welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Add Reply
New Poll

Shut Up and Groove, Ft. Jihyun/Chai
zifeng lee
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 12:59 AM
zifeng lee
Banned
31 years old
written by Bri
6 posts

kiss me like you mean goodbye, ————————————— said the s p i d e r to the fly.————————————— Zifeng sped down the freeway, watching the taillights of the cars in front of him, the headlights disappearing in his headlights. His Tesla Model S was fast, a bright fire engine red, and his prized possession. He'd finally gathered up the courage to go out to the club, something he'd only done a few times in the past. Merlin sat in the backseat, fast asleep with his head on his paws. For a reason beyond Zifengs reasoning, even though he'd done it himself, the bowtie around his dogs neck was looking goofier and goofier, and he was almost positive it would hinder his admittance into Octagon. Probably not, once he'd actually pulled his mask down and flashed who he was. But for now he was content to drive, to not let the anxiety creeping up on him get to him, and focused on the drive. After all, how hard would it be to have a little fun?The answer, was of course, very hard. As Zifeng finally got up to the front of the line, the bouncer shook his head, pointing at Merlin and telling him they couldn't allow dogs. Even after he'd flashed his service dog paper work, he wouldn't let him in. The stress of the night was already getting to him, and he pushed his tongue against his cheek, inhaling through his nose. "Yah~ let me in. Or I'll buy the damn place and have you fired." Zifeng hated flaunting his wealth, but the bouncer only raised his eyebrow at him and rolled his eyes. Finally, with shaking hands, Zifeng reached up, pulling the black mask down his face. The line behind him started whispering, and soon everyone was getting excited and rowdy. And loud. He winced, turning back to the bouncer. "Oh my God, Mr. Lee! No, I'm so sorry, please go in. I didn't realize it was you! you should have said something." the bouncer apologized, bowing slightly as he pushed open the door. Zifeng shrugged as he pulled the mask back up, grip tightening on the leash as he made his way inside the hell hole.Lights flashed. People laughed. Music sounded. The noises almost immediately overwhelmed Zifeng, and he flinched back as someone laughed drunkenly next to him. The music was as loud as an alarm in his ears, people were too close to him, packed like sardines into a too small of a can. The smell was worse, fancy alcohol and sweat and hormones assaulted his nose, and he was grateful for the mask he wore. That was, until he actually got to the bar. "Ah! Mr. Lee! What can I get for you?" the bartender asked as she rolled up to where he sat. She leaned over the bar, smiling and reaching across to pet Merlin as he perked his head up from where he sat. "Hi Merlin! Do you want a beer? A shot? What can I get for you?" the friendly smile that she offered him made him relax, and he finally pulled down the mask, opening his mouth to say something before removing it completely. "I'll just have a Mikes Lemonade please." Zifeng replied, tapping his finger against the top of the bar as he looked down around the bar. A man of singular tastes, he rarely changed his drink order. The beer was too sour and tasted like bread in his mouth, and the straight alcohol burned his throat and lungs and made his eyes water. The fruity drinks, however, he could handle. He smiled happily as she placed the drink in front of him, grasping it and swivelling his chair around to face the dance floor as someone dislodged from the sea of bodies and headed towards the bar towards him. Wonder who that could be. They're cute. Open |Outfit | Octagon Club | Notes; unconcious flirting ( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )
PM
^
jihyun kim
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 01:09 AM
jihyun kim
Sealight Records
32 years old
written by chai
107 posts

gwayeoridoen mediaga saramdeureul mora

you should go out, reads a text on his phone screen, annoyingly innocuous.

i cannot, he texts back automatically, leaning on the streetlight near his home. i have found myself busy with previous appointments.

don't lie, comes back, quicker. and would it kill you to use contractions?

i shan't, he types back out of sheer spite, and then shoves his phone back into his pocket, smiling to himself. it's not like him to be in such a good mood out of the blue, and yet he is. it's a good day, he thinks-one of those days where he thinks the world is a little lighter, the people a little kinder. a agood day.

his phone blips. it's a location, the marker pulsing promisingly, and jihyun nearly turns it off before he hesitates. he'll just-drop by. and if anything happens or it's not something to his tastes, he'll just disappear. that's simple enough, right? and it's not like anyone could recognize him in his clothing. he glances wryly down at himself.

he's not even wearing makeup. in the dim lights of the club, it should be enough.

as he emerges from the crowd at the dance floor, jihyun is noticeably a little less put together, and he's a little embarrassed, actually. his eyes alight on the bar, and then he starts walking a little faster.

it's been perhaps ten minutes since he walked in, and he already seeks the solace of the bar. he would like to say it's because of something else, but...people are driving him to drink. that sounds-bad. he tries not to think of it too much as he sits down.

"anything," he tells the bartender, and begins to look around for lack of something to keep his attention as he waits. he blinks, shocked, when he sees zifeng-sitting right next to him, actually. merlin is right there, too. how had he missed that? it seems impossible, with the size of the dog and his bandmate. he laughs a little, surprised. "zifeng?"

@zifeng lee
sorry this is so late ojafdhalsjkf ♥
PM
^
zifeng lee
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 09:49 PM
zifeng lee
Banned
31 years old
written by Bri
6 posts

.drdholding {width: 400px; padding: 20px; border: 5px solid #333; text-align: justify; position: relative; background: #fefefe;}.drdimage1 {width: 400px; position: relative; border-bottom: 10px solid #2E546F;}.drdimage2 {width: 400px; -webkit-filter:grayscale(0.8) brightness(1.3) contrast(1); position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px;} .drdimagetext {background: rgb(250, 250, 250); background: rgba(250, 250, 250, .5); padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; left: 0px; width: 100%; font-family: 'Squada One', cursive; font-size: 30px; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #333; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase;z-index: 2;}.drdsecondtext {font-family: 'Pinyon Script', cursive; color: #2E546F; font-size: 30px; line-height: 30px; text-transform: lowercase; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 5px;}.drdposting {background: #efefef; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; color: #111; padding: 5px; max-height: 300px; overflow: auto;}.drdposting b{color: #2E546F;}.drdposting::-webkit-scrollbar {background: #333; width: 5px;}.drdposting::-webkit-scrollbar-track {background: #333;}.drdposting::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background: #2E546F;}there's heaven over youbut there is hell above meZifeng, for once, is actually enjoying himself. Sitting at the bar, nursing his drink, he watches the crowd with observant eyes. They sparkle in the dim light, and he slides his tongue over his lower lip as someone dislodges from the crowd, tasting the bitter sweetness of the alcohol. He doesn't focus in on their face, only watches them silently, his gaze sliding over them as they step up to the bar and basically tell the bartender to surprise them. The voice only sounds vaguely familiar, but with the alcohol buzzing in his system it doens't register in his mind that it may actually be someone he knows. "Zifeng?" the person says, and he lifts his gaze from where it'd settled on the mans backside and drifted to their face. Oh, hey they look a lot like Jih-hyung. Zifeng smiles flirtatiously, teeth biting into his lip as he leans an elbow against the bar. "Yeah baby, it's me. You look a lot like someone I know. He's hot just like you." he says honestly as Merlin sits up, tail wagging furiously as he gazes up at the familiar face. Zifeng's gaze drops down to Merlin, and his brows furrow as he lifts the bottle to his lips. "Yah, Merlin calm down. They just look like-" Zifeng falters in his sentence. feeling panic sliding into place as he recognizes the voice, the face, and everything fits together.Shit.We don't swear in this house. Zifengs fathers voice scolds in the back of his head as his head whips up, and he winces at the slight crack. OH GOD. It's actually Jihyun. Zifengs eyes widen and he almost drops the bottle, fingers closing on it before it hits the ground and he quickly straightens and pushes the bottle toward the bartnender. Okay, no more. "Three shots please. No, I'm sure. Anything." he says quickly, turning away from Jihyun for a moment. He swallows heavily, fingers tapping along the front of his suit as he breathes deeply, counting to ten under his breath before he settles back in his seat and turns back to the man. "Hyung!" Zifeng tries to sound casual, turning to hurriedly down one of the shots as their poured in front of him. He nudges one over to Jihyun, feeling a flush creep up his neck and stain his ears a dark red. "W-what are you doing here? You never go out." Zifeng asks, feeling the alcohol burn his throat and he winces, pursing his lips as he waits for the feeling to disappate. You're one to talk you never go out. You don't even like going to the grocery store, which is something you have to do.
PM
^
jihyun kim
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 12:53 AM
jihyun kim
Sealight Records
32 years old
written by chai
107 posts

"baby?" jihyun says, surprised and a little concerned, and as zifeng continues to go on, his smile grows a little worried and flattered at the edges. someone familiar...really, is seeing him in public that off-putting that his own bandmate doesn't recognize him? how long has d*cht been together, counting predebut? that was a little blow to his ego, but at least the compliments were...appreciated. he ducks his head a little, coughing. it's one thing to be complimented on your visual when you're an idol and wearing makeup, but when someone doesn't recognize you and just calls you handsome-that's very flattering. "oh...thank you?"

"i didn't know you thought that of me," jihyun says instead, assuming that zifeng is referring to himself (unless he resembles another of zifeng's friends? really, but who would resemble jihyun more than himself), distracted when merlin sits up, glancing at zifeng. see, even merlin recognizes him. the thought does make him...feel something. he's not sure what it is, but he looks up again to see zifeng's face strike with something like recognition before he turns away and jihyun can't see his expression anymore, his voice getting mostly lost with the thundering music and chatter around them. really. jihyun almost sighs as the bartender slides him his own drink, something that he doesn't recognize but swallows anyways. it burns.

today, i lost a dear friend of mine, he laments for half a second before he breaks into a self-exasperated smile and shakes his head. melodrama has always been a strong suit of his, but never when it comes to others. zifeng turns back, attempting to redo their meeting. he barely flattens out his expression into something relatively normal in time.

"ah, hello, zifeng," he replies mildly, eyeing the blush blooming up his dongsaeng's skin. the next question makes him wince. next, he's established his reputation as a shut-in. fantastic. it wasn't that he never went out-well, it was-but each time that he went out was a certain kind of experience. he had a knack for running into other idols. "...yes, i don't really...go out. but sometimes..." here he paused, thinking of a certain acquaintance that he had made online as of late, "meeting people in person is pleasant."

he manages to leave that hanging in the air for a second, before he takes another drink. is it taking affect, or is he just more relaxed in the other's presence? either way...he taps his fingers against the counter, nodding slightly. he doesn't really like bars, or clubs, but today had been one of those "I'm going to try something new today" days in order for him to feel accomplished about going outside and doing something, and in this case, it had been going...here.

@zifeng lee
PM
^
zifeng lee
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 11:00 PM
zifeng lee
Banned
31 years old
written by Bri
6 posts

kiss me like you mean goodbye, ————————————— said the s p i d e r to the fly.————————————— Zifeng can feel the alcohol burning in his chest, looking the man up and down with an appreciative gaze. "Yeah, baby. You got a problem with that?" he raises his brow, reaching out to poke the man in the chest. "I could call you.. something else." his brows furrow as a mischevious smirk spreads across his face. He doesn't often drink, but he when he does he gets drunk quickly. He has a low tolerance. Like he does for many things. Like loud noises, or wool sweaters. Or touchy people. Or people in general for that matter. He only humms in response to the welcome, brows furrowing as he drinks some more. It's good. But then the man is talking again, and Zifeng is confused. "We only just met? What did you expect me to say? You're the hottest man I've ever seen?" he snorted a laugh, raising a hand to his mouth to hide his open mouthed laugh. Handsome. Why is he acting so weird? We don't know each other.Realization is slowly dawning. The alcohol kindles in his chest, his mouth tastes like fruit and the sour taste of alcohol. He was about to say something, mouth open, but snapped his jaw closed as he stared at Merlin. He mumbles something, waving a hand at the animal. Yah~ Why are you being like this. It's not Jihyun. Or...maybe? He splutters for words, trying to play it off. Shit. Don't swear. Jihyun doesn't seem to buy it, even if Zifeng is trying to be as discreet as possible and forget about what just happened. What he'd said. That he had totally not came onto his best friend just now. Nope not at all. He downs another shot, brows immediately forming a sharp v as they furrow, his nose scrunching as he coughs as it burns. It's like lava, or someone just put out a cigarette inside his chest. It burns. He dislikes the taste, feeling tears burn behind his eyes. He really shouldn't drink hard alcohol. He can't handle it. It's gross. It doesn't taste good. Zifeng really doesn't understand what Jihyuns interest is in drinking. It's gross.Zifeng narrows his eyes at his sunbae, shaking his head as he adjusted in his seat. "Ya, hyung. You don't go out at all. You're a shut in. A hermit." he says flatly, crossing his arms across his chest. He wiggles his nose, blinking several times before he actually realizes that Jihyun is speaking to him again. It's getting to be overwhelming. The loud noise, the alcohol. The embarrassment. Merlin senses his discomfort, uttering a low woof as he stands, putting his large black head in his lap. His fingers eagerly find the dogs shaggy fur, burying into the locks to ground himself. Meeting people in person. What? "Hyung, you don't meet people. You see me, and the others, and people at work. And that's it." he forces a teasing tone into his voice, trying to read the correct social ques. He's never really been good at that. He pets Merlin appreciatively, offering a half smile to Jihyun as he stands, wrapping the elder in a strong hug. Zifeng had never been one to touch. He didn't like hugs. People squeezed. But Jihyun was the only person he didn't have a problem with physical contact with. Although it was extremely rare, and usually shocked both of them when he was the one initiating it. Like now. But he didn't say anything, just hugged him and rest his head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you're here, though. I was getting overwhelmed and was going to leave but I want to have fun." Open |Outfit | Octagon Club | Notes; unconcious flirting ( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )
PM
^
jihyun kim
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 12:31 AM
jihyun kim
Sealight Records
32 years old
written by chai
107 posts

"call me something else," jihyun says, a little interested despite himself, and he takes the bait to tease his dongsaeng. he leans closer, blinking once despite himself. a smile quirks at the edges of his lips, playing gently over the scheme of his face, and he rests his chin in his hand. ah, right, they also want him to dye his hair soon. he'll miss this shade. it's quite lovely, all things considered, but they want him to take aqua. what type of person would believe that he, of all people, would fit aqua? "what did you have in mind, then?"

zifeng coughs, and jihyun allows himself to laugh. he's used to the burn when he drinks, now, and it's not entirely unpleasant. besides, what's a little temporary pain? his smile quickly turns into a frown, however, when zifeng calls him a hermit. one might even say that it resembled a pout, but that's a pushing it a little, in jihyun's humble opinion (it's really not, though). "i'm not that much of a hermit, right?" he asks, sighing. his cheek feels heavy against his palm. this changes a lot of things. "i come out of my house to buy groceries and things. and coats."

hyung, you don't meet people. you see me, and the others, and people at work. and that's it.

"watch it," jihyun says lightly, flicking zifeng's forehead softly. the other stands up, and pulls jihyun into a hug. it takes a moment before he responds. zifeng doesn't...do hugs. is it the alcohol? how much did he drink? but...he holds him a moment longer, affectionately, and then releases him. neither of them do a lot of close contact, and he's usually fine with that, because he's all shut doors and stone walls, gloved hands and coated arms. he frowns. overwhelmed?

"are you sure?' he says. he reaches out to put a hand on zifeng's shoulder. "we can leave, if you want. we can walk. talk." he glanced over at merlin. "merlin, too."

"i don't mind." he says, more privately, softer. "it doesn't make any difference to me, you know."

@zifeng lee
PM
^
zifeng lee
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 01:02 AM
zifeng lee
Banned
31 years old
written by Bri
6 posts

kiss me like you mean goodbye, ————————————— said the s p i d e r to the fly.————————————— Zifeng pushes through the haze of the alcohol, pinching the bridge of his nose as he furrows his brows. He tunes out from the conversation, instead focusing on the buzzing in the back of his mind and the way the alcohol loosens his tongue. But Jihyun is talking, although Zifeng can barely focus in on what he's saying. He instead lets his mind wander, closing his eyes as a small smile plays at his lips. Merlin stands, nudging his nose against the front of Zifengs pants. He frowns, looking down at the dog nudging his pocket. "Yah~ stop it." he mutters, his words slightly slurred as he bats the dog away. Hermit. He takes a moment to focus back in on Jihyun, eyes narrowing at the man before his lips crack into a broad smile. "Yah~ Hyung. You go out to get groceries, and maybe drink. But that's it. You're a hermit." he quips, gently patting the man on the shoulder.Zifeng frowns, brows creasing as he's flicked on the forehead. He bites the inside of his cheek, pushing his tongue against it as he stares at Jihyun. "Excuse you." it's said in english, and he stands from the chair he'd found himself sitting in. But he hugs Jihyun instead, surprising both of them. He relaxes against him, sighing softly at the comfort it brings. The man responds awkwardly before Zifeng is pulling away, lifting a hand to gently ruffle his hair like his father did when he was young. It was something he did when he was stressed or overwhelmed, ruffling his hair even if it was in prestine condition. The stylists hated it. "Hmm." he hums as the elder voices his concern, watching as he gently pets the giant dog between them. "I'm okay." he mutters softly, offering a small smile. He catches himself as his gaze slips over Jihyun again. He swallows thickly, stepping away from the bar and tightening his grip on the leash as he reached out and closed his hand around Jihyuns arm, an action he normally wouldn't do in public if he were sober, saving it for if he was overwhelmed when they were alone. For some reason touching Jihyun calmed him, and now was not an exception. He immediately felt some of the tension leave him as he stepped closer, tugging the man towards the front of the club. "I'd like to walk." he says before letting go, slipping Merlins leash into Jihyuns hand so he can dance a little.Zifeng regrets dancing. He isn't paying attention, has left his mask down. He's dancing at the edge of the dancefloor, occasionally giving a drunken wave to Jihyun as their newest song plays over the huge speakers. Normally Zifeng wouldn't dance, too worried of being touched. But being inebriated is different, he doesn't focus in on things and overanalyze and over think. Just does. The problem with that though is that people notice his more than subtle dance moves, his hips rolling in time to the deep bass of the song. He can practically feel peoples eyes on him. He doesn't like it, but he likes the dancing. Until someone presses their large hands into their hips and a large body is pressed firmly against his back. "Hey pretty boy. Does the puppy want to have a good time?" the words are spoken in a heavy Busan dialect, breath fanning over his face as he freezes. Puppy. It was what his fans often called him as he was actually quite soft compared to his more masculine Idol name. He paled, eyes widening as his body tensed. "N-no. It's Wolf, not puppy. I-I have to g-go." Zifeng can feel the panic building as the man makes a step towards him, his hand reaching up to ruffle his hair. It doesn't stop. He ruffles until his auburn locks are unruly, trying to comfort himself. He can do this. Jihyun said he needs to learn to handle things on his own. But the man reaches out again, one hand closing over his hip and he has to bite his lip to keep from yelling. From freaking out. Jihyun. Jihyun. Merlin. I can't. Help. he's frozen to the spot, eyes frantically looking around to find his friend, or his dog. But he's lost among the throbbing sea of bodies, and the mans hand tightens on his hip, and it burns into him. He can't say anything, can't say I'm autistic don't ever touch me again. but he's dying to say it, to scream it. I'M AUTISTIC DON'T EVER TOUCH ME. But the words die in his throat as his body tenses. Don't. Can't handle. Don't like to be touched. Squeezing. Burns. Hurts. don'tliketobetouched. Don't like to be touched. DON'T LIKE TO BE TOUCHED!!!! Open |Outfit | Octagon Club | Notes; unconcious flirting ( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )
PM
^
jihyun kim
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 06:19 PM
jihyun kim
Sealight Records
32 years old
written by chai
107 posts

"i'm not a hermit," jihyun protests, but even that's much more half-hearted. he shakes his head, smiling. zifeng says excuse you and jihyun tilts his head, getting the gist of it, but what for? "what do you mean, excuse you?"

jihyun took the leash in his hand, absentmindedly slipping the material around his wrist, and is about to say something about them leaving before zifeng walks onto the dance floor. ah, so...he wanted to stay? who knew? jihyun shakes his head and sits back down, moving to pay for the drinks. oh, wait, fuck - that's their song. jihyun automatically buries his face in his hands, blush beginning to creep back up on his skin, and feels unbearably self-aware when his part starts, completely missing zifeng's wave.

change the song, he prays, and then it does, and jihyun can actually breathe.

it's one thing to be performing it, but it's a whole different thing when it comes to listening to it, and he sighs in embarrassment as he gets up, meaning to mention something to zifeng before he notices that zifeng is gone, almost entirely swallowed up by the crowd, and looks at merlin appraisingly for a moment. will merlin be fine - he'll take him, he decides, hovering at the edges of the dance floor as he tries to catch a glimpse of his friend. where did zifeng go? hopefully he's still on the dance floor and didn't run off somewhere, but jihyun can never be sure.

"zifeng?" he calls out, gently guiding merlin around so he doesn't bump into anyone, and nearly trips over someone. he blinks. "oh, i'm-"

"...sorry," he trails off, seeing a familiar flash of auburn hair, and immediately reroutes to approach wolf. there's someone there, and jihyun stands at the edges of their space, eyes flitting over the hand on zifeng's hip. zifeng runs a hand through his hair, and that's when jihyun acts - a gaze to zifeng, questioning, taking in his expression. he can't help but feel a little wary, hanging at the edges of the conversation, and then says, "excuse me. please let go of my friend here."

@zifeng lee
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll