RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» Lunch Date, Claire/Tae-hee
haebitna baek
 Posted: May 5 2018, 05:52 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

I can feel the sunlight shining through me.
Admittedly, it was nice getting a break from taking care of everybody. Between Mani and Zhi, Haebitna was a bit tired from the back and forth of taking care of two people who were really close to her. Anna was staying with Mani, and she had stopped by briefly to see Zhi before she headed out. She had contacted Tae-hee earlier to see if she wanted to do lunch together, and she was surprised when Tae-hee actually agreed to it. Haebitna wanted to personally thank her for contacting her about Mani, and since Tae-hee was technically her future step-niece (It was weird to think about it, but that’s what it was), Haebitna wanted to get to know her a little bit. Haebitna didn’t know much aside from what she’s heard, and she seemed nice enough. It was also nice out today, and Haebitna wanted to get out of the CM building for awhile.

She went to this cute little cafe she was already fond of - perfect for lunch - and found a little secluded table in the corner. It was positioned enough where Haebitna could look out of the window, but they didn’t have to worry about anybody peeking in. Not that she was too concerned about paparazzi spotting them - it’s not like she was hiding anything - she just thought it’d be a little bit more peaceful not having them peeking in or spying on them. She originally was going to get one of the outside tables, but while she normally loved being seated outside, she wasn’t sure what Tae-hee preferred. So she figured picking an inside table was the safest bet.

She looked down to make sure the matching necklace was tucked safely underneath the top of her dress, using the other necklace to hide it a bit - or at least not get questioned on what it was when the other necklace was visible - looking down at the cup in her hand. She heard Tae-hee was fond of tea, so she picked this cafe specifically because their tea was good. She was more of a coffee person, but she wasn’t going to drink coffee in the afternoon, so she had a small cup of tea that her hands were wrapped around, looking down into the liquid before her head lifted to look out of the window. She felt wrong ordering any food when the other person wasn’t here. One leg crossed over the other, and her flats had been slipped off as she waited for Tae-hee to meet her.

Tag: @Tae-hee WonNotes: Here you are! ☼ Outfit and Hairthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
Tae-hee Won
 Posted: May 13 2018, 07:52 PM
Tae-hee Won
@Claire

@celeste_vanilla: Thinking back to simpler times rn...

After all was said and done, and with Si-u Byeol safely behind bars never to bother anyone ever again, Tae-hee hadn't expected much of any communication with any member of Rosegold. She had been afraid to interact with Mani again, (after all what was there to say? I told you so? She was a kid, she didn't need that) and the others she'd figured would have no interest in speaking to her again.

And it was rather surprising to get a message from Miss Haebitna Baek asking for lunch. And automatically, Tae-hee had said yes. The Rosegold leader did intrigue her. Her father had made Haebitna sound like something that you'd get if you crossbred a pixie and a unicorn, and then sheltered it from everything bad for twenty years. Such sunshiney people were a novelty to Tae-hee and Tae-hee loved novelties.

Tae-hee had a noticeable pip in her step as she walked into the quaint little cafe. In general she'd been a bit more upbeat lately, as a humongous burden in her life had been eradicated. Finally it was back to more simpler things.

She wore her best smile as she noticed the younger woman and walked toward her, "Hello Haebitna. Thank you for the invitation, even if it ws a bit surprising for me!"

tag: @haebitna baek

pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: May 16 2018, 03:53 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

I can feel the sunlight shining through me.
Haebitna looked up as her name was called, and she gave a bright smile to Tae-hee. ”Hi!” She waved enthusiastically, brightening up now that Tae-hee was actually here. ”You’re welcome! I was surprised you agreed,” She giggled lightly, before gesturing with a hand over to the seat across from her. ”I heard you like tea, and this cafe has some of the best tea I’ve ever tasted, personally. So I thought it’d be a good pick.” She lifted her own cup of tea, taking a few small sips before she lowered it back to the table.

”I invited you because I wanted to thank you for contacting me about, Mani. It was really nice of you.” She decided to head straight towards her reasoning for inviting her, just so Tae-hee wouldn’t be left wondering the entire time they were here. ”You also seem to be a genuinely good person, so I thought it’d be nice for us to chat and maybe get to know each other a bit better. Besides just… news and rumors. I mean, I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of each other since we’re… sort of family,” She paused, eyebrows furrowing. ”ish.” She wasn’t sure if it was actually a technicality and more of a “future” thing. Nagito, was dating Tae-hee’s dad, and since he’d be her brother-in-law when her and Makoto ever get married (when, not if, she was pretty certain about that. He did make a promise, after all, with the ring on her finger), which means in some weird and odd way, Tae-hee would be her step-niece. Or something like that. It was complicated, really. ”It’s also nice to have a bit of a break from current events. Peace.”

Tag: @Tae-hee WonNotes: <3 ☼ Outfit and Hairthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi