welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

boss' blackboard for trainees, vocal and dance students of ku-rin!!
ku-rin jang
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 09:47 AM
ku-rin jang
BOSS
29 years old
written by yuen
15 posts

uh, so ever since he's based on a pokémon mystery dungeon character -- we definitely need such things as a blackboard for trainee assignements, right??

here, from today on, i decided the blackboard is more like a group chat where he spams little assignements for a week or a day, every of them works towards the monthly evaluation and yeah. ic-ly, once your character picked one of the quests, they have to do it-- no matter what--
(joke, they can give up, but that wouldn't work out too well in their favour since we're not a game, but real life YO [joke, do whatever u want really]).

oocly, you don't have to play them out, BY ALL MEANS, NO. you can use them as nice filler in your posts where your character is worried about the quest he picked or where they rant about ku-rin's bullshit thoughts. or as nice plot idea. u chose. you don't even have to take notice of this, anyway.
all i ask is, tho, that i'd prefer if you don't reply to this thread when picking a quest, tho?? since i'll update every then and now with stuff i come up with and rather prefer to have things nicely without interruptions /sweats, so yeah ... pls contact me via discord or pm or stuff if u want that your character to take care of one!! since every quest can only be fulfilled by one person ö3ö-- so i'll update it every time i get a message (or not lol)!! and hope to be quick with updating this--
... i mean, in-game, every quest is obviously limited to one team doing it, but?? i literally don't care?? really. xD if there's more than one person interested in the same, just do it!

oh, and please note i never ever took a dance or vocal lesson in my life and i solely do this for fun /sweats-- but if anyone wants to give me some good advises what for exercises do exist and are helpful, pls shoot me a message--!!

much about nothing. i'll bid my farewell now and have a nice day!! <3
i should definitely shorten this-- but not now--
PM
^
ku-rin jang
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 10:09 AM
ku-rin jang
BOSS
29 years old
written by yuen
15 posts

WIGGLY GUILD ❤

heyhey ❤

as usual, some quests while i'm busy with some meetings ❤ ❤

VOCAL QUEST ONE:
add '-ng' at every second word you use in your daily language ❤ for two days at least!! no breaks!!

VOCAL QUEST TWO:
finish every sentence with a high-pitched 'coo-coo'!! make it sound like you're an owl!! three days at least, breaks allowed ❤

VOCAL QUEST THREE:
cover a high-pitched song in low-pitched, and vice versa!! you choose the song and teams are allowed ❤

DANCE QUEST ONE:
spin twice every time you want to turn left or right, or want to cross a street!! but please pay attention to your surroundings as well ❤ the whole week, please!!

DANCE QUEST TWO:
think of a choreography for a gospel song, at least one minute long ❤

DANCE QUEST THREE:
win a dance battle against someone that's busking/dancing in hongdae ❤ have fun!!

(vocal quests are inspired by this blog entry and yeah-- idk how accurate this is-- /sweats)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll