welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

today sucks
minsun moon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 04:17 PM
minsun moon
Retired
25 years old
written by alex
66 posts

New Messages
drama mt
...i checked the date on my phone this morning and almost stayed in bed. never fails that i just want to cancel everything and not exist today

why do stupid 'holidays' like this have to exist and rub in when people are single???
PM
^
johnny chance
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 04:35 PM
johnny chance
Retired
28 years old
written by zee
55 posts

New Messages
Drama Queen
X:XX XM
What? Not a big fan of Valentine's day either?

I don't think they're meaning to rub it in your face. They're just happy to be together and celebrate their love.

...yeah, okay. I hate it too.
PMEmail
^
minsun moon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:13 PM
minsun moon
Retired
25 years old
written by alex
66 posts

New Messages
drama mt
no, not when people around you act like it's one of the be all end all days of the year. the only good thing about it is all the chocolate, honestly

some of them don't even have to rub it in, they're just so happy and it's- okay that sounded way more bitter than i meant. i'm glad there are people happy with each other. but ugh...

glad to know i'm not the only one...
PM
^
johnny chance
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:46 PM
johnny chance
Retired
28 years old
written by zee
55 posts

New Messages
Drama Queen
The chocolate is pretty great. I'm not allowed a lot, but I can't help going nuts when it goes on sale tomorrow. It's addicting, you know? Not my fault it's so good.

It's just that you want someone to be happy with too, right? I get it. I'd really like to be rubbing my so-cute-its-gag-worthy relationship in my friends faces too. Not that I don't love them any less for it.

Huh, yeah. Guess we'll just be alone together, how about that?
PMEmail
^
minsun moon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 07:04 PM
minsun moon
Retired
25 years old
written by alex
66 posts

New Messages
drama mt
oh yeah i forgot tomorrow is the sale day. anyone would be dumb to not take advantage of that. it sucks that you can't have a lot but at least you can save it up for when you can? within reason i mean

yeah that's exactly it. they're allowed to be cute and gag-worthy but it doesn't keep you from feeling bitter about it. i love them and i love my brother, but he's the latest to drive me crazy and it's just a new development for him this year. guess he's earned it though

lol, sure, seems that's our situation.
PM
^
johnny chance
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 07:35 PM
johnny chance
Retired
28 years old
written by zee
55 posts

New Messages
Drama Queen
My trainer would be pretty mad with me if he could see how much I'm going to end up stocking up with tomorrow. It'll be worth all those extra sit ups. No regrets.

It's not so silly to want things to work out in your favor too. You know, you could always ask that crush of yours to be your Valentine, and then you'd have something to shove back in their face?

A few of my friends have gotten engaged recently and signing on social media and seeing how cute they are... well, normally I can handle it, but... yeah. You get it.

Well, you know, we could always just be each other's Valentine's. Solve all our issues at once. [deleted]

There's nothing on but romances either. Not even the good ones.
PMEmail
^
minsun moon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 07:51 PM
minsun moon
Retired
25 years old
written by alex
66 posts

New Messages
drama mt
trainer, huh? sounds to me like he can just deal with it. not like you won't work it off.

i could, but i'm not sure if i want to deal with the possible disappointment of that today on top of everything else

not to mention i'm starting to think there's someone else i'd rather ask out... [deleted]

engagements are even worse. you're happy for them, but it's frustrating and sometimes you just want to tell them to stop. but you won't.

i know what you mean, i tried to find something to kill the boredom with and it's just the bad romantic stuff. if people enjoy that, more power to them, but it's really annoying today in particular
PM
^
johnny chance
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 08:29 PM
johnny chance
Retired
28 years old
written by zee
55 posts

New Messages
Drama Queen
Hey, I gotta stay fit and pretty somehow right? It's a lot of work.

I mean, that's fair. That's pretty much the same reason I'm staying as far away from my crush as possible. We're hopeless.

Here: You can pretend it's from him. (:

Nah. They deserve it, really. They've been through some real shit and their SOs have been super supportive for them in ways I couldn't be. I want them to be happy. Just... not so publically happy. Or maybe I just want to be happy with someone with them.

The worst part is this is just going to happen all over again in a month's time during White's Day.

There's got to be something we can do that's not completely surrounded by this lovefest. Maybe I should hook up my game console or something...
PMEmail
^
minsun moon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:04 PM
minsun moon
Retired
25 years old
written by alex
66 posts

New Messages
drama mt
yeah, i guess everyone has to do what they can for their looks, lol.

i mean, if you gotta be hopeless, at least have someone who understands what that's like?

;; thank you. 💐 that looks really weird on a small scale but pretend it's from yours too?

...you too? some people in my family went through some really rough things for the past year or so, so i get what you mean. they do deserve it, it's just kinda hard to be supportive when you want something like that for yourself.

ugh, white day >> it should just be in one holiday like they do in America and...wherever else. idk how other countries' holidays work

gaming sounds fun though. do you think you have anything you could play to distract you?
PM
^
johnny chance
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:50 PM
johnny chance
Retired
28 years old
written by zee
55 posts

New Messages
Drama Queen
Let me guess- you're effortlessly beautiful without putting any effort into it? Why am I not surprised...

Didn't expect to get one in return. Thanks. Just what I needed today honestly.

I'm sorry about your family- it's not easy to watch someone you love going through that stuff without being able to help. We can be supportive of them again tomorrow, right? One day won't kill them.

I think it's most of the world. I've only known Asian countries to celebrate so many different versions. Normally I'd agree with you, but I like to think one day I'll be part of one of those gag worthy couples that celebrates every 14th happily. (You know you secretly love the idea of it too.)

No clue! I haven't had time to play games in so long... it's not as much fun on your own. Everyone I know is busy on dates.

Well, except you.
PMEmail
^
minsun moon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:16 PM
minsun moon
Retired
25 years old
written by alex
66 posts

New Messages
drama mt
it's far from effortless, my mornings are a nightmare.

cut out my face because the rose was the point. if i knew where you were, i'd give it to you in person, but that would kinda cut out the mystery thing we've had going...

no, it's not easy, but supporting them is what matters. it won't kill them to have to wait until tomorrow.

it probably is just our area, surprising considering what a big deal i've heard is made of it overseas...oh well. and you're not wrong as much as i wanna pretend otherwise. maybe one day being gag-worthy will be possible for both of us

that's fair. and yeah i'd be pretty bored if i didn't have you to talk to...everyone else is busy, not that i blame them
PM
^
johnny chance
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:00 PM
johnny chance
Retired
28 years old
written by zee
55 posts

New Messages
Drama Queen
Mystery thing? Is that what we have going for us? Thanks for that. Seriously. It's made my day a lot better. Wish I had something just as good to give you.

I'm going to guess you didn't just come up with a rose out of nowhere. Someone already gave you their Valentine's gift?

Nah, they're all going to be too busy celebrating with each other. They won't even notice us being bitter in our little corner.

It will be. That crush of yours is going to realize one of these days what he's missing or someone better's going to figure it out for him.

Alright, dream world: if you could do anything you wanted with that crush of yours right now, what would it be? How would you celebrate your gag worthy February holiday?
PMEmail
^
minsun moon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:18 PM
minsun moon
Retired
25 years old
written by alex
66 posts

New Messages
drama mt
i mean, my first reaction is to call it me being dumb and accidentally texting someone i didn't know. and i didn't think you'd appreciate that. and you don't have to give me anything, my day is already better

technically it was for my brother...but i think he's going to be too busy to notice that one rose is missing from one of his displays

you're right. better they don't know about the bitter anyway

dream world, um. pastry slash coffee shop, holding hands while drinking hot chocolate together, basically being gross in public...anything just to spend time together, really. ...what about you?
PM
^
johnny chance
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:36 PM
johnny chance
Retired
28 years old
written by zee
55 posts

New Messages
Drama Queen
Of course i appreciate it. I've been appreciating you texting me from that first time. And I wouldn't call you stupid. Silly? Sure. But people text wrong people all the time. It doesn't mean you were being stupid.

Maybe I can't give you anything yet, but I'll think of some way to repay you.

I hope your brother has better luck than me keeping flowers alive. Those are awfully beautiful.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I always really enjoy going to cafes. There's a whole lot of interesting ones. It's just not as fun to do it alone.

Ah, I don't know. I think just being together would be the important part. A date to the movies would be nice. Or just dinner at home? The kind where you both cook. Just so long as we being in dessert, because I'm shit at making cheesecake...

PMEmail
^
minsun moon
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 01:20 PM
minsun moon
Retired
25 years old
written by alex
66 posts

New Messages
drama mt
i guess you have a point. it just doesn't always lead to extended conversations with people...not that i'm complaining in this case, obviously.

he's good with flowers, but not so much when there are a lot of them like there were today. probably getting some of them pawned off on me to get them out of his way

there's actually this one with cereal i want to try sometime, where you can combine different kinds and put in different kinds of milk and other ingredients. gonna blow my diet when i finally get to that one, but worth it

oh but doing something at home is way more cozy. plus you get to make whatever you want to eat...minus dessert because i don't really know anyone who can make a lot of things you get from dessert shops anyway
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll