welcome to RE-BYE

a personified kpop rivalry site

06.01.18 a new skin update in time for our 1 year anniversary!

Needs: females, staff, other

sleepover !!

site wide anniversary event!

navigation

getting around

starter guide wanted ads member groups claims advertisements our discord
Lars
Penny
Mandee
Zee
Chai
Lyhe
Dessy
Nara

《DEBUT SPECIAL》8ctagon - Excited . 《DEBUT SPECIAL》UN1TY - Your Boy . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》OLIVE - song . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》The Baroness - Moment . 《COMEBACK SPECIAL》Vixen - Red Rover .

Add Reply
New Poll

tiger // howl, peter parker/spiderman, marvel.
peter park
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 08:36 PM
peter park
Retired
20 years old
written by zee
49 posts

BOSS
Rapper
180cm / 67kg / A-

Hobbies

break dancing, ballet, binge-watching the Discovery Channel, finding the best food trucks in Seoul, playing online computer games, teasing his friends, gymnastics, aerial yoga, trying his best to get his idols' attentions.

comic books, spiders, reading (esp. re-reading The Lord of the Rings trilogy), texting and social media, lazy days laying around the dorm, dancing in his underwear, making plenty of money for him and his family, YouTube, kissing in the rain, being recognized and trusted, science facts.

Dislikes

the restrictions that come with being signed to BOSS, being ignored, mayonnaise and crusts on his sandwiches, Star Wars, dogs, famous ex-girlfriends, talking on the phone, having to explain memes, wearing shoes, people not understanding that introverts can be social people.

Player Name:

Zee

Other Characters:

kunwoo byun // makoto naegi // anna baek // skylar park // lee-sing sing // ki-tae bae // si-u byeol // zhitao choi // dae-ki mun // pyong kim
// duke bonfamille // taejin geum // ky-sah yu // johnny chance // na yeol tokki
// guiying xu

pm/discord.
Tiger
Peter Park
Peter Park
@peterpark
Follow
Taking a break from practicing and waiting for the new year to get here, so let's do this to pass the time: I am a BOSS ex-dance team member debuting in February. #AMA
11:44 PM - 31 December 2017

Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Oh wow, there are a lot of you on. Let's see if I can get all these before midnight!
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I signed with BOSS when I was fifteen, and I debuted with the dance team three years later. So that would make it two years I danced with them. (1/3)

IT'S GONNA BE MAY @baibaibai
.@peterpark How long were you with the dance crew? What was that like?
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
It was a lot of fun! I wasn't much for "sports" growing up, so being part of a team like that was really a life changing experience. They were like my family. (2/3)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Not that it wasn't a lot of hard work, though... BOSS expects a lot from their dancers, and we always have to represent BOSS in everything we do. It's a lot of responsibility. (3/3)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I'm not! Or well, it's not really my decision. BOSS decided that I'd be better suited debuting with a group of their trainees. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop dancing. Just dancing in a more specific role...

Sunny Shine @harmlesssunflower
.@peterpark why are you quitting the dance team?
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Uh, well... I'll be in it?? I'm actually not sure what I'm allowed to talk about, let me ask.

Sunny Shine @harmlesssunflower
.@peterpark What can you tell us about the new group?? Thank you for answering!!
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Alright, so I can't talk about the project name, but we're a group of all guys. The others are all trainees who have been waiting a long time to debut, so we're all very excited about it. (1/2)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I'm... the worst... when it comes to describing musical style, but I can guarantee that we don't sound like our sunbaem, Summer Boys. They're letting us take a different direction. (2/2)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Oh wow, that's a lot of questions. This one might be a long one. (Hi there!)

#letjohnnylive @kdramaaddict
.@peterpark Where are you from? How big is your family? How did you get into dance? ALSO HI!
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I grew up in Jung-gu, just a few minutes from Myeong-dong. My aunt works at Lotte, which was basically my childhood stomping ground. (1/?)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I come from a pretty normal family. Well, not NORMAL, but it's my kind of normal. My aunt and uncle have raised me my entire life. They're basically my parents, and they're cool. (2/?)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
My mom was really young when she found out she was going to have a kid, and she wasn't ready. I don't blame her, because she was a lot younger than me, and I certainly couldn't raise a kid. Hell no. (3/?)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I still see her when she's in town. She's really cool too. Kind of like an older sister. She's a flight attendant, which is a pretty awesome job. (4/?)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
When I was really little, there was this guy who used to breakdance at the end of the street. Like- flattened cardboard box, stereo, the full thing. I was obsessed with him. (5/?)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I even told my kindergarten teacher that I wanted to be him when I grew up. (Obviously I had no concept of money back then since he was probably also broke. Dancing doesn't pay near as much as you'd think it would.) (6/?)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
So my aunt signed me up for dance lessons. It was ballet, of course, since that was the only thing really available near us. I was the only boy. It was mortifying. (7/?)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
But I stuck with it because my aunt worked hard to afford those lessons, and I taught myself how to break dance off of YouTube videos. It paid off, because eventually I was invited to attend an Arts School that specialized in dance. (8/?)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
The rest is history, as they say. I tried out for BOSS with my teacher's approval and graduated while I was signed to the Dance Team. (9/9)
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Tteokbokki! There's an amazing food stall back home that I miss terribly.

BOSS BB @bossbaby
.@peterpark what is your favorite snack
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
MJ? I don't think I know a @mi_jeong. Sounds like a boring person, honestly.

Okay but Glitter @kpop_4_lyfe
.@peterpark How is Mi Jeong? Do you two still talk?
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
They're going to be very confused when I tell them that we're tweeting each other from the same practice room.

Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
.@peterpark Peter Park? Never heard of him.
Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
Retweeted by @peterpark
I know there are people that still don't understand what went down with me and Peter. I'll try my best to explain so everyone's on the same page. (thread)
Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
Retweeted by @peterpark
@mi_jeong Peter and I dated for almost a year. We tried to keep it secret at the time, because management didn't want me to be openly dating anyone.
Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
Retweeted by @peterpark
@mi_jeong Obviously there were mixed reactions when the news did break. Some of my fans were happy for me! Some of them were awful to Peter.
Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
Retweeted by @peterpark
@mi_jeong It put a lot of strain on the relationship. Being a popular idol has its ups and downs, but our relationship going public was definitely a down for both of us.
Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
Retweeted by @peterpark
@mi_jeong We broke up. It was a mutual decision. We tried to make it work, but it was just too much effort on both of us.
Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
Retweeted by @peterpark
@mi_jeong It was SO awkward there for a little bit. Have you ever tried to be friends with an ex before? I'd say it was impossible, but then the idiot across the room wouldn't be here with me going over choreography, so...
Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
Retweeted by @peterpark
@mi_jeong Peter's one of my best friends. We post on social media together all the time, because we're around each other all the time. He makes me laugh, and we get along.
Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
Retweeted by @peterpark
@mi_jeong But we're just friends now. Only friends. There's not a spark like that anymore. We've both moved on, taken on new adventures in life seperately. We just want you guys to respect that.
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Just for the record, when we both get yelled at later for you leaking the name of the group before the press release, I didn't do it.

Mi Jeong @mi_jeong
@mi_jeong Queens is going full force in our debut, and I know Howl has been working extremely hard too. Support both of us if you can.
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I'm getting glared at now, so uh... next question??
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
About the same time I started my ballet lessons actually. I was a really hyperactive kid. ...actually, I still have a lot of energy. It can annoy people sometimes.

Tacomi and Kyungrito @stnastarstantalent
@peterpark You mentioned once in a video that one of your specialties was gymnastics- when did you get into that?
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
I'm honestly lucky I even have friends like @keroboss & @ghoststory some days.
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
It's a nickname MJ gave me when we were dating. The rest of the dance team picked it up to tease me about it, but then it stuck, so jokes on them.

Oppa Collector™ @noticemeoppars
@peterpark Why do they call you Tiger?
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Well, that sounds like a ridiculous thing to do just for anonymous internet fame.

Annie Marie @highlighterr
@peterpark There's this rumor going around that you're actually running the TigerCub fan blog and posting selfies of yourself for the notes.
Peter Park @peterpark
Replying to @peterpark
Oh shit. I missed midnight. Guess we were having too much of a good time. Happy 2018 everyone!

Connections

Name is fairly obvious. I just took off the "-er" from Peter Parker. Tiger is actually a canon nickname.
Family So in canon, Peter Parker's parents die and he was raised by his aunt and uncle. Later, his uncle dies and is basically the reason why he decides to use his powers for good. I have quite a few orphans and adoptees, so I thought I'd do something a little more interesting- instead of Peter losing his family, his mother got pregnant with him when he was a teenager and signed him over to her sister, Peter's aunt. He was still raised by his Aunt and Uncle, but nobody dies!
Dancing/Gymnastics A lot of break dancing reminds me of how Peter Parker moves when he fights, with the quick reflexes and unusual dodging. (He even break dances in his underwear once so there's that too.) The gymnastics is a throwback to Spiderman's flexibility and flips. The dancing seemed to fit well at BOSS, so I put him as part of the dance team for a while before they decided to debut him with HOWL.
Notice Me! Part of Peter Parker's story (let's face it, there are so many remakes and versions that I couldn't tell you which exact ones) is that he wants to be noticed and taken seriously by the Avengers/the people he looks up to. It didn't really come up in the app much, but Peter tries his hardest to impress the people around him- whether it's his group mates or his seniors or even just his fans.
Rumor about His Fanclub is 100% true. Came across this and I had to.
MJ Mi Jeong is a fill in for a character I'm going to request, who is basically Mary Jane. She's his best friend and ex-girlfriend, and she's the one who gave him the nickname Tiger.

Peter Park

20. rapper for HOWL and ex-dance team member. energetic b-boy and sassy sidekick trying his best to worm his way into your heart. will eat you out of house and home but at least he's cute and sweet about it. too smart for his own good and doesn't know when to stop. will probably fanboy over you (sorry not sorry). posts selfies of himself on fan sites for the karma.

Common Ground

recognizing him is always a good start; you'll basically be his best friend. dancing is one of his passions and he could seriously spend all day just showing off and sharing dance tips with people. always down for pranks or raiding the kitchens when no one's looking.

Topics to Avoid

don't get between him and his food. don't talk about his family or his poorer background or his group. other than that, he's a pretty easy going person. he's likely to try and joke his way out of conflicts.

Ideal Type

someone who can keep up with him would be great. honestly, I have no ideas here, so if you do, let me know I guess?
PMEmail
^
Penny
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 01:16 AM
Penny
Admin
22 years old
written by She/Her
59 posts

Acepted! Will fill out tomorrow! <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll