RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

FEB.2018
HOWL debut. Storybook comeback.
Ravi & Sueun comeback.
2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

new poll

» just enough, toh-rin/yuen
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 04:53 PM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

@a.leeton: N/A

just enough
She was not amused.
And when A-hyeon wasn't amused, it meant that the sympathetic side of her personality failed to exist any longer and made place for the sarcastic, impatient and emotional part. The most likely of cases is simple - someone needing to long for doing something. In this case, her rage was awaken in a prestigious café, but the visit there was not as fulfilling as it should have been. The evening was already late, and she only wanted to come here for a short dinner, but!
It took too long. The café wasn't really filled with too many people, so there was no obvious reason why she should wait that long. And why the staff didn't admit their obvious fault - they had confused her order and weren't able to bring her what she ordered. IT WAS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
She took a deep breath. The only thing she wanted was the truth and one thing she hated was people denying it. It was the most digusting thing she had ever seen, however, she somehow thought it funny at the same time even though she didn't look amused. The real amusement was hidden, the people themselves...
"I have told you," she said, only a little bit away from screaming and shouting at the waiter who had struggles himself to pull himself together, "that I have ordered my order about half an hour ago and it hadn't arrived yet. According to the usual time, it's about three times more. And do you really want to tell me that you need half an hour and even more to place a cake on a plate?" Her voice wasn't calm. It was raging inside.
The waiter seemed like he wanted to bring on another excuse. But she wouldn't let him come so far.
She suddenly stood up, making a big gesture and not caring about her image at all because here was almost nobody and netizens already discussed her "split personality" enough by her standards. And she still got offers. "Say one more word and I make sure you regret it. Just. Get. My. Cake. Got it?" She looked at him intensely without seeing him. There was so much stupidity in this face, and so much in the whole world. Most of the time, she actually was able to ignore it somehow or to pull herself together not to overreact, but enough was enough. Probably she had had a bad day anyway.
And she realized that she maybe was in someone's way, too. "Hyeon" wasn't able to overtake "A"'s place so fast, so she looked at her with impatience. Had she hit her earlier with her hand or arm or whatever?
@toh-rin dutchman | Let's be aggressive |DDD
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 11:22 AM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

@tohrinart: the joke is on you.

when there was something toh-rin did enjoy in particular, then it was definitely cherishing herself and appreciating and glorifying herself for everything she made and yes, pretty much anything which was connected to that.
today was just one of these days.
although she decided not to throw one of her partys by now, she was rather about to celebrate herself in a silent and convenient manner where she hadn't to fake too much of herself - of course, being in public, she always had to keep herself together, to stay calm and endurable and lovable (although that was quite the point), but when she was just sitting somewhere, alone, and in case nobody dared to talk with her, even she could relax somehow.

so, today should be a silent praising day.
only that it didn't seem to fully come true. the first disturbance was on the run as that ... that ... 'girl' started to rant all over the place and she couldn't but roll with her eyes. annoying. of course, she wasn't above in reality, but as she was now relaxed sitting few places away, she was able to maintain a quiet manner - in fact, in her case, her food was there. and that's most likely the reason why she felt like she was above. as always. no excuse, thou.

only that it soon was too much to endure. it was horrible! although she liked to watch other people being all discontent with each other, that's how life was after all, but not on her silent praising day. intendly, she stood up and wanted to cross the room, in order to leave the place in a most elegant way (of course after paying ...), but then ... a hand. in. her. face.
now everything was lost. a flash of raging anger crossed her face, she was near to explode, but then, as the waiter looked at her in horror, her face ... relaxed again. "it's a pity that people cannot control themselves" she said in a most polite yet most disgusted manner. with a pejorative glance, she only considered to look pretty shortly at the other - should she know her? the hell knew.

@a-hyeon leeton
[here ya go ~]
pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 12:49 PM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

just enough
A-hyeon didn't expect the world to know her. Okay, somehow. In her eyes, there was still a way to go until she would reach the point where her father was and where she would meet and outrank him. Additionally, most of the people didn't recognize her immediately because she usually was such an agreeable person and played really complicated and nasty hero-not-hero roles. Exactly the stuff she liked and thought she was made for.
However, now she was raging and her gestures hit somebody, even though she didn't really care. Until this person spoke something too. For a moment, she stood still. For the first time within the last fifteen or whatever minutes, a grin appeared on her face. She stroked her hair out of her face and turned around to see whose voice it was who had spoken these words. "Don't you think it's a pity that people can control themselves?" she asked. The "other" side of her personality came out, completely, now as she was eyeing the unknown woman. Younger maybe. Maybe not. Around her age. Seemed to be and was probably a foreigner somehow. Maybe or probably held a lot of stuff back.
"What are you doing, keeping that and this, and saying things about controlling?" Imagining that this person was the original A-hyeon, the world had turned into a better place now she got this modesty. But it wasn't the most honest thing in the world, too.
She smiled, in her eyes were shades of depths hidden. She looked closely at the other person, trying to find out more - during her work with other people, she had gotten to know a lot of things about seeing behind and knowing more behind, told by the appearance and behaviour. In addition, she got a short glimpse of that incredibly beautiful face which was overly disgusted.
@toh-rin dutchman | OMG just realized A-hyeon/Alfendi LIKES criminals... XDD
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:05 AM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

some sort of bell rang in her head as she came to have a closer look on the person she was facing now. she should surely know her, but as always, toh-rin preferred not to be 'too' up-to-date to whatever celebrities the korean industry liked to produce these days.
it was still a bitter pill for her, even though she was willing to manage those people one day or another. but it was better than nothing, she couldn't do anything else, huh? all those years ... the passing years ... for literally nothing.
for quite ... almost nothing.

the voice of the other made her look skeptical. with what kind of person was she speaking, now? "obviously not, do you ever listen?" she talked back, rolling her eyes as she heard the remark of the other. seriously? this was like the most stupid question she could hear and really, there were pleny other candidates out here in the world.
and again this stupid glance at her.
the other better looked at everybody like that or she would literally just kill the unknown because of it. it would never change, huh? the way people looked at her, like a stranger, like an alien ... what was all of this fuss about, anyway?
"have i already stated that i don't care about whatever you're talking about?" the girl remarkd with a sweet smile, but obviously, her words were clearly the opposite of her appearance right now. she was just kind of enervated, and by now, she didn't care whether she would be able to keep her image or not - because she was clearly not.

@a-hyeon leeton
[aaaah, sorry, i'm late, never saw this before!! ;u;'']
pm
^
a-hyeon leeton
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 01:57 PM
a-hyeon leeton
@Myo

just enough
A-hyeon probably did look at everyone with the same look, at least if these people met her when she the "A" part of her personality was out and free. "Of course I listen," she said, almost brusquely, but the grin in her face and her general amusement helped her being in a better mood now. "People tend to talk a lot when the day's long." And she really hated all that kind of stuff in the same way she tended to love it. She probably had a problem, but this problem wasn't really something she would really care about.
That sweet smile. Almost immediately, she knitted her brows and looked at her with obvious contempt and disappointment. "It seems like it's not only the words that are locking people inside themselves." With a harsh movement, the actress was taking place again, looking around for the waiter who had found his chance to escape that creepy lady. It was a pity that this someone really had a flat personality, almost as if he only was a side remark in a book. "Waiter was here." But nothing more, nothing less. The world was full of dull personalities, and then, there were these...
She grinned again. "It's a pity I can't tell anything about you," she sighed and took another sip of her coffee, looking carefully at the other who might just as well have been disappeared. It was the habit of a some to disappear as quick as possible when "A" was around.
@toh-rin dutchman | It's okay XDDD
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:34 am
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

disbelief was visible on her face.
which meant: quite visible.
what a freak, she was thinking while she secretly rolled her eyes - ignoring the fact that she was quite a freak on her own, but she tended - if not always - to exclude her amazing self from such categories.
toh-rin was outstanding, that's it.
"i guess talking is just normal for people, not?" she said, while she was ignoring her inner screams like as if i care and just tried to be as nonchalant as possible. only that this was going to get harder with every word she had to endure, coming from this incredible arrogant woman.
she knew that face ... oh, and she hated to know people's faces if they weren't of any use to her ... but somehow, she managed to maintain her attitude.

lock inside her? oh yeah, there was plenty stuff ongoing in her mind, nothing that other people would actually think of, but hey, it wasn't unlikely that people didn't wish to know these kind of stuff, anyway! hahaha. hah. yeah. very funny.
"i guess some have to hide their stupidity, huh?" she sighed, with a voice that seemed to care - a worried voice. she felt dumb just standing there, so she simply took a seat, crossing her legs and waved her hand to indicate the waiter she wanted her stuff to be moved to this table. as if she would be doing this on her own, phe!
"then you should better find something" she replied to the other's remark. what was that other person even talking about? the girl seemed to be lowkey confused, but only because the other person wasn't able to get things clear.

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi