welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Add Reply
New Poll

It's Not a Fairy Tale, Prince AU
Kyu-Hah Yu
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 10:03 PM
Kyu-Hah Yu
Retired
23 years old
written by Rayne
38 posts

Tell me is this freedom, baby?
Chasing after danger
Making my heart break
He didn't know the name of the club. Or the guy pressed behind him. Or how many drinks were flowing through him. All he could focus on was the way his hips were being held and the way the base seemed to pound through him. Everything was light and airy, the world swirling as he lost himself, no care to the way he moved, simply that he was doing it. Kyu had lost his friend in the crowd hours ago, but he was sure Gilly could take care of herself. She'd come find him when she was done with this place.

Suddenly, the hands on his hips yanked, pulling the young man backwards into a slightly soft chest. A scowl covered his face as he looked back at the man behind him. He was trying to whisper something into Kyu's ear, but the stale stench of his breath was like acid over his skin. Shoving him back, he stumbled away, throwing up a middle finger when the guy started to protest. He wasn't here to make a lover. He was here to dance.

Coming up to the bar, he leaned against it, using his shirt to wipe away the trails of sweat from his face. He lifted his hand, signaling for another drink.

@tag | Outfit | Notes
PMEmail
^
pyong kim
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 08:35 PM
pyong kim
Retired
26 years old
written by zee
80 posts

Pyong's life could be suffocating. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate the position he was born into or that he disliked having the power and fame that his family name gave him, but being locked in a cage all the time, even one made of sparkling gold, got old. He was an adult, and yet no matter what he did, he was constantly surrounded by the guards that protected his family. His late grandfather had been the one to teach him to slip out without alerting his personal guards to what he was doing, and in some twisted way, sneaking out to get drinks at some shitty bar like a normal person was Pyo's way of celebrating him.

He was at the bar, downing his second drink of the night, when someone stumbled up beside him. He glanced out of habit and quickly did a double take, nearly knocking the fake frames off his nose, just in time to catch the other lifting up his shirt to wipe off the sweat dripping down his face. He knew it wasn't polite to stare, he'd been taught etiquette his whole life, but he couldn't help himself. The man was gorgeous in this low lighting, still catching his breath as the guy behind the bar brought him over a drink.

"I-I've got it!" he interjected quickly, glancing between the bartender and the beautiful man beside him and licking his lips nervously as he tried to not so obviously stare. "I mean, I'll... I'll buy this round. For you."

@Kyu-Hah Yu
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll