RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe. It's currently winter in Seoul. Everything is icy cold except our hearts... well, most of them.

JAN.2018
SUMMER BOYS comeback. d*cht comeback.
Robin comeback. Emmin comeback.

REQUESTING:
females and trainees.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHShadowplay Topsites

new poll

» clap your hands, hae/dessy.
taejin geum
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 09:10 PM
taejin geum
@zee

@tjgeum: Now this is how you start off a New Year- Summer Boys AND d*cht? Yes please.

Taejin was late.

Well, technically he was arriving the time that he normally did at the SBS station, which didn't really make him late... not for his standards at least; he was normally at least twenty minutes late to everything. Schedules didn't exactly work well with him. It's not that he couldn't keep up with them. He just wasn't held to as high of standards as he used to be and the freedom was addictive. Plus, who didn't enjoy the extra five minutes in the morning?

The head liner song from Delilah's latest album chimed loudly from his jeans and the DJ had to stop from where he was pushing the door to the station with his backside to shift the tray of coffees around. "Yeah, yeah, yeah..." he mumbled, fishing his phone out of his pocket and swiping to end the alarm. The screen flashed YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE one last time before going dark, and he sighed to himself, quickly hurrying inside.

He'd tried his hardest today to be on time, leaving early to grab coffees for him and the other hosts, and yet here he was, entering the studio last- at least he knew without a doubt that the guests today wouldn't hold it against him. Part of him wondered if they would even remember him. Unlikely, considering it had been years since he'd last interacted with the ROSEGOLD girls, and the fact that he looked completely different than how he had back then. He was going by a different name, hair dyed a lighter brown instead of the pitch black it had been back in his Young Ones days; he had tried his hardest to separate himself from who he was back then.

He stepped into the studio and set the tray of coffee down at his station, moving out of the way as the other hosts rushed over to get their shot of caffeine- they would serve as its own apology for being so late. Thankfully, they had some time before it was time to air so he had a chance to get settled in. It wasn't until he was settling into his seat that he noticed that the three of them weren't alone- there was only one of the ROSEGOLD girls in the room, a seat a few away from his own, but it was the one he was the most nervous about seeing again.

TJ sipped his drink and offered Haena a smile in greeting. "Nervous? Or just excited?"
pm
email
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 06:33 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Mitsuki's surgery was a success and she's doing well! Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and support - they mean a lot. Please continue giving Mitsuki all of your love, and hopefully she can reunite with us soon. <3

Change other people’s lives, give hope, even for a moment.
The girls were scheduled to be on a talk show today - one of the more popular one’s - for some interview over the radio. This was a little bit different than normal interviews where it was either being recorded to air later, or being written down. This was just over the radio, and Haebitna wasn’t sure just yet what she felt about it. But she was here anyway, seated on one of the little chairs while they waited until the time hit when the show would air and she’d be put on. She was the only one of the girls in the room at the moment - she didn’t know why, they all knew she did much better in interviews if she had somebody else with her - but she was alone anyway.

She adjusted her positioning, listening to the other hosts chat about… whatever they were chatting about, crossing one leg over the other and smoothing out the bottom of her dress as she draped it over her knees. Fiddling with her hair, her hands played with the bottoms of her curls, running her fingers through them and fluffing her hair a bit, gently placing the curls over her shoulder. Was this signs of nervousness? Yes. Yes it was. But she didn’t have Anna here with her, and with no Anna, she was stuck trying to ease herself down. Anna usually knew what to do. But Anna wasn’t here. So she was on her own.

Hands clasping over the knee of the crossed leg, her eyes shot up as someone else stepped into the studio. She had overheard the other hosts talking about someone being late, and she was assuming the boy who just walked in is who they were talking about. The other hosts rushed to grab the coffee, causing Haebitna to stifle a giggle with a hand as they tried to get their caffeine. Throwing out a smile to any of them who looked her way, her hand moved to fiddle with the heart pendant around her neck. At least until she was spoken to.

Her head turned in the direction of the person who just walked in, giving him a smile in return to his and dropping her hand back to her knee. ”A combination of both? I’m… like this with every interview, really.” Her shoulders lift in a shrug. ”Nothing new.” Her head tilted, studying his face with pursed lips. ”I’ll be fine in a few! Depending on… how this all goes and everything. Really, this is just normal.” Another giggle.

Tag: @taejin geumNotes: Inb4 it clicks that his face looks familiar. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
taejin geum
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 01:11 PM
taejin geum
@zee

@tjgeum: Now this is how you start off a New Year- Summer Boys AND d*cht? Yes please.

The first thing Taejin thought when she turned her attention on him was that she hadn't changed that much at all. He could remember a little bit how she was from when she was trainee; it wasn't that he'd watched her closely back then, but she had been friendly with some of the girls in the group so she'd been on his radar. She had grown up, obviously, since it had been a few years, but she seemed to be the same sweet Haebitna- it warmed his heart to see that the fame hadn't ruined that yet.

He nodded along as he followed what she was saying, and for a second he considered pretending to be busy setting up his station before air just so she wouldn't study his face so closely. It would probably be better that she didn't remember him at all- it wasn't like her remembering was going to exactly bring back a slew of good memories, even if he hadn't abandoned her quite the same way he'd abandoned the rest of his group. His last name alone wouldn't be the best reminder right before an interview.

But hopefully even if she figured it out he could keep her comfortable and make this more of a positive experience. "It'll go fine," he assured, tilting back in his chair and putting his tennis shoes up on the desk in front of him. He'd get yelled at about that in a minute or two. He grabbed his headset and wrapped it around his neck as he kept talking. "Like you said, it's just another interview. We'll talk about the fun stuff, and the mini album coming out next month, and you'll be out of here before you know it." He made the mental note to try to get the others to avoid the "Hae/Mani/Yoojin" subject for her sake- they were probably exhausted from having to answer the same boring overblown drama questions over and over again.

TJ took another sip of his cooling coffee, and the comment fell out the moment he lowered the paper cup away, "I wouldn't have guessed about you and Hope. I mean, it's great and all- congrats, by the way- but I think I would have pegged Pro as more of your type..."

@haebitna baek
pm
email
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 09:43 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Mitsuki's surgery was a success and she's doing well! Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and support - they mean a lot. Please continue giving Mitsuki all of your love, and hopefully she can reunite with us soon. <3

Change other people’s lives, give hope, even for a moment.
He assured her that it would be fine, and Haebitna watched him put his feet up on the desk, eyeing his feet for awhile and wondering if he was allowed to do that. She didn’t work here - and this was her first time here - so she really didn’t know. His headset got wrapped around his neck, and she looked back up at his face finally as he started speaking again. ”I’ve just never been great at interviews.” A light lift of her shoulders. Just another interview. Right. As long as it wasn’t like an Idol!Gee interview. She gave a firm nod. Mini-album and “fun stuff”. She could talk about those. ”What kind of “fun stuff”?” She asked, a small smile making it’s way on her face.

He went to take a sip of his coffee, and her eyes fell to looking around the room they were in, fingers still playing with the heart-shaped necklace around her neck. But he mentioned her and Makoto, and her head turned back immediately to face him. ”Thank you!” A bright smile as she thanked him for the congratulations, before her head tilted when he commented on Byeon being more of her type. ”Really?” She sounded disbelieving. ”A lot of people think that, but I never saw him that way. He’s more like… an overprotective big brother. I could never see myself dating him.” Her head shook, hands falling back to land on her knee. She kept studying his face, even squinting at one point because his face just… looked really familiar. She couldn’t picture from where.

”But Mako - ah, Hope,” Idol names, Haena. ”Caught my attention immediately. I couldn’t ask for anyone better really.” She then paused. ”I mean! I love Pro, dearly, but he’s… more of a brother, to me.” She’d always see him as a bit of a brother. The thought of dating him was just… odd, to her.

Tag: @taejin geumNotes: Sorry it's short-ish. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

minsik bae

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

sumi noi

DUO OF THE MOMENT

haebitna baek & makoto naegi