welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Add Reply
New Poll

by your hand, his worth, ft. mii!!!
kiha moon
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 11:23 PM
kiha moon
CM Entertainment
26 years old
written by chai
24 posts

i think love's kiss kills our heart of flesh

"...hmm."

a displeased hum escapes his mouth. it's not uncommon, for kiha to be annoyed like this, but it's certainly not as common to have the atmosphere around him change so clearly. his earrings sway against his skin as he stands up from where he had been leaning carelessly upon a wall. baek anna. katsuki yuuri. du yuna.

the typing icon on his text messages hovers and moves in a simple animation. he scowls down at it. his manager adds on: i can already feel your displeasure from inside my office. stop terrorizing the employees.

petulantly, he does not respond. it is ridiculous, this way that sealight has been handling kidu. kidu's talents are unparalleled. they are at the complete apex of the acting world. there is no one, past or present, who could be able to rival them in any aspect. and yet they chain him down with this ridiculous idea. aftershocks had been interesting to glance at, a pretty script in a pile of them, but it is constantly, irreversibly tainted by the amateur actors that are half-idol.

arrogant, no doubt, to consider them lesser than a normal actor, but they are taught to smile, to look pretty, and then to sing, and even later to learn how to control their expressions, and even at that time they are not taught to consider that a particularly important act. they will doubtless drag them down, and that is something that grates at your nerves. even if they are interesting, one cannot just become an actor overnight.

and certainly not on their level.

(your level.)

a woman walks by. he recognizes her gait, the sharpness in her eyes, and immediately identifies her. michiko katsuki. sister to yuuri katsuki. the actor that kidu will be acting alongside, and (from what he had heard-) an average actor. not fit to grace his friend's presence, but marginally better than the other - more useless - pieces that littered the list. "did you see the casting for aftershocks?" he asks first, overwhelmingly casual in the delivery, and is aware that his current act is flawless.

a harmless question by itself. a cool smile curves on his lips, dismissive, and his eyes flicker. "hopefully your brother doesn't disgrace those who are acting alongside him."

@michiko katsuki
beep boop! ♥
PM
^
michiko katsuki
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 09:42 PM
michiko katsuki
CM Entertainment
31 years old
written by Dessy
215 posts

Tale as old
as time.
Michiko shifted the coffee to her under arm, holding it there with her elbow while her free hand reached up to fix a bobby pin that had came loose in her hair. She had an open book at the same time, reading it as she pulled the bobby pin from her mouth and stuck it back into place. A pat to make sure the rest of the bun was tight, and she pulled the coffee back into her hand, taking a sip of the still warm liquid as she walked back through the CM halls. She shouldn’t be having coffee in the middle of the afternoon, but she was a bit sluggish today and so had ordered it when she left to take her lunch. She resigned in at the front desk, only looking up from her book in that moment, before her eyes went back to scanning the words as she moved down the halls again, boots making noise against the tiled floor.

She didn’t notice Kiha, instead having walked past him before his voice rang out. Her steps paused, gaze lifting up from the books before there was a sharp roll that he couldn’t see with her back being towards him. She placed a colorful bookmark into the pages, slamming it shut before she turned around to look at the taller (but younger) man. ”Of course I did. I knew before the list was made public. Benefits of being related to an Actor.” Mainly because it was easier for her to schedule meetings. She tucked the book under her arm, coffee switching to that hand while the other one was placed on her hip. ”You don’t have anything to worry about from my brother - he may be “average” but he’s better than some Actors I’ve seen.” Her eyes scanned him, blank, before her mouth opened to talk again. ”Don’t you have somewhere else to be instead of antagonizing me about my brother? Because you should go do that. I’m not a fan of being antagonized, and I have work to do.” She bowed her head, in a mock polite manner instead of actual politeness. She was older than him, she didn’t need to show that kind of respect. She then turned around, going back to resuming her walk and hoping the conversation ended as it began.

Tag: @kiha moon | Outfit | Notes: Snappy Michi.
PMEmail
^
kiha moon
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 04:31 PM
kiha moon
CM Entertainment
26 years old
written by chai
24 posts

she's bitingly harsh, and kiha observes it with a (slightly aggravated internally) placid demeanor.

it's such an expected response, and while he hadn't really expected anything else, it's still just the slightest bit disappointing. after all, she's the older sibling and doting sister to yuuri katsuki. the only thing that might be considered strange is how easily she takes the bait, because after being the sister of a has-been, washed out mess, she hasn't learned how to take insults with any semblance of grace yet.

"objectively," kiha says, "he's a rookie, and he lacks the acting experience and talent that several other actors do onset. your brother has been...trained by cm. of course, he's an actor. he's just not as much of an actor than others are. it is more a statement of fact than it is meant to antagonize, and if i offended you - " he bows, just slightly, bending an inch at the waist - "i apologize."

he doesn't really mean it, but it's not like she can tell. his voice is laden with sincerity, the type of cool, logical fact that people should know better than to be offended by in his opinion. perceptive people are perceptive, but kiha's a genius, prodigy actor for a reason. there is much of a chance as her knowing as there is a chance of him caring, and even that tiny possibility is cut into a sixth by the fact that they've only met this once personally, and michiko knows just as many of his tells as he does hers.

her disrespect is easily brushed off by the fact that she's older on the outside, even if he knows it's a glaring challenge, something that curls onto his skin and makes him think that he wants to des

she walks away evenly, citing "work" as an excuse, and kiha glances at his watch for the tiniest fraction of a second. he's supposed to meet with his manager at some point, but his manager is droll and tries to keep him in line and they're so easily read that they bore him. even the most stereotypical smart-girl who thinks that she knows most everything and has a snarky response to any remark and thinks that they're empathetic would be more interesting than kiha's manager, so he lets her slip by with the slightest, purposeful expression of subtle surprise, and as soon as her back is to his face he takes long, easy strides towards her.

"katsuki-ssi," he says, apology tinting his voice (a sort of muted interest and disdain curling up in his throat, this desire to get her back brushing at his heels, this type of aggravated arrogance chaining his wrists, a knot of fury burying itself deep inside his throat so he can only sense its presence rather than feel it fully - ) as he catches up with her, glancing at her book. "could i help you with anything?"

@michiko katsuki
beep boop! ♥
PM
^
michiko katsuki
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:50 PM
michiko katsuki
CM Entertainment
31 years old
written by Dessy
215 posts

Tale as old
as time.
”Everyone starts off as a rookie.” Michiko replied back, staring up at the man (she thanked the boots for bringing her up a few inches, even if she wasn’t that short), having let him finish speaking before she started. ”You, also, started off as a rookie.” Her head tilted. ”Every other Actor and Idol has started off as a rookie. He may not have as much experience as other Actors do, but nobody starts off being an expert at it.” The hand holding the now closed book reached up to the edge of her glasses, pushing them up before they lowered back by her side. ”He’ll be “as much of an actor” as the others with time.” He bowed, apologizing if he had offended her, and she stared for a few minutes in thought as if trying to decide how she wanted to respond. His voice sounded sincere. But he was also an Actor. Michiko wasn’t a moron, she knew there was a chance he wasn’t actually genuine and it was merely acting. But she didn’t know him well-enough to notice any signs that may be the case, and there was a fifty-fifty chance of it being either, which means she had nothing to go off of to point it out. So she’d just have to take it with an assumption because she wasn’t sure if he meant it or not.

”Not offended.” Was the response she decided to go with, giving a bow of her head as if she was accepting his apology. Which she was… if he meant it. But because she didn’t know, she’d just go with a nod instead of accepting it verbally. After giving the bow of - admittedly - false politeness, she turned to begin heading elsewhere, not quite catching what his reaction may have been because… well… she didn’t care too much. But her attempt at ending the conversation didn’t last when he caught up to her, the “Katsuki-ssi” catching her attention and causing her gaze to sweep back over to him. The ending “ssi” caught her attention, a curiosity as to why he specifically decided to use that one with her last name, but any questioning died on her tongue before she spoke it. ”I’m fine, thanks.” There wasn’t any harsh or biting tone as she spoke, more of an unspoken curiosity and suspicion as to why he was deciding he wanted to try to be helpful. She wasn’t helpless, far from it, and given from just the previous interaction, the sudden change was curious to her. ”I’m just going to my office.” Her eyes trailed back forward, the book moving to hold it against her chest, wondering if he was going to take that as an excuse to leave or keep following her.

Tag: @kiha moon | Outfit | Notes: Wow, Idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PMEmail
^
kiha moon
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 06:27 PM
kiha moon
CM Entertainment
26 years old
written by chai
24 posts

"i was a rookie," kiha says back, evenly, "but i was a prodigy at the age of five. we all start out with select opportunities, katsuki-ssi. but not all men are equal. you cannot equate lack of experience to lack of skill. i'm not saying that he will not continue to grow and improve."

his tone is cool and unperturbed, face only sincere and honest, but in truth --

he's annoyed. it's hidden enough behind an inscrutable demeanor that she would have to bring out microscopes to see the slightest fault in, but he is. he is not like her pedestrian brother: he is something more. it is clear. his statements are less than a brag: he's confident enough, but his talent speaks for itself. they're facts. kiha, as he is now, is more of an actor than he can ever see yuuri katsuki being. yuna, as they are now, is more. you cannot equate kings to men.

she says no, and kiha's eyes flicker just once, as if reacting to what she said in a note of surprise.

but...now that's annoying. more annoying.

just offering to help seems to be an insult now. an apology has been given, and it has been acknowledged. is he the temperamental one here? clearly not. he offended her, although it wasn't an outright insult - he apologized, and she acknowledged although did not accept, and now her tone sounds like sour wine. most likely she thinks something is wrong with him, that she has something that he might want.

what would he want from -

"i see," kiha says, the accidental, genuine note of an inscrutable something falling into his voice, making the comment sound more surprised than he had anticipated. he pauses, almost taken aback, but continues nonetheless. "before you go. what do you really think of me, katsuki-ssi? i hope that i haven't made a bad first impression."

"i'd rather have truth than weak lies." his tone is teasing, but the implication that he would be able to see through her lies hangs, just for a second, in the air, but kiha thinks that she's smart enough to know that anyways. it's not because she'd be a bad liar - it's because he would be a better one. he had spent the later parts of his life knowing that he was a genius at being everyone but himself, and the others knowing that people liked him better when he was pretending to be anyone but himself.

@michiko katsuki
beep boop! ♥
PM
^
michiko katsuki
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 04:49 PM
michiko katsuki
CM Entertainment
31 years old
written by Dessy
215 posts

Tale as old
as time.
”Ah, a prodigy.” Michiko repeated, giving a slow head nod as if that explained everything. It didn’t. She failed to see how “prodigy” gave him a perfect excuse to be a self-entitled asshole. But to each their own. ”Apologies, I didn’t know you were such a prodigy at such a young age.” Her voice was even, managing to cut back the sarcasm that was originally intended. There wasn’t any sarcasm. ”If ‘all men were equal’, this conversation would be going differently.” She lifted her mug, taking a very long gulp of coffee as he went back to talking. ”I’m just saying that you shouldn’t be holding your “exceptional talent” over somebody who’s not as talented simply because you think you’re better. Not everyone can start off as a “child prodigy”, as you said you were, and some people actually work hard to get the talent that they have. That doesn’t make them any lesser.” She spoke, her gaze being kept forward as she continued on her stroll. Her office was so close, yet was seeming so far from this conversation that was going on.

She almost stopped moving, catching something in his tone but not able to figure out what it was, and instead just kept walking. He asked what she thought of him. Oh, boy, if she said exactly what she thought of him she’d get herself fired. But he’d rather have truth than lies. That was a bad thing to say to someone like Michiko, but she wanted to keep her job, so supposed she’d just have to sugarcoat it as much as she could. The implication that he’d be able to tell if she lied irked her nerves, but that just means she’d definitely need to tell him the truth then. So she stopped moving, turning in place to face him and give him her full attention.

”I think you’re a self-entitled prick.” So much for sugarcoating. ”You hold yourself higher than everyone else because you think you’re better, bragging about being a “prodigy” to prove that point. You think you’re more superior than everyone else, and that anyone who isn’t close to an inkling of your talent is lesser, even if they could very well rival you as far as talent goes.” She paused for a brief moment, observing his face before her mouth opened again. ”’Not all men are equal’.” She repeated back to him, shrugging her shoulders and tilting her head. ”As true as that may, there’s a difference between someone not being on your level, and believing you’re so above level that you should be treated as a King.” She righted her head. ”But you’re not a King, and you’re not that superior. Just because you believe that you are doesn’t mean everybody has to bow down to your call just because you think you’re better. Especially not me.” Her eyes squinted, briefly, before going back to neutral.

”Going by the “Katsuki-ssi” and the way you speak, you must think you’re more than superior than me. But you’re not. Just because you have a few extra talents and were talented in them since you were five doesn’t mean you’re any higher than me. We’re equals, whether you disagree with that or not.” She shrugged then, looking down to readjust the book in her arms as she went back to talking again. ”Besides. Every King’s reign comes to an end eventually, no matter how powerful or superior they may be. It just takes one peasant, or lesser being, or a slightly equal being to bring them down from their throne.” She looked back up at him. ”Then they’re the lesser one watching somebody else wear their crown.” Lifting her mug to take another sip, she turned around on her heel and went back to walking. She was done.

Tag: @kiha moon | Outfit | Notes: Wow, okay, Michi.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll