welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

07.01.18 our new events are live + we're ready for new members! <3

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: any and all!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads claims advertisements our discord our tumblr
    Lars
    Penny
    Mandee
    Chai
    Lyhe
    Dessy
    Nara
    summer !!

events here !!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!

OTM here!
    Our Lineup

《DEBUT SPECIAL》Red - R3d R3V0LUTI0N . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Miracle - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Delilah - 25 Cent Hearts .

Add Reply
New Poll

when stars collide, tag: tae-hee/claire
zan-yu huang
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 09:42 AM
zan-yu huang
Other
18 years old
written by yuen
11 posts

@Tae-hee Won

[aaaaaaaaand the chaos begins %DD idk how long this will actually be going on, but let's see--]

the main purpose of her entire decision to move to seoul, which was honestly an entire different country compared to her hometown in many ways, was not to study at the university in korea (even as she was looking forward to it, alongside the independent scene which was also running here, of course), but to find her stepsister. luckily, it ... it was honestly not very hard to find more about her stepsister than she already knew. in the end, she was damn famous! and even as she didn't know her personally - by now - and had nothing to do with her life, she kinda felt proud. even as they weren't blood-related, she wanted to see her and to get along with her, to do what sisters would probably do. zan-yu didn't know. she never had siblings.

well. but the not-so-nice part of a famous sister was obviously that she didn't get easily hold of her, especially as someone who just recently found out about her - it took hours of talk and even more talk with sealight's security team until they agreed on letting her to vanilla's dorms. it wasn't like she was a very suspicious person, right? she was legally the sister of tae-hee!! ... at least somehow. her mother hadn't guaranteed that the older one would be very fond of seeing her, but zan-yu was just even more motivated to get to know her - she was determined.
just why was her hand shaking as she eventually got the courage to press the doorbell? heart pounding, she nervously bit her lips, her eyes literally absorbing the whole environment.
but in the end, she shouldn't forget to smile, ... right? gosh, this was so exciting!!
PM
^
Tae-hee Won
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 11:29 PM
Tae-hee Won
Sealight Records
21 years old
written by Claire
129 posts

Tae-hee hadn't been particularly obsessed with how she looked at the moment. It had been one of those days where everything she needed done had gotten done early. She had been working out earlier, and was still clad in a T-shirt and sweat pants, her hair tied up, and looking rather...lazy chic as she liked to call it. She knew even in the most doudy of clothes she looked fabulous and she had little concern about it as she watched TV and pet her cat.

That was until the doorbell rang.

As she got up and sighed, she noticed Bois Cheri shift, from his curled up position, and stretch himself until he was draped over her spot on the couch, looking up at her rather innocently.

"I'm pushing you off, when you get up you know."

He just mewed in response and began licking his paw.

Tae-hee's eyes narrowed as she answered the door. A complete stranger. "Well I appreciate your audacity of just ringing the doorbell. I can award honest people, what do you want me to sign, kid?" It was a rather welcome surprise that most of her fans were female. "If you want a picture of me, I can freshen up, just whatever it is, lets just get it over with."

After all why else would a strange person be visiting?

tag:@zan-yu huang

Sorry this took a week!
PM
^
zan-yu huang
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 05:49 PM
zan-yu huang
Other
18 years old
written by yuen
11 posts

@Tae-hee Won

[aaaaah, it's fine!!! since i sometimes need even more time to get my lazy mind to do some replies-- actually, you're good!! <3 and omg tae-hee-- xD]

for one second, the girl doubted that this was really the door to vanilla's dorms, for one second she believed she rang the wrong bell - but this ... this was just impossible, right? it had took so much effort to even get here, only to get here, this can't be a lie. not this time. she didn't want to accept this - but ... just as she thought it over, again, it sounded so stupid in her head.
zan-yu was next to giving up, part of her wanted to take the easy road and just leave everything as it was (since her mother told her she never mentioned a single word of zan-yu's mere existence to tae-hee) - the stronger part didn't want to go.
and then, she heard voices. ... one voice. then, she heard someone approaching the door. next, the door was opened - then, she looked at her.
her very own stepsister.

"you look more pretty than on photos" was the very first impression she had, the very first impression she even said out aloud as she thought of it - her nervous 'should i or not?' thinking all gone, the girl stood still, almost as if she was electrocuted.
calmly, she had listened to her words - heartbeat increasing just with every word she said. this was insane. she just realized this, yet ... as tae-hee finished her words, the girl returned to life.
oh, right. "oh, i should've greeted you sooner!" she quickly remarked and bowed, a perfect ninety-degree bow to be hoenst. then ... the real struggle began. "uhm, actually ... i ... i wanted to introduce me, my name is ... uh ..." she fought for words. even introducing to her role model number one hadn't been so hard! this was so stupid!
"... i'm your stepsister" she forgot all about her name and got rid of the thought that had been lingering in your mind all the way to this place. "i know this sounds all crazy and a bit fantastic, too much to be believed, right, but-- hi" she heard her nervous voice continuing to talk, gesturing all the way to release some of the feelings she felt inside. wow, actually, she really felt like racing now - unluckily, she still had to get her driving license ... geez.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll