spoke. oh, so it was rare occasion, huh? his sister made time, only to see him before the big stage ... he got teary eyed and muffled to eat the cookie as soon as possible. "is it really alright for your schedule?" he seemed to be little bit concerned.
huh ... hah.
the seize of the garderobe didn't bother him much, so he grinned as his sister came to speak of it. "i'm only one person, so it's okay" he said with a sigh. "although ... when i remember that deluxe suite on that cruiser ..." oh, yes, that had been quite a journey! he couldn't really eat, speak and solve riddles at once, so he decided to eat and speak for the time being, getting another cookie and non-verbally offering a-hyeon one as well.
"i think they confused it, thou ..." he said as he pointed out the female hanbok which was laying, neat and tidy, in one corner of the room. he didn't really touch it, thou.

pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 10:10 AM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

for all the glory
She had anticipated his behaviour. He was such a child after all, and sometimes, she wondered if she wasn't the older one in the family, ha ha. "It's about an idiot who had been in his garderobe," she told him ironically, almost sure that he would still want to know "more". But maybe, she actually came up with something. She knew a lot of stories dealing with the show business and the crimes connected to it. "I don't think so, maybe it's because of the heels?" She bended one leg to show him her boot. They had higher heels as usual because she thought that it might be helpful today. And she had been right.
"You're always starving," she said with a smirk, and envied her older brother a little bit. He really was able to eat everything without becoming fat. Not that she liked much junkfood anyway, she was a fan of healthy things.

She somehow actually liked seeing her brothers eating and such stuff. Even though her personality didn't really match with her love for her siblings, it was there nevertheless. "No need to get overly emotional," she said however and flicked his forehead softly. "Yes, it's alright. I have worked a lot the last weeks and my manger wanted me to take some time off anyway," she answered.
"If you think so..." She knitted her eyebrows. Her brother deserved more. The whole group of them. "Ah, that journey?" she asked with a grin. She didn't have the chance to accompany him, but it really sounded like an adventure. She took the cookie offered and started to eat it very slowly.
She might be as aggressive and rude as a man sometimes, nothing like her polite brother, but she still was a woman. And it was clear to her at the first sight that this wasn't the right for Ki-hyeon to wear. "They have confused it. Why do I always meet incompetence whereever I go?" she sighed. "Have you already done something?" Probably not.
pm
^
ki-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 11:34 AM
ki-hyeon leeton
@yuen

well, okay, so it was ... a habit. an obsession, if you liked to call it like that, but ki-hyeon just couldn't resist to any mystery. anything which was connected with something as abstract as the human's mind and its strange behaviour, its weird ways to be. to put it simple - anything without a solution was his best friend.
"hm, sounds familiar, go on!" the young man replied to his sister's beginning. he grinned. not that he was 'stupid' in any sense, sometimes he appeared as, but well, being a child was still something he appreciated, right?
"mystery solved!" he clapped his hands in joy. yeah, easy to please, easy to distract, his world seemed to be just as complex as simple it was. a riddle was fairly the more complex part of his life, while anything else was just transcripted to a puzzle.
the dark-haired chuckled. "i would prefer to call it 'appetite', thank you" he talked back - little brother, big brother, they all took care of each other, so what was the sense of it?

"it's a big deal, you never answer my letters after all!" he tried to convince the younger one of his opinion, his view. the only one he could reach more frequently was her co-worker ... that's basically it. she always seemed to be so immersed in her work, it was freakishly.
ki-hyeon nodded. aaah, he could still feel that incredible furniture ... and just to mention the food ... uh. better not to think about that. "yup! crazy story, huh?" he laughed, even though it might not be as funny as he pretended it to be.
"nah, nah, don't be so harsh! a true gentleman isn't like that!" the young man only laughed, citing their father. "yeah, i did search for a hidden puzzle, but i couldn't found one" he remarked with a thoughtful facial expression what he had done. just ... what he did, anytime.

pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 08:10 AM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

for all the glory
Her older brother was such a dork. This guy really was unbelievable, but because her brothers were so lovely, she loved them. She actually probably liked that cute fluffy being of them both, even though her own personality was... difficult. "It's a closed room mystery - or murder, to call it by the appropiate name. The singer had to go onstage and one staff member wanted to call them, but the door was locked and nobody responded. The door was opened with a spare key. The corpse was found right away, leaning at the door." Her voice was calm and her face completely professional - it was almost like she was in her inspector role again.
"And, how many picarats do I get?" she asked him with a faint grin, sometimes actually a child just like him. Picarats were the score they invented with their father to rank riddles and the solution of them.
"Don't you have to meet any regulations or something?" she asked him with a grin, actually worrying a little bit now. Sealight Records wasn't the entertainment to mess up with. They had their regulations, concerning the everyday life of everyone.

"I do answer some of your letters," riposted as calm as before. "And don't I tell my co-worker she shall greet you from me in every letter?" She just didn't say openly that she was really into her work and well, a little bit lazy too, concerning the interpersonal stuff.
She nodded, a sigh. "Yes, indeed." So many strange things were happening, and there was so much to be solved and cleared up.
She sighed again. All that speaking of a "true gentleman" as if she cared. "I won't let you perform in that," she said resolutely. "We need to go and find somebody who'll give you a proper outfit." She still was annoyed by so much obvious incompetence. And then it didn't really seem to bother him.
"What about the hidden puzzle why they have confused it?" she asked, again with another sigh. They had one god damn job to do...
pm
^
ki-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 09:13 AM
ki-hyeon leeton
@yuen

one could say what they might want to say, but there were occasions and events where ki-hyeon was actually serious; perhaps, people still perceived his seriousness with a joking and a playful attitude, but it never meant he wouldn't take certain cases seriously.
one, food. always as soon as food was involved, he could be the most stubborn person on earth - insiting on getting his food, he always had to try the most suspicious tastes!
second, mysteries. his family were immersed in mysteries and how could the eldest not be? right, and that's just why he stopped moving at some point, all ears for the description his sister made.

the riddle was plain, somehow, yet interesting. of course, the 'closed room' was always classic yet difficult to investigate. "hm ... i give you fifty" he suggested with a grin. a relict from their past, and yet, it was just as vivid as themselves. he should check their latest score, right ...?
a vague smile was visible on his features as she talked about restrictments. "usually, i can convince them to let me eat whatever i want, but i have to make extra exercise ..." he sighed. luckily, he didn't gain weight too easily, so it was acceptable, but still, sometimes, he missed the early days. and yet, if people asked him to exchange his groupmates for food, he only would do this as joke, but not in reality.

the boy laughed. "yeah, but not too soon!" he talked back mischievously before he went for a small cuddle, to signalize he was only joking. perhaps. "it'd be even greater to hear words from you!" he nodded eagerly.
well ... and that hanbok issue ... he still assumed people would come and check it once again, so he didn't bother himself, really, his mind was rather focused on other stuff to be honest ... so he was even more glad to have her around. "we could" he nodded, standing up. "hm ... perhaps they have confused me with you as our names are very similar?" he made a clever guess. or a not-so-clever one, but whatever!

pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 08:11 AM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

for all the glory
Their family had some kind of permanent headache or something - they all were obsessed with riddles. All of them. Without any exception, apart from their mother maybe. But apart from her, the influence of their father had been big enough to make this a really strange family. However, none of them was really bothered by that.
"We have two suspects - the make up artist and the co-star. The co-star had found the corpse, however, the stylist was the one who had seen the victim some hours before. No one else had got into the garderobe. Now, what do you want to investigate or know further about?" she asked him with a smile. Usually, she would actually add some more information concerning the suspects, but it was too exhausting for her now. Maybe he didn't even need these information.
"So many?" She raised her eyebrow in astonishment. It was a simple task, after all, and she didn't want things she didn't deserved, even if it was only a childish thing like an imaginery score.
He really was such a dork. In contrast to him, she did gain weight more or less easily, just like normal people - maybe the reason why she hated junkfood. She only was an actress so she didn't have to pay too much attention to her food, but still. It was only lucky for her not to like fatty food anyway. "You sure do anything for your food, don't you?" she sighed, but still grinning. Her brothers were really difficult to deal with, sometimes, but it was worth them.
"I have my schedule," she answered, punching his side slightly. "Then you have to simply wait for me to have time!" Something that rarely ever happened, somehow - her schedule was a complete mess and there always was something to do for her. Well, she was brillant, so it was only the thing she deserved, ha ha. "But I guess my co-worker is quicker."
She looked at it again. The issue was such an offense. "I don't think so. This colour is something I'd never wear." She actually wasn't really picky, but... this... no. Simply no. As a woman with taste (sometimes at least) this wasn't wear- and bearable.

pm
^
ki-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 09:36 AM
ki-hyeon leeton
@yuen

actually, the young man wasn't all too familiar with cases of murder - somehow, his world didn't contain ... murder. and there she was, his very own little sister, who did seem to be more intertwined with such cases than him, but of course, there he was, still willing to give it a try.
carefully listening to her words, he started to think. two suspects ... co-star ... make-up artist ... "for how long was the victim dead already?" he asked then. motives ... of course, there could be some, but was it important to know more about the two suspects when his sister hadn't mentioned many details, furthermore?

"of course! it's about me!" the young man laughed as she checked this again. na, everyone who knew him would know about this, still, but yet ... many people didn't believe this, as he was an idol who had to take care of his food, right?
and he did, indeed.
... somehow, at the very least.
"solving riddles, yes! but define 'anything'" he chuckled. not that he would ... do some bad stuff for food, this wouldn't be how a gentleman was supposed to be, right? even though he hadn't seen his father for quite a time, he still influenced him.

"then make some, you brilliant mind!" ki-hyeon teased the other with a grin as she mentioned her messy schedule. his smile showed that he actually understood her and didn't want to pressure his sister, what a brother would he be to do something like that! he knew that a-hyeon was a hard-working person and that he was the one who had to be patient. "yes, that's true!" he nodded.
well, and unlike her, he didn't seem to be much distracted by the false costume, only shrugging his shoulders. even though fashion was an issue he's quite experienced with, he was a chiller by now, rather worrying about the stage performance as such ... "you think? i think rose would look lovely!" he laughed again. in the right way, everything was just as wearable as anything else. fashion was ... yeah, somehow like a riddle, right?

pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 04:27 PM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

for all the glory
It was actually really strange that the older brother lived in a fairy tale world with unicorns and cakes at least somehow, whereas the younger sister lived in a world full of crimes and other not really nice things. But it was what suited them best and they all were indeed really really strange.
"Hmm... about one hour," she answered his question and the question asked only. She wouldn't give him any unnecessary hints, would she? "Going with your gut feeling, who was it?" She always liked the stomach thing really much, it was good to test the intuition of a detective.
Ahhh... well. "So it's one of the last puzzles which actually aren't worth their picarats?" she asked him, in the end, it was only about presenting the players so they would get something at least. Like, a muffin or cookie or something.
"Yes, I see... As long as you don't become fat, you know that Sealight keeps a very close eye on everything concerning whatever could gain you bad reputation." It was crazy, but at least, they appreciated A-hyeon herself for her talent and skills so she could actually be a mad person sometimes. She was worth the reputation and additionally, she had become better over the past years. At least seemingly.
She sighed, but with a grin as well - even though some people didn't really believe it, the bond between them really was strong. "Go and ask sister if she can do something," she said, mentioning a person who actually didn't exist. "I wonder where he got all the time, really." She sighed another sigh. "But maybe I'll answer you more often." She was able to answer some other people at least regularly, too, ha ha...
She gave her brother a very clear glance. "No." She wasn't fond of anything too... she didn't really know how to define it. But she didn't like all that girly stuff too much, at least if it ruins her reputation as serious actress and oh please. She would rather die than do aegyo in public. Luckily, nobody ever wanted her to anyway.
pm
^
ki-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 10:19 AM
ki-hyeon leeton
@yuen

well, the case was quite odd in his eyes ... everything spoke for the co-star, somehow, they would have a better motif, perhaps, but ... his gut ... his intuition ... wasn't all happy with this solution. "the stylist" the young man bluntly replied, after some thoughtful expression on his face which vanished now. well, he really didn't know much about this, but perhaps, his instinct didn't lie this time as well.
ki-hyeon grinned as he heard her words. "quite so!" he remarked with an amused tone. "somehow, you have to give a reason to solve less complex ones as if they were very complicated, they're equally good as riddles!" at least, there was no mystery not worth to be solved, in his eyes.

concerning food, he always had to look after it twice, of course, but in the end, it never really bothered him. "i think they could give us more ... real work, then ..." he moaned with a sulky face, shaking his head as he thought - for how long had they've been comeback-less? far too many months!

even though he raised an eyebrow in skepticism, as a-hyeon mentioned a so-called 'sister' again, while the only sibling they had was quite a brother, but he was used to it and didn't question it furthermore. although he couldn't avoid to make a mental note about this ... some day, he'd solve this mystery as well ... "perhaps working faster?" the young man teased the younger one. "i'd be glad about that, so i don't have to worry whether you're dead or not" he chuckled while he glanced over the rose female hanbok. well, not that he would really wear it in public ... right?
"you could try an accessoire or something small!" he insisted. perhaps it wouldn't look that bad? and could fix that messy hair she had sometimes ...

pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 02:50 PM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

for all the glory
A detective and inspector and actor would always have to trust their gut feelings, too. She didn't seem like someone who trusted the mere construction of a feeling, but she actually did. But it was not only a feeling. It was anticipation. Anticipation of what would happen next, what already had happened. She grinned as her brother told her that he believed the stylist was it. "Right, I think, too. I'm to..." She paused a short while, looking even more focused than before. "... 93.45% sure he was the culprit."
Well, that might sound logical. But well, she wasn't able to refuse a good riddle as well, as long as it didn't involve the stupid romantic building some people built... really, couldn't that be even designed at least interestingly? "Alright, so it's motivation for the stupid." She used to be more polite nowadays, but not in front of people she knew as well as her brother.
She clicked her tongue as she heard his remark. She was angry about this, and she wasn't even part of this group. "I will ask them if you can do one of the OSTs for the shows I'm in." She was always able to ask, but if they would do in the end... she sighed. The company was wasting talent constantly because they had more famous groups to earn money with.
She looked at him with a death glare as he said that she should work faster, completely ignoring the fact that she just didn't have another sister. "I'm not the problem," she simply said then.
"I am certainly not dead," she said and made it sound like the most stupid idea on earth. "And even if I were, you would certainly have heard of it. If I died, then old or spectaculously." She had enough rivals and enemies to do that, not? They should be at least a little bit creative about it, like in the fictional movies.
She presented him with another sceptical and deadly glare. "Nope." No girly things for her, at least not if not both of her brothers asked for it...
pm
^
ki-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 05:04 PM
ki-hyeon leeton
@yuen

the young man seemed to be quite satisfied as he heard that they both were apparently on the same side. "yes, i knew it!" he said with a grinning smile, even though she wasn't all-all-all sure about it, following her words. precise as always! and after a short discussion about further circumstances of the case, they finally were able to file it away.

the harsh words of his sister lowered his smile, his face swaying between amusement and actual disappointment. "i wouldn't say that - don't take it for granted!" ki-hyeon warned the younger one, expecting that she would clearly know what she would do and what ... not.

it's always fascinating, sometimes, how other people were more upset than him, but ... he sometimes waited for it. he was, of course, upset that nobody seemed to give them much attention as group now, as they weren't even considered to perform as vcb at the olympics - it was a mystery yet to solve to him. "but it wouldn't be the same when i'm alone!" he replied to her, calmly. "i will come to an own solution on my own, but thank you, really" the older brother spoke with a mischievous smile. yet he had to find what to do about this ... somehow, he would. alongside the others.

dealing with her death glare, the young man didn't seem to be much impressed by her face for now. of course, she could be seen as intimidating, frightening, but he had spent his whole life with having her at his side, there was nothing much left anymore, right? ... well ... a romantic a-hyeon in love would still be a riddle to him.

"you're quite dead in the sense of being available and reachable, thooooooou!" he talked back as she explained her well-being in the sense of being alive or not. of course she wasn't ... 'dead' in that meaning - but sometimes, ... "you know, just a personal letter of one, two lines ..." he still insisted on this, a joking smile on his face. of course, he would appreciate a change, while on the same side, a change would be most strange.

but she really despised girly stuff, huh ... even though it would probably suit her, he knew one wasn't demanded to wear that all day and every night and just any time. "i'd love to go shopping with you again!" ki-hyeon finally exclaimed a wish he held, passing the former idea he had.

pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 03:25 PM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

for all the glory
It was always fun and intriguing to talk about cases - it would certainly be her occupation if she hadn't decided to be an actress. However, she was quite fine with this job, too, as she had convinced her director that she scenes would she just as smoothly if the people just let her do whatever she wanted on set, without knowing the concrete answer. She would find it anyway.
Her eyes seemed to blink in an amused way. "Of course I won't," she simply said whether this was the truth or not in the very end.

A-hyeon didn't quite get the thing about group and being together and all that stuff. She enjoyed the permanent company of one other person, but more of them? Of course she had some friends and other actors she was close with, but... being an idol in a group... nah. "Then I will see if I can get the producers to get you guys as a group," she said, but then smiled at his words. "But rather don't mess up with whatever fame you guys still have."

"As you don't know for certain, I'm rather like somewhere in between of death and life. It's a possibility, but nothing more," she said, pointing to a famous cat. She sighed once again, looking at him lost in thoughts. "No," she finally decided firmly, "I give a lot of interviews and whatever, so you'll know that I'm alive!" she laughed. Yes, she would certainly outrank their father one day.

And certainly not with girlish things. However, as her brother proposed to go shopping, something in her melted. Yeeesss.... she still was a reaaaallly loving sister. But only that, everyone else didn't really get the attention her brothers got. "We can go shopping, I need some new coats and skirts," she actually agreed. But then she looked at the 'thing'. "But firstly, we have to get rid of that..."
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT