RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

FEB.2018
HOWL debut. Storybook comeback.
Ravi & Sueun comeback.
2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

new poll

» New Family, Yuuri/Alex
michiko katsuki
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 08:59 PM
michiko katsuki
@Dessy

@MichiKat: Glad to have you back home, Haebitna. #welcomehomehaena

Tale as old
as time.
Michiko had waited a few days to make sure Isamu was adjusted before she took him to meet people. He seemed happy, and seemed to be doing well, so she had texted her brother earlier in the day to let him know she was heading over to see him later that afternoon. Yuuri was, of course, the first person Isamu was going to meet. He was the Uncle, after all. It provided her enough time to get not only him ready, but herself, and with a small bag packed in case he ended anything while they visited, Michiko headed out and towards Yuuri’s new place.

She knew he had moved in with Jun, she just hadn’t had the time to go and see the place yet. This was a benefit for her because she got to see her brother’s new home while he bonded with his Nephew. Kill two birds with one stone. The car stopped, and Michiko stepped out, pulling Isamu with her and shifting him in her arms. ”Okay. Time to go meet someone.” Pressing a kiss to the baby’s head, she headed inside the building and up to where the apartment was. She knew what apartment they were in, and she took the elevator because she didn’t feel like climbing the stairs. Now it was just a matter of waiting.

Standing in front of the door, she shifted Isamu to one arm, pulling the straps of the backpack in the process before she removed her other hand. Once she was sure he was secured on her hip, she reached out and gave the door a knock, looking over briefly and bouncing the boy before she looked back up when the door open. ”Hi, Yuuri.” She smiled, before it turned into a grin and she looked down at the baby in her arms, turning her body sideways so Isamu’s attention was directed on her brother. ”I know it was a bit of a sudden visit, but I have someone I want you to meet. This is your Nephew, Isamu.” A bounce, smiling down at the baby. ”And this is Uncle Yuuri, the one I’ve been telling you about.”

Tag: @yuuri katsuki | Outfit | Notes: <3
pm
email
^
yuuri katsuki
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 12:11 AM
yuuri katsuki
@alex

@yuubearri: Thank you all for your support during my acting career, it means more than I can express. I'm moving on to something I love even more, please understand that...

my heart is breaking, it's made of glass
I guess anything that's good never ever lasts

In the lead-up to the Olympics, Yuuri hadn't been doing much when he didn't have to go in to the set. And he was finally getting to the point where he didn't feel totally horrible about that, like he was wasting time or being useless. Waking up that morning with a bout of dizziness, he'd taken to the couch after breakfast, avoiding moving as much as possible to keep from triggering the vertigo that could take him off his feet without warning.

After lunch - which Jun had ordered in for them, neither of them having anything pressing to leave the apartment for - Michi had texted and said she was coming over. It was the first time his sister would be visiting since they'd moved, and prompted Yuuri to get up and straighten up the living room at the very least. Nowhere in the apartment was really that messy, but he hadn't quite gotten past the compulsion of keeping it clean due to how expensive everything was.

Part of him was still put out with his fiance over that, but it wasn't as if fighting about it did them any good. This was the situation he was living in, and if that meant having to get used to being spoiled to keep Jun happy, he'd learn to deal with it.

Picking up spare throw pillows and tossing them back onto the couch, he picked up the blanket he'd been wrapped in earlier and draped it over the back of the nearest armchair. Rubbing at the back of his neck as he straightened from the task, he let out a breath and glanced around to be sure everything was back in its place.

Jun was still somewhere else in the apartment - probably curled up with Pooh and the cats if the silence was anything to go by - and he'd half started to go tell them that they had company over when he heard the knock at the door. Giving up on that idea, he went to let his sister in.

And felt his eyes go wide when he pulled open the door to see Michi standing there with a baby in her arms. Blinking and ducking his head down a bit to look closer at the baby, he caught up with what she was saying when she dropped the word nephew. What-

"I- okay," he said, almost stumbling over his words in his surprise. Part of him wanted to reach out and take the baby from her, a compulsion he hadn't really felt since his days babysitting others' kids in college - clearly it was as strong as ever. But at the moment, he wanted a little bit more to go off of from his sister before he latched onto the child.

"Come in, we're both here, just..." unsure what else to add, he stepped back from the door to let her in, unable to look away from the baby - Isamu. Okay, his fingers might have been twitching a bit at his side to keep him from reaching out. He could be patient.

@michiko katsuki
pm
^
michiko katsuki
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:26 PM
michiko katsuki
@Dessy

Tale as old
as time.
The wide-eyed, surprised expression on her brother’s face had Michiko grinning, because that’s the kind of reaction she was hoping she’d have gotten when she avoided telling him to make it a surprise instead. Yuuri ducked down, and it didn’t take Isamu long to immediately reach a hand out straight for the glasses on his face, causing Michiko to turn back forward to pull him away before he could get a successful grip. She couldn’t help but laugh at how surprised Yuuri looked, before she moved through the door when she was let in. Jun was here, too, apparently, but that was fine.

She took a moment to look at the surroundings in the room she stepped in, removing the coat that she had on and draping it across a nearby chair, also pulling her shoes off as Isamu resorted to trying to pull off the ring on her finger since he couldn't go after the glasses. ”I was in the process of adopting him for months.” She started speaking, turning around to look at her brother. ”It took longer because I’m a single parent, so they had to go through extra checks.” An eye roll, because it was as if they were unsure she’d be a fitting parent because she was single. ”I wanted to try my hand at Motherhood, so I decided to adopt. Because if I wait to be in a steady relationship first, then it would never happen because we know how well my relationships go.” A knowing look, before she looked back to Isamu in her hands. ”I wanted to surprise you, which is why you’re just now finding out about it.” She moved back to her brother, leaning over with the side Isamu was on to try and hand the baby to him, who just stared at him with wide-eyes. ”He doesn’t know who are just yet but he will. Wanna hold him?”

Tag: @yuuri katsuki | Outfit | Notes: Take the baby, Yuuri, you know you want to.
pm
email
^
yuuri katsuki
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:24 PM
yuuri katsuki
@alex

@yuubearri: Thank you all for your support during my acting career, it means more than I can express. I'm moving on to something I love even more, please understand that...

my heart is breaking, it's made of glass
I guess anything that's good never ever lasts

Part of Yuuri wasn't surprised to hear that this had been an ongoing process for months. It made sense in a frustrating way - checks had to be ran to be sure she would be a good fit for a baby, and to be sure she could provide for him. It was unfair when it was so much more difficult for single people than couples, but still made sense. "At least all that's done with now," he said, closing and locking the door behind them.

Turning back around to watch his sister, he nodded slightly as she continued explaining. He almost made a quip about her past string of relationships, but refrained. It wasn't as if either of them were the luckiest at picking people in the past and he couldn't really judge. Now he was more lucky than he knew what to do with...

Part of him understood why it needed to be a surprise, especially in light of recent events over the past few months. And Michi was one of very few people who he couldn't resent hiding big news like this. She meant well, and was no doubt enjoying getting to watch his reactions to this whole thing.

Yuuri didn't hesitate when she asked, reaching out and taking Isamu from her. Folding his arms easily around the baby, he settled him against his chest to watch him, smiling in a way he didn't very often - happy in a way he didn't feel often, despite how life had been turning towards the better recently. "Hi Isamu," he cooed, switching to Japanese - a habit whenever his sister was around. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy spending time with you and letting you get to know me..."

Shifting one hand around to let the curious baby grip one of his fingers rather than reaching for his glasses or the chains of his necklaces that were in easy reach, he looked over the top of Isamu's head at his sister again, still smiling. "Jun's going to love him, and I already do." Preoccupied with the child in his arms, he looked back down to keep talking to him.

@michiko katsuki
pm
^
michiko katsuki
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 05:34 PM
michiko katsuki
@Dessy

Tale as old
as time.
Michiko gave a nod when Yuuri mentioned about how it was all done. ”There was a lot of paperwork involved. I should be used to it with my job, but… that’s still a lot of paperwork.” A laugh, before she handed Isamu off to Yuuri and her brother didn’t hesitate in taking him from her immediately. She watched, watching Yuuri’s face light up as he immediately started talking to the baby in his arms (and switching to Japanese, which wasn't an easier - she spoke to Isamu in Japanese when they were alone anyway), watching them interact a bit before she smiled herself, turning around to pull the diaper bag off of her shoulder and drop it down next to the table, freeing herself up before she turned around again. ”I’ve only had him a few days and I already love him. I figured you two would, as well.”

She turned then, looking around the place in full. ”You two will have plenty of time to get to know him because I’m sure I’m gonna need a babysitter… quite often.” One of the downsides of being single. ”But I’m sure it’s not an issue.” Why didn’t her apartment look this nice? Maybe she should get Jun to buy her an apartment… ”This is really nice.” A hand gestured to the room around her, turning back to her brother. ”Jun bought all of this?” She asked, finally navigating her way over to the nearest seat. She wanted an apartment this nice… not that hers was bad! It was just much nicer than hers.

Tag: @yuuri katsuki | Outfit | Notes: Uncle Yuuri, bless.
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi