RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» coincidence, toh-rin/yuen
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 04:37 PM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

@talesguide: N/A

coincidence
The building of BOSS was more active now. He remembered the times in which there rarely was anything ongoing here, but now the life came back - something he really enjoyed. More people here meant that the possibility that he would be known worldwide was higher. Their re-debut was only a few months ago, and it still felt good to be back again. He didn't know all the new faces coming in and out the building, but he greeted everyone nevertheless with a friendly smile.
He had another vocal lesson in the next half an hour, and he preferred to arrive early enough that no traffic jam was able to stop him from coming in time. He was half an hour too early now, but that didn't bother him too much. He would take a seat in the lobby of the entertainment and wait.
A particular person came cross him while he was going to the place with the couches. "Dutchman-seonsaengnim?" he greeted her with a smile on his face and a hand raised to shortly wave at her. "Are you busy right now or do you have the time to talk?" he asked her politely. She was Bo-Ui Sun-seonsaengnim's assistant, which was the reason why he slightly know her. They chatted a few times, too, but not very often. He wanted to get to know other people better, and this would be a good start - and maybe she was able to tell him if maybe, there were any plans concerning Storybook. But he doubted that she would tell him if there were, after all, it was their manager's job to inform them about everything, right?
@toh-rin dutchman | Let's see how short this will be XDDD
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 07:39 AM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

@tohrinart: the joke is on you.

it was one of these days she would immediately let die if it was even possible to kill days - like, completely off her calender, with no return, with no memories. she didn't need memories so hard, she never needed them - she couldn't understand other people who valued the moment more than a necklace of gold.
and yet, she had to move forward because, she despite her general awesomeness, of course, wasn't able to kill days.
but some might assume she could kill people with one glance.

a sweet smile covered her face as she was carrying some paper sheets and documents for other people (ah, she wasn't even interested in these far-so-important documents, so why did she have to take them with her?) and a light step went on the path she was going.
nobody would suspect a killing machine under the surface. and it was true, she didn't kill people - she just destroyed dreams and wishes. or ... rather ... had destroyed.
toh-rin still couldn't believe she was already captured in this nightmare for two years, and that she had been caught. it had been perfect. her plans had been perfect.
but now, reality caught her again as she was hearing a voice next to her. this other person who was rude enough to adress themselves to her ... ah. she stopped her walk and turned, with a charming smile, to the other person. ... who was that again? nobody she should know, she guessed, but ... beside ... that ... at least he knew where he was. below her. (which, in fact, wasn't true.)
a polite nod, a lasting smile and some steps which were directed to him, then she was standing a bit in front of him. well ... had she time? the documents in her arms weighted, mentally, much, but it wasn't her interest to get things done. and despite everything, she ... seemed to remember a bit about the other. so it would be impolite to turn his request down, not? if she got scolded, she would say that it was his fault, after all.
"seonbae-nim, i hope you have a pleasant day" she greeted the other, bowing. "truth to say, i have to get some work done, but if you would like to talk for a few minutes, i don't think it would be very harmful." in the end, mr what-was-his-name-again was actually doing her a favour. being surrounded by people she knew was even more tiring than being with strangers. "is there something important you would like to talk about?" she then asked.
... and dare he to order coffee ...

pm
^
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 10:28 AM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

coincidence
It seemed like she was able to offer some of her minutes for him - a friendly and glad smile found its way to Yeongho's face as she came to him. While she was talking, he remembered the things he knew again - she was actually younger than him, but as she was in a position with more actual power, he thought it was the best to treat her with more respect.
"Right now, I have, thanks to you," he said some cheesy words with a charming smile, but he paid attention not to become too flirty. After all, he shouldn't risk getting fired because he played around with fire. "Shall I take the documents for you? I have still time until I have to be in the practice rooms," he asked politely and with a nod towards the documents. They seemed to be heavy, but if she wanted to take them alone, he would respect it - he just didn't like woman to bear anything, not because they weren't able to, but because he thought they were most beautiful when being light.
Yeongho laughed shortly and pleasantly. "I think it's futile to ask you if there are any further plans concerning Storybook right now, isn't it?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "So how was your day?" He didn't know which duties an assistant had to fulfil, but he was sure that they were quite important and quite a lot. Besides... things like bringing coffee or something like this. He wasn't sure if an assistant had to do such things, too, or only trainees. But among the trainees themselves, it was always the one who had lost rock-paper-scissors.
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 02:01 PM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

she often came to experience, to have to endure people who not only thought they were superior (ergo, like herself), but also acted as if they were. gladly, the older one she was speaking to now didn't seem to be one of those horrible people. yes. know your place. these words were basically the whole content of her mind as she was talking to him. honestly, it was so easy to please her - somehow.
"you're welcome, i'm just doing my job" she was cheering on, making such a silly gesture like showing a thumps up and stuff. the girl was still smiling, from one cheek to the other, as if no serious thought disturbed her mind.
with a surprised glance, she was eyeing the documents in her hand - hah, as if she didn't know what she was carrying - and looked astonished to the other. "this would be lovely, is it really alright?" she replied to his offer, but her hands were already giving the documents to the other one. yes. yes. exactly this way around, none else. that should be her life, having minions which accomplished the tasks she gave ... but no. people still questioned her loyalty and whatnot.

toh-rin showed a thoughtful, then disappointed face. "i'm sorry, i can't think of anyting right now that would concern your group ..." she answered his question, serioulsy intending to be sorry. which she, in fact, was not. she wasn't even thinking about this - how could she know abut other people's stuff that didn't interested her? stupid question.
"oh, it has been stressful, but not too much, thank you for asking!" she said, all cheerfully and full of motivation - eks, she hated it -, bowing a bit. FREE HANDS! hah. no documents. "and yours?" she asked back, while she was intending to moving on - to that silly room she had to go to.

pm
^
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 11:17 AM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

coincidence
Some people liked reducing Yeongho to his pretty face, but he had some manners as well - and he was an incredibly attentive person. Somehow, for a short moment, he wondered if there was still something behind this everything because something just seemed to be wrong even though he wasn't able to figure out what exactly. Maybe he should ignore it for the moment.
A faint grin appeared on his face - her job? "Then it's more similiar to mine than I've thought," he said in a tone which made clear that her responsibility was still higher than his. And then he was handed out the documents before she even finished the sentence. Some people might not notice it, but the visual of Storybook did - and wondered what exactly was wrong now, but he kept his friendly smile. Somehow, her enthusiasm was still adorable even though the show was not the best.
"Yes, it is - I'm able to perform for several hours, so this shouldn't be much of a problem." He looked at the clock again, making sure that there still was enough time left.

It was a try, even though it was a futile one. "Ah, it's no big deal - you're probably busy enough with your own group, right? I've heard you take care of the Howl, the new group?" He preferred being informed about everything important, and this was, of course, important. He wondered how smoothly their debut will go on, but only for a short moment. His own group was much more important.
For some reasons he didn't know, she reminded him of somebody, but he wasn't able to figure out who. Perhaps it was of no importance after all. "The meetings were slightly exhausting, but I'm looking to the practice lessons right now," he answered while carrying the documents and walking next to her. For a short moment, he was tempted to read which kind of documents he held in his hands, but they probably weren't something he should read, right? But maybe, a short glimpse...
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 10:15 AM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

toh-rin would be rolling on the floor if she knew that her fast movements as she gave the documents to the other were marked as expressions of 'enthusiasm' - oh, of course. but however, that was the way people should notice her, right? the way people were supposed to perceive her, so she would be who she was, staying in the same position if not higher. it was all she could demand now.
"oh, really?" she said, astonished. woah, as if it would interest her. however, she didn't really believe that he was actually saying the truth because being an assistant was way different than being an idol, she knew that. at least she believed she would knew this. this at least. nevertheless, pulling a smile which was supposed to prove the opposite of her thoughts, she nodded. "huh, so we're all more alike than i thought!" she was laughing now.
what a bullshit she made herself saying.

yeah, performing ... it had been a long time since her last performance, even in private. she liked to sing and dance, but it was boring without an attentive audition. and then, she was hardly able to make money with it, so what use? none.
"you're right, but then you should rest even more!" she looked concerned. in fact, she was not.

"oh, you already heard of that?" she said, hesitantly, a bit looking shyly from one side to another of the corridor, running her hand through her hair. oh yes. of course, the big great chance for her, yes. it already spreaded? good. the world should get to know her. this time. "it's not official, so i'm not sure yet, but it would be fantastic!" she added with a bit of sparkling eyes, getting a bit too excited. but seriously, did the management of boss had another possibility? of course not. "oh, sorry, i'm just ... flattered" she immediately apologized as she noticed her acted attitude and toh-rin smiled vaguely.

she nodded friendly. "yeah, that's true, but it's still important!" she agreed with him, lecturing him a bit (just because she could), and continued to smile. "practice lessons? then i hope everything will be fine for you!" she cheered him on and clapped her hands for a very short while. what a silly day.

pm
^
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 11:43 AM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

coincidence
Yeongho preferred not to think about anything maybe strange about the behaviour of hers now. His beloved ones weren't really endangered by her now that she maybe left the position of being the executive's assistant to become HOWL's manager, she probably wouldn't be able to do any harm to Storybook. However, it stayed strange.
Her behaviour seemed to be a little bit more natural, too. The behaviour of a 21 year old manager - it was quite young for a person of such a responsibility, but he knew that age didn't matter at all. "Yes, indeed. I think that every human being is alike to each other, too," he said with a charming smile, that smile maybe a little bit exaggerated. But somehow, probably, he just wanted to check some things out.

Rest more? A faint laughter escaped him. "Yes, maybe, if there's ever time to rest." And thinking about it, a very small yawn escaped him - woops. He was a nocturnal nature, he had found out centuries ago. He wasn't able to sleep in the night, and during the daytime, he always felt tired... he loved midnight concerts.

She really seemed to be a young woman who was really enthusiastic. But was it all? "Yes, it's a secret among the idols and the trainees alike," he said, winking. There again. This... side of her that didn't feel like her "usual" self. However, as before, he tried just not to think about it. The conversation was agreeable, so he didn't end it now. "I can imagine that this is quite a big chance, yes," he agreed with her. He wouldn't go as far as to say that he would feel the same, but it always was exciting. He was lost in thoughts for a short moment, thinking about the family business he would inherit. "When will it be official?"

Yeah, the meetings were always important. Somehow. He actually sighed. "Yes, I guess you're right," he said with another smile, but he didn't seem really sincerely. "Yes, I hope, too," he laughed. "Probably depending on the technics." Sometimes, they just didn't work - it was possible to dance and sing without music, sure, but until they got into the song, they needed the music.
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 12:03 PM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

how much she hated it, words couldn't express it.
a friendly nod and an even friendlier smile were perceptible on her face right now, as he just confirmed her words - the words she would have like to be erased, but anyway, they were spoken and hopefully, that other person didn't think bad about her. he couldn't, could he? she was just a nice and hard-working and ... yeah, yeah, all that stuff.
and that smile was just ... as if they were trying to outdo each other in bright smiles ... and dared she to lose. it was a silly competition, but she was quite good at smiling.
everybody needed a way to get into hearts, right? unfortunately, most people didn't react too well to a bullet in their heart.

the girl faked worry as she perceived the other's fatigue. "you should better consider taking a nap or something like that very soon!" she advised and looked straight into yeongho's face, her forehead curled to small wrinkles.
ah. yeah. "i bet your manager wouldn't be too happy about a sleepy you!" she furthermore explained with confidence, as if she had managed a group for ages. eh, no. but someday, she would ...!

her face smiled vaguely. "then it's not a well-kept secret ..." she replied to his words. of course she was flattered and even that she wasn't able to deny because she hadn't to. it was true. she was flattered, but not because she wouldn't think she would be capable of that. it was the final recognition she earned, and she would manage this. toh-rin was quite confident about that, even though she acted the other way.
big chance. oh yes. actually for the boys more than for her, but hey, like that, it was just a second-chance-group, right? ahahahaha, how funny ... not. "i hope i won't mess it up!" she laughed, kind of nervous, trying to fake a natural reaction to it - and not the overly confident shake-my-hair-i'm-fabulous way she had immediately in mind.
"i think in five days ..." the girl thoughtfully replied to him. yeah, and if it was delayed ... then ... grr. she wasn't the most patient person, to be honest.

well, even though the other's working attitude didn't concern her much ... she had to say all that stuff, and conversations were so incredible ... aaah ...
"don't make trouble, will you?" she laughed then, joking - somehow to signalize that she was still the one with the higher position, hah. "can't you work without music, too?" the soon-to-be manager asked, a little bit flustered as she heard that statement. of course, it would be more difficult, but still ... like, why wasting precious work time?

pm
^
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 11:53 AM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

coincidence
It seemed like smiling got a more competetive tone. It was only a feeling, but Yeongho was an emotional person, he believed in feelings. And so he just brightened his smile easily, he was the visual for a reason after all!
Even though he didn't quite understand the reason behind this.

A nap wouldn't help him really, except the fact that it would be evening then and his time to shine come. "Maybe in a few hours, but I think it's rather sleeping then," he answered, chuckling silently.
"Our manager had time enough to get used to this," he answered laughingly. Yes, it had been a few years since their debut, and it hadn't changed since then. It probably would never change, he really wasn't very much of a day person.

"Most of the secrets aren't - unless they're really well kept or public enough so nobody's interested in them." The human nature was fascinating and beyond understanding sometimes. The allure of a mystery, a secret was bigger than the one of something maybe just as important but well-known. Keeping things a secret only made them more public, actually, sometimes. Then he wondered - would all these scandals haven't been scandals if they weren't leaked, but presented?
"It'll be great, I'm sure." Next month, they really had to challenge the new debut with their own comeback, Love Story. A story to add to their book, maybe, ha ha. "How are the guys doing? Have you visited them already?" he asked her, wondering if they all were alright.
Five days could be a really long time, but the decision probably wasn't really easy, too. "Is the schedule for their debut already organized or do you have to come up with it within a few weeks then?" It could really be a race against time. And nobody needed a messy schedule.

"I will see how it'll work out," he answered with a mischievous smile, but quickly turned back to normal. "We theoretically can, but it's difficult if the song's not in our head and we have to move according to the music." And they had to move on time, too.
"Do we have to go right or left?" he then asked her as they came to a fork and she didn't make any hints where to go.
@toh-rin dutchman | Imagine that smiling competition...?! |D
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 12:13 PM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

this conversation upset her, really. and she couldn't help but to add some extra sunshine to her smile (all fake at some point, but she wouldn't lose, the end).

the girl laughed. "ah, that's true!" she nodded and it almost seemed as if she forgot her worry ... well, within several seconds. perhaps far too few to be worth a count, but anyway, it wasn't her job to take care of the idol she was now talking with. it was just an occasional talk and she didn't even know why they still talked.
... right, he carried the documents she had to deliver - instead of her. haha, it just felt too normal to be something special ...
"you surely are a night owl!" she just laughed this time. advice given, end of the talk. what else could she make?

oooooh, she would've been very upset if people weren't interested in her life, to be honest, so it pleased her even more - they should know her name and even though 'they' wasn't the least specified, it still ... probably just meant, like, the world. "true ... and i think a new group's announcement is always a big news, huh?" she only remarked with a modest smile, like she wouldn't have any of her actual thoughts, ahaha ...
"yeah!" was the only reply she said, nodding - she wouldn't dare to let it slip through as a silent debut, not this time, not with her. "i have met some during my assistant days" she explained while she talked as if these days were already over. "but not ... you know, as a group yet!" simple thing.
"it's halfway done, but i have to secure that they do what is demanded and perhaps adjust several schedules" she replied in a vague manner, not interested in sharing too many information, thou ... even though boss within had a strong bond, apparently, she wasn't very interested in that, either.

"ah, i see ..." the girl replied, thoughtfully, but still a little bit concerned. in her head, she didn't get it, anyway, but perhaps, she still held a grudge against anybody who had been able to debut - while she hadn't got the slightest chance. it never felt like ... people had perceived her as 'real competition' and it still upset her in the strongest manner.
"oh, left!" she remembered to navigate the other. perhaps he never entered this part of the building before because he was an idol and hadn't to enter rooms like that before ... ah, why was she even speaking to him ... right, the documents. in his arms.

@yeongho jjok
['I WON I WON I WON' the girl's screaming.]
pm
^
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 02:00 PM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

coincidence
Well, he increased the brightness of his smile as well - even though he was a nocturnal creature, sometimes even called vampire, he still was able to sparkle like that. But hey, vampires sometimes did, too...

"It's only a little bit lonely as nocturnal hunter," he said with a laughter in his voice, probably sounding a little bit more coy than he would usually do, but well. There was this person occupying his heart, but he was too confused about it right now to act properly.

He nodded - a new group always meant a ton of trainees going to debut, and it meant that the older groups would have to share the attention of the company with the the new group, too. However, it wasn't much of a problem most of the time, at least he hoped. "As long as BOSS doesn't think about debuting a group every month; but even then I think that it'd be still big news for everyone." He sometimes liked teaching the trainees new stuff, even though that could be the most exhausting thing to do.
"I'm sure they'll be great - their solo work already seemed promising." He had listened to some of the things recently, and watched their dancing practices. It wasn't allowed for BOSS people to get in too deep contact with other people, so he had an even closer eye on his own company. So there still was a lot of stuff ongoing. Maybe the documents Yeongho held were involved into this, who knew? "I'm glad that I don't have to be bothered with adjusting schedules and all that," he said with a vague smile. At least in this job not, he would certainly have to later when he would inherit the family business. How long would he be able to be idol? Hopefully as long as he needed time to wake up.

He turned to the left, going into a part of the building he never really had been to. He was an idol after all, no one from the higher ups. He stood in front of the camera and smiled, danced, sung, but he didn't do that organising stuff. "How long's the way?" he asked, paying attention to remember where they went because he had to find his way back, too.
@toh-rin dutchman | "There's no way I loose this" is what the boy's thinking. XDD
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 11:43 AM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

when would this person just admit that he could only lose? winning was just her taste, and so, she kept on smiling like a foolish, stupid girl and honestly, the longer this kept doing this, the more she actually felt like a foolish, stupid girl ... ugh.

"but at least, it's silent!" the girl nonchalantly laughed, she could only support loneliness at some rate because company had destroyed her once - had helped her once. however, it was just not deniable, she had to live with company and society after all ... as she would be assigned to take care of a six-member group ... well, not that she wouldn't be just perfect for this, right? right.

well, it did sound ridiculous what the other just suggested. "i don't think fans would support this, though!" she remarked, still with a smile. yeah, sometimes, she had to deal with fan letters to the management ... literally only because no one else wanted to do this, and frankly, did it interest her to a bean that this and this group didn't get the attention the deserved? well, then they should just become better, perhaps? oh well, she really couldn't wait to get rid of this job.
"yes, i'm pretty confident!" the girl declared, cheerfully - aye, aye, aye. most confidence in herself, but admittingly, the boys surpassed her own skills in some points, but only because they were quite specialized in what they did, after all.
she only smiled vaguely as she heard the other's remark. oh, yeah ... well. she shouldn't make a fuss too big of it, right? deep breathe ... mentally. "it's better when people don't make failures and mistakes, true" she just replied to him and kept on smiling, even though her tone began to sound quite ... frustrated?

"oh, not long anymore! we have to turn right and then the third door on the left, thank you!" she explained a way she was used to walk - and perhaps would continue to walk. her job as staff member didn't end just at the point where toh-rin became manager. well, so ... they turned right on their way.

@yeongho jjok
[i guess she's near punching him into the face, so she'll win, either way. %D]
pm
^
yeongho jjok
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 08:25 AM
yeongho jjok
@Myo

coincidence
If someone would watch them, they would surely get the creeps. He had no problems with a bright smile, but his cheeks actually felt a little bit... crazy right now. They started to hurt, but smiling was one of his specialities.

He nodded, grinning slightly. Yes, that was right - however, he sometimes longed to hear the voices he heard all the day, usually. In the nighttime, things sometimes got dark in his vision, like the dark sky with the moon covered by a fleeting cloud.
And as ephemeral as a cloud was, as ephemeral were the fans sometimes. He knew that they were loyal fans who would stick to them no matter what, but it still was sometimes nothing set in stone. Nothing was ever really made, it always was only changed for the moment. "I am not really sure about this, but I hope so," he answered honestly, a faint smile on his face. He really hoped for this, but the reality was destructive.
He was curious to see the young boys debut finally, but... actually, they were men, right. Hopefully, they would suceed, too - especially James because he had been a trainee for such a long time.
"You make breaks, too, don't you?" he asked with polite and slightly worried consideration, considering her slightly frustrated tone. He actually was a keen observer of details, and this was one. Even though he maybe didn't know the reason why something was wrong, he knew that something wrong was going on. And it was enough for the rather sensible person - but he was a rational mind nevertheless.

It really didn't take too much time to reach the room then. With a smile he gave her the documents back, not too fast, of course. They weren't a burden he wanted to get rid of immediately. "It was a pleasure to talk with you," he said as farewell, adding another smile before going back the way he came. He would just arrive in time, perfect. He forbade his thoughts to think about any contradiction he had observed in the last mintues, and walked on.
@toh-rin dutchman | Oh dear people, not his face, not his precious face... |DD
pm
^
toh-rin dutchman
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 08:43 AM
toh-rin dutchman
@yuen

by now, there was a certain person who wished to punch someone into the face, desperately - it was a very sincere and honest wish, there was no 'if's and 'but's, there was only that feeling of needing to touch somone's face in the most hurting way possible.
of course this person wasn't toh-rin. and the person who should get hit wasn't yeongho.
of course ... not ... not.
but she just kept smiling, she felt quite offended by the sheer presence of the other, once again reminding her why she despised the ones who had made it, despite her. hopefully, that bunch of people she was about to manage would be slightly more pleasant ... or something like that.

in her own case, she was pretty sure that she lost all her 'fans' from her pre-debut time by now, but she did not care after all. anymore. well, she did care, but there were other things that deserved her attention - like, herself. and ... the boys. perhaps.
"i do think some just want their idols to make comebacks, and no new groups" she did insist on that fact - seeing every time a new group and then seeing it leaving within the same year, she knew people could get furious about that. ... however.
it wasn't her business to decide.
bringing back a bright smile as she heard his question, she just kept covering her frustration. it was always present, anyway. "of course i do! but often, that's just when everything gets completely ruined!" she said with an almost cheerful voice, even though ... the content wasn't cheerful in any way. it was just frustrating how nothing went smoothly when one wasn't the one handling it on their own.

then, they were there, and she gladly accepted the documents. they were her own, after all, and she did take what belonged to her. just the world ... "thank you for your help!" she said, charmingly, while she bowed politely. then, their ways parted ... and she hoped they would never-ever cross again.
admittingly, her cheeks hurted.

@yeongho jjok
[the stomach will do, too. le fin!]
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi