RE-BYE
a personified kpop rivalry site

to re-bye

01. welcome

Register with your character's full name in lowercase letters, i.e. john doe.

MAY 2018
Destiny comeback. E.L. debut.
KINA comeback.
REQUESTING:
females and group members.

the overlords

02. staff team

special thanks to -

03. credits

Credit to MERC of Great Divide for the push sidebar script. Skinned by SPICA of Shine. Mini profile by baby cakes at Shine. custom profile structure created by kookie of shine. Characters and on-site content belong to their respective writers.

OUR AFFILIATES !!
HHRPG-D

new poll

» Playdate, Future! Taku/Claire
haebitna baek
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 09:16 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

Money can't buy us happiness.
”I’m not chasing you around this house, Maru Naegi.” Haebitna yelled out, tugging on the tee shirt as she listened to the padding of tiny running feet across the floor. Maru was very hyper today, and Haebitna was hoping that her playdate with Akira would tire her out to where maybe she’d take a nap and let her Momma get some work done. She didn’t know where the little five year old got all of that energy (That was a lie, she knew, it was a very active gene on the Baek side), but Maru was running around while Haebitna was trying to get dressed. Some more padding of feet as she ran a brush through her hair, before the running just stopped and it went… quiet. That was never a good sign. ”Maru?” Haebitna called out once, her fingers pausing in the braid she was trying to make. No answer. ”Princess?” She called out again, this time using the name she was called since birth as she finished tying her hair in a braid, dropping it over her shoulder before pursing her lips. ”Hmm…”

”Where are you, Maru?” Opened the bathroom door - she wasn’t in there. ”Are we playing hide and seek?” She stood in the Hallway, waiting for that all familiar giggle and - yeap, there it was. Pointing her index finger to the master bedroom, she turned and made her way in there. ”Come on, Maru. We have to go.” She saw shuffling from under the bed, and Haebitna’s head shook. She could stall a little bit. ”No, she’s not behind the dresser…” She had opened the closet to peek in, before closing it. ”If I was a Princess, where would I be?” She marched around to the other side of the bed, crouching down to find Maru’s tiny feet, and reaching forward, she grabbed hold of both of her ankles and gently pulled her out from the under the bed. Before Maru could run, she was wrapped up in her Mother’s arms, getting smothered with face kisses and tickled on her side, all while Maru burst into a fit of giggles and flailed her arms. ”Stop it!” Maru called in between giggles, trying to shove Haebitna’s hands away. ”I’m gonna tell Daddy!” ”Dad’s not here to save you.” Haebitna attacked her with more face kisses, before finally letting go and letting Maru fall back against the floor. ”Now. Do you want to play with Akira today?” A nod from the girl. ”Then come on, we’ve gotta put some clothes on.” Standing up, she pulled the girl up by her hands before picking her up and bringing her to the bedroom.

After a fight because she told Maru she was not wearing her Princess dress because Akira would get it dirty, and Maru was really wanted to, Maru was clothed and her hair was pulled up into a small ponytail, before she marched out of the room with her keys so they could leave. ”They’re dying.” Maru commented, pointing to a vase of wilting sunflowers, and Haebitna turned her head to look before looking down at her daughter. ”I know, sweetie. But Daddy will probably buy me some more. So let’s go.” Locking up the house, Maru was fastened and they headed off to the park. It was normally at either her or Takumi’s houses, but the weather was nice and the day was pretty, so she figured the kids would enjoy a day at the park.

With the car parked, Haebitna hopped out before pulling out Maru, making sure she had the bag filled with a couple of snacks before she locked up once more, carrying Maru a few feet before she dropped her on the ground and held her hand out. Maru was starting to get too big to be carried. Once her daughter grabbed her hand, Haebitna headed off to where they were gonna meet Takumi, gazing the park for a familiar face before Maru spotted them first. ”AKIRA!” A point, before Maru pulled away from Haebitna and began sprinting towards the smaller boy next to Takumi. ”Incoming!” Haebitna yelled, following after her daughter and calling out just in time for Maru to practically fling herself at Akira. A fit of laughter, before she got caught up to Takumi and the kids and shook her head. ”Maru is, um… hyper today. I apologize in advance.”

Tag: @takumi sumeragiNotes: The beebs. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 11:00 PM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

@taku_star: I'm sorry

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

“Ugh we’re running late…”

Takumi slammed the car door, and motioned to the little boy wiggling in the back seat, “Akira come on, we don’t want to keep Maru-chan waiting.”

“Coming!” he heard the soft land of his little boy’s sneakers, and then the sound of them tapping against the sidewalk as he bolted in front of him, “AKIRA! Wait for me.” Takumi yelled.

As always it was an ordeal to get ready. Akira refused to get in the bathtub and wasted about thirty minutes arguing, and then he whined even more about what clothes he got to wear. Was that what being a five year old was like? Takumi certainly couldn’t remember ever talking to his father that way. Maybe it was Kyung-mi’s influence on him. Why couldn’t Akira have been influenced in ways such as...taking a liking for being clean.

It didn’t take much scanning from Takumi, to find Haebitna and Maru, considering Maru almost immediately tackled Akira to the ground, who instead of showing any offense, immediately began laughing. “Maru-chan!” Akira exclaimed as he pushed her off him, and immediately got up again, “This time of year they have so many cool bugs in the grass. We should get some, and we can put them in our Mama’s- “

“You’re not putting bugs anywhere near your Mama.” Takumi interrupted. He didn’t need to hear the rest of that sentence to know whatever Akira was plotting would bring Kyung-mi misery. “Can you just use the swingset or something?”

Akira scowled, “That’s boring.”

“How about you ask what Maru wants to do? Like a real gentleman.”

“Okay!” Akira turned to the little girl, “What do you want to do?”

Takumi sighed as he turned to Haebitna, “Its fine don’t worry. Akira is always hyper, they’re just at that age.”

@haebitna baek || DID SOMEONE ORDER A TACO AND TWO SIDES OF BEANS
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 12:47 AM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

@HaeRose: Thank you everyone for Mani's concern. As leader, it's my responsibility to make sure she is being taken care of and I'm going to make sure she stays that way. ❤️

Akira just laughed when Maru tackled him, and Haebitna let out a giggle and a smile. Maru was giggling as well, pushing herself up as Akira began talking about bugs. Takumi spoke up first, but Haebitna looked down at her giggling daughter. ”You bring bugs anywhere near Mama and you’re grounded.” This caused Maru to glare at her Mom, making Haebitna narrow her eyes. ”Don’t you glare at me, young lady.” She looked at Takumi, then down at Akira as he called the swing-set boring. ”Maru likes the swing set.” She spoke, causing her daughter to just nod.

”See, Maru? This is how a boy should treat you, remember that.” Maru turned to look around the park, before she jumped and pointed to the sandbox. ”What about the sandbox?! That’s fun!!” That said, she grabbed hold of Akira’s arm, running and beginning to pull him along to the sandbox. Haebitna watched her daughter for a few minutes, before she looked up at Takumi. ”Well, being ‘hyper’ is a very dominant Baek gene, so if Maru ever outgrows it, then she has more of her father in her than just his looks.” Another giggle as she shrugged. ”Maru was a task this morning to get ready. She decided she wanted to play hide and seek first and made me find her. Then argued with me because I wouldn’t let her wear her Princess dress.” An eye roll, before she gestured over to the bench for them to sit. ”I’m hoping maybe this play-date will tire her out and she’ll take a nap.”

Tag: @takumi sumeragiNotes: Babies. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 01:58 AM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

Takumi was always rather impressed by how…motherly Haena was. In his mind it was hard to see that cheerful young woman had matured so much. She’d always be Haena to him, but it was almost funny how she seemed more authoritarian to her child, then Takumi was to his. Instead he sternly said to Akira, “What she said applies to you too.”

Akira scowled, “That’s not fun.”

“Well your Mama is the fun parent, not me.” Takumi laughed.

The scowl dissipated, “Well you’re still pretty cool anyway Papa. Playing in the sandbox sounds fun!”

Takumi actually had felt his soul die a little over Haena’s suggestion. The sandbox would just mean Takumi would have to bathe his son AGAIN, and spend ANOTHER obscenely large amount of time even getting him into the bathtub. Also he read in books there was parasites in sandboxes…but he wasn’t going to be a helicopter parent. “Don’t eat any sand, it could kill you.”

Akira scowled again, “I’m not a baby, only babies eat dirt!”

“Well good, then don’t eat it!”

Takumi rolled his eyes and laughed at Haena, as the two children went off, “Yeah I was not…this hyper as a child. Maybe he gets it from his surrogate. “ Takumi shrugged, “He seems so different from me in general. Probably the only thing we have in common is he REALLY likes archery. He loves watching me practice, and he has his own toy set…but…” Takumi lowered his voice to an excited whisper, “For his birthday I’m actually getting him his first real bow and arrow, though with non lethal arrows. Perfectly safe, and I’ll give him careful supervision so he should be fine.” Takumi stopped, realizing he probably didn’t need to justify every parenting decision of his. “So how is Makoto and everyone?”

@haebitna baek || Between these two tags I watched an episode of "Monsters Inside Me" that made me terrified of ever letting my future children play in the sandbox
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 08:45 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

Haebitna laughed as Takumi said the same thing to Akira, smiling down at the other boy and shaking her head when he protested on it not being fun. Maru just pouted up at Haebitna and Haebitna shook her head, bending down to Maru’s level. ”That may work on your Dads, but it doesn’t work on me. You got Momma’s pout, sweetie, it works on everyone but me..” She pinched the girl's cheek, before standing up and ruffling Maru’s hair, making the girl protest. ”You’re gonna mess up my hair.” ”And that hair thing she gets from me.” A giggle coming from Haebitna, watching Akira and Takumi interact for a little bit as Takumi told him about not eating sand. She didn’t need to tell that to Maru, she was pretty good at… not putting things in her mouth. She was kind of regretting the “sandbox” decision, though, now realizing how much hell that would be to get out of Maru’s hair. But… oh well.

”Go play, Princess.” She spoke fondly, earning a large smile from Maru before she watched her daughter grab Akira’s arm and begin sprinting to the sandbox. Like mother, like daughter? ”Who was his surrogate?” Haebitna questioned, turning back to Takumi after the kids made it to the sandbox. Haebitna didn’t have a surrogate. Maru… was from herself. She couldn’t deny that, she could remember every bit of that. ”I know for a fact she gets it from me. Mako isn’t hyper, so it’s definitely a Baek trait.” She giggled, bouncing on her toes. Something's about her never changed. Takumi commented on how Akira seems so different from him, and Haebitna shrugged. ”He’s still young! Wait until the teenage years, that’s where the you qualities really show, probably.” Another giggle. Takumi said he really likes Archery, and Haebitna smiled warmly. When Takumi lowered his voice to a whisper, Haebitna leaned in closer to hear him, taking note of the excited tone of voice.

”That’s exciting!” Haebitna exclaimed, bouncing again. ”I’m sure he’ll love it. When is his birthday? Maru will probably want to go if you’re throwing a party or anything.” She looked back over in the direction of the kids briefly, before turning to place herself on the bench, removing the little backpack purse to place next to her. ”Maru likes singing. If she hears me singing or humming when I’m doing laundry or something, she’ll try to join in, especially if it’s a song she recognizes.” A gentle smile. ”She also likes watching her Dads play the piano if she notices them on it. She tries to play, but she… needs a little bit of work.” No sign of art yet, but that was okay. She has time to develop that - or maybe baby number two will develop that.

Takumi asked how the others were doing, and Haebitna smiled again. ”They’re fine! All of them are! Makoto was out today with the boys, which is why it’s just me and Maru today.” Looking back towards Takumi. ”How’s Kyung-mi? Are they still…” She waved a hand in mid-air. ”... Them?” She really had no other way to properly describe them. Except for… well… them.

Tag: @takumi sumeragiNotes: Omg. xDD ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 01:34 AM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

Takumi laughed at the vanity Maru showed toward her hair. Akira had gotten Takumi’s hair too, though it was cut much shorter, and he hated it being shaggy like Takumi had liked his at that age. Even now Takumi missed his long shaggy hair though as a father, it looked much more becoming on him to have it neatly tied back.

Takumi adjusted said neatly tied hair as the kids ran off and things turned to adults talking about adult things. Which really meant talking about kids. “His surrogate actually is a former idol, believe it or not. She was very maternal and also eager to get the money me and Kyung-mi paid. She actually does still interact with him, but he thinks of her as “Aunt Bora”. I definitely see some of her personality in him. He’s very outgoing like her, while I was a shy child.” He shrugged, “I honestly hope he isn’t too much like me…like that he won’t get anxiety or anything. I definitely see nothing about him that shows signs of it though,” He turned and smiled at his son, who was not frantically digging in the sandbox. “Oh god he’s already dirty…”

Takumi was distracted from that inconvenience as Haena asked more questions about Akira’s birthday. “Its on July 4th. So pretty soon… Me and Kyung-mi have two things we don’t want Akira to grow up into. A politician or an idol. He’s shown no interest in music or performing yet though…he’s really into outdoors stuff. He loves watching shows about animals, and we go out on wilderness hikes a lot. He’s only almost five and he knows more about trees then anyone I’ve ever known. And he has…no interest in anything Kyung-mi does at all. Its kind of funny actually.” Takumi enjoyed babbling about his son, and talking about the individual he was shaping into. “And well Kyung-mi is still Kyung-mi. I don’t think anything will ever change about them.”

@haebitna baek || Camilla can be Kiragi's mom in the game so me and Al were like "what if Akira is a grape Kiragi"
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 10:39 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

Takumi talked about the surrogate, saying she was a former idol, and Haebitna’s head tilted. ”Really? Who was she?” Of course, if he couldn’t answer that question for whatever reason, he didn’t have to. She was just wondering if it was an idol that she knew, or one she didn’t know. ”That was nice of her.” Haebitna spoke softly, taking a seat on the bench. ”That’s good that she interacts with him! I know some surrogates choose not to. It’s nice of you to let her be involved, too. Some parents don’t want the surrogate involved at all, I don’t know why. Maru... Maru came from me. There was no surrogate.” She looked back towards the pair of kids. ”He is actually quite outgoing. Although from what I know of Kyung-mi, they’re outgoing, too.”

She turned towards Takumi, giving a soft smile as he brought up the anxiety. ”Is it hereditary? If not, then you may not have anything to worry about. If he does develop it, at least you have experience to be able to help him through it. So maybe it’ll be somewhat easier for him than it was for you.” She shrugs again, beginning to slide the sandals from her feet before she pulled both feet up on the bench to sit Indian style. She still majorly hated shoes. Takumi’s comment on Akira already being dirty had her start giggling, head throwing back in a fit of giggles before she looked at her own daughter - who had paused her sand castle building to run over and see what Akira was looking for in the sand. ”They’re kids, it’s expected for them to be dirty.”

”July fourth.” She jogged that into her memory, knowing Maru would probably want to go. ”Are you guys gonna throw a party or anything?” They didn’t want Akira to grow up as a Politician or an Idol, and Haebitna thought about it for a few minutes before half-shrugging. She could kind of understand - both paths were controversial, and both paths had major downsides. ”All of us kind of decided that whatever Maru wanted to grow up being, we wouldn’t stop her. Whatever made her happy, really.”

”You can tell Akira likes the outdoors.” Another giggle. ”Maru likes being outside, too, but she adores animals. She always likes trying to interact with the animals at the zoos, and any stray we pass by, she has to stop to pet. She also likes exploring. It’s a trip going on vacation with her or taking her anywhere she sees as “new” because she will very well run off from us just so she can explore everything. It keeps us busy.” That one time they took her to a carnival… they all went to bed early that night. ”The only musical interest she’s shown is watching her Dads play the piano. She also likes it when we sing to her - it calms her - but hasn’t shown interest in wanting to try it. She’s hit the keys on the piano a few times - she needs some work.” A laugh. ”She also likes watching me paint, but so far hasn’t shown an interest in actually trying it. But she likes coloring books, and tries to copy my painting - that’s a start.” She laughed at the comment on Kyung-mi being… Kyung-mi. Seemed about right.

”Have you guys thought about giving Akira a sibling, or just sticking to one?” She looked back to Takumi, lifting a hand to run it down her hair and down her braid, before it dropped into her lap. ”I know that Maru keeps asking for a sibling. She had even asked for one for Christmas, and I told her that was… not a promise I could make.” She laughed.

Tag: @takumi sumeragiNotes: A grape Kiragi, that’s precious. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 02:27 AM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

“She was Camilla, from Vanilla...you remember Vanilla right?” Takumi said, “The band Nagi’s stepdaughter was in.” He imagined Tae-hee Won didn’t like that moniker. “She is like the most maternal human being I’ve ever met, and I’d probably have to flee the country to keep Akira from her entirely. But its nice for him to have someone like her in his life. I can’t wait to have that talk about how we made him, to him. At least ‘we made you in a lab’ is easier to explain then what you have to” For someone as intuitive and into nature as Akira was, Takumi imagined he wouldn’t even have to have the talk with him about how “most” babies were made.

Takumi let out a sigh, as he gazed at his son digging in the sand, without a care in the world. “Yeah anxiety…is hereditary. Most things like that are. Bora has a history of it too, it was the main concern when we did genetic consultation. But…I just try not to think about that stuff right now. He looks happy right now, and I hope if he ever isn’t he tells me.” Really that was all he could do, be the kind of person that Akira could trust to come to with his problems. Takumi smiled as Haena removed her shoes, some things never changed. He called over at Akira, “What are you doing?”

“I’m a ‘madillo!”

“A what?”

he realized a moment later, “Oh armadillo… guess he was watching something about them.”

Takumi shrugged, “Akira doesn’t like big parties much. He’s just like me, in that regard. We could go out for cake or something though if you want.

He sighed, when Haena talked about all the cute things Maru liked about animals. God if only Takumi was that lucky, “Well Akira isn’t into animals being cute he’s into like…hunting and tracking and stuff. I have literally no idea where he got it from, but he’s more interested in stuff like pelts and foot tracks and stuff then actual living animals…” Takumi laughed, “He’s a weird kid, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I think he just wants to imitate all the cool outdoorsmen he sees on TV. At his age, he doesn’t really know what he’s saying about anything, so who knows what he’ll like later.” It was interesting though, to wonder what was going to stay and what was a phase for his son.

Takumi laughed over Maru’s Christmas wish, “Well you can tell her all the babies for the Christmas season are sold out. Its not exactly wrong.” But for her own question, he shrugged, “We’ve…talked about it. It’s a little harder for us, we have to decide on so much. I’d love another one, personally. And this is a good time to do it, I feel. But we can wait for as long as we need to, neither of us have a biological clock so..”

@haebitna baek ||Long tag is long x_x
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 05:01 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

”I remember them!” Haebitna smiled. ”That’s very sweet of her! To be the surrogate, I mean.” He then commented on “Nagi’s step-daughter”, and Haebitna’s head shook, but still unable to stop herself from giggling. ”I don’t know if she likes being called that. But I know Vanilla, of course!” She smiled, listening to Takumi talk about Akira’s surrogate. She didn’t really talk much to Vanilla, except for Tae-hee a few times, and that was only because of being associated with Ji-ho who was associated with Nagi and Nagi was her brother-in-law, so Tae-hee was like her… niece-in-law? Technically? Ish? It’s all very complicated. But it sounded like Camilla was a sweet girl, and it was also nice that she wanted to be involved in Akira’s life. ”She sounds like she’s a good person.” She couldn’t help but giggle about how he’d have to flee the country before he could stop her from visiting Akira. ”Yeah, that’s… a lot easier. Neither me or her Dads are looking forward to having that conversation.” Good thing they still had quite a few years left before they got to talk about that. Thank god.

After Takumi’s sigh, she gazed back to her own daughter, who was intently watching Akira dig in the sand in curiosity and what he was doing, and if she was anything like her, probably asking questions on what he’s doing. She frowned slightly, hearing that Anxiety was hereditary, and that Bora also had a history of it. She pulled a soft smile back on her face, looking back at Takumi when he finished talking. ”Well, if he starts showing signs of it, at least between you and Bora - and Kyung-mi - you guys will hopefully be able to help him through it! That’s all he needs, and I’m sure he’ll be fine if he has all of you.” Takumi was a good father. She was sure that if anything like that started showing itself that Takumi would be able to handle it in the way a good parent would. If not, Akira had a lot of people who could help him, Haebitna herself included. ”Me and Mako don’t have anything like that. The most Maru may have is an unnatural amount of energy and being too nice for her own good. And being really short, probably.” She laughed.

Her shoes were removed, and her legs immediately pulled up to cross under her like she’s always done since… forever, really. One benefit of being short is being able to do this because she was tiny enough to fit herself. Her gaze went back out to the kids when Takumi called to his son, watching as Maru lifted her head to also look at Takumi, before smiling and waving a hand at her Mom. Haebitna smiled, waving back at her before she laughed at Akira’s answer. ”What’s a… whatever he said?” Maru called out, and Haebitna called out herself. ”A type of animal, Princess. Maybe Akira would like to teach you about them.” She suggested, before she turned her gaze back to Takumi when her daughter’s gaze rounded on Akira. ”Cake is fine! Maru loves cake. A lot. I’ll have to take Maru shopping because she’ll probably want to buy him something. Is there anything specific he wants?” She blinked when Takumi said Akira was more into hunting and tracking animals than them being cute. ”Oh. Him and Maru may disagree on that, so let’s hope it never comes up.” She laughed. ”Maru, apparently, has a life goal to own a zoo. I told her she’d have to wait until she was older because we can’t fit a zoo in our backyard.”

She smiled when Takumi laughed and talked about how he was a weird kid. ”Not that weird. All kids are different. They see something on TV they think is cool, and they aim to try to be that person that they saw. But they can change interests as they get over. But all kids are unique, it’s what makes them lovable and special. As a kid, I wanted to be a Princess, so… yeah” She shrugged, another fond smile as she talked. She knew she’d love Maru know matter what the girl became interested in, even if it was something completely opposite of any of her parents. All kids were different just like all people were different. She certainly didn’t expect the second kid to act and be exactly the same as Maru. That was… exceedingly rare.

”I just tell her that it’s very hard for Santa to bring a baby, so she may not get her wish.” Haebitna laughed, placing her hands in her lap to land onto her legs, wrapping her fingers around her ankles. ”I’d like another one, too.” She shrugged. ”But I’ll have to talk to all of the boys about it first, of course, but I’d like for Maru to have a sibling. I think she’d be a good big sister. Still can’t guarantee she’ll have one on Christmas unless I timed it right, but she’d get one at least.” She laughed. ”And I have sort of a biological clock, so I can’t exactly wait forever.”

Tag: @takumi sumeragiNotes: This thread is precious, tho. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 01:58 AM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R
"Well we compensated her a lot." They technically weren't supposed to, but it'd been a gift Kyung-mi had given her, [b] "Bora is a very good person but she is very...affectionate. " he gave a laugh at the word 'dads' though. "It sounds like we both have rather unconventional family structures to explain to our kids." Then again the world had been changing more and more over the decades, maybe it wouldn't be as hard as it would have been years ago.

When Haebitna began talking about the anxiety, Takumi sighed, shifting his weight slightly as he looked back to his son (who had somehow gotten sand in his hair) "I don't want my child to ever be like me...scared and afraid about being alive. I want nothing but happy things for him." He wondered if his father had ever thought the same thing about him, while watching him play...maybe it was good he died before seeing Takumi fail to be the happy son he probably wanted, "I think one thing we both have in common is we want our children's lives to be happier then ours." Haebitna probably didn't want Maru to get kidnapped, and Takumi knew he hoped, and he prayed that he wouldn't leave Akira until he was a man who could stand on his own two feet.

The topic of Akira's birthday was much happier, "I'm pretty sure Maru could get him a rock and he'd be fine." That was only a slight exaggeration...Akira definitly appreciated cool rocks. When the topic shifted to what they wanted to do Takumi let out a laugh, "God...I wanted to be an archer like at the Olympics or something. Mine was a little more realistic than yours, but not by much I think." Then again becoming a rapper wasn't a very realistic dream either.

He was curious though as Haebitna talked about the process of what she had to go through ebfore she had a second one, "So if you had another one would...Zhihao be the dad this time or? Also even if you timed it right, it'd be hard to let nature cooperate. I was supposed to be a Christmas baby and I was born like ten days before Christmas."

@haebitna baek |This is sooo disjointed, but its a post.
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 06:02 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

”Compensated?” Haebitna questioned, head tilting as she moved her gaze to fall on Takumi. ”What do you mean by… compensated?” He mentioned that Bora was affectionate, and Haebitna smiled, tucking her chin into her shoulder. ”My level of affectionate, or…?” Haebitna had always been a very affectionate person to everyone she knew. That’s never changed over the years, she’s still affectionate, and clingy, and… touchy, only now she’s gotten a little bit better on thinking it was all too much. They all knew her and knew how she was, she didn’t have a reason to doubt if her affection was ever overbearing. ”Unconventional is an understatement.” She giggled, picking her head back up. ”At least your situation would be somewhat easier to explain than mine is.” She wouldn’t change the family dynamic for the world, obviously, she just knew by now that explaining it to people was… a bit more difficult.

Her gaze fell to her crossed legs, messing with the bottom of her jeans as Takumi started speaking again. ”I think most parents want happy things for their children.” She started off. ”Being scared and afraid is also a… normal emotion. But I think as long as we make sure we’re there with them through all of their fear and stay by their side, they’ll be okay.” Haebitna has had enough fear throughout her life, and no, she didn’t want Maru to experience that, but if it happens Haebitna just knew that she would be there when it did. ”I agree with that.” She gave a nod on wanting Maru’s life to be happier than hers had been. Not that hers was bad! She had those rough patches, like with getting kidnapped (Which she was certain wouldn’t happen to Maru and if it did, whoever took her definitely wouldn’t have her for long because if one of the boys didn’t get a hold to them, she would, and she didn’t know which was worse), but for the most part her life was well. She just wanted to keep Maru happy.

There was a fit of giggles at Maru getting him a rock, lifting her gaze to see that Maru was… oh no, she just got sand thrown in her hair, that would be a pain to get out. ”Maru has an… obsession with shiny things, so if the rock was shiny enough and she didn’t want it herself, I’m sure she’d happily hand it over.” Unless Maru had another idea of what she wanted to get him. Maru had some hints of creativity like her Mother, she was sure Maru could easily think of something.

”Being an Archer is more possible than being a Princess.” Another giggle. Her parents had humored her with all of the Princess dresses and crowns and that’s as far as she got. She still wasn’t an actual Princess, even if her daughter got treated like one.

”Zhi is still Maru’s Dad.” She corrected Takumi instantly, an instinct at this point when people wanted to argue that he wasn’t really her Dad (She wanted to punch those people), but she knew what he meant. ”... But I know what you mean, and… yeah. That’s… the plan anyway.” She answered back in the vaguest way possible, before she shrugged. ”It’s just convincing Zhi to go with said plan, that’s the hard part.” She would manage, it’d just… take some work on her part. ”I know.” She shrugged. ”I’m not planning on having a Christmas baby, if it happens that way, it just happens. I just think Maru would be a good big sister.”

Tag: @takumi sumeragiNotes: Family dynamic discussions, A+. ☼ Outfitthanks evvie!
pm
email
^
takumi sumeragi
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 02:25 PM
takumi sumeragi
@Claire

Takumi Sumeragi
ST*R

Takumi almost seemed to return to his younger self, when he began blushing and stammering, "Not...not THAT kind of compensation! You know money!" Granted he didn't know what Hae really MEANT but, it sounded suggestive to him, and that was enough to fluster him, even now as an almost middle aged man. "I mean I don't know if its easier to explain. Like... he understands the gender thing with Kyung-mi fairly well at least. And we let him grow up saying he could be whatever he wants, but he says he wants to be a boy because, it means he takes less time to get ready, and can sleep more. His words not mine." Takumi shrugged. Maybe they still had to work on teaching him that gender stereotypes were bad.

When the subject turned a bit more grim, Takumi let out a sigh, "Yeah I just...I wish I could talk to my father and ask if I'm doing okay. I'm trying to emulate him as best as I can but there's so much I'll never know. I wonder if he was afraid too." All he really had to go off of was his childhood memories, and he also figured a man raising his third child, was a different one from one raising his first. He'd have done anything to know how his father felt when he just had Ryoma.

Takumi did find himself perked up when Hae spoke more about Maru. It seemed like the two of them had ended up with their ideal child, and he loved to see how her face lit up over the mention of her daughter.

But then the awkward came bck, "Oh yeah of course Zhi is her father too." How could he flub like that when he had been raised by a woman who wasn't biologically his mother? "Yeah I meant the...sample." Awkward phrasing there "And well...yeah I think she'd be a good big sister. I think Akira would be a good big brother too."

@haebitna baek |Poor Takumi
pm
^
haebitna baek
 Posted: May 2 2018, 05:46 PM
haebitna baek
@Dessy

”No, no, I didn’t mean that kind of compensating!” Haebitna’s eyes grew big and wide, shaking her head and lifting her hands to shake them as well. Seemed like it was a misunderstanding for both sides. ”That’s not what I was trying to imply, I’m sorry.” She fell into a fit of giggles, hand lifting to cover her mouth as she did so. As awkward as it may have been, it was also funny. She normally laughed when things were awkward, anyway - it was how she coped. The awkwardness quickly ended at the family dynamics discussions, causing Haebitna to tilt her head as she listened to Takumi speak. ”That’s good that he understands! He’s still young, though, I wouldn’t expect him to understand it a hundred percent until he’s older.” She shrugged. ”Same with Maru. She understands that her family is a little… different than others, with three Dads and one Mom, but she doesn’t understand the whole “poly” thing yet. She just knows her Mama is with two people and Zhi is dating three. But I don’t think she can fully understand yet until she’s a bit older.”

She gave a solemn smile when Takumi spoke about his father, reaching over to wrap her arms around him in a hug. ”I’m not your Dad, but I think you’re doing great.” She pulled away, giving a brighter smile. ”I think all parents are afraid with their first child, always wanting to make sure they’re doing it right. But no parent is perfect and mistakes happen, and that’s just something that needs to be remembered, I think.” Half of a shrug, one shoulder lifting and the other falling. ”It just takes time and practice.” The topic about Maru was easy for her to talk about, and the way her face lit up was a clear sign about how much she loved her daughter and loved gushing about her. It was the same reaction when she was talking about either of her boys.

Another giggle at his awkward phrasing, giving a nod. ”Yeah, the “sample” will be Zhi’s.” She grinned, repeating Takumi’s own phrasing as she looked back to the two kids - Maru getting a whole handful of sand dumped into her hair, and making Haebitna cringe at the thought of washing that out. ”If you decide on another, are you wanting a girl this time or another boy?” Haebitna would like a boy, herself - one of each.

Tag: @takumi sumeragiNotes: Lol, Taku. xDD ☼ thanks evvie!
pm
email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

TOGGLE SIDEBAR

NKHAAs !!
Namjoon Kim Honorary Achievement Awards

MALE OF THE MOMENT

dan berman

FEMALE OF THE MOMENT

ara so-ri bak

DUO OF THE MOMENT

jaemin kim & zhihao choi & haebitna baek & makoto naegi