welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

spoiler alert, eun/yuen
leona no
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 05:07 PM
leona no
Sealight Records
25 years old
written by Myo
22 posts

spoiler alert
Leona enjoyed reading - a lot of books, she really could read all of them no matter how bad the story might be. ... okay, this maybe not, but at least she didn't focus on particular genres or something like that. However, today, she came for a special book - the newest volume of 'Holy Knight' just came out and she had to go and get a copy as soon as possible. She was a fast reader, sometimes she even read eight books on one day, but only if she had nothing else to do, so she would surely finish it soon, but... she still bought it.
She used to borrow all of them earlier, but now she had the money. And every book she had read, she put into the library of the House of Fianna, so the children could enjoy more books than she had been able to. All these books... they were like little children to her, sometimes, or other dreams to dive into. Other worlds to explore. The world of unlimited possibilities. The world of a reflected societey. Of a society broken.
Or just the tale of another hero.
She wasn't able to come as early as she had intended to come because of the work, so she just had to hope that there still was a copy left... and there actually was. Quickly, she made her way to the book shelf, reaching her hand out...
Another hand just touched the book as soon as she had, but she wasn't willing to let go firstly and looked with slight grudge at the other. She was too tired for a fight, but then again, she was still aggressive despite her calm attitude... and not sure what exactly would win this fight now.
@eun sinbi | I hope the bookstore doesn't suffer... |D
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 05:28 PM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
16 posts

@leona no

[lolol, idk xDDD]

admittingly, there were times were eun had spent ... pretty senseful. she remembered days passing without having much influence in her life, where she just had talked with several people about several jokes ... and now, remembering these days was the most painful memory she possessed. she realized these days had a meaning, that they had their influence, that she never recognized its value. its pain.
how could she have been so blind for ... just all those years?
but more important: how could she possibly make up for everything she had done? she wanted to try, for sure, but now, tired of hanging out with people, she wanted to do something different as well.

people who got to know her didn't really expect her to be a fond reader, but she was. and now, she was quite caught-up with her favorite series. the last years had been a blessing and a curse on how far she had been able to read the series, but now ... only the newest volume would be new to her. and she would be most pleasured to buy it on its release date. not online, but ... in real.
without suspicion, the girl entered the store, it was quite a little bit late as she had only time after practice to get away from the building, but she was optimistic there was still a copy left. and luckily, it was - eun reached her hand out for it, already paying for it in her mind, but then, she noticed ... a pressure. or ... rather ... a hand. and this hand belonged to a person which wasn't the girl herself. she looked to the other person.
... hah.
"i think i was first" the girl said, as if it solved the problem, without spending too much time thinking about this statement of hers.
some people just never changed, huh?
PM
^
leona no
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 07:49 AM
leona no
Sealight Records
25 years old
written by Myo
22 posts

spoiler alert
She just wanted to read a favorite series of her in silence, but now, the buying process would be... difficult. At least more difficult than she had thought. Another hand had touched the book just in the same moment as she had done, but... the other woman just didn't seem to want to believe that, apparently.
"I think we both were first," she said with a calm voice, however, didn't let go of the book. "Two thoughts against each other, what now?" Leona knew the other face - it belonged to the daughter of Jia Sinbi, a person she knew quite well.
However, this was nothing of importance right now - they would have to decide who was going to buy this book. For god's sake, Leona would actually have let go of it immediately, but then there was again this voice. This damn voice. "Wouldn't it be easier for you to buy it online?" she simply asked, not really knowing if that would take them anywhere. She knew that slowly, rage was coming up again, but so far, it didn't have any real reasons to get angry enough that she would become violent again.
Violence... oh dear. She knew that she hated it, but she was an aggressive person after all. And she had enough other problems to deal with than worrying about a little damage. However, she still hoped that she would still know how to behave in public in a few minutes.
@eun sinbi | CHANGE THE BACKGROUND IT HAS TO BE YELLOOOWW D:
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 09:36 AM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
16 posts

@leona no

[IT IS NOW LMAO IT'S UGLY SOMEHOW UGH GOTTA FIND A NICER YELLOW PERHAPS -- however, aaaah, you hit her weak point, somehow, say what |DD]

well ... even though 'sharing' was something she was quite used to, as she grew up with a sibling she loved, but this time, it wasn't about 'sharing'. it was about getting what she want and the opposite of it - failing. and somehow, she wasn't willing to let this go, not this time.
the face seemed similar, the face she faced now. but she couldn't say why. "you could just give it to me and i lend it to you once i'm done reading" she suggested, actually, in a friendly manner. don't ... just tick off ... like a bomb ... it wasn't something a coming-up idol should to, right?

but still, the 'question' of the other made her upset and she had to clench her teeths and breathe in and out before she was able to answere in a more ... relaxed manner.
"if ..." she started, looking now into the other's eyes. "if i wanted it this way, i could've stayed home at all, but apparently, i'm not!" okay, perhaps, the last words were too marked by anger, but ... it was a pity. she heard that prejudice in the other's words, and she disliked it. she changed! ... little. of course eun didn't expected her to know that, but still ... why?
PM
^
leona no
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 06:33 AM
leona no
Sealight Records
25 years old
written by Myo
22 posts

spoiler alert
The suggestion seemed rather odd to her. She didn't even know if they would ever meet again, why did the other suggest something like that? "I don't think that will work," she said bluntly. Yes, the other was familiar to her, but this was pretty much everything. "Additionally, I want to add it to a library. Today." She was pretty sure that she would be done reading in about an hour, and then the children could read it. They almost were even more excited than herself, ha ha.
It seemed like the other was holding some stuff back, but Leona didn't really was interested in it. Maybe, a little bit, because she didn't want to be that reserved, but the truth was: She was. She was, damn, and she didn't really care about anything real right now. Her world was just fantasy.
"Yes, I see," she simply answered firstly. Well, there seemed to be something ongoing. Something Leona didn't really want to know because that would mean that she would get in touch with somebody, and that... she didn't need that right now. She had some kind of creative crisis ongoing as well, other people problems were the last thing that should bother her.
She simply sighed.
And then, she turned and made the first steps to simply go away.
@eun sinbi | Yeah, not the best yellow... |D #nowshe'sgoinglmao
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 08:49 AM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
16 posts

@leona no

[OKAY THIS YELLOW SHOULD WORK BETTER I THINK? BDD #noooo-don't-leave-heeer]

the girl was quite ennervated as the other one turned her down, like, immediately. how rude! this would have worked quite fine! "hey, it will, believe me!" she insisted, even though she obviously didn't know much about the other, yet she wanted her to trust her. she was a good person, she wanted to be a good person. but she was so selfish in the same way ... why?
"... what library? the city's library? your private library? i think they can wait ..." eun replied to her as she mentioned a 'library'. huh? but her private library could use this, too!

the rapper hadn't even noticed she was holding the book in her hand so tight that she actually fell a little bit behind as the other just let go. hah? what was that now?! inacceptable! "wowow, hey, what's that?" the girl expressed her irritation and sudden flash of anger - oh, yeah, she was still easily angry, it was horrible, but she couldn't change herself. hastily, the girl made steps forward to cross the other's way, to block her. "no, really, but ... but you can't just go like that!" she insisted. that was ... not nice! definitely not nice!
PM
^
leona no
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 02:51 PM
leona no
Sealight Records
25 years old
written by Myo
22 posts

spoiler alert
Leona wasn't really fond of believing anybody right now. Especially believing strangers wasn't her strongest skill, ha ha. "No," she firmly resisted and didn't really want to talk about this any further. It was just stupid, why didn't she just let go of this? It reminded her of... an internal sigh kept her breathless for a moment, but she didn't let anything outside of her mind react accordingly.
"No, my family's library." She had said this straight away, however... woops. Probably this wouldn't be much changed from private, right? "The library of my orphanage," she then corrected herself only moments ago with an hearable sigh in her voice.
The other girl really had clinged to it, huh? What a child. Now that the other actually seemed to become angry, Leona didn't feel the angry vein too much, ha ha. It always was good to have a bad example. "I go?" The question was only rhethorical, of course, because she was about to go for real. However, the other stopped her and she looked with an annoyed glance at her. "Why not? I'm not interested in the book anymore, you can have it, so everything's fine?" She just didn't have the time to argue too long about this topic if she wanted to find another bookstore that still was open.
@eun sinbi | Yes, that looks better. Now they have to switch groups /D
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 04:21 PM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
16 posts

@leona no

[she returning to the place where hell happened? nada, never!! xDDD]

well.
slowly, the girl really was on her limit, if she hadn't crossed it already. why was it so-so hard to keep herself together?! she nearly was about to get hold of the other's collar, but no keep it. she wouldn't start a fight right now.
just ... ignore ... it ...
or something like that.

a skeptical look ran over her face as she heard the other's response before she looked indeed impressed. "you run an orphanage? whoo, that's impressing!" she had to admit. weeeell ... but she really wanted to have that copy in her hands.
and there she was, almost down to give this book up, to be diplomatic for once, but-

-then she had to run for real. why? why?! why always her? it was not fair! "yeah, but-" eun tried to get hold of words. what should she say? "the- the children! i mean, they wait for it, right?" she tried to argue, looking with a fierce look at the book in her hand, then at her other who was about to grab the other's arm. "i mean ... if that place really exists ..." she murmured.
for once she realized that there could be good reasons why people perceived her as pestering, ha ha ... well, it wasn't very funny, really.
PM
^
leona no
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 09:10 AM
leona no
Sealight Records
25 years old
written by Myo
22 posts

spoiler alert
Why couldn't the other let her just rest in peace? Leona would really like to quit the bookstore now, maybe there was another one still open. Running an orphanage... she didn't really know if it could be described this way. "I am just the patron of it, I'm occupied with my other job too much," she actually explained. And she wouldn't be able to stop being a producer. She had to, for the money, for the children. And the contract told her to do this. It was like some kind of fate, and it wasn't something she liked to much, but music. Music was one of the reasons she still was sane.
But. Why were there always buts in her life? However, she stopped, waiting for the words of the other. She wanted to reply that they would wait even longer if she didn't rush now, but the words of the other actually were stabbing her. "If you don't believe me, then let me go." She didn't feel like explaining things to somebody who wouldn't trust her in the end.
She shouldn't trust anyone, too. Especially grown-ups like herself... she hated them slightly for deceiving her all the time about everything, for putting and wrapping her up in contracts and things she didn't want to. But she had to... It was just a whole mess.
@eun sinbi | ... right. |DD
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 05:37 PM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
16 posts

@leona no

[yeah. and just look at her %D]

she had no clue about the other. she wasn't running an orphanage? alright, she could understand this ... somehow. even as she seemed to be irritated, she tried to keep a modest face. ... more or less. but she wasn't sure how to ... react to her.
"oh, i see, but that's still pretty cool!" she remarked with a nodd. in some of her dreams, her father would run an orphanage, too ... and she would be visiting the children every then and now. but realizing that her father wasn't really like that, she gave up all hope on this.

shit. i messed up again.
she just realized her lack of sensivity as it was already too late. for several seconds, the girl stood there, paralyzed. unable to move, just like ... she could just forget about this, like so often before, just turn away, buy the book, and enjoy it ... but now, as it had a bitter taste, she couldn't leave it like that.
it hadn't to be the convenient way. not always.
"w-wait! let's be friends!!" the girl screamed across the store. reaching a hand out to her, offering a friendly handshake, eun was there - she was so ... not making a friend. but when she was having her as friend, she could trust her, right? because friendship ... was built upon trust. she knew that.
she was the one who destroyed the trust.
PM
^
leona no
 Posted: May 8 2018, 10:12 AM
leona no
Sealight Records
25 years old
written by Myo
22 posts

spoiler alert
Alright. Leona was about to just quit this conversation because it seemed to be forced anyway. There was no point of reacting to her in any way, additionally, she got headaches now. She remembered that she firstly had met Eliot in a library as well... it all came back to her in the instant of a moment, and she wanted it all to disappear immediately.
As the other stood there paralyzed, Leona finally saw her chance and simply escaped, searching already for another bookstore with her phone. It was quite convenient that the series was so popular someone even had an app where bookstores could say if they had it in stock or not. And the bookstores knew quite well that they should update the app.
It was a mere matter of politeness that she actually stood there, but the... no. This was just the icing on the cake, or anything worse. "No," she turned the offer down, with a cool voice, maybe there was even something like politeness still in it, but it rather turned out simply indifferently. There was no reason to build up a friendship with a stranger, right?
There was no reason for her to be friends with anyone else ever again.
@eun sinbi | Sometimes I wonder if we really are able to let them be friends /D
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: Jun 1 2018, 09:30 AM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
16 posts

@leona no

[i'm trying, i'm trying lol]

how, for heaven's sake, was it for others so much easier to make friends than for eun? she didn't even understand how it was even possible for people to be such thing as ... 'friends'. well, as she had delightly destroyed her first and precious friendship, there shouldn't be much hope for her, anyway, right? hahahaha ... but she was determined not to give up. not at this rate. she ... she wanted to prove that she wasn't that bad! she was ... a good person. she wanted to believe it by herself.

unfortunately, words weren't her strength, and she couldn't find the right ones. she could find some words, but they never changed the situation. they made them even worse, often.
"but-!!" she said like a quarreling kid, even stamping her feet once, just because she was at loss for words. "-we like the same series, so-" she tried to find a reason, only a little hesitation, a tiny change to the other's opinion would be fine. "-and it's-" she couldn't say that, she was already embarrassed enough, right?
"... -the first time i meet somebody who likes it, too- ..." she said with lowered voice, her eyes looking anywhere but definitely not at the other one. "so let's be friends already!!!" she then said again, increasing the volume of her words, hastily spoken, to hide and cover the words from before.
PM
^
leona no
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 09:12 AM
leona no
Sealight Records
25 years old
written by Myo
22 posts

spoiler alert
There were easier ways for the other to make friends - really, the fact that she crossed ways with Leona didn't mean anything concerning the ability to make friends. Leona was some kind of unbefriendable or whatever if the word even existed in this world.
She didn't like having friends in particular. There only were people whom she had to look after, and then some people she worked with. The feeling of having a friend... yes she had one once. But this was a long time ago.
And she still couldn't answer a simple question.

She stood there, apparently calm, but her eyes were raging. What the hell was wrong this this girl? She behaved like a child. She listened to the reasons that didn't make any sense for Leona. "One last word: No." She wouldn't be friends with someone who wouldn't even dare to consider a 'no' as answer, who simply expected others to do what they wanted?
She remembered that he had been the same firstly, but she didn't thought any further about it.
She simply went away now, without any additional words, without any further thought. For her, this was over here.
@eun sinbi | Let's finally move to stage 2 XD
PM
^
eun sinbi
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 04:15 PM
eun sinbi
BOSS
20 years old
written by yuen
16 posts

@leona no

[--okay that's the end xD the real thing starts now ö3ö--]

it showed no effect. the hand she had reached out found nothing but cold air which always surrounded her. since that time ... there was barely something else. boss was the only shelter she was able to find, and even there, she got lost in the midst of everything.
she waited for the other to turn back, maybe, for her to accept the hand, but she didn't. the older one just ignored her, turned her back at her and went away.

it was not easy to get her angry. eun hated this very fact about herself, but it was like that. "FINE!!!! THEN JUST GO!!!" she yelled at the other with a volume she barely used - it was so loud. everyone had their eyes on her, but she could see nothing but a rage. she had tried to be friendly in the very end!! and the worst thing was that she did know how awful she was at this.
"fine ..." she then whispered again, turning around and deciding to go and buy that book already. she had reached her goal. strangely that it felt like she had gained nothing at all.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll