RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» enjoy the small gifts, open!
ae-yeong ji
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 12:18 PM
ae-yeong ji
@yuen

@queenamethyst: my heart is waiting for our boss trainees to come back; until then, hwaiting!

@[open!]

[like ... the hair.]

ae-yeong knew she should be, and not only act, the better person, she was a chaebol heiress, she was an idol, she was just the intelligent girl her father expected her to be - and that's why she had to be different from other girls. and yes, she was. she knew her position quite well and she did everything to be able to accomplish both tasks - the one she gave herself by being part of queens, the other her father gave her to be able to inherit the family tradition some day.
she was just as happy with it as possible.
and although she knew everything of it, every single word and every single step she was supposed to do, today, she just couldn't ... resist from making one of the most dorkish faces she was able to pull off.
she was indeed happy.
and she couldn't resist from letting the world know why, this was just not possible.

the reason was just as plain as possible. some said it wouldn't take much to conquer a maiden's heart, and even though it would require the world to conquer her heart once again, it didn't need much to make her quite happy. and now, her cheeks were just bursting because of a grin and like that, she walked through the entire boss building, unusually cheerful and joyous - people who thought of her as quite intimidating couldn't believe her eyes, but yet, there she was, sitting around with people and talking like the world was saved by small fairies.
"and aaaaah, i just love that color so much!" she was just about to explain to the person in front of her. "although i thought my partly purple hair was the best, i can't decide, actually?" it was also the first time she was talking irrelevant stuff - while actually enjoying it.
said hair? it was quite a reddish deal by now.
pm
^
lacey rhee
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 05:38 PM
lacey rhee
@Dessy

@LadyDestiny: Congratulations to the new winners! You all did so wonderful. <3

Lacey pulled her phone out of her back pocket, fingers tapping the screen before opening the newest text message from her husband. Her eyes trailed over the message, reading the text message briefly before her fingers began tapping out a response, glancing up ever-so often as she kept walking down the BOSS halls, just to make sure she didn’t run into anybody. Her husband was originally supposed to pick the girls up from their preschool, but he was busy, which meant it was down to her (she didn’t trust buses). Which wasn’t an issue, it just meant she’d have to bring the girls with her back to the BOSS building - which isn’t the first time she’s brought them. They were just preparing for a comeback next month, so she had to make sure they stayed out of the way.

She had got stopped, however, by one of the QUEENS girls, who was supporting freshly dyed hair, and it made Lacey shove the phone back into her pocket to make sure she gave the girl her full attention and didn’t come off as rude. She had a little while, anyway, before the school day officially ended, so it wouldn’t do any harm to talk a bit before she had to leave. The girl was smiley, too, and it made a smile of her own pull up on Lacey’s bare-face in return - she always appreciated happy people. The girl was talking about her hair, and Lacey listened intently, only laughing briefly as she said she loved the color. ”I think the red looks better. It brings out your facial features. You also look much happier.” Lacey finally spoke in response, a delicate and small smile on her face. ”It also wouldn’t hurt to have more redheads around.” Her own hand went behind her, running it smoothly down the ponytail - a single braid on each side - of her orange-ish (what natural redheads looked like) hair in return, before her hand dropped. ”What made you decide to change it?”

@ae-yeong ji | Outfit | Notes: Stealing this ~
pm
email
^
ae-yeong ji
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 02:17 PM
ae-yeong ji
@yuen

@queenamethyst: my heart is waiting for our boss trainees to come back; until then, hwaiting!

@lacey rhee

[\o/]

it was near to crazy how she was pleased with the unnatural red tone of her hair, but she couldn't act otherwise by now. it was just ... so pretty! and she didn't feel the slightest regret as she bothered the older lady with this. technically, she might have been lacey's sunbae, actually, as she debuted before her group, but as destiny was longer in business than her group would have ever managed to do, she gladly accept this turn of events - it also allowed her to act more childish, anyway.
... not that she should forget about being graceful from time to time ... while other people called it being intimidating.

"are you implicating i wasn't happy before?" the girl joked around as she listened to the other's remark - which was just what she wanted to hear, anyway. ae-yeong really smiled brightly as she couldn't stop to curl her hair and to look at it, while she also kept eye-contact. "just my saying! it's a curious case that you can't do much wrong with red - perhaps because it's the color of love? who knows, who knows ~" she agreed with the older's words. "although i assume too many cooks spoil the brooth, or making the individual flair less important" the younger then added, thoughtfully - but this lingered only for few seconds before her face started to express her inner joy all over again.

"oh, it wasn't up to me to decide" she replied to her question. "it's because of our latest comeback, our stylist assumed it would better fit my role to change it - although the true queens of hearts were black-haired ones, at least according to my memory?" the girl then explained while looking at the other. she tried to maintain a more modest expression, but she couldn't help but to burst into a smile over and over again. oh gosh, this was too crazy ...
pm
^
lacey rhee
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 05:48 PM
lacey rhee
@Dessy

”I… no, no, no, I just meant -” Lacey started, eyes going wide when the redhead in front of her was asking if she was implying she was never happy. But when she realized it was a joke, she smiled, huffing out an awkward laugh and shaking her head. ”No, not at all! Just that you look… happier. You’re practically glowing. It’s a good look on you.” Lacey leaned over slightly, complimenting on how bright the girl looked with the new hair. It really was a good look on her, and the girl almost seemed to be shining at the new hair. Watching people shine was a good past time of hers. Her smile was so bright, and Lacey couldn’t help but return one of her own to match the girl’s enthusiasm about the new color. ”Ah, but it can also be the color of anger! I much prefer the representation of love, though.” A hopeless romantic at heart, she’d always prefer love over any other negative emotion. ”I suppose you have a point.” She laughed, sweet and melodic at the comment on “individual flair”.

Oh, it was the stylists idea. That made sense, considering the stylists are usually in charge of hair and everything else. She hasn’t been required to change hers in awhile, and she was thankful for that. Not that she minded, really, but she was never a fan of dying her hair too much. She liked to leave it at one color at least for awhile. ”I guess it depends on what version you go by.” Her head tilted. ”In the original and the animated she had black hair, but in the movie adaptation she had red hair. Since that’s more popular, that’s probably what they were going for.” Logically speaking, anyway. She’s seen all versions of the “Queen of Hearts”, and she wasn’t sure which she’d like better. ”I think I like this color better than if you went black.” A hand lifted, gesturing briefly to the red hair before it fell in front of her. ”You pull the color off really well.”

@ae-yeong ji | Outfit | Notes: This is so pure??
pm
email
^
ae-yeong ji
 Posted: May 2 2018, 01:02 PM
ae-yeong ji
@yuen

@lacey rhee

[it is!! <3 (omg ae-yeong and pure in a thread, that's ........ stunning. xDDDD)]

ae-yeong was someone who preferred facts and figures before anything else - something that was so much like the truth that it was easily considered as the truth. facts that were undeniably not deniable ... why hair colors made her look happier, thus she wasn't able to explain.
perhaps there was just more girl in herself than she wanted to know.
and it felt good that she wasn't judged for being like that - at another place, to a different time, there wouldn't be a bright smile answering her words in a cheerful tone, yet it wasn't like ae-yeong hated this. not ... too much.
enjoying the suprise of the other, the girl already started to grin in a more mischievous manner. "got'cha!" she actually chuckled, her hand subconsciously covering half of her laughing mouth. "but thank you. perhaps i should try it more often" the girl replied, half-way torn between actually meaning it like that and only joking.
her life was just serious business.

red had such interesting meanings, varying from emotions like love to anger, from luck to death. "even as i would describe anger as something bluish and cold" she replied to her words, making for a short while a serious face again, thoughtful, before just washing over it and brushing it off. "and love shall be painted in the way a masquerade in venice would look like!" the dancer suddenly bursted out in a laughter, never losing the tiny drop of a poet's blood she had in her veins. perhaps.
even as she remarked that too many redheads would ruin the flavour, she was indeed curious ... if anybody else would react like her.

referring to the original hair color, the girl nodded. yes, that was indeed true - another undeniable fact, even as she wasn't all sure anymore which hair color the book gave their favorite queens of all.
"quite the truth!" she eventually agreed with lacey. "in the overly colorful kpop world, it's more eye-catching, too - even as black seems to be just as rare!" ae-yeong started to laugh shortly about this - she would be surprised if there were any natural-haired arounds who didn't even tint their hair. "thank you" the girl gladfully replied to the compliment, smiling softly for once - brightly.
"but ... it's the very first time for me to dye my hair, am i required to adhere to any rules or anything similar?" she then rushed ahead with another question, clearly looking into the elder's eyes. well, even as their stylist had - of course - already explained some stuff, she ... actually might have missed some details. perhaps the other could help? (and she couldn't stop talking about her hair while she curled it around her fingers.)
pm
^
lacey rhee
 Posted: May 10 2018, 05:08 PM
lacey rhee
@Dessy

Lacey smiled, laughing along with the red-head, hand daintily placing itself over her mouth. ”You should! It’s nice to get a change every once in awhile. Refreshing, really.” She smiled, close-lipped, but warm and gentle. Her eyes blinked back in surprise as she talked about how she’d describe anger; bluish and cold. ”Really?” She asked. She’s never heard of that before. She’s normally heard of blue being the color for “sadness”, never for anger. But then again, it’s not like she was an expert at color symbolism or moods or color theory; she only knew what she was taught in school, nothing more. ”I’ve never heard that before. I’ve always heard of “blue” being described as sadness.” She laughed along with her at the poet comment, a light laugh but yet one that was cheerful. ”That was pretty; what’s it from?”

”I think KPop is expected to be colorful and flashy,” She commented. ”Black may be rare, but I’ve found it to be very eye-catching on certain people. Some people can pull off black very well.” Her natural hair color was brown - the most common hair color in existence and also the most boring, if you were to ask her. Really, she didn’t stand out much compared to these other idols in general, at least look-wise. She didn’t mind that she didn’t, it was something she’s grown quite used to, in fact. She gave a brighter smile, teeth showing, at the girl’s thanks, bowing her head in a show of “you’re welcome”. She then asked if there were any rules you needed to go by about dying your hair, since this was the first time.

”Ah, well, I’m not a stylist,” But she has dyed her hair enough. ”but I do know you have to wait at least four weeks before you can dye it again. A month if you’re really concerned about damaging it, just to be safe.” She knew basic rules, but everything else she didn’t really know much about. ”Otherwise you just treat it like your normal hair. It’ll fade after a few days of washing, but that’s normal, it’s just any excess dye or coloring getting removed, but it won’t fade too much. You should have nothing to worry about,” She offered, giving another sweet smile.

@ae-yeong ji | Outfit | Notes: I love her, tho.
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi