RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

» @moonjimoon, ji-min moon's instagram
ji-min moon
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 11:30 PM
ji-min moon
@alex

@moonjimoon: Don't ask me about the Vlive...I can't talk about it

moonjimoon
ji-min moon vocalist/maknae of Moon.Light, 무지개 소년
296 posts XX 1.6M followers XX 157 following
pm
^
ji-min moon
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 11:43 PM
ji-min moon
@alex

moonjimoon
20m
moonjimoon
It's a bit bright this morning so it doesn't glow like it should, but this is the new friend I won yesterday at Pride. #unicornfriend #SeoulPride
Add a comment...
pm
^
lee-sing sing
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 10:00 PM
lee-sing sing
@zee

@singsingwithme: Congratulations to KINA on her solo debut!

Lee-Sing Sing @singsingwithme
@moonjimoon So shiny!! How cute! :) I hope I can win one while I'm there!
pm
email
^
ji-min moon
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 04:37 PM
ji-min moon
@alex

moonjimoon
45m
moonjimoon
Tmw you end up in IdolGee for an innocuous meeting at Pride. #gayrumors
Add a comment...
pm
^
hana baek
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 04:48 PM
hana baek
@chai

@athanasy: if i see the printer break again i s2g taemin will

hana baek @athanasy
@moonjimoon funny how you think a meeting where you exchange gifts at PRIDE is innocent. has it happened before? btw: denial isn't just a river in egypt, and it only makes the few of us more thirsty.
pm
^
ji-min moon
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 12:26 PM
ji-min moon
@alex

moonjimoon
2h
moonjimoon
Had to give up my rainbow hair and go back to something more manageable. Chen-hyung had a field day bleaching all of the color out of it. #backtoblond
Add a comment...
pm
^
hana baek
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 12:38 PM
hana baek
@chai

hana baek @athanasy
@moonjimoon not very happy, are you? ^^
pm
^
ji-min moon
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 03:15 PM
ji-min moon
@alex

Ji-min Moon @moonjimoon
@athanasy Not angry or anything, that was just the look they wanted for the photo.
pm
^
ji-min moon
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 04:13 PM
ji-min moon
@alex

moonjimoon
2h
moonjimoon
Last minute undercut for the comeback look. I don't think anyone expected it judging by the reactions at the album release press conference...
Add a comment...
pm
^
lee-sing sing
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 05:04 PM
lee-sing sing
@zee

@singsingwithme: Congratulations to KINA on her solo debut!

Lee-Sing Sing @singsingwithme
@moonjimoon Ooh. That's so edgy. Maybe I should try an undercut too for our comeback. :3 We can start a trend.
pm
email
^
ji-min moon
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 05:16 PM
ji-min moon
@alex

Ji-min Moon @moonjimoon
@singsingwithme Go for it! It's actually something I like better than I thought I would. I think it would look good on you.
pm
^
jianyi li
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 05:18 PM
jianyi li
@chai

@jingleanyi: good luck to all the trainees from sealight on kchoice! i believe in you, and hope you'll do well!! ^^

jianyi li @jingleanyi
@singsingwithme @moonjimoon ^^;;
pm
^
hana baek
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 05:20 PM
hana baek
@chai

hana baek @athanasy
@singsingwithme @moonjimoon you would look gorgeous even if you were wearing trash, singsing!! ...what i mean is that the look is garbage and that you having it would be too.
pm
^
zhifang moon
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 08:10 PM
zhifang moon
@alex

@pandazhifang: It takes more than blood to be a father. Mine is alive and well here in Seoul, trying to make a difference. Thank you, appa.

moonjimoon
5m
moonjimoon
Current hospital flower status: one side of the room edition. Most of these are from Jun.

This is Jin Fang on Ji-min's instagram, as he's in no state to be on the internet right now, but he wanted me to post an update so no one is 'left in the dark'.

As soon as he was taken to the hospital, tests were run, and the initial results have come back. For any of you that don't know, Ji-min was diagnosed with ALL leukemia when he was eleven years old, and went into remission when he was fourteen. The diagnosis isn't 100% at this point, as the blood tests aren't perfect, but all signs are pointing to his leukemia being back.

I won't sugar coat this, he's not in a good state, even if his spirits are currently high and he's hopeful. And if this is a return of leukemia, since he's had treatment before, the doctors are going to have to find a regiment that works - he can't go on the same dosage of chemotherapy that he was on before, because it won't work to kill the cancer cells. Which means that the treatment will be a lot harsher on him than it was before.

Jun and Ji-min are both important to me, and I want to take this opportunity to express the hope that all fans of them and their group will use this opportunity to find ways to show your support. They're going to need all the good vibes and(for those of you that are religious) prayers that they can get.

Ji-min is likely to take matters into his own hands when a clearer diagnosis is in, so he'll probably be shaving his head before any possible treatments can take his hair. What he needs right now is more subtle support - so if anyone was thinking about shaving your head in solidarity, don't. Find ways to volunteer your time to health care facilities or donate funds(in lieu of flowers or other gifts) to cancer research centers.

And continue to support Moon.Light's endeavors. All of this has stopped their comeback in its tracks, and whether they want to admit it or not, that's very upsetting.

Updates will be posted here on his instagram as time allows, so keep checking back to hear it directly from the source. Ji-min himself is likely to be writing the next post, provided that he feels up to it.
Add a comment...
pm
^
ji-min moon
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 02:03 PM
ji-min moon
@alex

moonjimoon
5m
moonjimoon
Posting from a hospital bed with your arms full of ivs is difficult, so this may be short.

I'm sorry to everyone that I know I disappointed by being unable to finish the performance three days ago, and I'm sorry that I'm not going to be able to perform for the foreseeable future.

I won't talk about the gross medical details of my treatment, no one wants to hear that. And I don't need the full diagnosis when it comes back from the testing of my marrow. I know I have leukemia again, I feel just like I did the first time.

My hair is gone, I had it shaved so I didn't have to go through clumps of it falling out unexpectedly. Treatment hasn't started yet, but the doctors are going to discuss my options with me and my family tomorrow.

I don't know how often I'm going to be posting updates, there's nothing interesting to look at in my room other than the flowers, and all of you have seen those.

I'm sorry again...especially to my groupmates. I've screwed everything up, no matter what they tell me to the contrary. And...please keep my brother in your thoughts. I'm more worried about him than I am myself.
Add a comment...
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT